PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh...LOVE is doing it AGAIN...OWNING Bran/Haters...

stalkerforlife
01-30-2016, 10:24 PM
How does it feel?

18 so far in the first half.

He was sabotaged the first half of the season to ensure Bran didn't have a fellow all-star on his team, but then he called out Bran...and he's taking over the team. :applause:

FKAri
01-30-2016, 10:54 PM
It's all part of Lebron's plan. It's really a great psychological tool that Lebron has chosen to utilize on the battlefield. He is forcing Love to break out from his beta nature. It's like the Ferber method for babies. You let Love cry it out until he realizes whining won't solve the problem. There is a plethora to learn from Lebron when it comes to sports psychology. Alas Lebron works in mysterious ways. One cannot simply copy him and hope to achieve his level of effectiveness. Phil Jackson is the only guy in basketball that has been able to decipher even a modicum of Lebron's techniques and been able to apply it in his coaching.

GOAT gonna GOAT

Nick Young
01-30-2016, 10:57 PM
It's all part of Lebron's plan. It's really a great psychological tool that Lebron has chosen to utilize on the battlefield. He is forcing Love to break out from his beta nature. It's like the Ferber method for babies. You let Love cry it out until he realizes whining won't solve the problem. There is a plethora to learn from Lebron when it comes to sports psychology. Alas Lebron works in mysterious ways. One cannot simply copy him and hope to achieve his level of effectiveness. Phil Jackson is the only guy in basketball that has been able to decipher even a modicum of Lebron's techniques and been able to apply it in his coaching.

GOAT gonna GOAT

Indeed.

http://i60.tinypic.com/28m0co5.jpg

Marchesk
01-30-2016, 10:57 PM
^ Dat leadership

Edit: Nick Young got in the way

Lebronxrings
01-30-2016, 10:59 PM
bird fed by bron. :bowdown:

Nick Young
01-30-2016, 11:05 PM
^ Dat leadership

Edit: Nick Young got in the way
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/hXcqy4qDtv2N_oSSqaBSwg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1O3c9NjMw/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/Wait-...-carry-the-one-...-hmm.-Screencap-via-@willbrinson.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wi7ZxDtYkig/hqdefault.jpg

RRR3
01-30-2016, 11:14 PM
OP at it again. being a ******

stalkerforlife
01-30-2016, 11:48 PM
LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Love with 3 points and 2 shots in the second half...PLAYED WAY TOO GOOD in the first half...Bran ain't having any of that.

tmacattack33
01-31-2016, 12:00 AM
OP's favorite team and player sucks, so he creates make believe games between Lebron and his teammates in order to entertain himself :roll:

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 12:01 AM
OP's favorite team sucks, and so he has nothing to do so he watches Lebron's team and creates make believe games between Lebron and his teammates in order to entertain himself :roll:

My favorite team is going to break the all time wins record. :lol

tmacattack33
01-31-2016, 12:03 AM
My favorite team is going to break the all time wins record. :lol

OP's favorite team is the worst team in the league so then he decided to become a fan of the best team in the league in order to entertain himself :roll:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
01-31-2016, 12:11 AM
Love is pretty much the person that started this game off with the shots he was draining but still the commentators refuse to give him any credit.

tmacattack33
01-31-2016, 12:13 AM
Love is pretty much the person that started this game off with the shots he was draining but still the commentators refuse to give him any credit.

Which broadcast did u watch?

Cuz Marc Jackson was giving him props...saying how he is a great player...and he also told some story of a convo he had a with a recent player where the player said Love is a bum and Jackson was defending Love

TripleA
01-31-2016, 12:17 AM
Good for Love for finally getting his shit together. Hopefully he can keep it up for the rest of the year. POE

chocolatethunder
01-31-2016, 12:17 AM
Which broadcast did u watch?

Cuz Marc Jackson was giving him props...saying how he is a great player...and he also told some story of a convo he had a with a recent player where the player said Love is a bum and Jackson was defending Love
Not only that but Van Gundy chimed in and said that Love was underrated in Minny and got no credit for averaging 26ppg and putting an average team at best on his back and barely missing the playoffs at 40-42 (or something close to that) in a western conference that was totally stacked. He said Love was so much better than people give him credit for.

Rocketswin2013
01-31-2016, 03:32 AM
Big Dick Kevin Love.

RRR3
01-31-2016, 05:25 AM
I'm drunk as **** and I still know OP is a giant retarded ***

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 05:40 AM
I'm drunk as **** and I still know OP is a giant retarded ***

:roll: