PDA

View Full Version : [ESPN Cleveland] Windhorst: LeBron is hurting because he is stung by the criticism

AirTupac
01-28-2016, 08:01 PM
[ESPN Cleveland] Windhorst: LeBron is hurting because he is stung by the criticism of being blamed for David Blatt

Gus Hemmingway
01-28-2016, 08:02 PM
9-38

32%

1-14

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Black and White
01-28-2016, 08:03 PM
This is what happens when you get your coach fired LeBron.....

He's just gotta deal with it.

WorldWarriors

But he didn't do it.:oldlol:

Inferno
9-38

32%

1-14

Making fun of a lottery team for....being a lottery team? This counts as good trolling here on ISH nowadays? :facepalm

Take Your Lumps
01-28-2016, 08:04 PM
Bron's about to start feeling that Dwight Howard karma.

Black and White
01-28-2016, 08:04 PM
But he didn't do it.:oldlol:

Just like he "doesn't flop"

TheCalmInsanity
01-28-2016, 08:05 PM
Making fun of a lottery team for....being a lottery team? This counts as good trolling here on ISH nowadays? :facepalm

Hey man, lighten up.

9-38

Inferno
Hey man, lighten up.

9-38

Think you mean 42-4 :pimp:

AirTupac
LeBrons rep is falling so fast. He's spiraling to depression.

raprap
01-28-2016, 08:17 PM
Bron didn't do nuthin. :coleman:

AirTupac
01-28-2016, 08:19 PM
Bron didn't do nuthin. :coleman:

Except get all his coaches fired or at least try too. Undermine all of the employees. Alienate players. Fail to win rings for the "homeland". Lie to the fans. and run away when things get tough. But yeah other than that, nuthin.

coin24
01-28-2016, 08:29 PM
Everyone's being mean:lebroncry:

Leave the poor LeShrivelled one alone:lol

TheCalmInsanity
01-28-2016, 08:30 PM
Think you mean 42-4 :pimp:

I told you to lighten up, the Lakers are 9-38 so have some fun and join in

poido123
01-28-2016, 08:32 PM
His fans are pathetic.

They are now trying to protect his feelings :oldlol:

He has no one to blame but himself. Not like he doesn't wash his ass with 100 dollar notes.

That baby will be fine.

warriorfan
01-28-2016, 08:39 PM
LePoorBaby :(

SpaceJam
01-28-2016, 08:47 PM
This is why no doubt in my mind if LeBron was to face the likes of MJ, Reggie, Payton every season in the 90s he wouldn't be as good

Imagine the trash talk from just those 3 alone, would crush him

Magic 32
01-28-2016, 08:51 PM
Lebron cares what poeple think.

MJ, Bird and Kobe never did.

People always turn their back on celebrities who tries to micromanage their image.

STATUTORY
01-28-2016, 08:51 PM
http://t.fod4.com/t/405d637b82/c640x360_32.jpg

Leave Bron Bron ALONE

raprap
01-28-2016, 08:53 PM
Except get all his coaches fired or at least try too. Undermine all of the employees. Alienate players. Fail to win rings for the "homeland". Lie to the fans. and run away when things get tough. But yeah other than that, nuthin.
Stop getting butthurt about another organization's problem bro. My god i swear yall taking this shit seriously. Blatt's time was over for the Cavs. The gm feels like the team needed a shake up, so he did what he did. LeBron or not, it was still the gms decision. Let's judge them after why don't we? :cheers:

AirTupac
01-28-2016, 08:55 PM
Stop getting butthurt about another organization's problem bro. My god i swear yall taking this shit seriously. Blatt's time was over for the Cavs. The gm feels like the team needed a shake up, so he did what he did. LeBron or not, it was still the gms decision. Let's judge them after why don't we? :cheers:

How am I butthurt? I'm not the one backpeddling on my comments after I got my coach fired.

JohnMax
01-28-2016, 08:56 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/EverlastingApprehensiveEquine.gif

TheCalmInsanity
01-28-2016, 08:58 PM

He's not butthurt, he just researches and digs stuff up for hours to try to post things, since there's nothing good to post about the Lakers anymore

AirTupac
01-28-2016, 09:00 PM
He's not butthurt, he just researches and digs stuff up for hours to try to post things, since there's nothing good to post about the Lakers anymore

reddit = research

All coming from a guy whos been following me for weeks replying to my every comment like a puppy dog :lol

raprap
01-28-2016, 09:03 PM
How am I butthurt? I'm not the one backpeddling on my comments after I got my coach fired.
Read your post. It screams butthurt to me. :confusedshrug:

Again, how sure are you that Lebron is the one that got his coach fired? From the reports i was reading, it was the whole teams body language. The front office felt like the team needed a shake up. If you can link me a reliable source that bron was the mastermind in firing blatt then i would accept my mistake.

Wally450
01-28-2016, 09:05 PM
LeBrons rep is falling so fast. He's spiraling to depression.

Yet, he'll make it to the Finals.

Lebron23
01-28-2016, 10:38 PM

Slayed

TheCalmInsanity
01-28-2016, 10:41 PM
reddit = research

All coming from a guy whos been following me for weeks replying to my every comment like a puppy dog :lol

You mean following you into the Clippers game threads? Where I post because I'm a Clipper fan?

This post and the D'Angelo trade one are literally the only two posts I've "followed" you into. How shook are you?

Ive followed you for weeks? Why are you making stuff up? Oh wait, that's what you always do anyways

This is getting embarrassing for you man

Hey Yo
01-28-2016, 10:44 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14669732/miami-heat-president-pat-riley-says-lebron-james-never-asked-erik-spoelstra-fired

ruined

Lebron23
01-28-2016, 10:46 PM
You mean following you into the Clippers game threads? Where I post because I'm a Clipper fan?

This post and the D'Angelo trade one are literally the only two posts I've "followed" you into. How shook are you?

Ive followed you for weeks? Why are you making stuff up? Oh wait, that's what you always do anyways

This is getting embarrassing for you man

He loves talking out of his fat @$$. Dude is probably a bum in real life.

TheCalmInsanity
01-28-2016, 10:49 PM
He loves talking out of his fat @$$. Dude is probably a bum in real life.

Lol straight up. I post on this forum like twice a week, and in Clippers game threads. Yet I've been "following him for weeks"

Google my username and look for the most recent posts. Other than this thread and the D'Angelo one, I literally only reply to him when he's trolling in Clippers game threads, like when he prematurely talks about choking and the Clippers end up winning anyways.

tmacattack33
01-28-2016, 10:58 PM

If Cleveland let Lebron be the GM he wasn't undermining anybody lol.

Also i have no clue which players he "alienated". Most of this guys teammates love playing with him...he had Illgauskas and James Jones literally following him around the league. LOL. Mo Williams probably too, as i doubt he woulda came back to Cleveland if Lebron wasn't there.

scandisk_
01-28-2016, 11:02 PM
Dude really tries hard to be loved. :lol

Hurting... After being paid millions? Just play you dummy :lol

Now while we're at it, at least try firing the right person bron. Start with your PR guy/team perhaps? :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
01-28-2016, 11:02 PM

you're a cute little naive thing for believing everything Windhorst tells you :oldlol:

BlazerRed
01-28-2016, 11:29 PM
9-38

32%

1-14

2/7, 28% :roll:

Funktion
01-29-2016, 12:53 AM
First it was who cares what you think at the end of the day he's a billionaire, and you people are just bums.

Suddenly he has feelings, and shouldn't be picked on. :lebroncry:

BAF

AirTupac
01-29-2016, 01:10 AM
Lmao youve literally replied to all my comments. Who are you kidding. Youre just lying to yourself, pretty pathetic tbh.

LeBron23 shut up bruh, you're like 5'1 and are legally defined as a dwarf. :oldlol:

oh the horror
01-29-2016, 01:13 AM
This is why no doubt in my mind if LeBron was to face the likes of MJ, Reggie, Payton every season in the 90s he wouldn't be as good

Imagine the trash talk from just those 3 alone, would crush him

I'd like to think he'd be a different person growing up in that period of time mentally. He's basically a product of his day and age. Too much social media. These athletes are mentally fragile.

Well, in respect to their criticism. Obviously he was strong enough to get to where he is today.

But if you took Lebron of today and traveled back in time to face Jordan, Payton etc? They'd hurt his feelings.

AirTupac
01-29-2016, 01:14 AM
Read your post. It screams butthurt to me. :confusedshrug:

Again, how sure are you that Lebron is the one that got his coach fired? From the reports i was reading, it was the whole teams body language. The front office felt like the team needed a shake up. If you can link me a reliable source that bron was the mastermind in firing blatt then i would accept my mistake.

Lmao all reports point to LeBron being the main culprit. Its in his nature. But I'm the butthurt one for believing this side of the story. Stans :facepalm

SpaceJam
01-29-2016, 01:17 AM
I'd like to think he'd be a different person growing up in that period of time mentally. He's basically a product of his day and age. Too much social media. These athletes are mentally fragile.

Well, in respect to their criticism. Obviously he was strong enough to get to where he is today.

But if you took Lebron of today and traveled back in time to face Jordan, Payton etc? They'd hurt his feelings.

That's a fair statement, I suppose it all depends on the argument, I agree that if he was to grow up in that time period he'd develop as such and do well

But yeah if we just basically plucked LeBron from right now, or even a couple years back, changing nothing and had him facing Jordan Payton etc, then yes I just don't see him performing as well

Kobe_6/8
01-29-2016, 01:18 AM
LeBron has to reap what he sowed. He promised a championship for Cleveland, and hell is coming down on him if he doesn't deliver. :coleman:

CJ Mustard
01-29-2016, 01:31 AM
Windhorst might honestly be the most pathetic individual on the planet. His whole career and life is based around following and discussing another man. Not a team, not an organization, not a league. And the man he covers literally doesn't even like him/acknowledge his existance. I don't care how much I'm getting paid, I am not living my life as a professional dickrider under any circumstances. This dude is literally a leech. He would be sweeping floors somewhere if Lebron never existed.

SpaceJam
01-29-2016, 01:32 AM
Windhorst might honestly be the most pathetic individual on the planet. His whole career and life is based around following and discussing another man. Not a team, not an organization, not a league. And the man he covers literally doesn't even like him/acknowledge his existance. I don't care how much I'm getting paid, I am not living my life as a professional dickrider under any circumstances. This dude is literally a leech. He would be sweeping floors somewhere if Lebron never existed.

Sounds like your typical ISH stan, except Windhorst actually gets paid for it

sportjames23
01-29-2016, 02:05 AM

The team was 30-11, coming off a season where they were 2 games from winning the NBA Finals. How did they need a shake up?

The Cavs are lucky the East is weak as shit to where they can get away with a stupid ass move like this.

raprap
01-29-2016, 06:28 AM
Lmao all reports point to LeBron being the main culprit. Its in his nature. But I'm the butthurt one for believing this side of the story. Stans :facepalm
you must believe everything dont you? Again, im not ruling out bron did his coach dirty, but at the end of the day, it was still the gm's decision. That's a fact.

You're really sensitive bro. Chill :oldlol:

raprap
01-29-2016, 06:33 AM
The team was 30-11, coming off a season where they were 2 games from winning the NBA Finals. How did they need a shake up?

The Cavs are lucky the East is weak as shit to where they can get away with a stupid ass move like this.
You answered your question. They're in the east. The cavs talent can win the east but they would need a lot more than talent to beat the spurs or the warriors. Lets judge the Cavs front office if they did the wrong decision after.

Nash
01-29-2016, 07:48 AM
well we all know that Lebron plays some of his best basketball when he's pissed off.

watch out league.

Captvic
01-29-2016, 08:43 AM
:lebroncry:

AirTupac
01-29-2016, 11:52 AM
you must believe everything dont you? Again, im not ruling out bron did his coach dirty, but at the end of the day, it was still the gm's decision. That's a fact.

You're really sensitive bro. Chill :oldlol:

Yawn. Its clear as daylight I'm not butthurt about anything. LeBrons character is very revealing. Only a moron would believe he had nothng to do with the firing :oldlol:

Thats why he pushes his coaches and should checks them. Respekt

senelcoolidge
01-29-2016, 01:50 PM
I wonder if Windhorst gave Lebron a hug and consoled him in private. Weird pair. Lebron is the most insecure star player I have ever seen, it's cringe worthy. He should just stay quiet, let Steph and others be the face of the league and perhaps people will stop talking about him. Go away.

choppermagic
01-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Yawn. Its clear as daylight I'm not butthurt about anything. LeBrons character is very revealing. Only a moron would believe he had nothng to do with the firing :oldlol:

Thats why he pushes his coaches and should checks them. Respekt

exactly. As if the Cavs would fire a coach with the top seed in the conference if at any way Lebron supported him.

Imagine if Pops got fired. Tim Duncan and co. would be all over the media pissed off at the Front Office. It's obvious Lebron was in support of the firing.

jlip
01-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Wait a minute...All of a sudden, Lebron "haters" are considering Windhorst an accurate and reliable source for news on Lebron? :confusedshrug: