PDA

View Full Version : Sweden denies up to 80k migrants

sammichoffate
01-27-2016, 09:46 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35425735

Nick Young
01-27-2016, 09:48 PM
http://49.media.tumblr.com/98c5ba4126296c9ad76f069641363f08/tumblr_nnjlf8QV2s1s8w1b9o1_500.gif

Nick Young
01-27-2016, 09:51 PM
lol WAIT A SECOND:roll:

This process will take "several years" according to the article.

In the meantime, the immgrants will still be living on the Swedish welfare system. The only difference is they won't be allowed to work even if someone offered them a job:roll: :roll:

And this is to deport only 80,000, there are hundreds of thousands in Sweden and more on the way this year:roll: :roll: :roll:

Meanwhile, the pendulum in Denmark has swung so far left they have become fascist neo-nazis XD

In neighbouring Denmark, meanwhile, the government this week approved legislation to seize the valuables of refugees in the hope of limiting the influx of migrants.

Some have likened the Danish proposals to the confiscation of gold and other valuables from Jews by the Nazis during the Holocaust.

poido123
01-27-2016, 09:53 PM
Sweden is f.cked.

Smaller countries trying to take such a large amount of uncivilised people is a disaster.

Get the c.unts out and block the borders.

Dresta
01-28-2016, 06:38 AM
lol WAIT A SECOND:roll:

This process will take "several years" according to the article.

In the meantime, the immgrants will still be living on the Swedish welfare system. The only difference is they won't be allowed to work even if someone offered them a job:roll: :roll:

And this is to deport only 80,000, there are hundreds of thousands in Sweden and more on the way this year:roll: :roll: :roll:

Meanwhile, the pendulum in Denmark has swung so far left they have become fascist neo-nazis XD
These imbeciles are always comparing everything to the bloody nazis :facepalm

Talk about being brainwashed by an education systems that only teach the nazis, slavery, and civil rights, etc. i.e. things to feel guilty about and repudiate - tis a good way to nurture a hatred towards the native culture in the young.

poido123
01-28-2016, 06:48 AM
These imbeciles are always comparing everything to the bloody nazis :facepalm

Talk about being brainwashed by an education systems that only teach the nazis, slavery, and civil rights, etc. i.e. things to feel guilty about and repudiate - tis a good way to nurture a hatred towards the native culture in the young.

The great white/Christian guilt trip.

Everything white christians fight for, you have groups of people reminding them of their past and denying them, even if they have a valid cause to fight for.

But let's overlook the fact that Muslims are killing, raping and infiltrating foreign lands with little retaliation. They are acting the victim to a tee.

:hammerhead:

poido123
01-28-2016, 07:12 AM
Meanwhile in Sweden....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diWlAulVfns

Thank you politicians. You gutless cowards

Dresta
01-28-2016, 07:21 AM
Well, it's like you've got Obama apologising for the Crusades (which predate the existence of his supposed country), but no one bothers to ask the Turks to apologise for the Ottoman's taking Constantinople (even their rather recent genocide of Armenians has been overlooked far too easily--they have refused to even recognise it as genocide), or any of the other many Ottoman crimes (against the Arabs too!).

It's a new kind of racism really--because for some reason, it is only white people who are accountable for their actions; the brown-skinned have never had any autonomy or control over their actions according to these racists. The Ottoman Empire was no doubt the creation of the white man.

It's funny that over a hundred years after Kipling wrote the much (and rightly) repudiated "White Man's Burden" (of which Woodrow Wilson was a big fan), the same people who hate Kipling for his racism, have taken up the mantle of the white man's burden, and are carrying it out with their UN/regime change/world governance with universal human rights worldview. This is simply the "White Man's Burden" taking a new form, and its adherents don't even realise it.

Take up the White Man's burden, Send forth the best ye breed
Go bind your sons to exile, to serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness, On fluttered folk and wild—
Your new-caught, sullen peoples, Half-devil and half-child.

Take up the White Man's burden, In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple, An hundred times made plain
To seek another's profit, And work another's gain.

Take up the White Man's burden, The savage wars of peace—
Fill full the mouth of Famine And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly Bring all your hopes to nought.

Take up the White Man's burden, No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper, The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter, The roads ye shall not tread,
Go mark them with your living, And mark them with your dead.

Take up the White Man's burden And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better, The hate of those ye guard—]
The cry of hosts ye humour (Ah, slowly!) toward the light:—
"Why brought he us from bondage, Our loved Egyptian night?"

Take up the White Man's burden, Ye dare not stop to less—
Nor call too loud on Freedom To cloke your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper, By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples Shall weigh your gods and you.

Take up the White Man's burden, Have done with childish days—
The lightly proferred laurel, The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood, through all the thankless years
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom, The judgment of your peers!

:bowdown:

That's some inspiring shit right there--white Globalists unite to save the world from itself!!

Giaodollo
01-28-2016, 08:34 AM
I am a Swede, and I am proud that we help immigrants with nowhere else to turn.:party:

poido123
01-28-2016, 08:37 AM
I am a Swede, and I am proud that we help immigrants with nowhere else to turn.:party:

Have you had much to do with the immigrants?

What I mean is, are you in direct contact with them? Or they in other areas within Sweden?

wait a minute...aren't you going to live in Saudi soon?

You're a f.cking muslim all along :oldlol:

tomtucker
01-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Meanwhile in Sweden....

most of the other members of parliament had gone home....they can

tomtucker
01-28-2016, 01:41 PM

A swede in ireland ?......you are just so full of lies....... probably a muslim as well

Nick Young
01-28-2016, 01:48 PM
Meanwhile in Sweden....

bah gawd its pathetic how theyre cucking themselves

Nick Young
01-28-2016, 01:49 PM
Are you proud when those immigrants you help rape, grope and murder your women?:confusedshrug:

poido123
01-28-2016, 05:05 PM
Are you proud when those immigrants you help rape, grope and murder your women?:confusedshrug:

He's a Muslim I'm pretty sure.

He said in another thread that he is going over to live in Saudi.

Giaodollo
01-28-2016, 06:43 PM
He's a Muslim I'm pretty sure.

He said in another thread that he is going over to live in Saudi.

Nope, Catholic. And I am proud that Christian values, such as treat others as you'd like to be treated is a instilled as a value in the Swedish society. If I was in a war conflicted area, I'd appreciate it if someone stretched their hands and try to help me and my family. Me personally, and this is speaking from no experience whatsoever and the fact that I have no children or a wife. But I'd stay in my country and fight to death for its survival. But I am pretty sure when I do get married and have kids I might have second thoughts.

NumberSix
01-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Aren't some of the governments telling women to cover up and teaching these savages that raping is bad through pamphlets?
Apparently, Europe actually is a rape culture. Well, a selective rape culture.

poido123
01-28-2016, 06:55 PM
Nope, Catholic. And I am proud that Christian values, such as treat others as you'd like to be treated is a norm in the Swedish values. If I was in a war conflicted area, I'd appreciate it if someone stretched their hands and try to help me and my family. Me personally, and this is speaking from no experience whatsoever and the fact that I have no children or a wife. But I'd stay in my country and fight to death for its survival. But I am pretty sure when I do get married and have kids I might have second thoughts.

You sound like you have a good heart bro.

But these people are raping your women and beating them. If that was your wife or sister, do you think you would be as accomodating?

Remember, these 'migrants' strategically chose your country for the benefits and the spread of Islam.

I implore you to do research on what is exactly happening with the Muslims in your country.

30% of those in Swedish jails are Muslim migrants.

poido123
01-28-2016, 06:57 PM

The before and after statistics of rape and violence since the arrival of the migrants would be startling.

pauk
01-28-2016, 07:45 PM
You sound like you have a good heart bro.

But these people are raping your women and beating them. If that was your wife or sister, do you think you would be as accomodating?

Remember, these 'migrants' strategically chose your country for the benefits and the spread of Islam.

I implore you to do research on what is exactly happening with the Muslims in your country.

30% of those in Swedish jails are Muslim migrants.

There are just as many or actually more immigrants of other kind in Sweden, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist/Asian (chinese & such) or atheistic or agnostic, secular (which most of those "muslims" are anyways) immigrants in Sweden, yet you just care for Islam, now you are not talking about immigrants, but only muslims/islam... almost make it seem like all other immigrants with different ideology are welcome & its instant peace and harmony.... meanwhile all muslims they all just come in to the country and rape, beat women, the religion somehow condones that or something..... you just might be more disturbing than Nick Young. :facepalm

I have lived in Denmark (to escape death/genocide/raping of women/children FROM *drumroll* TERRORIST CHRISTIANS in Bosnia, what, no way!? you Americans dont remember? you even bombed them), been to Sweden aswell many times and its the best countries in the world, including Norway....

poido123
01-28-2016, 08:14 PM
There are just as many or actually more immigrants of other kind in Sweden, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist/Asian (chinese & such) or atheistic or agnostic, secular (which most of those "muslims" are anyways) immigrants in Sweden, yet you just care for Islam, now you are not talking about immigrants, but only muslims/islam... almost make it seem like all other immigrants with different ideology are welcome & its instant peace and harmony.... meanwhile all muslims they all just come in to the country and rape, beat women, the religion somehow condones that or something..... you just might be more disturbing than Nick Young. :facepalm

I have lived in Denmark (to escape death/genocide/raping of women/children FROM *drumroll* TERRORIST CHRISTIANS in Bosnia, what, no way!? you Americans dont remember? you even bombed them), been to Sweden aswell many times and its the best countries in the world, including Norway....

I'm talking about the recent influx of migrants.

Why is the world accepting these people? When there are other nationalities/christians/hindhus etc who are not even remotely close to the quota of these Middle eastern/North African Muslim migrants.

Look at America since Obama has been in charge. I don't have the source with me, but I believe it's something like 97% muslims being allowed into the country? Compared to 3% christian.

We are seeing a huge imbalance of the type of people that are being allowed into the West/Europe. It makes ZERO sense.

Dresta
01-29-2016, 06:51 AM
Nope, Catholic. And I am proud that Christian values, such as treat others as you'd like to be treated is a instilled as a value in the Swedish society. If I was in a war conflicted area, I'd appreciate it if someone stretched their hands and try to help me and my family. Me personally, and this is speaking from no experience whatsoever and the fact that I have no children or a wife. But I'd stay in my country and fight to death for its survival. But I am pretty sure when I do get married and have kids I might have second thoughts.
:facepalm

Effing Christian decadence; now you just feel and react like a Christian and don't even bother to think; prudence is one of the most important Christian virtues, and Sweden's treatment of the migrant problem has been anything but prudent. Not only that, but the way it has been done, without the sanction of the people, by political elites who can avoid the consequences, is clearly not having much respect for your fellow-citizens, who feel betrayed (that is the reason the 'far-right' is popular all over Europe - the other parties refuse to listen to the will of the people, and instead keep imposing their globalist and humanitarian agendas on them). That is not your or their right, and it shows no concern for treating your fellow-citizens as you would want to be treated. The entire 3rd world clearly can't be housed in Sweden - and yet if you continue with an open-door policy, your country will be overwhelmed by the deluge (even your politicians have admitted their initial mistake and their folly, but never will they acknowledge how many lives have been severely altered and damaged by their foolishness).

By what right? There is none...

poido123
01-29-2016, 07:01 AM

That is a fantastic quality to show for genuine refugees that want a better life and are genuinely appreciative of the opportunities handed to them. Refugees that don't run to the best welfare system or create anarchy and division in the place that was kind to them.

We are talking about people who are mocking those politicians who let them in. They are raping the women like it's their religious right and they are bashing people as that is what their culture allows them to be.

You really need to understand that people are not always going to show you love back, just because you show it to them. We have extremely f.cked up people in this world who mock and laugh at what they perceive to be a weakness or flaw in your generosity.

They think they are at war with you. You think they are poor downtrodden misunderstood people who just need a chance.

I hope you find your senses soon. Along with your other Swedish brethrens.

Giaodollo
01-29-2016, 08:11 AM
Id like to point out something about this.. 80k being denied is just about the same as every other year. Only difference is this year we had 160k asylum seekers as opposed to 100k other years. Migrationsverket denies everyone without a valid asylum reason and it has generally been at 50%.

This is just a play on numbers by our government trying to act like they doing something because the Swedish Democrats just sailed up to 30% in the latest polls..

In any case **** all of em.

UK2K
01-29-2016, 09:30 AM

Sure you would. You'd send your wife and kids away while you stayed and fought. I would.

But surprisingly, all the 'refugees' are military aged males.

kurple
01-29-2016, 09:35 AM
W
T
F

Blue&Orange
01-29-2016, 11:42 AM
redneck retards for some reason are worried about Europe, Germany, sweden etc... meanwhile

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

Germany 1th, Sweden 5th, France 8th, Nederlands 9th, Denmark 10th.

You know what was Europe problem? The 2008 global crisis, cause by retards in the US, namely right wing retards like the rednecks that post here.

poido123
01-29-2016, 05:39 PM
redneck retards for some reason are worried about Europe, Germany, sweden etc... meanwhile

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

Germany 1th, Sweden 5th, France 8th, Nederlands 9th, Denmark 10th.

You know what was Europe problem? The 2008 global crisis, cause by retards in the US, namely right wing retards like the rednecks that post here.

Those countries were ALWAYS high on the best countries list.

They are slowly deteriorating and we all know why. Watch them fall down that list with more migrants coming in.

Do you honestly think people were going to fall for that?

:oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
01-29-2016, 05:41 PM
:applause:

ele

BlazerRed
01-29-2016, 05:48 PM
Sweden is f.cked.

Smaller countries trying to take such a large amount of uncivilised people is a disaster.

Get the c.unts out and block the borders.

Amen. Sweden is a beautiful place, no need for these dirty islam ****s to come in and ruin it. At least Norway has a spine.

9erempiree
01-29-2016, 06:33 PM
Amen. Sweden is a beautiful place, no need for these dirty islam ****s to come in and ruin it. At least Norway has a spine.
:eek:

D. Toretto
01-29-2016, 06:37 PM

Coming from a guy with Bush as avatar and big booty bitches under his name. :lol MURRICA

BlazerRed
01-29-2016, 06:38 PM
:eek:
:confusedshrug:

poido123
01-29-2016, 07:59 PM
The truth is no longer enough these days.

You have to sugar coast everything to appease the lefties and PC world.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-29-2016, 08:43 PM
"sugar coast"

poido123
01-29-2016, 09:33 PM
"sugar coast"

Exactly.

Don't you know what sugar coast is? :lol

24-Inch_Chrome
01-29-2016, 10:17 PM

"sugar coast"

Nick Young
01-29-2016, 10:54 PM
TRIGGER WARNING (for the Swedes of ISH):

inside a refugee center (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZIAw4AyqI)

Giaodollo
01-30-2016, 08:48 AM
Exactly.

Sugar coat bro

brownmamba00
01-30-2016, 08:51 AM
Exactly.

Id punch the shit out of you just to see you cry

poido123
01-30-2016, 10:58 AM
Id punch the shit out of you just to see you cry

such a beautiful muslim quality you have.

I guess Allah encourages you to do that right?

I hope your one of those muslims on the bus out of sweden. I heard today that they are cracking down on the migrants and getting them out like Denmark.

Jameerthefear
01-30-2016, 11:05 AM
such a beautiful muslim quality you have.

I guess Allah encourages you to do that right?

I hope your one of those on muslims on the bus out of sweden. I heard today that they are cracking down on the migrants and getting them out like Denmark.
you're so embarrassing dude. it's so obvious to see you would never say this in real life.

poido123
01-30-2016, 11:07 AM
you're so embarrassing dude. it's so obvious to see you would never say this in real life.

You don't know me.

Shutup

Jameerthefear
01-30-2016, 11:13 AM
I might as well know you. You're a broke, balding, fatass who shitposts about Muslims on an online basketball messageboard. Just kill yourself already and do us a favor.

poido123
01-30-2016, 12:07 PM
I might as well know you. You're a broke, balding, fatass who shitposts about Muslims on an online basketball messageboard. Just kill yourself already and do us a favor.

Many think you're a shitstain, being the paedophile that you are and your stupid cartoon fantasies.

You can't talk

Jameerthefear
01-30-2016, 12:14 PM
Many think you're a shitstain, being the paedophile that you are and your stupid cartoon fantasies.

You can't talk
I can talk, because of regardless of what your ass thinks I'll always be better than you

DonD13
01-31-2016, 11:44 AM
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m517/DonD133/DonD133090/nick10_zpsrly9pt8y.jpg