PDA

View Full Version : Warriors to good for their own good?

dirkdiggler41
01-24-2016, 04:58 AM
Hi!
The Warriors are blowing out teams on a regular bases (no pun intended). Can this come back to haunt them during the playoffs facing the Spurs? We know they are going to play some really close games and Spurs experience in that department is huge compared to the Warriors.

Can it or will it come back to haunt them during the playoffs?

Funktion
01-24-2016, 05:02 AM
They seem to get up for the games that matter to them. The one thing that will be interesting to see is how the Warriors and Spurs play each other in the regular season. You know Kerr has been honing in on the Spurs with all the time off he's had, and Pop is a master strategist. Will Pop rest anyone, and maybe not show his hand this early in the season, or will these games matter to him?

Pushxx
01-24-2016, 05:23 AM
Hi!
The Warriors are blowing out teams on a regular bases (no pun intended). Can this come back to haunt them during the playoffs facing the Spurs? We know they are going to play some really close games and Spurs experience in that department is huge compared to the Warriors.

Can it or will it come back to haunt them during the playoffs?

It can't be a problem since they already won a championship with this group. This kind of thought process works for a team like last year's Hawks, obviously.

Also...what is the pun? Warriors don't blow? I dunno maybe it's too early in the morning for me.

dirkdiggler41
01-24-2016, 06:19 AM
It can't be a problem since they already won a championship with this group. This kind of thought process works for a team like last year's Hawks, obviously.

Also...what is the pun? Warriors don't blow? I dunno maybe it's too early in the morning for me.

They won last year, but it was not really hard for them, they only had 4 or 5 games where it was really close. Not saying they have not been battle tested, just wondering if this great season can actually hold them back.

Ignore the pun please.

buddha
01-24-2016, 06:28 AM
this is the most retarded thread i've ever seen and this forum is full of high functioning retards.

SyRyanYang
01-24-2016, 06:49 AM
There was no pun:coleman: