PDA

View Full Version : Apparently Cavs want to play faster with Lue

Nash
01-24-2016, 09:52 AM
Kyrie, Lebron and Love all were gassed 6 minutes into the game and asked to come out way earlier than they usually do.

What you guys think about them playing faster? Is it a good or bad idea?

JohnFreeman
01-24-2016, 09:57 AM
I think LeBron should retire the beta bitch

Let's go Kings!

#Playoffs

poido123
01-24-2016, 09:57 AM
It's a train wreck over there.

Get the popcorn out :pimp:

Im Still Ballin
01-24-2016, 10:01 AM
I think LeBron should retire the beta bitch

Let's go Kings!

#Playoffs
:dancin :bowdown: :bowdown: :cheers:

BuffaloBill
01-24-2016, 10:16 AM
They need to learn how to hit open shots and FTs before they go any further. Starting with their leader.

kennethgriffin
01-24-2016, 10:29 AM
lebron is obviously who hes calling out by saying theyre out of shape

dude calls his own subs for christ sake

dunksby
01-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Whaddup pauk?

Dr Hawk
01-24-2016, 11:06 AM
Not only faster, but worse too

beastee
01-24-2016, 11:22 AM
If they play faster that means almost no Mozgov. Without Mozgov and how horrible of a defender this version of Kyrie is...every team with pick and roll is going to slaughter the Cavs. No rim protection= No finals.

Meticode
01-24-2016, 11:24 AM
**** the Cavs, **** the NBA and basketball, **** all of you.

DMAVS41
01-24-2016, 11:28 AM
If they play faster that means almost no Mozgov. Without Mozgov and how horrible of a defender this version of Kyrie is...every team with pick and roll is going to slaughter the Cavs. No rim protection= No finals.

This is why they are going to trade Love imo.

He an Mozgov just don't make sense on this team if they are going to try and get up and down more.

They need to move both of them and try to get back players that make sense.

I created a fake trade with the Suns that I think makes some sense given what we are hearing out of both franchises.

HoopSuperstar
01-24-2016, 12:09 PM
They actually played a little better with the smaller line up with LeBron playing power forward, but they didn't stick with it.
It can work but they weren't making their shots.

Mozgov
James
Shumpert
J.R.
Irving

Love
James
Shumpert
J.R.
Irving

They tried this for a while but when they lay off this strategy they started fading away again. Lebron at point Power Forward could work, still all this is a work in progress.

IGOTGAME
01-24-2016, 12:17 PM
They actually played a little better with the smaller line up with LeBron playing power forward, but they didn't stick with it.
It can work but they weren't making their shots.

Mozgov
James
Shumpert
J.R.
Irving

Love
James
Shumpert
J.R.
Irving

They tried this for a while but when they lay off this strategy they started fading away again. Lebron at point Power Forward could work, still all this is a work in progress.

Can't play Love at 5 and win a championship. They wouldn't even make Finals that way

beastee
01-24-2016, 12:22 PM
Can't play Love at 5 and win a championship. They wouldn't even make Finals that way
Shumpert at the 3 as well will kill them since he isnt a 3&D guy...he cant shoot!

Im Still Ballin
01-24-2016, 12:23 PM
The answer is Lebron at C

I'm not joking

HoopSuperstar
01-24-2016, 12:29 PM

I agree but its for certain moments. I like see them trade for a player like Galinari. What do you think of trading Love and Mozgov.
Example:

P.Gasol
L.James.
Galinari
J.R.
Irving

Im Still Ballin
01-24-2016, 12:31 PM
When GSW goes with Draymond at C

Cavs should respond with Lebron at C

HoopSuperstar
01-24-2016, 12:44 PM
When GSW goes with Draymond at C

Cavs should respond with Lebron at C

G.S. is surrounded with shooters that are actually making their shots. Cleveland has some streaky shooters, but not the kind of players that like to be spot up shooters. They need guys who like to move without the ball and find themselves free. When players stay stationary in a position, the opposing team defense locks easily against. when you look at G.S. their players have a system where they always get good shots.

PP34Deuce
01-24-2016, 12:54 PM
lebron is obviously who hes calling out by saying theyre out of shape

dude calls his own subs for christ sake

Lue mentioned practicing harder which leads me to believe these guys wall the ball up and don't practice super hard.

IGOTGAME
01-24-2016, 12:55 PM
I agree but its for certain moments. I like see them trade for a player like Galinari. What do you think of trading Love and Mozgov.
Example:

P.Gasol
L.James.
Galinari
J.R.
Irving

Interesting trade. Gasol and Gallinari would give them a lot more options on offense (not sure about Gallinari's movement after the injuries bc I dont watch them much).

ZMonkey11
01-24-2016, 12:57 PM
I read Blatt ran a nice uptempo offense in Israel, so still think its because klove was about to get more touches on the block.

IGOTGAME
01-24-2016, 12:59 PM
I read Blatt ran a nice uptempo offense in Israel, so still think its because klove was about to get more touches on the block.

Blatt seemed like a good coach imo.

Also, did Kyrie like Blatt?

Nash
01-24-2016, 07:42 PM
Interesting trade. Gasol and Gallinari would give them a lot more options on offense (not sure about Gallinari's movement after the injuries bc I dont watch them much).
How about Melo for Love if Cavs want to play faster?

Knicks get a younger star and Melo gets to play for a championship the rest of the way.

Straight_Ballin
01-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Who would have thought that a guy who had the pleasure of chasing the likes of AI all around the court would be for fast tempo. What a shocker!

/sarcasm

"I don't think we're in good enough shape," Lue said. "I think early, we wanted to push it, we wanted to open the floor, and I think we came out and did that, and then I think we just dropped off the map. I think we got tired."

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2016, 07:58 PM
**** the Cavs, **** the NBA and basketball, **** all of you.

spoken like a true sports fan :applause: :applause:

IGOTGAME
01-24-2016, 08:10 PM
How about Melo for Love if Cavs want to play faster?

Knicks get a younger star and Melo gets to play for a championship the rest of the way.

Depends on how well you think Melo can play defense. If you think he can play the 4 then you do it. Having the option to go small with Bron and Melo at 4/5 would be interesting...only bad thing for Cleveland is they don't have any shooters

If Lue's big idea is too play faster than this was a dumb move. Playing a slower pace was the right move for this team.

buddha
01-24-2016, 08:17 PM

I'm not joking

maybe for one series in the playoffs. lebron is too much of a bitch to play with the effort required for that every night.

poido123
01-24-2016, 08:21 PM
Is it too early to say that Lebron has f.cked the current team and the future of the Cavs?

Cleveland would never forgive him for not winning a championship after sacrificing the future to get him and Love there...

RepMe
01-24-2016, 08:24 PM
I hope LeBron knows that means MORE effort. Then again, effort leaking out on offense has never been his worry.

JohnFreeman
01-24-2016, 09:00 PM

I'm not joking
He is NOT joking