PDA

View Full Version : Will Lebron win more championships?

Dr Hawk
01-28-2016, 09:32 AM
I say no

http://strawpoll.me/6662068

Harison
01-28-2016, 09:35 AM
Depends how stacked his team is. They might win despite of LBJ :lol

MJistheGOAT
01-28-2016, 10:02 AM
With Warriors, Spurs and Maybe Thunder in West (all younger) and Lebron getting older??

NO

24-Inch_Chrome
01-28-2016, 10:08 AM
I doubt it. Makes choking 2011 away that much more painful for him.

Gileraracer
01-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Lebrons next collusion will be in 2017, so it is possible.

Dr Hawk
01-28-2016, 10:14 AM
11 no
2 yes

so far

RepMe
01-28-2016, 10:43 AM
Depends on who he teams up with.

Wally450
01-28-2016, 10:53 AM
They have the ability to get to the Finals, but I don't see him getting past the Spurs or Warriors.

Dragonyeuw
01-28-2016, 11:26 AM
As the driving force on a team? His team as presently constructed has no chance of beating the Warriors and Spurs this year. The Warriors are young and experienced with that championship swagger and assuming the core remains together, I expect them to 3peat so that's this year and next sown up. We can't predict what trades or signings will shake up the status-quo, but Durant and Westbrook now in their prime will be a factor for the next 5 years as long as they're together and a solid team is kept around them. The Spurs will probably find a way to reload once Duncan/Parker/Ginobli ride off into the sunset, and who knows what other team will emerge. Lebron is quite clearly on the downside of his prime, and without sweeping changes to both the team and even his own approach to the game, I don't see him winning another title. Ultimately who really knows....?

He Strong
01-28-2016, 12:10 PM
Not in Cleveland.

stalkerforlife
01-28-2016, 12:14 PM
Please believe...the dude will collude again and the east is absolutely pathetic.

I voted no, but he likely wins one more...wouldn't doubt if he has a team of 5 all-stars at some point.

ApexPredator
01-28-2016, 12:19 PM
Please believe...the dude will collude again and the east is absolutely pathetic.

I voted no, but he likely wins one more...wouldn't doubt if he has a team of 5 all-stars at some point.
He will likely be even more pathetic with chasing as a close to retirement player. Think late career Shaq.

miggyme1
01-28-2016, 12:19 PM

dont underestimate the raptors...i think they can beat the cavs in a 7 game series..raptors have FINALLY turned the corner and are a legitmate title contender this year and they still missing carroll. east is just as deep as the west this year just not many superstar driven teams in the east as it is in the west...thats the only thing holding the east back now but as far as teams....east has some talented teams now

stalkerforlife
01-28-2016, 12:21 PM
dont underestimate the raptors...i think they can beat the cavs in a 7 game series..raptors have FINALLY turned the corner and are a legitmate title contender this year and they still missing carroll. east is just as deep as the west this year just not many superstar driven teams in the east as it is in the west...thats the only thing holding the east back now but as far as teams....east has some talented teams now

Sorry bro, but no.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-28-2016, 12:23 PM
Raptors aren't a legitimate title contender.

miggyme1
01-28-2016, 12:25 PM
Sorry bro, but no.

NO WHAT???

if you gone say no at least give me some reasons as why you saying no and to what you saying no to. You cant sit here with a str8 face and tell me the east isnt better this year than it has been.

raptors look pretty good...have you watched them???

ClipperRevival
01-28-2016, 12:27 PM
As "the man", I doubt it. As a 2nd fiddle or 3rd wheel, of course that's possible given his history of colluding.

stalkerforlife
01-28-2016, 12:29 PM
NO WHAT???

if you gone say no at least give me some reasons as why you saying no and to what you saying no to. You cant sit here with a str8 face and tell me the east isnt better this year than it has been.

raptors look pretty good...have you watched them???

Raptors are a joke, dude. Everyone knows it.

No damn chance against the Cav-all-stars.

ApexPredator
01-28-2016, 12:29 PM
As "the man", I doubt it. As a 2nd fiddle or 3rd wheel, of course that's possible given his history of colluding.
He could be the man as long as there are 2-3 guys who are just a notch below him.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-28-2016, 12:30 PM
Raptors aren't a joke but they're not contenders.

miggyme1
01-28-2016, 12:34 PM
Raptors are a joke, dude. Everyone knows it.

No damn chance against the Cav-all-stars.

oh ok so you got the raptors losing in the first round again this year???

cavs havent play too well against top tier competition this year...they just beat the wolves and the suns.lol....two bottom tier teams. Im just saying man what are seeing that makes the cavs look unbeatable in the east?? I think we all agree that the kyrie,love,lebron mesh isnt near as cohesive as lebron,bosh,wade was.

cavs played better with an injured kyrie and love after the trades....sometimes you have to do addition by subtraction

stalkerforlife
01-28-2016, 12:37 PM
oh ok so you got the raptors losing in the first round again this year???

cavs havent play too well against top tier competition this year...they just beat the wolves and the suns.lol....two bottom tier teams. Im just saying man what are seeing that makes the cavs look unbeatable in the east?? I think we all agree that the kyrie,love,lebron mesh isnt near as cohesive as lebron,bosh,wade was.

cavs played better with an injured kyrie and love after the trades....sometimes you have to do addition by subtraction

The Raptors will get out of the first round...that's how bad the east is.

But only one team even has a chance to come out of the east.

While in the west, the Warriors, Spurs, OKC, or the Clippers could come out.

Be serious.

BlazerRed
01-28-2016, 12:37 PM
IMO he finishes his career 2/9, most underwhelming career for a "superstar" of all time.

Hoopz2332
08-14-2016, 09:58 PM
http://celebritiesreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/cavfam8.png

RRR3
08-14-2016, 10:07 PM
Hoopz is the Jaqen H'ghar of ISH :bowdown: