PDA

View Full Version : A father & son talk

Straight_Ballin
01-24-2016, 12:33 AM
The year is 2020, and LeBron James has been retired from the NBA for a few months now after a first round playoff exit. As he looks to the cloudy overcast skies of Cleveland he overhears his name being called.

He looks.

It is his mentor, his role model, the closest thing to a father....
It is Da Real Lambo.

A conversation ensues:

DRL: Well son, it's a goddamn shame. A goddamn shame I tell you! 18 years in the NBA and yet only 2 rings despite 10 trips to the finals. What the hell happened son!?!

LBJ: Well.... my teammates......

DRL: Shut the fvck up! We've gone over this already. You don't blame your teammates, your coach, your GM or none of that shit. You were gifted with the physical abilities that millions would die for, who most of which we know would have done much more than you did had they been given such a gift. I don't want to hear ANY fvcking excuses! Your whole life has been one excuse after another.

LBJ: But I made it to the finals 10 times and convinced my stans that losing is winning! I gave them something to live for!

DRL: You gave them shit but false hopes and dreams. A city was counting on you to bring them a chip, and you left them! Then you only came back because they had the first pick in the draft 3 years in a row! The city stacked the team with all the best talent that they possibly could taking but you progressively got worse and worse in each subsequent finals! You even had your own coach fired because you were not man enough to take responsibility.

First it was the elbow game, then Jason Terry shit on you... then it was Kwahi getting the best of you, then it was Iggy...then in 2016-2018 it was GSW was too stacked... then in 2019 it was OKC too stacked and then in 2020 you didn't even get out of the first round! Do you ever offer anything other than excuses? Damn shame what you had done to Lue in 2016. Man coaches you all the way to the finals, you get swept and choke, and you throw him under the bus!

LBJ: *sniffles* But I came away with 2 rings while in Miami!

DRL: You came away with rings that were won on a stacked Heat team you sorry son of a b1tch! Without Wade, you wouldn't have shit!

LBJ: *sobs* But Dad! I tried the decision, the collusion, the firing, the extortion, the triple double decker stacked to high hell.... nothing worked!!!!

DRL: If only you would have sought the advice of those who watch MJ play live! Kobe told you about this son.... 5 rings don't lie.... yet despite everything you were told, you chose your own path to failure. Now live with your 2/10.

LBJ: *sobs* *sniffles*

DRL: Bah... fvck all this shit. Let's go celebrate with Curry since he just won his 5th ring in just his 5th finals appearance. With Kyrie injured that year, he got lucky.

LBJ: At least he still needs 1 more ring to match Jordan.....

DRL: *stares at lebron, shaking his head in disbelief* The man owned you every time you faced him in the finals. Enough already.

LBJ: *sniffles* At least I still got my Nike contract.....

Fade to black

JohnFreeman
http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/ajAQYD0_700b.jpg

Im Still Ballin
http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/ajAQYD0_700b.jpg
:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2016, 12:36 AM
The year is 2020, and LeBron James has been retired from the NBA for a few months now after a first round playoff exit. As he looks to the cloudy overcast skies of Cleveland he overhears his name being called.

He looks.

It is Da Real Lambo.

A conversation ensues:

DRL: Well son, it's a goddamn shame. A goddamn shame I tell you! 18 years in the NBA and yet only 2 rings despite 10 trips to the finals. What the hell happened son!?!

DRL: Shut the fvck up! We've gone over this already. You don't blame your teammates, your coach, your GM or none of that shit. You were gifted with the physical abilities that millions would die for, who most of which we know would have done much more than you did had they been given such a gift. I don't want to hear ANY fvcking excuses! Your whole life has been one excuse after another.

LBJ: But I mad it to the finals 10 times and convinced my stans that losing is winning! I gave them something to live for!

DRL: You gave them shit but false hopes and dreams. A city was counting on you to bring them a chip, and you left them! Then you only came back because they had the first pick in the draft 3 years in a row! The city stacked the team with all the best talent that they possibly could taking but you progressively got worse and worse in each subsequent finals! You even had your own coach fired because you were not man enough to take responsibility.

First it was the elbow game, then Jason Terry shit on you... then it was Kwahi getting the best of you, then it was Iggy...then in 2016-2018 it was GSW was too stacked... then in 2019 it was OKC too stacked and then in 2020 you didn't even get out of the first round! Do you ever offer anything other than excuses? Damn shame what you had done to Lue in 2016. Man coaches you all the way to the finals, you get swept and choke, and you throw him under the bus!

DRL: You came away with rings that were won on a stacked Heat team you sorry son of a b1tch! Without Wade, you wouldn't have shit!

LBJ: *sobs* But Dad! I tried the decision, the collusion, the firing, the extortion, the triple double decker stacked to high hell.... nothing worked!!!!

DRL: If only you would have sought the advice of those who watch MJ play live! Kobe told you about this son.... 5 rings don't lie.... yet despite everything you were told, you chose your own path to failure. Now live with your 2/10.

DRL: Bah... fvck all this shit. Let's go watch Curry win his 5th ring in just his 5th finals appearance. With Kyrie injured this year, he's got a great shot!

DRL: *stares at lebron, shaking his head in disbelief* The man owned you every time you faced him in the finals. Enough already.

*half naked gloria leans out her rooms door*

DRL: I gtg

Fade to black

fixed the end

Straight_Ballin
01-24-2016, 12:37 AM
fixed the end

A fine edit Mr. Jabbar. A fine edit indeed. :cheers:

SouBeachTalents
01-24-2016, 12:40 AM
Do Jordan and his dad next

stalkerforlife
01-24-2016, 12:43 AM

Making fun of a man being murdered...desperation and pain at it's finest. :roll:

Hold this L.

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2016, 12:44 AM
A fine edit Mr. Jabbar. A fine edit indeed. :cheers:

:cheers:

tpols
01-24-2016, 12:44 AM

... :( (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiM3dv7JoYU)

!@#$%Vectors!@#
01-24-2016, 12:46 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Straight_Ballin
01-24-2016, 12:48 AM

The year is 2020, and MJ is sitting in his mansion, reflecting on his perfect 6/6 finals win record. He overhears his name being called.

He looks.

It is an image of his father, peering down on him from heaven.

A conversation ensues:

James Jordan: Well son, I always knew you would be the GOAT. I just knew it!

GOAT MJ: Well dad... you know me....

James Jordan: Son, do me a favor... please tell all those haters down there that I wasn't murdered due to some gambling debt...

GOAT MJ: I will dad. I have already, but I will tell them again.

James Jordan: Well son, may you continue to live a long prosperous life. That Curry though....I mean 5 rings already.....

GOAT MJ: I know dad... I know.

Fade to black

LBJFTW
01-24-2016, 12:57 AM
SouBeachTalents tried to be funny and straight just pissed on him. Wow.

Big bran fan here but this dialogue is spot on come 2020.

warriorfan
01-24-2016, 12:58 AM

He looks.

It is Da Real Lambo.

A conversation ensues:

LBJ: But I made it to the finals 10 times and convinced my stans that losing is winning! I gave them something to live for!

DRL: Bah... fvck all this shit. Let's go celebrate with Curry since he just won his 5th ring in just his 5th finals appearance. With Kyrie injured that year, he got lucky.

Fade to black

Al Pacino needs to play as Da Real Lambo :bowdown:

ShawkFactory
01-24-2016, 01:01 AM
Didn't even come close to reading all of that.

Admire the extensive thought and overall dedication tho :applause:

Hey Yo
01-24-2016, 01:07 AM
SouBeachTalents tried to be funny and straight just pissed on him. Wow.

Big bran fan here but this dialogue is spot on come 2020.
Translation ^^^

"I'm the OP and this is my alt account I use to prop up my stupidity and bump my own threads"

LBJFTW
01-24-2016, 01:24 AM
Translation ^^^

"I'm the OP and this is my alt account I use to prop up my stupidity and bump my own threads"

Nothing like an alt trying to accuse me of being an alt.

SpaceJam
01-24-2016, 01:25 AM
The year is 2020, and MJ is sitting in his mansion, reflecting on his perfect 6/6 finals win record. He overhears his name being called.

He looks.

It is an image of his father, peering down on him from heaven.

A conversation ensues:

James Jordan: Well son, I always knew you would be the GOAT. I just knew it!

GOAT MJ: Well dad... you know me....

James Jordan: Son, do me a favor... please tell all those haters down there that I wasn't murdered due to some gambling debt...

GOAT MJ: I will dad. I have already, but I will tell them again.

James Jordan: Well son, may you continue to live a long prosperous life. That Curry though....I mean 5 rings already.....

GOAT MJ: I know dad... I know.

Fade to black

https://taestfulreviews.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/mufasacloud.jpg

LBJFTW
01-24-2016, 01:30 AM
https://taestfulreviews.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/mufasacloud.jpg

No...no....the lion reference is about Bron... that Pauk made.
The Jordan story is about a GOAT!

inclinerator
06-21-2016, 12:48 AM
cringe

Nilocon165
06-21-2016, 12:51 AM
It was cringe when it was posted, and it's cringe now

Megabox!
06-21-2016, 01:33 AM
If OP would've put as much effort in school as he did on that cringey ass post, he might've actually made it to the 9th grade