PDA

View Full Version : Pat Riley: LeBron never asked Spo to be fired

Hey Yo
01-28-2016, 10:41 PM
MIAMI -- If LeBron James ever wanted Erik Spoelstra fired as coach while a member of the Heat, the four-time NBA MVP never expressed that sentiment to team president Pat Riley.

"Not from him to me, ever," Riley said Thursday of James, who left the Heat two seasons ago in free agency to return to Cleveland. "So a lot of stuff is following him out the door. Whether it's right or wrong, it's just the nature of it. But as far as that goes, no, he never, ever walked in and said anything."

Riley's comments come on the heels of Israel-based reports earlier this week in which Heat limited ownership partner Raanan Katz suggested James was largely responsible for David Blatt's firing in Cleveland and said James pushed Riley to dismiss Spoelstra while with Miami.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14669732/miami-heat-president-pat-riley-says-lebron-james-never-asked-erik-spoelstra-fired

jealous haters ruined........:oldlol:

JT123
01-28-2016, 10:45 PM
Kobetards will avoid this thread like the plauge :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
01-28-2016, 10:47 PM
No shit.. ISH is a troll infested shithouse though, these morons actually believed it, lol. Taking more L's, I guess.

Lebron23
01-28-2016, 10:56 PM
No shit.. ISH is a troll infested shithouse though, these morons actually believed it, lol. Taking more L's, I guess.

Kobetards making some stuff. It's nice to see Riley ethered these fools.

You got ban from just a minor trolling from another website. That's why this forum won't ever be number 1.

Just a bunch of insecure betas who hides behind their monitors. Beside it's online slander.

buddha
01-28-2016, 10:57 PM
I wonder how much LeBran paid Riley to say this.

tmacattack33
01-28-2016, 11:01 PM
That minority owner already back tracked and said he lied.

Gus Hemmingway
01-28-2016, 11:04 PM
dude, lets not ruin the only celebration Laker/Kobe fans have had in the past year:lol :lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-28-2016, 11:13 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc60qoDIOj1qd4xnro2_250.gif

gilalizard
01-28-2016, 11:42 PM
More than likely a nice fat cover lie for LeBaldo. Old Riles is trying to butter him up to re-take his talents to South Beach after the Cavs implode.

G-train
01-28-2016, 11:43 PM
Of course Lebron never went into Pat Riley's office and asked. To begin with he would be scared to do that, cos Pat would kick his ass.
And I would say he never went into Griffin's office and asked.

But I bet his agent rang up and requested it on his behalf.

90sgoat
01-28-2016, 11:51 PM
Lebron is not about doing anything straight up. He is a conniving passive agressive who sabotages his team on purpose until management does the dirty for him.

TommyGriffin
01-28-2016, 11:54 PM
Pat Riley is James' true father figure. Riley is protecting his son.

AnaheimLakers24
01-29-2016, 12:04 AM
A creepy child molestor like op would believe this.

Fagggot jokes like you should be murdered

jlip
01-29-2016, 12:05 AM
That minority owner already back tracked and said he lied.

Link?

kennethgriffin
01-29-2016, 12:18 AM
Kobetards will avoid this thread like the plauge :oldlol:

youre right... lebron loved spo, riley and the miami heat. which is why he plays for the cleveland cavaliers

http://thedcam.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/spader.jpg

JT123
01-29-2016, 12:59 AM
youre right... lebron loved spo, riley and the miami heat. which is why he plays for the cleveland cavaliers

http://thedcam.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/spader.jpg
Why you tryna change the subject bro? :lol
Who cares about how much Bron did or didn't like Spo and Riley. The fact of the matter is he didn't ask for anyone to be fired, and it burns you Kobetards up inside so badly. :mad: :banana:
You guys are seriously getting desperate by claiming Riley is trying to protect Lebron, especially when he spent all of last season taking unprovoked shots at Lebron any chance he got. I thought Riley was the "godfather" the man who was so alpha he would NEVER take back a man who betrayed "the family" :oldlol:

oh the horror
01-29-2016, 01:04 AM
While I'm sure it validates some of you nerds that deepthroat Lebron until his balls rest on your collective chins what do you think Pat would say? "Yeah man it's all true"

No fellas. Riley is a professional through and through. He's not going to throw Bron under the bus. The fact remains we all saw how much buzz that story had when it was happening.

Sorry kids but not buying it. So continue jerking off to the article until you figure out the way the game is played. If they don't HAVE TO they aren't going to admit shit to the media. That would destroy Lebron right now.

Everyone is ignoring the thread because we all know it's BS fellas

plowking
01-29-2016, 01:19 AM
While I'm sure it validates some of you nerds that deepthroat Lebron until his balls rest on your collective chins what do you think Pat would say? "Yeah man it's all true"

No fellas. Riley is a professional through and through. He's not going to throw Bron under the bus. The fact remains we all saw how much buzz that story had when it was happening.

Sorry kids but not buying it. So continue jerking off to the article until you figure out the way the game is played. If they don't HAVE TO they aren't going to admit shit to the media. That would destroy Lebron right now.

Everyone is ignoring the thread because we all know it's BS fellas

Dude, are you serious?

Riley is a professional so he would go out of the way for what reason exactly? If anything, he just wouldn't comment on it.
If anything it is in his interest to do it, get a mental advantage and help his team.

So, under what logic is Riley obligated or even bothered to go out of his way to make such comments?

I don't believe Lebron tried to get Spo fired, but I'm sure he didn't like working with him. With Blatt, I'm not sure, nor do I care.

riseagainst
01-29-2016, 11:53 AM
PAt Riley is hoping Lebron would come back to Miami