PDA

View Full Version : Hawks looking to Trade Jeff Teague Knicks Interested

HoopSuperstar
01-27-2016, 03:28 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/hawks-shopping-jeff-teague-and-knicks-could-be-trading-partner-392844.html

And Which other teams could use him? Discuss

[QUOTE]Dennis Schr

Teanett
01-27-2016, 03:58 PM
would be kool for the knicks but i always had the feeling Teague and Melo cant stand eachother.

who would the knicks deal? Calderon? i cant believe the Hawks would take on another Knick guard after Hardaway Jr.

Levity
01-27-2016, 04:05 PM
is rodney hood a good starting bid for teague? (granted, UTA is interested)
maybe add trey, as well? or whatever else may be needed.

bulls should look at him, too. mirotic's minutes are sporadic, so maybe him and other pieces?

Captvic
01-27-2016, 06:20 PM
Good riddance.

It's time for Teague to go

WayOfWade
01-27-2016, 06:23 PM

bulls should look at him, too. mirotic's minutes are sporadic, so maybe him and other pieces?
Utah won't trade Hood, that doesn't mean they aren't interested though. Depends on what the Hawks are looking for in return, a PG? A PF? A mixture?

FireDavidKahn
01-27-2016, 06:24 PM
Get Him!!!!

PP34Deuce
01-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Teague doesn't play defense and isn't special enough as a scorer to not play defense. I would love to see him on a team where he can do what he does best. Score.

Dennis has gotten better than I thought he would. He's definitely molded for today's defense and ultra quick PG's.

MellowYellow
01-27-2016, 06:26 PM

Utah wouldn't do hood for teague and horford. Hood is good

outbreak
01-27-2016, 06:27 PM
horford and teague for vucevic, fournier and frye.

SpaceJam
01-27-2016, 06:29 PM
Keeping an eye on these rumors, Schr

MellowYellow
01-27-2016, 06:29 PM
Just the Knicks, everyone else go away. Get it done phil.

Draz
01-27-2016, 06:34 PM
Man Knicks need a PG who's feeding players and creating ball movement. Plays on both end of the floor but priority defense. I won't mind it honestly because we need players that can create their own shot. Not many players here can create their own shot besides Affalo, Melo, Porzy, and sometimes Gallo.

MellowYellow
01-27-2016, 06:38 PM
Man Knicks need a PG who's feeding players and creating ball movement. Plays on both end of the floor but priority defense. I won't mind it honestly because we need players that can create their own shot. Not many players here can create their own shot besides Affalo, Melo, Porzy, and sometimes Gallo.
Afflalo Is pretty terrible at it, and Porzy plays better offball as well. Gallo is up and down.

Draz
01-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Affalo tends to do a shake, spins and tosses it up too. This team doesn't have a shot selection. Last nights game shows that. They can run and gun, but they cant find and create shots when the ball movement is slow or the defensive pressure is on.

Another reason why Melo is bad for the team. He slows up the game by isolating. Players run cold, it's just a toss up.