PDA

View Full Version : 100% chance LeBron leaves the Cavs this year and tries to team up with KD.

buddha
01-24-2016, 09:59 PM
100%

what team has the cap space and is a desirable place to live? hmm, I wonder..

TripleA
01-24-2016, 10:01 PM
If that happens he would go from one of the most hated athletes ever to the most hated.

Bankaii
01-24-2016, 10:25 PM
Permaban bet on it?

Since you're so sure.

Lebron23
01-24-2016, 10:26 PM
I don't see LeBron playing for your Lakers. Besides they always beat the Bulls in the playoffs.

buddha
01-24-2016, 10:28 PM
Permaban bet on it?

Since you're so sure.

what is that your 5th name Simon?

how about instead of something useless like a name on a message board we put 1k dollars on it? I'll gladly put 1k on LeBron leaving Cleveland after they lose in the playoffs this year, the teaming up with KD isn't a lock so I wont include that, notice my title says "tries to team up with KD" so don't say i'm being a *****.

put up or shut up Simon.

Bankaii
01-24-2016, 10:30 PM

how about instead of something useless like a name on a message board we put 1k dollars on it? I'll gladly put 1k on LeBron leaving Cleveland after they lose in the playoffs this year, the teaming up with KD isn't a lock so I wont include that, notice my title says "tries to team up with KD" so don't say i'm being a *****.

put up or shut up Simon.
I don't know who Simon is.

And your broke ass isn't gonna send me 1k. Permaban bet and quit being a puss.

Meticode
01-24-2016, 10:31 PM
100% chance LeBron's **** is in your mouth because you all you spew is LeBron cockshit.

buddha
01-24-2016, 10:32 PM
I don't know who Simon is.

And your broke ass isn't gonna send me 1k. Permaban bet and quit being a puss.

lol I bet over 1k dollars every week. quit being a bitch.

STATUTORY
01-24-2016, 10:33 PM
at this point would KD even want him?

buddha
01-24-2016, 10:37 PM

it depends. i'm sure KD wouldn't be opposed to forming a big three with Bran.

if the Thunder traded Kanter and Singler they'd have the space for signing Bran and KD.

Goatbrook
Bran
KD
Ibaka
Adams

Bankaii
01-24-2016, 10:40 PM
lol I bet over 1k dollars every week. quit being a bitch.
So you're bitching out... over a forum account:oldlol:

Next time don't talk if you're not willing to back it up.

G0ATbe
01-24-2016, 11:09 PM
No, he's a homeless mans Westbrook

buddha
01-24-2016, 11:11 PM
So you're bitching out... over a forum account:oldlol:

Next time don't talk if you're not willing to back it up.

just say you'll take the bet *****, we both know you wont pay and disappear from ISH after you lose. this way I get your name and your dignity.

outbreak
01-25-2016, 12:38 AM
What's the positive for KD? Why does he sign with Lebron when Lebron's getting worse every year it seems and doesn't make his team mates any better? Surely there's better partners/locations for KD to go form a duo/trio.

Ca$H
01-25-2016, 12:39 AM
100%

what team has the cap space and is a desirable place to live? hmm, I wonder..

The Warriors after they salary dump Iggy, J Thompson, and Bogut. Sign Durant for the Max. Sign Bran for the MLE.

Curry Livingston
Thompson Barbosa
Durant Barnes
Draygod Bran
Ezeli Looney

warriorfan
01-25-2016, 12:40 AM

put up or shut up Simon.

Slayed

dhsilv
01-25-2016, 12:49 AM
it depends. i'm sure KD wouldn't be opposed to forming a big three with Bran.

if the Thunder traded Kanter and Singler they'd have the space for signing Bran and KD.

Goatbrook
Bran
KD
Ibaka
Adams

So what the thunder trade kanter and every other first pick for 10 years for a second round pick?