PDA

View Full Version : Was LeBron an Idiot for Leaving Miami? What if he stayed?

AirTupac
01-26-2016, 06:50 PM
Would he been better off staying at Miami?

Wade
Whiteside
LeBron
Bosh
Dragic
Gasol

Too bad he went to a shithole organization with worse players. LeGM

Mass Debator
01-26-2016, 07:03 PM
I don't think Wade would've worked as hard to be in tip-top shape. With Wade wanting the money that he did, Dragic and Gasol wasn't an option.

More realistically, the Heat would look like:

Chalmers
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Whiteside

Shabazz Napier
Tyler Johnson
Gerald Green
Josh McRoberts
Amare Stoudemire

I see them luckily stealing 1 game from the Warriors.

Springsteen
01-26-2016, 07:05 PM
Whiteside wouldn't even exist on this Heat team if Lebron stayed. It was due to the restructuring of team in the wake of Lebron's departure that he managaed to even get a roster spot. Why do people keep forgetting that?

AirTupac
01-26-2016, 07:07 PM
I don't think Wade would've worked as hard to be in tip-top shape. With Wade wanting the money that he did, Dragic and Gasol wasn't an option.

More realistically, the Heat would look like:

Chalmers
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Whiteside

Shabazz Napier
Tyler Johnson
Gerald Green
Josh McRoberts
Amare Stoudemire

I see them luckily stealing 1 game from the Warriors.

Gasol was interested in coming to the Heat after his contract was done with the Lakers. Could have been possible

JohnMax
01-26-2016, 07:11 PM
Whiteside cannot space the floor so he'd be useless under LeCancer Ball.

Bankaii
01-26-2016, 07:13 PM
You're an idiot for thinking it would work out like that.

Whiteside, Dragic, Deng, and Gerald Green wouldn't be there.

They'd be lucky to pick up 2 good role players.

Mass Debator
01-26-2016, 07:15 PM
Gasol was interested in coming to the Heat after his contract was done with the Lakers. Could have been possible
From the top of my head, in 2014, you were looking at around:

Lebron 22 mil
Bosh 20 mil
Wade 15 mil
Birdman 5 mil
McBob 5 mil
Mario 4 mil
Haslem 3 mil
Napier 1 mil
= $75 million

No room for Gasol unless you got rid of Birdman and McBob but then how do you even fill out the rest of the team...but then they were already looking to get rid of Birdman and Mario to make room for Lebron.

Bankaii
01-26-2016, 07:17 PM
Whiteside cannot space the floor so he'd be useless under LeCancer Ball.
That's exactly why old slow Shaq, Mozgov, Big Z, and Andy were all able to be great post presences with him.

tmacattack33
01-26-2016, 07:19 PM
Whiteside wouldn't even exist on this Heat team if Lebron stayed. It was due to the restructuring of team in the wake of Lebron's departure that he managaed to even get a roster spot. Why do people keep forgetting that?

Because people suck at these hypothetical situations where you change the past.

Like how if one team loses by 2 points, some idiot will blame it on a missed goaltending call that happened with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Not realizing that if it was called, then the opponent would have played differently, and the whole entire rest of the game would have played out differently.

feyki
01-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Lebron was idiot for leaving Cavs .

DirkNowitzki41
01-26-2016, 07:45 PM
lebron left a better team in miami to go back home to a WORSE team and to try to bring akron a championship.

crazy. mad respect.

leaving a team that made the finals to a team that was literally one of the worst in the league.. AND made them a finals team the very next season. thats some GOAT shit

WorldWarriors
01-26-2016, 07:50 PM
Lebron is no idiot. I'm sure he had a plan. Plus his wife didn't care for Miami. She wasn't feeling that South Beach life style. It was probably best for him and his family to move back to Cleveland.

JohnMax
01-26-2016, 07:54 PM
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/angelfacefc/SpursWhoopedLebron_zps29b8f9e5.jpg

Nuff Said
01-26-2016, 07:55 PM
Because people suck at these hypothetical situations where you change the past.

Like how if one team loses by 2 points, some idiot will blame it on a missed goaltending call that happened with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Not realizing that if it was called, then the opponent would have played differently, and the whole entire rest of the game would have played out differently.
I thought I was the only one. +1

ISHGoat
01-26-2016, 07:56 PM
Why people continually assume that events would have unfolded in the same manner had Lebron stayed in Miami truly baffles me.

It is as illogical as when 3ball makes claims as to why Lebron's current game would not do well in another era. Well no shit, but he wouldn't have developed the same way.

The NBA would be a much different league if Lebron had stayed in Miami.

WorldWarriors
01-26-2016, 07:56 PM
Lebron is no idiot. I'm sure he had a plan. Plus his wife didn't care for Miami. She wasn't feeling that South Beach life style. It was probably best for him and his family to move back to Cleveland.

Hey Yo
01-26-2016, 08:22 PM
lebron left a better team in miami to go back home to a WORSE team and to try to bring akron a championship.

crazy. mad respect.

leaving a team that made the finals to a team that was literally one of the worst in the league.. AND made them a finals team the very next season. thats some GOAT shit
can't front on that ^^^

sammichoffate
01-26-2016, 08:27 PM
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/angelfacefc/SpursWhoopedLebron_zps29b8f9e5.jpg:lebroncry:

tomtucker
01-26-2016, 08:42 PM
he was an idiot........pat riley would have added new pieces, in a few years they could have gotten themselves those 4,5,6 rings Lebum was talking about.........but no, Lekunt loves to leave teams, and get coaches fired

ImKobe
01-26-2016, 08:47 PM
he was an idiot........pat riley would have added new pieces, in a few years they could have gotten themselves those 4,5,6 rings Lebum was talking about.........but no, Lekunt loves to leave teams, and get coaches fired

did you not watch the 2014 Finals

That Miami squad got exposed... their run was over. Imagine what the Warriors would have done to that team last year.