PDA

View Full Version : She's GORGEOUS, she's the ONE, but her puzzi stinks, what do you do?

Draz
01-30-2016, 02:35 AM
I've heard countless amount of stories like this. Both male and female versions. Where the smell just REEKS, to the point where it's unbearable. I've heard of a guy having a gorgeous girl, shes the one for him. They've been at it long term, but he had to break up because even without doing oral it just REEEEKS.

I've had ONE encounter like this. She was a virgin, and the smell didn't hit me at first (one night stand of course, I friend-zoned her now) but when I put my dck in, the SMELL was just absolutely terrible. I got soft, I was able to keep the boner up to tear the walls and bust.

Fcked her in my car btw. So I'm looking for parking, and my hands just STINKKK. I parked a MILE away, just to get inside and wash my hands. I still remember this day so vividly.

What would you do? You're dating an 8, 9, 10, great personality, everything you want but it smells down there. Do you leave? I'm talking about, you can't wash it, its permanent.

Gus Hemmingway
01-30-2016, 02:42 AM
Easy solution, my Ex use to be bad. It's not a hygiene thing, her PH balance is off in her vadge. It's a quick fix, PRO-BIOTICS, I swear to god it was night n day.

You can buy them in grocery stores, yogurts, drinks, etc have them. TRUST

stalkerforlife
01-30-2016, 02:42 AM
No fishy smells acceptable.

Usually come from being busted in a lot.

fsvr54
01-30-2016, 02:45 AM
Easy solution, my Ex use to be bad. It's not a hygiene thing, her PH balance is off in her vadge. It's a quick fix, PRO-BIOTICS, I swear to god it was night n day.

Interesting...

catalogued for future reference

Draz
01-30-2016, 02:45 AM
Man. I was BLESSED when it came to my ex. Her pussi didn't have the slightest scent to it. It actually smelled good. She was self conscious about me going down and I'd sense it, but she never did have a scent.

I pray to the Gods that I get another like this.

stalkerforlife
01-30-2016, 02:47 AM
Women are disgusting.

Their farts and poops stink horribly and they bleed all the damn time.

Draz
01-30-2016, 02:50 AM
Women are disgusting.

Their farts and poops stink horribly and they bleed all the damn time.
I believe there's a study that suggests women actually have stinkier farts and shit smellier than men.

I know, they actually are. I've seen some crazy shit. That, and you need to realize how dirty men are in their privacy, women can be the same if not worst.

Draz
01-30-2016, 02:52 AM

It isn't hygiene. What I'm referring too, is more of a medical condition actually. If you do a basic search, it suggests it's something far complex than PH balance or hygiene. It's something these females/men are born with. The stench.

Gus Hemmingway
01-30-2016, 03:18 AM
It isn't hygiene. What I'm referring too, is more of a medical condition actually. If you do a basic search, it suggests it's something far complex than PH balance or hygiene. It's something these females/men are born with. The stench.

It could be continual yeast infections, are you getting a white dry film on your D.I.K. in the morning after a night of piping?

I'm telling you broski, the usual cause is an imbalance of GOOD bacteria fighting BAD bacteria in her vadge, the bad bacteria is winning and causing the acidic smell. Pro-biotics replenesh the good bacteria in her. I literally took my girl to the ER one morning because I couldn't take it anymore and learned all this from a doctor LOL

gigantes
01-30-2016, 03:23 AM
AFAIK the smell down there is most directly based on flora / fauna and diet. secondary factors are probably gut biome, body pH, dietary pH, hygiene and medications.

all of these can be manipulated to greater or lesser extent... therefore breaking up with someone over this would be pretty unfortunate IMO. obviously how to bring this up with a woman would be extremely important and worth researching as well.

btw, most yogurts are completely worthless for adding probiotics. they're little more than glorified pudding. instead, look for things like supplements and sauerkraut. if you really want yogurt with quality probiotics you're going to have to spend some effort tracking them down.

Gus Hemmingway
01-30-2016, 03:25 AM
AFAIK the smell down there is most directly based on flora / fauna and diet. secondary factors are probably gut biome, body pH, dietary pH, hygiene and medications.

all of these can be manipulated to greater or lesser extent... therefore breaking up with someone over this would be pretty unfortunate IMO. obviously how to bring this up with a woman would be extremely important and worth researching as well.

btw, most yogurts are completely worthless for adding probiotics. they're little more than glorified pudding. instead, look for things like supplements and sauerkraut. if you really want yogurt with quality probiotics you're going to have to spend some effort tracking them down.

Good stuff!!

This is what my ex use to drink once a day and it cured hers overnight completely

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01743/yakult_1743016c.jpg

poido123
01-30-2016, 03:29 AM
Get your head in there, and CLEAN IT OUT

What else do you do?

poido123
01-30-2016, 03:30 AM

How did you have time for a girlfriend?

Don't you have at least 5 accounts on here and post 24/7?

Bandito
01-30-2016, 04:16 AM
How did you have time for a girlfriend?

Don't you have at least 5 accounts on here and post 24/7?
I think that was before he came to Ish:lol

Pushxx
01-30-2016, 05:38 AM
If she' the one, she can handle it when you tell her you both have to find a solution to her stinky *****.

Dresta
01-30-2016, 06:24 AM
Dunno, always thought it was a hygiene thing as whenever i've had sex and not washed, my bellend usually reeks the next day.

Luckily not come across any terrible smellz.

CavaliersFTW
01-30-2016, 06:33 AM
They have wipes and medicines of all strengths and types for that specific problem, there's literally no excuse for a woman to always smell bad. If they're aware of the problem once, it should be fixed immediately and permanently.

It's a hygiene issue, simple as that.

kurple
01-30-2016, 09:56 AM
How does your balls smell

Take Your Lumps
01-30-2016, 10:00 AM
I'm telling you broski, the usual cause is an imbalance of GOOD bacteria fighting BAD bacteria in her vadge, the bad bacteria is winning and causing the acidic smell. Pro-biotics replenesh the good bacteria in her. I literally took my girl to the ER one morning because I couldn't take it anymore and learned all this from a doctor LOL

:roll:

Doc, you gotta help me!

rufuspaul
01-30-2016, 10:20 AM
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/dwbrister/Coupons/SavingsClubLysol.jpg

sammichoffate
01-30-2016, 05:46 PM
According to Rick Ross, tell her to eat more pineapples

brownmamba00
01-30-2016, 05:58 PM
that's why some of us don't eat out of a badly wrapped kebab...don't matter how fine she is, it gets messy.

hateraid
01-31-2016, 03:24 AM
Stank puss is where I draw the line. I can deal with if I have to breath and BO issues. Snatch is a big no-no. That smell on the fingers. Yuck. You can't wash it out. Avoid eating sandwiches for the day.
Yes, probiotics help. Best apply yogurt directly to the area. No joke. Douche regularly.

Styles p
01-31-2016, 12:51 PM
been with my girl for 2 years now and not one foul odor. i remember this one girl though i used to bang i was hitting it from behind and all the sudden i got the whiff her asshole smelled like strait up cheese, stunk the whole room out.

Done_And_Done
01-31-2016, 01:43 PM
been with my girl for 2 years now and not one foul odor. i remember this one girl though i used to bang i was hitting it from behind and all the sudden i got the whiff her asshole smelled like strait up cheese, stunk the whole room out.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DsdVe5jhHWNC8/giphy.gif

Styles p
01-31-2016, 02:24 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/DsdVe5jhHWNC8/giphy.gif
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Shade8780
01-31-2016, 02:45 PM
Stick a bar of soap up there and get to work.