PDA

View Full Version : the raptors are the funnest team to watch in the nba by far

kennethgriffin
01-24-2016, 08:17 PM
The difference between this year and last years team is like night and day

Theyre all unselfish and hustle. Make the extra pass. They enjoy playing with each other. They play like the spurs and warriors. Maybe not as talented but they have athleticism that makes up for allot of things

The most impressive thing is their bench

No doubt in my mind they have a chance at beating cleveland.

LoneyROY7
01-24-2016, 08:19 PM

Theyre all unselfish and hustle. Make the extra pass. They enjoy playing with each other. They play like the spurs and warriors. Maybe not as talented but they have athleticism that makes up for allot of things

And why would that be enjoyable to you?

Nick Young
01-24-2016, 08:22 PM
If you like soft jumpshooters who play wimpy D and choke under pressure, sure I guess you'd think the Craptors are the funnest team to watch in the NBA.

Good on ya, sport:cheers:

kennethgriffin
01-24-2016, 08:31 PM
And why would that be enjoyable to you?

Because thats what basketball is all about

Not every team can draft a kobe or a jordan

They transcend the game and make it possible to enjoy a 1 man show. Especially when its successfull

The other 99% of the time you actually have to fallow the basic philosophy of unselfishness

StephHamann
01-24-2016, 08:32 PM

They got swept by Paul Pierce in a wheelchair last year, let them win a playoff series first.

DeMare Caroll could guard Lebron 1vs1 though.

kennethgriffin
01-24-2016, 08:33 PM
They got swept by Paul Pierce in a wheelchair last year, let them win a playoff series first.

I see a totally different raptor team this season. I think they needed their butts kicked last year to reach the next level

Legends66NBA7
01-24-2016, 08:38 PM
I see a totally different raptor team this season. I think they needed their butts kicked last year to reach the next level

They needed a roster change more so. All the players they brought in were above average defensively.

Still too early to talk playoffs. Need the full team back.

diamenz
01-24-2016, 08:42 PM
they're the funnest, guys.

HoopSuperstar
01-24-2016, 08:47 PM

http://i.imgur.com/VwZOsQq.jpg

Sakkreth
01-24-2016, 09:01 PM

:biggums:

Must be first raps game u watch or smt.

BurningHammer
01-24-2016, 09:18 PM
Raps blow big leads so often.

Also, Casey's sole strategy during crunch times is Lowry-Derozan hero ball, which is fine during the regular season but not so much in the playoff when it matters.

Lebronxrings
01-24-2016, 09:29 PM
"funnest"

kobe stans. :lol

buddha
01-24-2016, 09:29 PM
they are ok. no where near GS or OKC though.

nba_55
01-24-2016, 09:31 PM
funnest :biggums:

CarlosBoozer
01-24-2016, 09:39 PM
Funnest indeed.

kennethgriffin
01-25-2016, 12:50 AM
http://www.tysto.com/uk-us-spelling-list.html

americans really shouldn't talk

you can't even spell half the words in the language you took with you when you left europe

and your units of measurement are dumbed down to something like "half a pigs farts worth" or "the length of a goats dick"

the metric system is much more dependable

yeaaaman
01-25-2016, 02:33 AM

I think this is the year they break out of the first round for sure, then after that who knows. They haven't really even played with their full team all season. They could be pretty dangerous.

It is nice to see they're 6-2 against the top 5 teams in the west only losing to Golden State twice (5pts and 3pts). Not too bad.

Nick Young
01-25-2016, 03:09 AM
It's fun to watch them choke in the playoffs every year and reveal their true colors after their delusional fans spend all season talking them up as "legit contenders":lol

24-Inch_Chrome
01-25-2016, 03:20 AM
It's fun to watch them choke in the playoffs every year and reveal their true colors after their delusional fans spend all season talking them up as "legit contenders":lol
No one here hypes them up as legit contenders. You're an idiot.

Phenith
01-25-2016, 08:31 AM
If you like soft jumpshooters who play wimpy D and choke under pressure, sure I guess you'd think the Craptors are the funnest team to watch in the NBA.

Good on ya, sport:cheers:

We are talking about this years Raps, not last years Raps. You clearly haven't seen much of them this season. Joseph and Scola have definitely brought a lot of that Spurs grind it out and just stay in game mentality and it shows. Biyombo is clearly a lot better player than anyone imagined and they haven't even gotten a chance to fully integrate Carrol yet.
The Raps mindset this season is a complete 180 from last year, they are more concerned with winning on the defensive side this year than trying to shoot themselves back into games. For this I give mad props to all the new defense first guys the Raps brought in(Joseph, Biyombo, Carrol) and an the undervalued addition of Andy Greer to Casey's coaching staff.
No first round sweep this year(2nd or 3rd round exit), barring injuries of course but that goes for every teams expectations. I'm not saying they are legit contenders, but they aren't the pushover they were last year.

Duderonomy
01-25-2016, 09:23 AM
It's too bad Benett hasn't panned out, I thought the Raps would turn him into a serviceable player.

red1
01-25-2016, 09:45 AM
wrong on every single count. are you retarded? no one has ever hyped them up as legit contenders

go worry about your snitch-rapist idol and your team's 9-37 season

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1226293/thumbs/o-OBAMA-LAUGHING-570.jpg

kennethgriffin
01-25-2016, 09:50 AM
wrong on every single count. are you retarded? no one has ever hyped them up as legit contenders

go worry about your snitch-rapist idol and your team's 9-37 season

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1226293/thumbs/o-OBAMA-LAUGHING-570.jpg

kobe didnt snitch. he was behind closed doors with no knowledge of being recorded

how many of us in the same situation with 1-2 other people in the room havent said something ****ed about someone we know. now imagine if they secretly recorded you like some donald sterling bitch and published it online to everyone

kobe and sterling are victims. nothing more...

and only in todays feminist run society is what kobe did considered rape. 20 years ago it woulda just been considered a "mistake" and both parties go on with their lives

changing your mind or regretting sleeping with someone voluntarily is not rape

Phenith
01-25-2016, 10:22 AM
It's amazing how a thread about how fun the Raps are to watch this season manages to have an argument about Kobe in it... :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
01-25-2016, 11:36 AM
It's too bad Benett hasn't panned out, I thought the Raps would turn him into a serviceable player.

He's going down to the D-League from time to time to "be prepared".

Honestly, his NBA career is done after this season. I think lack of work ethic and the fact he probably needs to be coddled and getting his way isn't going to work with other teams.

It's amazing how a thread about how fun the Raps are to watch this season manages to have an argument about Kobe in it... :facepalm

Well, we are in a very rare thread indeed. The OP (a Kobe fan) is in agreement about the Raps being good with hyperbole as opposed to Nick Young (also a Kobe fan) having the exact opposite view point with more hyperbole and lies.

So off course Kobe has to be brought up in Nick Young's case because he's thirsty for responses and off course OP will too because he made up a word or whatever. More rare is to see 2 Kobe fanatics have the exact opposite opinion on something is my point.

It's interesting to see the OP being actually closer to normal/right about the Raptors, though. They are playing well, rather just wait to see what they are come April. Keep the win streak alive.

Nick Young
01-25-2016, 08:50 PM
No one here hypes them up as legit contenders. You're an idiot.
LOL all of the dumbass Craptors fans do.

Nick Young
01-25-2016, 08:52 PM
We are talking about this years Raps, not last years Raps. You clearly haven't seen much of them this season. Joseph and Scola have definitely brought a lot of that Spurs grind it out and just stay in game mentality and it shows. Biyombo is clearly a lot better player than anyone imagined and they haven't even gotten a chance to fully integrate Carrol yet.
The Raps mindset this season is a complete 180 from last year, they are more concerned with winning on the defensive side this year than trying to shoot themselves back into games. For this I give mad props to all the new defense first guys the Raps brought in(Joseph, Biyombo, Carrol) and an the undervalued addition of Andy Greer to Casey's coaching staff.
No first round sweep this year(2nd or 3rd round exit), barring injuries of course but that goes for every teams expectations. I'm not saying they are legit contenders, but they aren't the pushover they were last year.
This is what Craptors fans say every year:lol :lol :lol

24-Inch_Chrome
01-25-2016, 09:03 PM
LOL all of the dumbass Craptors fans do.
I say again, no one here hypes them up as legit contenders. You're an idiot.

Done_And_Done
01-25-2016, 09:10 PM
We've been white hot as of late and steady Eddy pretty well all year. I'm still not prepared to say this team is ready to make the jump as a "contender" yet. I don't get where this blown up rap some of our fans get about being over confident and or delusional originates from. The majority of the Raps heads that I come across around here, appear pretty damn level headed. If anything, most have lowered expectations based on our incomplete roster and past failures.

We're a dope PF and SF away from being legit. Easier said than done though.

red1
01-25-2016, 11:36 PM
I say again, no one here hypes them up as legit contenders. You're an idiot.
meanwhile his juggernaut team has put together a fearsome 9-37 record with a sizzling, conference leading 0.196 win percentage!!!

http://i.imgur.com/8FxEa.gif

Legends66NBA7
01-25-2016, 11:48 PM
meanwhile his juggernaut team has put together a fearsome 9-37 record with a sizzling, conference leading 0.196 win percentage!!!

https://giant.gfycat.com/FreeEarnestAfricanmolesnake.gif

To be fair, I don't think these guys are much of Laker fans.

red1
01-26-2016, 02:22 AM
LOL!

great gif