PDA

View Full Version : Lebron tried to get coach Spo fired, but failed.

BlazerRed
01-26-2016, 06:56 PM
David Pick ‏@IAmDPick 3h3 hours ago
Miami Heat part-owner Raanan Katz said LeBron had Blatt fired. In same breath: "He tried the same with Spo, but failed."

https://twitter.com/IAmDPick/status/692064760595095552

Cancer. 2/7

NBAplayoffs2001
01-26-2016, 06:57 PM
I wonder if he got Paul Silas, Mike Brown fired too? :biggums:

AirTupac
01-26-2016, 06:57 PM
LeCancer

STATUTORY
01-26-2016, 06:58 PM
Bran is personally responsible for the high unemployment in United States

BuffaloBill
01-26-2016, 06:59 PM

:roll: :roll:

BlazerRed
01-26-2016, 06:59 PM
Disgusting to be honest. This should not be tolerated.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-26-2016, 07:03 PM
Cavs won't win it all because Griffin is a pushover bitch, unlike Riley who doesn't have a problem telling Bron to shut the **** up.

Hey Yo
01-26-2016, 07:24 PM
I wonder if he got Paul Silas, Mike Brown fired too? :biggums:
Of course he did.

He also made Gordon Gund sell the team to Gilbert 10yrs ago.

FKAri
01-26-2016, 07:27 PM
Calling hits left and right and nobody can pin it on him
GOAT :bowdown:

"I didn't even know about it" - GOAT
Meanwhile still going out there and balling
coldblooded muthaphucka :lol

JerrySeinfeld
01-26-2016, 07:27 PM
Cavs won't win it all because Griffin is a pushover bitch, unlike Riley who doesn't have a problem telling Bron to shut the **** up.

Yup. Griffin definitely deserves more heat for all of this. I understand why Cleveland took LeBron back, and the excitement Cleveland fans all had about his return, but why bring the guy back just to let him run the franchise and pull all the strings again? That didn't work the first time, and with Bron on a steady decline this time around, why do they think it will work now?

The guy is in a position where if he bails on Cleveland again, he basically turns his legacy/career into a joke. So why does Cleveland give into his every demand as if they have no leverage?

If I was Dan Gilbert and Bron came into my office crying about Blatt, Love, or something similar, I'd sit back, smoke a cigar, and dare his ass to leave Cleveland.

Cleveland sports teams :facepalm

Gus Hemmingway
01-26-2016, 07:38 PM
Thanks TMZ :lol

Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz
Heat minority owner Ranaan Katz said 2 hrs ago that contrary to a report on Twitter, he never said LeBron tried to get Spo fired in Miami.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat
Heat limited partner downplays comment about LeBron trying to get Spo fired. http://bit.ly/1JCP5GR

WorldWarriors
01-26-2016, 07:42 PM
Yup. Griffin definitely deserves more heat for all of this. I understand why Cleveland took LeBron back, and the excitement Cleveland fans all had about his return, but why bring the guy back just to let him run the franchise and pull all the strings again? That didn't work the first time, and with Bron on a steady decline this time around, why do they think it will work now?

The guy is in a position where if he bails on Cleveland again, he basically turns his legacy/career into a joke. So why does Cleveland give into his every demand as if they have no leverage?

If I was Dan Gilbert and Bron came into my office crying about Blatt, Love, or something similar, I'd sit back, smoke a cigar, and dare his ass to leave Cleveland.

Cleveland sports teams :facepalm

LeBron brings in a lot of dough. Come on now. You know why they put up with it. Ticket sales, merchandising, tv deals, ad revenue you name it. Lebron is the GDP for Cleveland. Everybody will kiss his ass.

JerrySeinfeld
01-26-2016, 07:47 PM
LeBron brings in a lot of dough. Come on now. You know why they put up with it. Ticket sales, merchandising, tv deals, ad revenue you name it. Lebron is the GDP for Cleveland. Everybody will kiss his ass.

Fair point, but in the process of kissing his ass for more $$$, Gilbert wound up throwing a near-max deal at Tristan Thompson which means he is going to have to pay a hefty luxury tax bill, especially once the repeater tax kicks in. Didn't Miami's owner say that he wasn't even turning a profit by the end of the Big 3's run? I can't imagine Gilbert is going to be making much at all, in a smaller market and being more over the cap.

Bron is a cancer and he must be avoided.

DirkNowitzki41
01-26-2016, 07:47 PM
i wouldnt take a jewish source seriously. not only do they lie, but of course they're going to defend david blatt :oldlol:

plowking
01-26-2016, 08:06 PM
I hate that this stuff comes out now, as it makes Spo's job more secure right now.

If anything I was hoping he was next, but looks like Heat fans are going to suffer some more and watch shitty, uninspiring basketball for a bit longer.