PDA

View Full Version : Billionaire to Build Western MECCA in Wyoming

n00bie
01-25-2016, 04:33 PM
So the muslim take over begins...

http://www.tapwires.com/2016/01/25/saudi-billionaire-begins-construction-of-western-mecca-in-wy

When Sheikh Mohammed Kamel Alsaud purchased the small town of Buford, Wyoming from a Vietnamese entrepreneur last year for $1.8 million, his lifelong dream of bringing Islam to America was one step closer to becoming a reality.

"I have fond memories of spending summers on the Mediterranean aboard my father's yacht. On occasion we'd visit the Gulf [of Mexico] to entertain his American clients," Alsaud told Forbes magazine. "Even as a child, I was always struck by the distinct lack of mosques in the U.S., but they say what America lacks in mosques, it makes up tenfold in prisons."

Alsaud has hired the Binladen Group, a Saudi Arabian construction company founded in 1931 by Mohammed Bin Laden, to develop the $650 million project. Dubbed the 'Mecca of the West' by Shiekh Alsaud, the site is designed to replicate the original Mecca, birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad and the most sacred site in the Islamic faith, located in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Trollsmasher
01-25-2016, 04:34 PM
too late, Trump will deport him from the country and build a Trump Tower there instead

NumberSix
01-25-2016, 04:34 PM
Vote Trump

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2016, 04:36 PM
Good, now Militia Men all over the country finally have something to shoot and bomb at.

Trollsmasher
01-25-2016, 04:37 PM
Good, now Militia Men all over the country finally have something to shoot and bomb at.
truth

fundamentalists will likely bomb it soon because you can't just trivialize Mekka like this

imdaman99
01-25-2016, 04:38 PM
Muslim take over? :kobe:

It's his money, he can do what he wants with it as long is it ain't unlawful things. If you wanna prevent him building a mosque with his own money, than change up the laws of the country.

Yoda
01-25-2016, 04:38 PM
Free, the rent is.

n00bie
01-25-2016, 04:39 PM
The last thing America needs is a place for ISIS to gather and plan their attacks

Can you imagine?

ISIS begin training & recruiting troops on American soil, ship them off to the Middle East to fight against the West, and then going to Europe for Jihad missions.

imdaman99
01-25-2016, 04:40 PM
"Our non-Muslim patrons will have the option to view the holy shrine using high-end telescopes installed at way-points around the perimeter." The telescopes, according to Alsaud, are pay-per-view and cost $15 to operate.

Feel free to spy. I'm sure it will be bugged with plenty of spies visiting. The paranoia is real :yaohappy:

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2016, 04:42 PM
If you wanna prevent him building a mosque with his own money, than change up the laws of the country.

Oh don't worry, once Trump is in, it's no more Muzzies in this country.

n00bie
01-25-2016, 04:43 PM
"Our non-Muslim patrons will have the option to view the holy shrine using high-end telescopes installed at way-points around the perimeter." The telescopes, according to Alsaud, are pay-per-view and cost $15 to operate.

Feel free to spy. I'm sure it will be bugged with plenty of spies visiting. The paranoia is real :yaohappy:

How can they tell who is muslim & who isn't?

If a female tries to enter with a full blown burka, do they need to pass some sorta muslim test to enter?

9erempiree
01-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Just a horrible idea by allowing him to build that.

Also, he is a businessman and he is using god's name to profit.

The site, which has a maximum capacity of 750,000, will include a Chic-fil-A restaurant, a small hospital, and twelve hotels, four of which are five-star establishments.

imdaman99
01-25-2016, 04:49 PM
How can they tell who is muslim & who isn't?

If a female tries to enter with a full blown burka, do they need to pass some sorta muslim test to enter?
I have a hard time believing they will keep any non Muslim out as long as they come in respectfully and not looking for trouble.

UK2K
01-25-2016, 04:54 PM
I have a hard time believing they will keep any non Muslim out as long as they come in respectfully and not looking for trouble.

Check out the video I posted.

Apparently, any non-Muslim female who doesn't dress in a bed sheet is asking for trouble.

bdreason
01-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Who cares what this guy builds in the middle of nowhere Wyoming?

9erempiree
01-25-2016, 04:58 PM
Can you imagine the dangers when these Muslim pilgrims make their journey to this 'Mecca of the West"?

All these so-called pilgrims making their journey to Wyoming and staying here illegally.

This place has to be monitored.

NumberSix
01-25-2016, 05:00 PM

Hey genius, the point of telescopes for non-Muslims is that this idiot intends on non-Muslims not being allowed in his American Mecca. You know, like how the real Mecca does.

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2016, 05:00 PM
Can you imagine the dangers when these Muslim pilgrims make their journey to this 'Mecca of the West"?

All these so-called pilgrims making their journey to Wyoming and staying here illegally.

This place has to be monitored.

Just thought about this. That would be one way to defeat Trump's idea of no Muslims into this country. It would be hard to say no to them especially if they are on a "Religious Pilgrimage".

FillJackson
01-25-2016, 05:02 PM

http://www.tapwires.com/2016/01/25/saudi-billionaire-begins-construction-of-western-mecca-in-wy

When Sheikh Mohammed Kamel Alsaud purchased the small town of Buford, Wyoming from a Vietnamese entrepreneur last year for $1.8 million, his lifelong dream of bringing Islam to America was one step closer to becoming a reality.

"I have fond memories of spending summers on the Mediterranean aboard my father's yacht. On occasion we'd visit the Gulf [of Mexico] to entertain his American clients," Alsaud told Forbes magazine. "Even as a child, I was always struck by the distinct lack of mosques in the U.S., but they say what America lacks in mosques, it makes up tenfold in prisons."

Alsaud has hired the Binladen Group, a Saudi Arabian construction company founded in 1931 by Mohammed Bin Laden, to develop the $650 million project. Dubbed the 'Mecca of the West' by Shiekh Alsaud, the site is designed to replicate the original Mecca, birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad and the most sacred site in the Islamic faith, located in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

Tapwires.com? How many right wing, rip-off-the-idiots news sites are out there? I guess the market can support dozens upon dozens.

Look up Buford, Wyoming and tell me why I should care about this?

9erempiree
01-25-2016, 05:02 PM
Hey genius, the point of telescopes for non-Muslims is that this idiot intends on non-Muslims not being allowed in his American Mecca. You know, like how the real Mecca does.

That genius you talk about is such an idiot.

Very hard to have discussions with him.

9erempiree
01-25-2016, 05:04 PM
Just thought about this. That would be one way to defeat Trump's idea of no Muslims into this country. It would be hard to say no to them especially if they are on a "Religious Pilgrimage".

This would be a huge nightmare.

It will breed radicals and a great place for them to meet and hangout.

Derka
01-25-2016, 05:08 PM
Some of you are so terrified of brown people that you honestly think Muslims will pilgrimage to the United States. For religious reasons.

:roll: :roll: You guys are great. Don't ever change your internet personalities.

9erempiree
01-25-2016, 05:14 PM
Not afraid of brown people but more afraid of terrorists since Muslims come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

Also, they won't be coming to the USA for a pilgrimage but maybe an attack on us.

KyrieTheFuture
01-25-2016, 05:14 PM
Wait, how do you just buy a town?

Anyway, isn't Mecca more about the land? They care because the land is holy because Mohammed was born there right? I highly doubt this Islamic Mall of America will be considered a holy land to make a pilgrimage to.

UK2K
01-25-2016, 05:15 PM
Some of you are so terrified of brown people that you honestly think Muslims will pilgrimage to the United States. For religious reasons.

:roll: :roll: You guys are great. Don't ever change your internet personalities.

"You guys are so paranoid of brown people."

[insert 1000 YouTube videos of Muslim 'refugees' from everywhere but Syria destroying Europe]

No, you are great. Your denial won't ever catch up to you, until it does. Like the woman who had her head sawed off in Oklahoma by her co-worker for not converting to Islam.

Be careful with which hand you shake with ;)

NumberSix
01-25-2016, 05:16 PM

Who said anything about brown people?

FillJackson
01-25-2016, 05:19 PM

It's pretty simple when it's a town with a population of one.

imdaman99
01-25-2016, 05:21 PM

Anyway, isn't Mecca more about the land? They care because the land is holy because Mohammed was born there right? I highly doubt this Islamic Mall of America will be considered a holy land to make a pilgrimage to.
Exactly. Muslims make pilgrimage to Mecca because of the Kaaba. You can't manufacture another Kaaba which is what the uneducated about Islam are assuming in this thread :roll: Pilgrimage to the US :roll: Must be fun being ignorant and proud of it enough to showcase it on a regular basis :hammerhead:

9erempiree
01-25-2016, 05:25 PM

This is exactly why we are suspicious of this place. It is not a holy land and the Saudi is expecting people to make a pilgrimage there. If you read the article, he wants Muslims to make the 'pilgrimage' there and he will provide all travel expenses to the first 500 people.

Sounds to me like he is using religion as a tool to gather potential Muslim terrorists.

KyrieTheFuture
01-25-2016, 05:27 PM
This would be like people traveling to Sioux Falls to see the Statue of Liberty there.

Hey if this dude wants to waste his money by pouring millions of dollars into the American community then I'm all for it.

And for the fear mongerers, terrorism's greatest strength is it's ability to stay hidden. This kinda gives a pretty obvious location for surveillance.

9er this is very clearly an economic ploy. This is the Muslim Disneyland to the Mecca Disneyworld

Derka
01-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Exactly. Muslims make pilgrimage to Mecca because of the Kaaba. You can't manufacture another Kaaba which is what the uneducated about Islam are assuming in this thread :roll: Pilgrimage to the US :roll: Must be fun being ignorant and proud of it enough to showcase it on a regular basis :hammerhead:
The "uneducated" in this thread aren't looking to be educated. You can call it ignorance, but I don't think that's it either. This forum is just a place for some socially-backwards dudes to vent off what they think a bunch of other people want to read about their opinions. Craving acceptance is a relatively common human trait and some dudes choose to do it on the internet by saying extreme things to each other. Its just blowing smoke. Its entertainment in a lot of ways which is why stuff like this is funny. If they really cared about this stuff, the off-topic forum at insidehoops.com would not be the place they'd be venting this stuff.

Goes for the weirdos on both the right and the left here, too...its not restricted to just the "OMG MUSLIMS COMING TO KILL US ALL" shouters.

DonDadda59
01-25-2016, 05:49 PM

So a Vietnamese dude owned an entire town in America and nobody said anything about it? :biggums:

America's past and present enemies cuckolding us like it's nothing. Viet Cong, Wyoming is now Mecca? :facepalm

White Christians doing what they do best. Terrorism. :applause:

JohnnySic
01-25-2016, 06:01 PM
This structure should add some flavor to the local architectural scene.

knickballer
01-25-2016, 07:08 PM
What I find amusing is he plans on building it in Wyoming of all places :oldlol:

Like Muslims in USA are really going to flock hundreds of miles to bumble **** America to pray at this particular mosque. You'd think he'd build it in an area like Dearborn, Michigan or near New York where there's a large enough Muslim community.

But I doubt this story is true anyway.

poido123
01-25-2016, 08:45 PM
So a Vietnamese dude owned an entire town in America and nobody said anything about it? :biggums:

America's past and present enemies cuckolding us like it's nothing. Viet Cong, Wyoming is now Mecca? :facepalm

White Christians doing what they do best. Terrorism. :applause:

How many vietnamese have been causing trouble in Western/European nations?

Last time I checked, muslims account for over 99% of terrorist attacks in the world. But you wanna bring up the vietnamese owner as some kind of comparison?

F.ck you are so brainwashed with leftist BS :hammerhead:

poido123
01-25-2016, 08:50 PM
Lmao...some commie Viet Cong immigrant had ownership of a $1.8 million town? Now being sold to a Muzzie?

Hold this gigantic W, immigrants and refugees. We making moves, making million dollar moves. :rockon:

Republican president is going to make you one sad sack of shit for a long time, along with the other liberal tards in this thread.

Enjoy the circus while Obama ruins the country with his changing of America, but this shit is coming to a close.

poido123
01-25-2016, 08:55 PM
This would be like people traveling to Sioux Falls to see the Statue of Liberty there.

Hey if this dude wants to waste his money by pouring millions of dollars into the American community then I'm all for it.

And for the fear mongerers, terrorism's greatest strength is it's ability to stay hidden. This kinda gives a pretty obvious location for surveillance.

9er this is very clearly an economic ploy. This is the Muslim Disneyland to the Mecca Disneyworld

You're missing the point. It's posturing and like a backhanded slap in the face to America.

It's very coincidental that something like this is going up before Obama comes out of presidency.

This shit wouldn't ride with Rubio or Trump in power.

poido123
01-25-2016, 09:04 PM

9er said that.

What I'm saying is, it's posturing and an egotistical slap in the face to America.

Just another Muslim who wants to change America to suit him. If he wants the Mecca, go to where the one is already available.

What possible reason for this Mecca other than to antagonise Americans?

Jameerthefear
01-25-2016, 09:18 PM
Eh, say what you want but he's using his own money

Bosnian Sajo
01-25-2016, 09:22 PM
Lol, you guys realize the towns population is literally 1 person, right?

http://banmilleronbusiness.com/files/buford.jpg

It's just a gas station and ranch.

poido123
01-25-2016, 09:38 PM

Islamic organisations fund the building of mosques all over the world and find cracks in the system where people don't seem to pay much attention or won't kick up too much fuss. They find little towns and places where they can easily corrupt the local mayor and where not enough people will speak out about it and if they do speak up about it, they will try and get it approved anyway.

They do this in Australia, build mosques in outback towns where there are hardly any muslims to use it. They especially love to build one that 'replaces' a christian church like they have done in a country town in Australia called Dubbo(will dig up the video if someone asks).

They are establishing these buildings like a long term rally point, a place to hide weapons and Islamic militants.

There is a deep and sophicated plan with Islamic organisations and even ISIS behind these movements throughout the West and Europe. They are trying to cripple Christianity and eradicate democracy from the world.

KyrieTheFuture
01-25-2016, 10:35 PM
Islamic organisations fund the building of mosques all over the world and find cracks in the system where people don't seem to pay much attention or won't kick up too much fuss. They find little towns and places where they can easily corrupt the local mayor and where not enough people will speak out about it and if they do speak up about it, they will try and get it approved anyway.

They do this in Australia, build mosques in outback towns where there are hardly any muslims to use it. They especially love to build one that 'replaces' a christian church like they have done in a country town in Australia called Dubbo(will dig up the video if someone asks).

They are establishing these buildings like a long term rally point, a place to hide weapons and Islamic militants.

There is a deep and sophicated plan with Islamic organisations and even ISIS behind these movements throughout the West and Europe. They are trying to cripple Christianity and eradicate democracy from the world.
But there is literally one person to corrupt

highwhey
01-25-2016, 10:48 PM

That's pretty high elevation

9erempiree
01-25-2016, 10:49 PM
Think about it....it's a town because it has a population of 1. Basically, enough people/person to be considered a town but small enough to takeover.

This is going to be a $650 million project.

After that, I bet they are going to change the name of the town.

It's actually perfect. It's not the size of the town...it's the fact that someone can own and do whatever they want because it is legally a town.

What's the law in that town? Sharia.

highwhey
01-25-2016, 10:54 PM
http://www.glutenvygirl.com/wp-content/uploads/Pizza_GlutenFree_Small_Pep_Beauty_37x27.jpg

Maybe pizza?

ALBballer
01-26-2016, 12:29 AM
so instead of spending that money to help poor war torn Mulsim countries he wants to build a Mecca in Wyoming to please Allah? religious logic i guess

poido123
01-26-2016, 02:33 AM
so instead of spending that money to help poor war torn Mulsim countries he wants to build a Mecca in Wyoming to please Allah? religious logic i guess

It's called Islamic posturing.

Their ultimate goal is to Islamify everything. This might no mean much when it comes to a terrorist haven, but it certainly makes a statement towards America.

Only liberal cucks would underplay this and think he is being good willed :facepalm

Bandito
01-26-2016, 07:43 AM
But there is literally one person to corrupt
:roll:

This made laugh irl

BoutPractice
01-26-2016, 08:33 AM
It's satire (I honestly don't know whether you guys could tell so apologies if I seem like a complete idiot, but from experience I'm leaning towards no):

Wyoming

a guy whose name starts with Sheikh Mohammed

"Purchased the small town of Buford for $1.8 million"

"what America lacks in mosques, it makes up tenfold in prisons"

And of course what gives it away is the reference to a certain Saudi Arabian construction company.

Overall, pretty funny.