PDA

View Full Version : How many titles does Bran need to pass Kobe on the GOAT list?

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 12:10 AM
I say 6.

If he ties Kobe, the tiebreaker goes to Kobe because he's simply more skilled and makes his teammates better.

Bran can do it...but he can't afford another finals loss this season.

We'll see.

JohnFreeman
01-31-2016, 12:12 AM
LeBron is already top 10

what can KOBE do to get in the top 10?

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 12:14 AM
LeBron is already top 10

Be serious, Jan.

AirBonner
01-31-2016, 12:17 AM
I say 6.

If he ties Kobe, the tiebreaker goes to Kobe because he's simply more skilled and makes his teammates better.

We'll see.
Are you that shook over one game? :roll:

lilteapot
01-31-2016, 12:17 AM

he's already there

ISHGoat
01-31-2016, 12:18 AM

Lebron surpassed Kobe as a player long before his 2012 ring.

dhsilv
01-31-2016, 12:18 AM
What? Lebron is close to top 5 all time. Kobe is in the debate for 10th all time. Lebron passed Kobe with this first title. They aren't even in the same tier...

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 12:23 AM
Guys, this is a serious thread...stop the BS.

Those collusion titles don't even really count, but i'm allowing Bran to have them for the sake of the argument.

You don't collude with 3 players that are top 5 in PER, in the weakest conference in NBA history, on another man's team, and expect to HELP your legacy. Be serious.

lilteapot
01-31-2016, 12:25 AM

Those collusion titles don't even really count, but i'm allowing Bran to have them for the sake of the argument.

You don't collude with 3 players that are top 5 in PER, in the weakest conference in NBA history, on another man's team, and expect to HELP your legacy. Be serious.

Lol **** off you worthless floridian piece of trash nobody cares about people from your worthless state

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 12:26 AM
Lol **** off you worthless floridian piece of trash nobody cares about people from your worthless state

This post proves i'm telling the truth.

But keep living in denial.

AirBonner
01-31-2016, 12:26 AM

Akrazotile
01-31-2016, 12:27 AM
How many more L's does OP need to take to be the board's biggest ******?

FKAri
01-31-2016, 12:27 AM
LeBron is already top 10

At this point there's a better chance that Max Martin, Rick Rubin and Dr Dre team up with Kobe and get him into the top 10 of Billboard.

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 12:28 AM

But I don't plagiarize. That is the single most embarrassing moment in ISH history. :lol

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 12:29 AM
Seems like the majority of ISH tiers them together already.

Lebronxrings
01-31-2016, 12:52 AM
Idk, why not make another video on it like the *** u are.

SouBeachTalents
01-31-2016, 12:57 AM
Honestly, 1 more title as his teams best player and he puts an end to the LeBron-Kobe debate

tpols
01-31-2016, 01:01 AM
id say 4 titles

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-31-2016, 01:24 AM
I have them as equals basically, career wise.

Another title playing at an ELITE or ATG level and LeBron separates himself from Kobe without question.

Lebron23
01-31-2016, 01:36 AM
He's already rank higher than Kobe. One more Finals MVP, and he becomes a top 5 player in NBA History.

PWB15
01-31-2016, 01:57 AM
LeBron is already top 10

How the f*ck he is top 10 and had to join other stars to win a title? Kobe won two titles as the best player on the team in 2009 and 2010

Cancel your internet service

SouBeachTalents
01-31-2016, 01:58 AM
How the f*ck he is top 10 and had to join other stars to win a title? Kobe won two titles as the best player on the team in 2009 and 2010

LeBron did the same thing in 2012 & 2013

JohnFreeman
01-31-2016, 02:04 AM

You are retarded.

Lebron23
01-31-2016, 02:10 AM
You are retarded.

Kobetarded. Another Kobe stans who jumped Ship to the Curry fanbase. These guys are unbearable. We only have 3 legit warriors fans in this forum. Worldwarriors, Bdreason, and brujecino.

LongLiveTheKing
01-31-2016, 02:11 AM
He already passed him :lol

PWB15
01-31-2016, 02:12 AM
LeBron did the same thing in 2012 & 2013

That was not the team he started with.

PWB15
01-31-2016, 02:13 AM
He already passed him :lol

A mutherf*cker who has to keep leaving to join stars. He is leaving Cleveland again when they lose to the Raptors in the ECF:lol

Lebron23
01-31-2016, 02:18 AM
That was not the team he started with.

Kobe was drafted by the Charlotte Hornets, but he refused to play for that team. He wanted to play in Hollywood.

PWB15
01-31-2016, 02:22 AM
Kobe was drafted by the Charlotte Hornets, but he refused to play for that team. He wanted to play in Hollywood.

And Lebron left two teams after failing in the playoffs

The end

Lebron23
01-31-2016, 02:28 AM
And Lebron left two teams after failing in the playoffs

The end

Same numbers of finals MVP as Kobe Bryant.

coin24
01-31-2016, 02:31 AM

Quite a few I'd say..

Jameer/gus/his other 50 alts (probably you included) have set the bar pretty high, replying to yourself and posting around a million times across all accounts over a few years..

That's a lifetime dedication f@ggot. That's hard to beat

coin24
01-31-2016, 02:32 AM
Same numbers of finals MVP as Kobe Bryant.

I guess he beat Kobe in finals losses.. Enjoy that small victory:lol

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 02:32 AM
Quite a few I'd say..

Jameer/gus/his other 50 alts (probably you included) have set the bar pretty high, replying to yourself and posting around a million times across all accounts over a few years..

That's a lifetime dedication f@ggot. That's hard to beat
Those are all different posters. :lol

Mr Feeny
01-31-2016, 02:34 AM
Trick question already passed him

Gus Hemmingway
01-31-2016, 02:34 AM
Those are all different posters. :lol

Don't let him know, I don't want to start paying rent :lol

feyki
01-31-2016, 06:27 AM
Zero .

AintNoSunshine
01-31-2016, 09:10 AM

Because he's simply the superior basketball player in almost all aspects he game.

Better scorer, better rebounder, better playmaker, more defensive impact, better leader. Don't even talk about their basketball IQ, which Kobe's among the lowest ever with his retarded shot selection.

As soon as Lebron got validated by winning a ring, and got the FMVP in 2012 he surpassed Kobe. And now they aren't even in the same class. Lebron top 8 all time as of now. Kobe around top 15.

zeerghit
01-31-2016, 09:47 AM
I say 6.

We'll see.

u mean top 5 pick? his peak is lottery

dhsilv
01-31-2016, 10:26 AM

Gasol was kobe's qual in that run...but at the end of the day being better is being better. Lebron is just better. Period.

NBAplayoffs2001
01-31-2016, 01:06 PM
The 2011 Finals makes Bran irrelevant. Kobe had a 2004 Final meltdown but not as big as Bran.

Optimus Prime
01-31-2016, 01:40 PM
It's not possible at this point, unless LeBron does something ridiculous and wins like 4 more titles. Even then, he'd still be 6/10, whereas Kobe is 5/7.

That's not even factoring in things like The Decision, The Return, LeBron's historic meltdowns in pressure situations, LeBron's coach killing, etc.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmkjpwbjh01qh9wcto1_500.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUc0HejCAAAXrB0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/j7DkU7A.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/d21dc9cec9a185e29c159d9c5183c601/tumblr_mshkqwLQTC1swo9qjo1_400.jpg

:kobe:

dubeta
01-31-2016, 01:42 PM
:cry: :cry:

It's alright bro, I still think Kobe has a case for Top 20

SouBeachTalents
01-31-2016, 01:43 PM
It's not possible at this point, unless LeBron does something ridiculous and wins like 4 more titles. Even then, he'd still be 6/10, whereas Kobe is 5/7.

You're an absolute idiot if you think 6 titles & 10 Finals appearances is WORSE than 5 titles & 7 Finals appearances

DMV2
01-31-2016, 01:45 PM
Bran already passed Bean with back-to-back seasons of ring/MVP/FMVP. Something Bean never done and will never do.

Getting Ring/FMVP/MVP is the ultimate complete season!

Also, 4 MVPs over 1 MVP and 3 sidekick/Robin rings is just icing on the cake.

SouBeachTalents
01-31-2016, 01:58 PM
Bran already passed Bean with back-to-back seasons of ring/MVP/FMVP. Something Bean never done and will never do.

Getting Ring/FMVP/MVP is the ultimate complete season!

Also, 4 MVPs over 1 MVP and 3 sidekick/Robin rings is just icing on the cake.

Only players to do it
Reed
Kareem
Moses
Bird 2x
Magic
Jordan 4x
Hakeem
Shaq
Duncan
LeBron 2x

Had FMVP existed Wilt would have done it in '67, and Russell would have accomplished it roughly 4x

DMV2
01-31-2016, 02:04 PM
Only players to do it
Reed
Kareem
Moses
Bird 2x
Magic
Jordan 4x
Hakeem
Shaq
Duncan
LeBron 2x

Had FMVP existed Wilt would have done it in '67, and Russell would have accomplished it roughly 4x
Make it even more exclusive. '91, '92 Jordan and '13, '14 LeBron are the only two to ever do it back-to-back.

it's hard to argue against ring/mvp/fmvp being the ultimate complete season.

And again, add 4 MVPs to that. LeBron got a much better resume to stay in the Top 10 for a long ass time than Kobe does.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
01-31-2016, 02:06 PM
one passes the eye test the other doesn't:confusedshrug:

TheMarkMadsen
01-31-2016, 02:47 PM
01, 09, 10 Kobe PO runs > Lebron's in 13

Kobe has 3 rings while putting up like 30/6/6 during the playoff run, then another run going 27/5/6. All while playing better competition, beating more 50+ games, scoring more while assisting basically the same as Lebron in 13.

That 2013 ring isn't as impressive as what Kobe did in 01, 09 or 10. While Lebron was playing a bunch of under 50 win teams in the playoffs, Kobe was battling 50+ win teams in almost every series. Lebron didn't face a 50 win team until the finals.

sorry but you'll need to match his number of great championship runs when you are playing no competition and ring chasing constantly during your prime

dubeta
01-31-2016, 02:52 PM

Kobe has 3 rings while putting up like 30/6/6 during the playoff run, then another run going 27/5/6. All while playing better competition, beating more 50+ games, scoring more while assisting basically the same as Lebron in 13.

That 2013 ring isn't as impressive as what Kobe did in 01, 09 or 10. While Lebron was playing a bunch of under 50 win teams in the playoffs, Kobe was battling 50+ win teams in almost every series. Lebron didn't face a 50 win team until the finals.

sorry but you'll need to match his number of great championship runs when you are playing no competition and ring chasing constantly during your prime

compare the help between Kobe and LeBron :roll: :roll:

Oh wait you're a drooling kobetard

Showtime2001
01-31-2016, 02:55 PM
Sorry colluding rings don't count just like Kobe's so called "sidekick rings" don't count.

Bran is at worst top 30.

2/6.

coin24
01-31-2016, 02:57 PM
compare the help between Kobe and LeBron :roll: :roll:

Oh wait you're a drooling kobetard

Prime wade/bosh and a stacked cast versus pau and role players?
Are you legit retarded?:confusedshrug:

Bran only has 2 ring chaser rings..

DMV2
01-31-2016, 02:59 PM

nobody cares about how many 50-win teams you can beat. they'll care more about which legends you've beaten or prevented from winning, like russell owning wilt, jordan beating magic, barkley, malone and stockton, ewing, payton, etc.

just like when you kobestan talk about kobe beating duncan, well, he still got 5 rings, more mvps, more fmvps...

beating durant and westbrook already got lebron in even better resume, especially if durant and westbrook manages to win a ring together to build their legacy. nobody will care if 2012 durant, westbrook, harden were young/premature just like nobody cares that magic was old/near retirement when mj beat him.

nobody gives a rats ass about 50win teams.

TheMarkMadsen
01-31-2016, 03:14 PM
nobody cares about how many 50-win teams you can beat.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/lebron-hate.jpg?w=1000

they'll care more about which legends you've beaten or prevented from winning,

just like when you kobestan talk about kobe beating duncan, well, he still got 5 rings, more mvps, more fmvps...

you're contradicting yourself here, you say "who they beat" was/is more important but then go on to downplay Kobe constantly beating Duncan by bringing up different accolades to compare..

seems like you don't know what your own criteria is :confusedshrug:

beating durant and westbrook already got lebron in even better resume, especially if durant and westbrook manages to win a ring together to build their legacy. nobody will care if 2012 durant, westbrook, harden were young/premature just like nobody cares that magic was old/near retirement when mj beat him.

this is not true and you proved it yourself by feeling the need to add in that nobody will care about their age.. apparently that is something you think others might believe or you wouldn't have felt the need to bring it up.

And your claim about Magic being near retirement in 91 is just straight up intellectually dishonest. Magic was 31 and was showing no signs of slowing down. The only reason he retired was because he got AIDS - it was nothing to do with his level of basketball ability.

just like nobody cares that magic was old/near retirement when mj beat him.

If Jordan had only won 2 rings and lost twice as many times in the finals as he had won then I'm sure that we would hear more about how one of his only wins came against a depleted Lakers team, but since he won 6 rings and constantly dominated the finals that potential argument is null and void.

But Lebron isn't in that type of situation

he's more known for who beat him in the finals and which role players won FMVP against him than he is for "preventing somebody from winning a title"

:(

DMV2
01-31-2016, 03:26 PM
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/lebron-hate.jpg?w=1000

you're contradicting yourself here, you say "who they beat" was/is more important but then go on to downplay Kobe constantly beating Duncan by bringing up different accolades to compare..

seems like you don't know what your own criteria is :confusedshrug:

this is not true and you proved it yourself by feeling the need to add in that nobody will care about their age.. apparently that is something you think others might believe or you wouldn't have felt the need to bring it up.

And your claim about Magic being near retirement in 91 is just straight up intellectually dishonest. Magic was 31 and was showing no signs of slowing down. The only reason he retired was because he got AIDS - it was nothing to do with his level of basketball ability.

If Jordan had only won 2 rings and lost twice as many times in the finals as he had won then I'm sure that we would hear more about how one of his only wins came against a depleted Lakers team, but since he won 6 rings and constantly dominated the finals that potential argument is null and void.

But Lebron isn't in that type of situation

he's more known for who beat him in the finals and which role players won FMVP against him than he is for "preventing somebody from winning a title"

:(
i've never heard anybody talked about how many 50-win teams Jordan beat.
It's usually how many legends he beat and prevented from winning a ring. Barkley, Ewing, Miller, Malone and Stockton, Drexler, Payton, etc. Magic vs Bird, people ever talk about who they beat to the Finals, always talk about their rivalry in the Finals.

thats your little agenda youre trying to prove for Kobe.

If Kobe beat Duncan and prevented him from winning rings, fmvps, mvp then you have merit in your argument but Duncan still accomplished more, especially as a #1 option.

1991 Magic was still out of his prime. No Kareem either. But still nobody cares when they talk about MJ beating Magic anyway.

Right now, people are bringing up Durant/westbrook/harden being young and premature. it's still recent memories, fresh in our minds. 10 years from now nobody will care about that. If KD/RWB can get a ring together, build a legacy of their own...it'll just boost LeBron's legacy more cuz he beat them.

DMV2
01-31-2016, 03:28 PM
I do agree that this is definitely a stain in Lebron's legacy. It'll be remembered similar to Wilt's 30PPG RS --> 22 PPG PO --> 18PPG Finals

Regardless, Lebron still has a much better resume to stay in the top 10 than Kobe. That's just fact proven by his hardware. only thing Kobe can cling on now is to pad that total points up. But hardware-wise, LeBron's in great position.

zeerghit
01-31-2016, 03:57 PM
Prime wade/bosh and a stacked cast versus pau and role players?
Are you legit retarded?:confusedshrug:

Bran only has 2 ring chaser rings..
what happened to prime wade and bosh when he left? i cant remember tell me, and when tell me again what happened to kobe when shaq left, cant remember too, and last one what happened to cavs when he left, thanks.

coin24
01-31-2016, 04:10 PM
what happened to prime wade and bosh when he left? i cant remember tell me, and when tell me again what happened to kobe when shaq left, cant remember too, and last one what happened to cavs when he left, thanks.

When shaq left Kobe won 2 rings cause he's the GOAT..

What has bran done without wade and bosh?:lol

zeerghit
01-31-2016, 04:14 PM
When shaq left Kobe won 2 rings cause he's the GOAT..

What has bran done without wade and bosh?:lol
how sweet, and dumb u are, keep going.

G0ATbe
01-31-2016, 05:17 PM
He's not even top 40 yet, and the whole passing Kobe ship sailed long ago. He needs to surpass Curry first and foremost then go from there, which at this rate would be a miracle.

Nash
01-31-2016, 05:23 PM
when comparing Kobe to other alphas, we should always acknowledge the fact that Kobe WAS the help for 60% of his rings.

coin24
01-31-2016, 05:25 PM
how sweet, and dumb u are, keep going.

Make another alt fgt

SwayDizzle
01-31-2016, 05:39 PM
the kobe hate is getting out of control on this board lately. and the sad thing is, these LBJ stans have no wit or sense of humor. it's just the same tired sh*t being regurgitated, kobe with his sidekick rings and terrible efficiency. you guys are so f*cking boring.

to answer the OP, Bran needs 3 more titles to pass Kobe on the GOAT list, a feat that is not likely to pan out.

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 05:41 PM
So 6 is the consensus.

I think he can do it.

Kvnzhangyay
01-31-2016, 08:00 PM
He already has...

zeerghit
01-31-2016, 08:02 PM
Make another alt fgt
seriously? i dont give a **** about players, im team fan not f*cking lebron or kobe dickrider as you

raprap
01-31-2016, 08:03 PM
He passed him already imo. But a ring and fmvp would solidify it.

ShawkFactory
01-31-2016, 08:26 PM
If he wins another FMVP he's above

kennethgriffin
01-31-2016, 08:30 PM
If he wins another FMVP he's above

kobe has 4 legit near 30/6/5 titles

so no

dubeta
01-31-2016, 08:35 PM

so no

He's also never been the best player on a championship team :lol

Oh and only 1 MVP

ShawkFactory
01-31-2016, 08:36 PM

so no
And? I know that

kennethgriffin
01-31-2016, 08:46 PM
And? I know that

lebron needs 4 minimum to be in the same breath as kobe

i can admit kobes 1st title was a legit 2nd man title

but 2001 and 2002 were basically full on jordan averages. so to just throw those out the window is like saying jordan didn't do shit and he was carried by his teammates

and lebrons 2 have to be in succession.. with no more finals losses.. then hes like 4 for 8. which is a 500 record.

rzp
01-31-2016, 08:57 PM
He already has...

+1

Smoke117
01-31-2016, 08:59 PM
the kobe hate is getting out of control on this board lately. and the sad thing is, these LBJ stans have no wit or sense of humor. it's just the same tired sh*t being regurgitated, kobe with his sidekick rings and terrible efficiency. you guys are so f*cking boring.

to answer the OP, Bran needs 3 more titles to pass Kobe on the GOAT list, a feat that is not likely to pan out.

Sounds a lot like the Lebron hate...and I'm not a lebron fan and I see this. Nobody even cares about Kobe...the only one that makes threads is that Gus fool...nobody else cares enough about Kobe anymore to "hate" him. It's the Lebron hate that is out of control and pathetic...but you're a kobe stan...so what do you know besides sucking on his dick and hating on Lebron?

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 09:00 PM
Sounds a lot like the Lebron hate...and I'm not a lebron fan and I see this. Nobody even cares about Kobe...the only one that makes threads is that Gus fool...nobody else cares enough about Kobe anymore to "hate" him. It's the Lebron hate that is out of control and pathetic...but you're a kobe stan...so what do you know, anyway?

:lol

You're crazy, dude...still pretending to be a Heat/Wade fan.

Nash
01-31-2016, 09:03 PM
lol pls lebron will pass kobe in all time playoffs scoring in 5 years less.

plowking
01-31-2016, 09:08 PM
Bron is the better finals performer, better regular season player and probably the better playoffs performer. More consistent and more individual accolades.

Bron is 5th for me, Kobe 10th or 11th.

knicksman
01-31-2016, 09:13 PM
You know youre a beta if you count colluded rings as 1

dubeta
01-31-2016, 09:23 PM
You know youre a beta if you count colluded rings as 1

2 engineering rings >>>> 5 liberal arts rings

knicksman
01-31-2016, 09:38 PM
2 engineering rings >>>> 5 liberal arts rings

Beta=corny=bran stan:lol

lilteapot
01-31-2016, 09:40 PM
Beta=corny=bran stan:lol
you are a disgrace to real knicks fans such as myself.

Mr. Jabbar
01-31-2016, 10:07 PM
5 without colluding in the east

AirBonner
01-31-2016, 10:09 PM
5 without colluding in the east
Colluding or being carried. Don't matter.

DMV2
02-06-2016, 09:10 AM
LeBron is already top 10

The first reply!!! :roll:

rodman91
02-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Kobe:
5 championships
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Lebron
2 championships
2 FMVPs.
4 MVPs

I don't care season season MVP awards that much because every year at least couple of guys deseves as much as the winner.

I think 3 more ring gives advantage to Kobe for now. But we don't give Pippen that much credits for 6 rings...or Wade for his last 2..or Gasol..

Being the franchise player matters. So if he gets 1 more FMVP, i'll put Lebron above in my GOAT list. Both played in stacked teams in their careers in championship runs so at least it makes it easier to make a realistic opinion.

greatest-ever
02-06-2016, 10:07 AM
He passed him when he got his 2nd.

SexSymbol
02-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Bron is the better finals performer, better regular season player and probably the better playoffs performer. More consistent and more individual accolades.

Bron is 5th for me, Kobe 10th or 11th.
Kobe is easily the better finals and playoff performer.

brownmamba00
02-06-2016, 11:15 AM
If he can win another ring he'll be top 8 lock easily
if bran turns 2/6 into 4/8 it will be hard to argue kobe over james

even then, Kobe will have 5 rings of his own while his run in '06-'10 is as good as anyone in nba history.

Bron needs to pass Hakeem before getting to KB imo...their careers are more similar except for Olajuwon not jumpin ship and winnin 2 ch'ships with the team that drafted him.

24-Inch_Chrome
02-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Bron is already better than 12be

GoSpursGo1984
02-06-2016, 01:47 PM
He passed him when he got his 2nd.

How Kobe did not have to team up with 2 HOFers to get Championships and Kobe actually has a good record in the Finals. Kobe did get to play in a weak east where it was a cakewalk to the Finals. IF you think Lebron is above Kobe you do not know anything about basketball.

Straight_Ballin
02-06-2016, 07:30 PM
How Kobe did not have to team up with 2 HOFers to get Championships and Kobe actually has a good record in the Finals. Kobe did get to play in a weak east where it was a cakewalk to the Finals. IF you think Lebron is above Kobe you do not know anything about basketball.

He really doesn't have any understanding of how to rank players tbh.

Real talk though. 2 rings through teaming with 2 of the top 5 PER players is not impressive to anyone that understands basketball. Especially when it's backed up with a shitty finals record of 2/6 and playing in the weaker east.

5/7 rings on the same team as the co-franchise player is far more impressive.

Lebron needs a ring in Cleveland this year against a stacked GSW fully healthy team in order to be considered higher than Kobe all time, and we all know that isn't going to happen.

2/7 incoming and the tears are going to taste so ****ing good.

SouBeachTalents
08-12-2016, 03:29 AM

Real talk though. 2 rings through teaming with 2 of the top 5 PER players is not impressive to anyone that understands basketball. Especially when it's backed up with a shitty finals record of 2/6 and playing in the weaker east.

Lebron needs a ring in Cleveland this year against a stacked GSW fully healthy team in order to be considered higher than Kobe all time, and we all know that isn't going to happen.

AirBonner
08-12-2016, 03:40 AM
RIP Straight_Alt'n

red1
08-12-2016, 08:33 PM
get a job you bum

knicksman
08-13-2016, 07:53 AM
Saying that lebrons rings is equivalent to kobes is like saying that whores are as valuable as virgins. No matter how much you try to convince yourself, it is just isnt comparable. Thats why most bran stans are mad when i call them losers for respecting bran. Coz its the truth, only losers settle for whores. Real talk

Jasper
08-13-2016, 09:46 AM
I say 6.

We'll see.

one more ring and he is top 5 / Kobe is in top 20 with so little MVP's and Fmvp's

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

NBAGOAT
08-13-2016, 09:52 AM
Saying that lebrons rings is equivalent to kobes is like saying that whores are as valuable as virgins. No matter how much you try to convince yourself, it is just isnt comparable. Thats why most bran stans are mad when i call them losers for respecting bran. Coz its the truth, only losers settle for whores. Real talk

:applause: well said. putting up 30/11/9 on 49% just cant be compared to putting up 15/5/4 on 37% shooting.

AirBonner
08-13-2016, 10:58 AM
:applause: well said. putting up 30/11/9 on 49% just cant be compared to putting up 15/5/4 on 37% shooting.
A kobe stan / bron haters worse nightmare. Stats :lol

Kenomax
08-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Kobe with 0 rings so far. Can he win 4 more to surpass LeBron? :lol
Ups, he can't as he's done. :(

:hammertime:

Big164
08-13-2016, 12:06 PM
Six

Nilocon165
08-13-2016, 12:08 PM
Six
What do you think Wilt could've done in his career to be ranked higher than Lebron?

ArbitraryWater
08-13-2016, 12:32 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Big164
08-13-2016, 12:44 PM
What do you think Wilt could've done in his career to be ranked higher than Lebron?

Use a condom on Gloria James(#17,989)

Nilocon165
08-13-2016, 12:45 PM
Use a condom on Gloria James(#17,989)
1973 NBA Finals
Lakers had HCA but lost the series in 5 games. Lakers lost by 4 points in Game 2 in which Wilt shot 1-9 from the freethrow line. Wilt put up 5 points in Game 3 which the Lakers lost by 4 points again. In Game 5 Wilt shot 5-14 from the freethrow line. This capped off Wilt's 5th series loss with HCA to end his career.

Wilt's FT shooting for the series: 14-38 (36.8%)

1970 NBA Finals
Another Game 7 loss for the Lakers. Wilt shot 1-10 from the freethrow in a Game 1 loss. In Game 7 Wilt shot 11 freethrow attempts, only making 1.

Wilt's FT shooting for the series: 23-67 (34.3%)
Wilt's FT shooting in Game 7: 1-11 (9.1%)

1969 NBA Finals
Lakers had HCA and were up 2-0 in the series and also 3-2 after Game 5. Lakers managed to lose the next 2 games including a 2 point loss in Game 7 in which Wilt missed 9 freethrows (4-13) while Jerry West put up 42-13-12 and won Finals MVP. Wilt shot 1-5 from the filed and missed 8 freethrows in a Game 6 loss and 1-5 from the field in Game 2. In a pivotal Game 4 Wilt shot 2-11 from the line in a 1-point loss, a win would have gave the Lakers a 3-1 series lead. Boston Celtic Sam Jones outscored Wilt Chamberlain again in Game 7, doing so in all 4 Game 7s.

Wilt's FT shooting for the series: 24-66 (36.4%)
Wilt's FT shooting in Game 7: 4-13 (30.8%)

1968 Division Finals
Another HCA series loss for Wilt. Wilt shot 6-21 from the field and missed 15 freethrows in a Game 6 loss. In Game 7, Wilt made 4 field goals and missed 9 freethrows in a 4 point loss. Wilt was the 9th leading scorer and the 5th leading scorer on his own team in that game 7 with 14 points

Wilt's FT shooting for the series: 39-91 (42.9%)
Wilt FT shooting in Game 7: 6-15 (40.0%)

1966 Division Finals
His Sixers lost to Boston in 5 games. In the elimination Game 5, Wilt missed 17 freethrows (8-25) in a 8 point loss.

Wilt's FT shooting for the series: 28-68 (41.2%)

1965 Division Finals
Wilt shot 7-21 from the field in a Game 3 loss. The Sixers lost by 1 point in Game 7, Wilt missed 7 freethrows (6-13) in that game. Wilt was once again outscored by Sam Jones in a Game 7.

1964 NBA Finals
His team lost the series in 5 games. Wilt shot 4-12 from the freethrow line in a Game 1 loss.

Wilt's FT shooting for the series: 22-48 (45.8%)

1963 Regular season
Wilt led his team to a 31-49 record, a record too poor to make the playoffs.

1962 Division Finals
Coming off his 50.4 ppg season, his PPG in the Playoffs dropped down by 15 points. In Game 7, Wilt was the 4th leading scorer with 22 points in a loss.

Wilt's FT shooting for the series: 22-48 (45.8%)

1961 Division Semifinals
Wilt's Warriors had HCA and were facing the 38-41 Nationals. The result? The sub .500 Nationals swept Wilt's team 3-0. In an elimination Game 3 Wilt shot 7-14 from the freethrow line in a 3-point loss.

Wilt FT shooting for the series: 21-38 (55.3%)

1960 Division Finals
After a regular season of 38.4 ppg, Wilt followed that up with a 30.5 ppg series in the Division Finals vs. Boston.

Wilt FT shooting for the series: 35-65 (53.8%)

Big164
08-13-2016, 12:52 PM
Just use True Shooting % bro...

http://images.thepostgame.com/sites/default/files/Main-athlete-currency-compressor.jpg

Lebron23
08-13-2016, 01:05 PM
Lebron > Kobe and Wilt.

One of the best finals performer of all time > Two of the worst Finals performer of all time.

Big164
08-13-2016, 01:17 PM
100 > 81 > 69 > 61

scuzzy
08-13-2016, 03:06 PM

scuzzy
08-13-2016, 03:09 PM
:roll: :roll:

Im Still Ballin
08-13-2016, 03:10 PM
SexSymbol just doesn't care

He legit just doesn't ****ing care about being sane anymore

KirbyPls
08-13-2016, 03:51 PM
100 > 81 > 69 > 61

3/7 and 3/3 with 29 ppg > 2/6 and 1/2 with 18 ppg (you know when it matters)

Lebronxrings
08-13-2016, 03:53 PM
didn't i tell you to stop posting, retard?

pauk
08-13-2016, 04:22 PM
So let me get this straight... a player needs 6 FMVP/ALPHA titles (+ 4 MVPs) to beat a guy with 2 FMVP/ALPHA titles (+1 MVP) & 3 sidekick titles?

warriorfan
08-13-2016, 04:29 PM
So let me get this straight... a player needs 6 FMVP/ALPHA titles (+ 4 MVPs) to beat a guy with 2 FMVP/ALPHA titles (+1 MVP) & 3 sidekick titles?
You left out the 2 collusions

IllegalD
08-13-2016, 04:35 PM

Weren't you melting down like a little b*tch when the Warriors were up 3-1 and making a million excuses for why its not fair to expect LeBron to win?

:roll: :lol

ILLsmak
08-13-2016, 04:47 PM
Even professional Bron haters like Stalker aren't as affected by Bron winning as you guys think he is.

It's funny that dudes have been bumping threads for over a month. Every Bron can't win in Cleveland thread, it's kind of funny, kind of sad.

Stop being insecure and bumping Bron sucks threads. It's almost like you guys are afraid he really does suck. He doesn't.

-Smak

pauk
08-13-2016, 05:03 PM

Sorry, but the context of all 3 of Lebrons title runs are much more prominent than any of Kobes titles... better impact, performance, work load on both ends of the floor & competition/odds/story (especially that last one).... he went out and worked to earned them as hard as anybody ever has...

Lebron was by far the most accountable for all 3 of his titles....
Kobe was the most accountable for only 2 of his 5..... The guy who was the most accountable for his other 3 was Shaq, speaking of collusion, he wasnt always a Laker...

The reality is, Lebron has 4 mvps, 3 alpha titles and Kobe has 1 mvp, 2 alpha titles, 3 sidekick rings.... deal with it and move on...

knicksman
08-13-2016, 06:55 PM
Lol at putting bran and alpha in the same sentence. Cowards will never be alphas thats why only fakkits/losers respect brans rings

ShawkFactory
08-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Lol at putting bran and alpha in the same sentence. Cowards will never be alphas thats why only fakkits/losers respect brans rings
And what do you and your fellow retarded people respect?

knicksman
08-13-2016, 07:06 PM
And what do you and your fellow retarded people respect?

Meltdown. The truth hurts. Ouch:lol

Prometheus
08-13-2016, 07:06 PM

"Only fakkits respect a loser like bran" will be etched on your head stone at your grave. That one statement is your whole life.

scuzzy
08-13-2016, 07:09 PM
"Brans stans losers only respects brans 2/7, only colluders like Bran can be fans of losers like Brans"

knicksman
08-13-2016, 07:09 PM
"Only fakkits respect a loser like bran" will be etched on your head stone at your grave. That one statement is your whole life.

You are fcuking mad coz the truth hurts.:lol

scuzzy
08-13-2016, 07:11 PM
You are fcuking mad coz the truth hurts.:lol

doesn't listen to brans stans, theire not fcking winners like us who didn't collude 5/7 rangs, were not losers like brans stans who noone respects hurts truth

knicksman
08-13-2016, 07:13 PM
doesn't listen to brans stans, theire not fcking winners like us who didn't collude 5/7 rangs, were not losers like brans stans who noone respects hurts truth

Another loser hurt by the truth.lol

TomCat
08-13-2016, 07:15 PM

ShawkFactory
08-13-2016, 07:16 PM
So shameless..

ILLsmak
08-13-2016, 09:22 PM
Sorry, but the context of all 3 of Lebrons title runs are much more prominent than any of Kobes titles... better impact, performance, work load on both ends of the floor & competition/odds/story (especially that last one).... he went out and worked to earned them as hard as anybody ever has...

Lebron was by far the most accountable for all 3 of his titles....
Kobe was the most accountable for only 2 of his 5..... The guy who was the most accountable for his other 3 was Shaq, speaking of collusion, he wasnt always a Laker...

The reality is, Lebron has 4 mvps, 3 alpha titles and Kobe has 1 mvp, 2 alpha titles, 3 sidekick rings.... deal with it and move on...

dunno, man, joining up with all-stars is something. He even did it in Cle, whether people wanna admit it or not. He never won a title without going to a team that had great talent around him.

Did other people's teams need talent, sure, but it's luls that everyone wants to say that the 'context' of Bron's rings (teaming up w/ superstars and going to a team with the pieces required to build an arguably BETTER than Miami Heat team, maybe with less star power) is meaningless. He won, but you do have to account for that.

Not gonna go out and compare him to Kobe cuz personally I think Bron is better than Kobe all time, but people who don't take into account the context of his rings and are like BRON TOP 3 OMG... make me shake my head. I don't get trolled, but it's like wow.

it's like if I walked in a room and someone shit in their hand and started rubbing it on their face. It would mildly unsettle me and I'd probably leave. That's about how I feel about people who think Bron's rings are 'as valuable as anyone's rings' and that he 'did so much work it didn't matter that he was surrounded by stars.'

Dunno why you dudes cant just enjoy Bron playing and enjoy that he has put himself in good situations, instead of trying to prop him up to a level that he doesn't deserve.

-Smak

Keno
08-13-2016, 09:33 PM
lebron passed kobe in 2012. no need to mention them in the same sentence anymore, it's an insult to lebron.

Hoopz2332
08-13-2016, 09:56 PM
lebron passed kobe in 2012. no need to mention them in the same sentence anymore, it's an insult to lebron.

this:rockon:

Round Mound
08-14-2016, 12:40 AM
Lebron is the most complete player of his generation. Kobe was a better version of Iverson thats it.

knicksman
08-14-2016, 01:22 AM
At the end of the day, players want to win to be respected. They only settle for less(rings w/o respect) once their chance of winning is 0. Thats why most players want to win with the least help possible.

Nilocon165
08-14-2016, 01:40 AM
At the end of the day, players want to win to be respected. They only settle for less(rings w/o respect) once their chance of winning is 0. Thats why most players want to win with the least help possible.
Go to the tallest building you can find, get to the top, and jump out head first.

FashionIssues
08-14-2016, 02:08 AM
five
one two three four five
1 2 3 4 5

Dray n Klay
08-14-2016, 02:18 AM
five
one two three four five
1 2 3 4 5

What's that?

Number of Seasons Kobe missed the playoffs?

(2005, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)

:hammertime: :hammertime:

knicksman
08-14-2016, 05:09 AM
What's that?

You know you have low iq if your posts are cringeworthy:lol

Mr Feeny
08-14-2016, 06:30 AM
What's that?

Oh my goodness:eek: