PDA

View Full Version : First time since 2010 Lebron has less than 9 shots.

VengefulAngel
01-27-2016, 09:59 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=jamesle01&match=game&year_id=&is_playoffs=&team_id=&opp_id=&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&shot_pts=&is_make=&shot_type=&shot_distance_min=&shot_distance_max=&q1=Y&q2=Y&q3=Y&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=12&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=&margin_max=&c1stat=fga&c1comp=le&c1val=8&c2stat=&c2comp=ge&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=ge&c3val=&order_by=fga

Good on Lue, focusing on K love more.

tmacattack33
01-27-2016, 10:01 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=jamesle01&match=game&year_id=&is_playoffs=&team_id=&opp_id=&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&shot_pts=&is_make=&shot_type=&shot_distance_min=&shot_distance_max=&q1=Y&q2=Y&q3=Y&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=12&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=&margin_max=&c1stat=fga&c1comp=le&c1val=8&c2stat=&c2comp=ge&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=ge&c3val=&order_by=fga

Good on Lue, focusing on K love more.

Lebron's killing these fools with is passing. Also had 21 points in 3 quarters.

There is no shift away from Lebron, sorry.

But yes, getting Love more touches is part of the plan it seems. Also getting him moving more on offense.

VengefulAngel
01-27-2016, 10:04 PM
Lebron's killing these fools with is passing. Also had 21 points in 3 quarters.

There is no shift away from Lebron, sorry.

But yes, getting Love more touches is part of the plan it seems. Also getting him moving more on offense.

Lebron's being used in the same way he was in Miami, i like it.

raprap
01-27-2016, 10:08 PM
Checked the boxscores, he's 7 for 8. That's heat bron efficiency :eek:

VengefulAngel
01-27-2016, 10:09 PM
Checked the boxscores, he's 7 for 8. That's heat bron efficiency :eek:

3 dunks, 2 layups, 2 jumpers. :bowdown: :bowdown:

knicksman
01-27-2016, 10:13 PM
I like this bran. Thats the best role for him. A pippen

TommyGriffin
01-27-2016, 10:16 PM
Kevin Love put up 26 points with 59% True Shooting Percentage as a first option on the Timberwolves. LeBron should of deferring to him from the get go.

plowking
01-27-2016, 10:23 PM
Kevin Love put up 26 points with 59% True Shooting Percentage as a first option on the Timberwolves. LeBron should of deferring to him from the get go.

Lebron put up 27ppg on 62% True shooting over 4 seasons in Miami.

TommyGriffin
01-27-2016, 10:34 PM
Lebron put up 27ppg on 62% True shooting over 4 seasons in Miami.

He was playing with Wade though. If LeBron was on the garbage T-Wolves like Love, his efficiency would be lower.

plowking
01-27-2016, 10:36 PM
He was playing with Wade though. If LeBron was on the garbage T-Wolves like Love, his efficiency would be lower.

Well he was shooting better than K Love before he went to the Heat too.

And K Love shoots worse on the Cavs now, while playing with Lebron.

aj1987
01-28-2016, 06:34 AM
LeBron averages 27 PPG on 58% TS for his CAREER. 13 seasons. Dude is still by FAR the best player and scorer on that team. He shouldn't be deferring to shit.

sportjames23
01-28-2016, 06:36 AM

http://forums.superherohype.com/images/smilies/cs_hehe.gif

3ball
01-28-2016, 07:06 AM
has mosgov come off the bench the entire season?

because with him coming off bench, the cavs look stacked af

warriors better not get injured

lebron's best playoff championship runs will still be jordan's average (2012) or jordan's worst (2013), but he'll get so much undue credit and overrating it will be sickening.

this non-shooting, bricklaying, ball-dominant, colluding ****

it looks like he has SO much help this year, that he could win a ring by putting up numbers like 23 ppg, 8 rpg, 6 apg... nowhere near jordan's worst.

aj1987
01-28-2016, 07:07 AM

if i suspect they might win the ring this year, i'll stop posting - you won't see me, and you'll know that i think is could happen - warriors better not get injured

i won't stop posting because i've been proven wrong or anything - lebron's best playoff championship runs will still be jordan's average (2012) or jordan's worst (2013), but the undue credit and overrating of lebron won't be worth arguing against..

this colluding ****

it looks like he has SO much help this year, that he could win a ring by putting up numbers like 23 ppg, 8 rpg, 6 apg... nowhere near jordan's worst.
Meltdown. :roll:

Please don't go kill yourself. Wait, never mind. Do whatever you feel like doing.

3ball
01-28-2016, 07:10 AM
Meltdown. :roll:

Please don't go kill yourself. Wait, never mind. Do whatever you feel like doing.

^^^^^ meltdown

and you didn't say whether mosgov has come off the bench all year

VengefulAngel
01-28-2016, 07:13 AM
^^^^^ meltdown

He didn't because the last i've checked there is no player on the Cavs named Mosgov you dumb fool.

coin24
01-28-2016, 07:17 AM
LePippen :applause:

VengefulAngel
01-28-2016, 07:32 AM
LePippen :applause:

Lets use some facts, Scottie Pippen has never scored 21 points on 8 shots, the closest he got was 20 though.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=pippesc01&match=game&year_min=&year_max=&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=&round_id=&game_num_type=&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_day=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos_is_G=&pos_is_GF=&pos_is_F=&pos_is_FG=&pos_is_FC=&pos_is_C=&pos_is_CF=&c1stat=fga&c1comp=lt&c1val=8&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

aj1987
01-28-2016, 07:32 AM
^^^^^ meltdown

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Please find a post of me saying that and I'll stop posting on ISH. Making shit up the best sign of a meltdown.

3ball
01-28-2016, 08:07 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Please find a post of me saying that and I'll stop posting on ISH. Making shit up the best sign of a meltdown.
you sound really mad at me... i'd go easier on the emoticon usage

aj1987
01-28-2016, 08:08 AM
you sound really mad at me... i'd lay off the emotcon usage
Anger leads to meltdowns:

warriors better not get injured

lebron's best playoff championship runs will still be jordan's average (2012) or jordan's worst (2013), but he'll get so much undue credit and overrating it will be sickening.

this non-shooting, bricklaying, ball-dominant, colluding ****

3ball
01-28-2016, 08:10 AM
damn that's a well-written post by me... so descriptively accurate too... :applause:

nobody has told me if mosgov has been coming off the bench all season tho... gonna make me look up some cavs shit... :facepalm.. y'all know i don't watch the games

VengefulAngel
01-28-2016, 08:40 AM
damn that's a well-written post by me... so descriptively accurate too... :applause:

nobody has told me if mosgov has been coming off the bench all season tho... gonna make me look up some cavs shit... :facepalm.. y'all know i don't watch the games

Who is Mosgov? please tell me I have no clue who that is, I see the Cavs roster and there is no guy called Mosgov.

aj1987
01-28-2016, 08:40 AM
Who is Mosgov? please tell me I have no clue who that is, I see the Cavs roster and there is no guy called Mozgov.
Let the guy meltdown in peace. :oldlol:

VengefulAngel
01-28-2016, 08:53 AM

Just realised I spelt Mozgov's name right at the end lol.

sdot_thadon
01-28-2016, 09:16 AM
Boy on suicide watch every year around the finals for the last 5 years. Lebron's impact is powerful.:hammerhead:

3ball
01-28-2016, 09:25 AM
you guys know what's about to happen right?

lebron's production is about to decline - the only way he can let others play to capacity is to NOT dominate the ball, but unfortunately, he can't get the same production off-ball like Bird or MJ could.

without lebron's ball-dominance, his teammates will start getting their due shine and playing to capacity, while Lebron's production and shot attempts decline, because he can't get his off-ball like bird, mj or curry.

this will be a great example of why all those guys > lebron... they allow teammates to play to capacity, while they still play to capacity themselves, so the TEAM plays to capacity and doesn't underachieve...

sound familiar?... yeah, i've said it before... but tbh, the Cavs are so stacked that if Lebron does this, they should waltz through the east despite lebron not playing to capacity and give the Warriors another run for their money for the first couple games.

aj1987
01-28-2016, 09:29 AM

lebron's production is about to decline - the only way he can let others play to capacity is to NOT dominate the ball, but unfortunately, he can't get the same production off-ball like Bird or MJ could.

without lebron's ball-dominance, his teammates will start getting their due shine and playing to capacity, while Lebron's production and shot attempts decline, because he can't get his off-ball like bird, mj or curry.

this will be a great example of why all those guys > lebron... they allow teammates to play to capacity, while they still play to capacity themselves, so the TEAM plays to capacity and doesn't underachieve...

sound familiar?... yeah, i've said it before... but tbh, the Cavs are so stacked that if Lebron does this, they should waltz through the east despite lebron not playing to capacity and give the Warriors another run for their money for the first couple games.
http://i66.tinypic.com/ipwowy.jpg

VengefulAngel
01-28-2016, 10:35 AM

:applause: :applause:

Repped :D

Bandito
01-28-2016, 10:39 AM

Ding ding ding ding

warriorfan
01-28-2016, 10:54 AM
you sound really mad at me... i'd go easier on the emoticon usage
:roll:

sdot_thadon
01-28-2016, 11:15 AM
:oldlol: only gets worse the closer we get to june.....

Nash
01-28-2016, 11:20 AM
this uptempo basketball Lue is trying to play with is good for lebron. He's the best player in transition and the last 2 games he has shot over 70% in both games.

RepMe
01-28-2016, 11:35 AM
:lol

ShawkFactory
01-28-2016, 01:07 PM
Well he was shooting better than K Love before he went to the Heat too.

And K Love shoots worse on the Cavs now, while playing with Lebron.
OUCH

90sgoat
01-28-2016, 01:40 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

This is absolutely true.

Lebron has declined and simply is not as effective in his drives and iso as he used to be.

The problem is, when Lebron is not ball dominant, his impact is still of course good, but it is NOT superstar level.

Lebron's impact as a non-ball dominant player is only in very good roleplayer category. Not even at Pippen level.

Actually, the Cavs started out with Blatt running a motion offense with Love much more involved. I remember this clearly and so should you. This game for example:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201510280MEM.html

Cavs win 30, Lebron scores 12 points with 7 boards and 5 assists.

Look at that.

Cavs win by 30 with Lebron scoring 12 points.

This is what Blatt had in mind. Motion offense. Share the ball.

In such an offense, Lebron is an average player because he isn't good off ball and can't hit a jumper.

In such an offense Lebron straight up looks like an Anthony Mason or Green type of power forward.

That game marked the day when Lebron no longer gave Blatt's offense a chance. Lebron knew that he would not be able to get his stats within such an offense.

The problem is, Lebron ball is not as effective anymore because Lebron has declined and he doesn't have Wade anymore either.

Lebron ball will not win anymore rings, but Lebron will be able to keep his stats.

aj1987
01-28-2016, 02:39 PM
Another box-score watching retard. No wonder you agree with 3ball. Definitely hasn't watched a single game of basketball outside MJ highlights on YT. The Cav's defense won them that game. The Grizzlies offense was horseshit. Heck, even last season, when LeBron missed a bunch of games, Love averaged over 20/10 and the Cav's went 1-7. 2-10 overall without LeBron, IIRC.

Where are all these retarded kids popping out of?

90sgoat
01-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Another box-score watching retard. No wonder you agree with 3ball. Definitely hasn't watched a single game of basketball outside MJ highlights on YT. The Cav's defense won them that game. The Grizzlies offense was horseshit. Heck, even last season, when LeBron missed a bunch of games, Love averaged over 20/10 and the Cav's went 1-7. 2-10 overall without LeBron, IIRC.

Where are all these retarded kids popping out of?

Good for you, you reigned in those emoticons. Better for your blood pressure.

kamil
01-28-2016, 02:55 PM
:roll:

aj1987
01-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Good for you, you reigned in those emoticons. Better for your blood pressure.
Surprised that you didn't sign into your alt. Great analysis, BTW. How much time did you spend on BB-Ref?

90sgoat
01-28-2016, 03:04 PM
How much time did you spend on BB-Ref?

Bout tree fiddy.

Hey Yo
01-28-2016, 05:01 PM
Basketball Reference ‏@bball_ref 30 minutes ago
LeBron has had 943 20-point games. Last night was the first time he did it on under 10 FGAs

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=jamesle01&match=game&year_min=&year_max=2016&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=&round_id=&game_num_type=&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_day=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos_is_G=&pos_is_GF=&pos_is_F=&pos_is_FG=&pos_is_FC=&pos_is_C=&pos_is_CF=&c1stat=pts&c1comp=gt&c1val=20&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=fga&order_by_asc=Y