PDA

View Full Version : Raptors on a 10 game win streak

Duderonomy
01-29-2016, 09:32 AM
If the playoffs started today they would match up against Miami. Do they win?

JohnFreeman
01-29-2016, 09:40 AM
Nah, Mole face DeRozan is no match for Handsome Dwade

Velocirap31
01-29-2016, 09:46 AM
Nah, Mole face DeRozan is no match for Handsome Dwade

Dwade will be lucky if he is playing and Derozan is better than he is now. It's 2016, not 2011. Raptors win in 5 or 6.

JohnFreeman
01-29-2016, 09:49 AM
Dwade will be lucky if he is playing and Derozan is better than he is now. It's 2016, not 2011. Raptors win in 5 or 6.
Well Pierce took a massive dump on the Raptors

Yoshi
01-29-2016, 09:52 AM
Very under the radar streak. I didn't see the Raptors talked about on ISH or ESPN until they hit win #10.

MMM
01-29-2016, 10:04 AM
is it really the franchises first ever 10 game win streak

Velocirap31
01-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Well Pierce took a massive dump on the Raptors

He always has. It'll be tough to find a Raptor fan that has nice things to say about Paul Pierce.

navy
01-29-2016, 12:06 PM
Fools gold. If they lost to Miami no one wold be surprised. I shouldnt say fools gold, they are good as good as their record indicates, but arent title contenders cause of obvious reasons.

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2016, 12:11 PM
If the playoffs started today they would match up against Miami. Do they win?
Yes :pimp:

Yoshi
01-29-2016, 12:18 PM
is it really the franchises first ever 10 game win streak
They have really only had about 2 seasons where you would have expected a win streak.

PJR
01-29-2016, 12:23 PM
Miami would dispatch the Raptors in 5 if Dragic, Wade, Bosh, Whiteside, and Winslow are all healthy.

FKAri
01-29-2016, 12:24 PM
They barely beat the Knicks without Carmelo, Porzingis and Calderon :lol

Legends66NBA7
01-29-2016, 12:29 PM
What their doing right now is massive overachieving.

I'm honestly surprised. I had the Raptors 2nd worst team at best in the East alone. I only had them over the Philadelphia 76ers and that's only because they choose to a bad team. If Noel and Okafor tapped into their potential, who knows, they could have possibly been higher.

I give the Raptors no chance whatsoever against every playoff team in the East. Would be lucky if they won a game against any of them. Infact, the 9-13 seeds in the East would probably beat the Raptors if they faced them in the playoffs too.

ISHGoat
01-29-2016, 12:32 PM

I'm honestly surprised. I had the Raptors 2nd worst team at best in the East alone. I only had them over the Philadelphia 76ers and that's only because they choose to a bad team. If Noel and Okafor tapped into their potential, who knows, they could have possibly been higher.

I give the Raptors no chance whatsoever against every playoff team in the East. Would be lucky if they won a game against any of them. Infact, the 9-13 seeds in the East would probably beat the Raptors if they faced them in the playoffs too.

My thoughts exactly. Raptors just crumble every year come April.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-29-2016, 12:58 PM
:dancin

red1
01-29-2016, 01:19 PM

You're giving them too much credit. Current sixers are better already. I have them dead-last in the conference and possibly in the league.

ISHGoat
01-29-2016, 01:22 PM
You're giving them too much credit. Current sixers are better already. I have them dead-last in the conference and possibly in the league.

Be real bruh. You look at our Craptors team and tell me with a straight face that we should be favoured in the playoffs against teams like Boston, Detroit, Miami, Indiana, or even ****ing Charlotte.

red1
01-29-2016, 01:24 PM
Be real bruh. You look at our Craptors team and tell me with a straight face that we should be favoured in the playoffs against teams like Boston, Detroit, Miami, Indiana, or even ****ing Charlotte.
This team obviously isn't doing shit in the grand scheme but to act like those other teams are any better is ridiculous.

Duderonomy
01-29-2016, 01:24 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Eiuy-_eBM_E/hqdefault.jpg
You had them below the nets and Knicks ? :wft

ISHGoat
01-29-2016, 01:27 PM
This team obviously isn't doing shit in the grand scheme but to act like those other teams are any better is ridiculous.

Those teams arent "better" but they are still gonna whoop us in the playoffs, given our history.

Legends66NBA7
01-29-2016, 01:28 PM

Possibly.

Good thing Kobe has those Lakers tanking hard, sparing the Raps for such an unfortunate fate.

Clifton
01-29-2016, 01:31 PM
Nothing the Raptors do will impress me until I see them win a playoff game.

They got swept by the Wizards last year. The Wizards, the very definition of an un-dominant but okay team. You get swept by the Wizards, I don't trust you again.

Legends66NBA7
01-29-2016, 02:15 PM
Nothing the Raptors do will impress me

How all fans feel, to be honest.

Yoshi
01-29-2016, 02:40 PM
Miami would dispatch the Raptors in 5 if Dragic, Wade, Bosh, Whiteside, and Winslow are all healthy.
There is no such thing as a healthy Wade anymore. There is only the fantasy based on what he used to be, but at this point, he will never look like prime Wade again and his health is more of a continuous trait.

BurningHammer
01-29-2016, 04:22 PM
Nothing the Raptors do will impress me until I see them win a playoff game.

They got swept by the Wizards last year. The Wizards, the very definition of an un-dominant but okay team. You get swept by the Wizards, I don't trust you again.
They went toe-to-toe and lost by one shot in game 7 a year before with about the same team.

At least I can see they have been trying to build toward winning a playoff series.

Done_And_Done
01-29-2016, 04:55 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Eiuy-_eBM_E/hqdefault.jpg
You had them below the nets and Knicks ? :wft

Legend is a huge Bargniani fan. When Bargs dipped so to did his love and respect for this team.

Grey Dawn
01-29-2016, 04:58 PM

I heard 905 > Raptors even.

Grey Dawn
01-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Lovin it though. Don't want to hear any strength of schedule stuff either as look at who they were beating with who they had playing earlier with 15 games until back-to-back home games. Also don't want to hear any injury stuff excusing other teams either as no Carrol for 3/4 of the year and no Val for over a month due to Kobe-kwan-do.

Rocketswin2013
01-29-2016, 05:05 PM

I told you, the Raps are the second best team in the East man.

Done_And_Done
01-29-2016, 05:10 PM
I've been saying it all year... I realize it's easier said than done but this team is a really good PF or SF away from being truly competitive. Ideally both though if we really hope to contend.

SugarHill
01-29-2016, 06:28 PM
:applause: