PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather have on your team, PRE-INJURY ROSE or WESTBROOK now?

TAZORAC
01-31-2016, 01:55 AM
If you had your choice, who would you rather have on your team?

SouBeachTalents
01-31-2016, 01:57 AM
Westbrook

Black and White
01-31-2016, 01:59 AM
I love Westbrook, but I'm taking this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asWLjMBS5IQ

Fallen Angel
01-31-2016, 02:00 AM
Rose if I knew he was durable

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 02:00 AM
Westbrook.

nba_55
01-31-2016, 02:01 AM
Westbrook

keep-itreal
01-31-2016, 02:02 AM
Anybody saying Westbrook is an idiot.

pre-injury Rose was one of the best PG of all time

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 02:03 AM
Anybody saying Westbrook is an idiot.

pre-injury Rose was one of the best PG of all time
You're a ****ing idiot.

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 02:15 AM
Pre injury Rose was one a few players ever that could carry a team offensively that didn't have finishers, shooters or creators on it. And he had the best record in the league and did clean sweep domination of the elite in the league after Dec. 15th that year. Westbrook has been with Durant and two great defensive players for like 7 years and never approached anything like that.

FKAri
01-31-2016, 02:16 AM
Assuming no injuries and if I'm taking youth into account, Rose.

TAZORAC
01-31-2016, 02:20 AM
You're a ****ing idiot.

Here's what you have to realize, a guy have have 2-3 GREAT SEASONS and be one of the best in those seasons, another guy can have a GREAT CAREER over the course of a decade, but at their peaks, the 2-3 could have been better.

For example Anfernee Hardaway was better then John Stockton for 2-3 seasons, but Stockton had the better career.

Pre-Injury Rose was a freak, but so is Westbrook.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 02:24 AM
Pre injury Rose was one a few players ever that could carry a team offensively that didn't have finishers, shooters or creators on it. And he had the best record in the league and did clean sweep domination of the elite in the league after Dec. 15th that year. Westbrook has been with Durant and two great defensive players for like 7 years and never approached anything like that.
Shot 6% when being guarded by LeBron in an important playoff series?

Since you wanna give D-Rose all the credit, why can't you give him the blame? Let me guess; it was team defense that stopped rose, right? Excuses out the wazoo.

But what remains clear, true, and forever etched in stone.... is that D-Rose at his best what absolutely shutdown by LeBron. In the playoffs.

6%. Who cares about Westbrook or Rose, this or that. It's about that 6%. The ACL and MCL tears on the back burner, Rose's mental deficiencies shoved aside.... because six percent is ultimately the only thing that matters when it comes to Derrick. You know that AND I KNOW THAT.

BlakFrankWhite
01-31-2016, 02:26 AM
Westbrook

TAZORAC
01-31-2016, 02:30 AM
He still wasn't one of the best PGs ever.

I can't think of 10 people better and you can't either.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 02:31 AM
Better? Literally anyone from your average top 10 PG list brings something that trumps Rose's impact.

Jameerthefear
01-31-2016, 02:46 AM
Are you trolling?

Genaro
01-31-2016, 04:14 AM
Westbrook.
People overrate pre-injury Rose. He won a MVP due mostly to team record (WB had about the same avg that year) but it should've been Dwight's (And as a Laker I have no reason to prop up Dwight), won 2 series cause the East is a freaking joke and then shat the bed on ECF.

Milbuck
01-31-2016, 04:40 AM
Better? Literally anyone from your average top 10 PG list brings something that trumps Rose's impact.
How does that matter at all? Paul Pierce is arguably not even a top 10 SF all time peak wise and yet anyone who knows basketball would have no problem with someone considering peak Pierce one of the best small forwards of all time. Rose with a 6-7 year extended prime at his 2010-2012 level is right there with some of the greatest PGs of all time. He's not Curry or Magic or pre injury CP but I really don't get the hate for considering MVP Rose an all time great PG.

golden24boy
01-31-2016, 06:22 AM
Westbrook last and this year is far better than Mvp Rose year

G-train
01-31-2016, 06:26 AM
Rose, but close.

TAZORAC
01-31-2016, 08:10 AM

I can't think of 10 PG'S better then pre-injury Rose

TAZORAC
01-31-2016, 08:11 AM
How does that matter at all? Paul Pierce is arguably not even a top 10 SF all time peak wise and yet anyone who knows basketball would have no problem with someone considering peak Pierce one of the best small forwards of all time. Rose with a 6-7 year extended prime at his 2010-2012 level is right there with some of the greatest PGs of all time. He's not Curry or Magic or pre injury CP but I really don't get the hate for considering MVP Rose an all time great PG.

Magic is overrated, slow with a below average jump shot, had he played for the SAC KINGS or Denver Nuggets (broken franchises when he played) and not the Lakers, nobody would even talk about him.

Milbuck
01-31-2016, 08:12 AM
Magic is overrated, slow with a below average jump shot, had he played for the SAC KINGS or Denver Nuggets (broken franchises when he played) and not the Lakers, nobody would even talk about him.
Be cool man damn :biggums: I defend your stance and you pull this shit? :durantunimpressed:

dunksby
01-31-2016, 08:13 AM
I take 2010—2012 Westbrook over Rose, current Westbrook is no question.

keep-itreal
01-31-2016, 08:14 AM
Westbrook.
People overrate pre-injury Rose. He won a MVP due mostly to team record (WB had about the same avg that year) but it should've been Dwight's (And as a Laker I have no reason to prop up Dwight), won 2 series cause the East is a freaking joke and then shat the bed on ECF.

In which he was 95% responsible, being the only player on the team able to create his own shot and carrying the team to the #1 seed 2 years in a row

the Bulls can't even beat the 76ers without D-Rose

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 01:21 PM
Shot 6% when being guarded by LeBron in an important playoff series?

He was being trapped the whole time which is even more impressive. He had more wins than any other player on a team that couldn't break a trap - one of the most elementary defensive plays in the sport. Do you know what a trap is?

Since you wanna give D-Rose all the credit, why can't you give him the blame? Let me guess; it was team defense that stopped rose, right? Excuses out the wazoo.
No finishers, no shooters, no creators, no best offensive player ever, no guys that could get easy baskets, young team, second and third best players benched in fourth quarters, Not that hard to understand.

But what remains clear, true, and forever etched in stone.... is that D-Rose at his best what absolutely shutdown by LeBron. In the playoffs.

6%. Who cares about Westbrook or Rose, this or that. It's about that 6%. The ACL and MCL tears on the back burner, Rose's mental deficiencies shoved aside.... because six percent is ultimately the only thing that matters when it comes to Derrick. You know that AND I KNOW THAT.
Show me a team in the history of the playoffs that could not break a trap. No player can handle a trap on their own. It isn't designed that way. Yet Rose single handily kept every game close and guarded Wade better than any other player ever when Wade was healthy in the playoffs.

smoovegittar
01-31-2016, 01:24 PM
Pre-injury Rose for myself - Even though I love Westbrook's explosiveness.

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 02:14 PM
Better? Literally anyone from your average top 10 PG list brings something that trumps Rose's impact. That's a silly statement. I'll make this real easy for you:

There aren't more than 4 players (yeah, any position) that ever took a greatly injured young new team to the best record in the league. PERIOD.

There are no players ever that did it when they were 22 years old, without having finishers, consistent shooters, or anybody that could get an easy basket, no player in the top ten in all but one category with a first year coach, few veterans with a different style of play, and that team having dominated the elite for 4 months of the year.

He got injured young but its no excuse to just go plain dumb on his impact. What he did with that team, which couldn't break a trap, was great. And point guards suffer the most when a team doesn't have finishers, consistent shooters and guys to make easy baskets. Rose at only 23 years old was definitely one of the best to do so much with so little in the history of the game. He won more games than than the super teams of that time. With seven players, Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Dirk, Dwight Howard, Mello, Cp3, all in their prime, with 2 HOFers Duncan and KG still having great years playing with championship team/coaches, Durant leading the league in scoring playing with Westbrook. Almost all of them on veteran teams, or great coaches, or with each other, or even championship teams. Rose team had way more injuries, much younger, rookie coach and had the best record. That's 11 HOFers, with at least 8 in a more likely situation to win more games than Rose.

Curry and Rose are the same age so it was a time when 12 HOFers, if Rose doesn't make it, were playing. Lebron is the only 22 year old player in the modern era that has done something even similar as far as impact is concerned.

I don't think you know what impact means.

SugarHill
01-31-2016, 02:18 PM
wild disrespectful to westbrook

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 02:26 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj309/Mr_Jesus_666/GIF2/tard.gif
No.

dubeta
01-31-2016, 02:29 PM
LOL D-6% in this debate?

Think about it, Rose in his absolute prime shot 6% :oldlol:

Heck, anyone of us could step on an NBA court and shoot better than 6%

Therefore we're all better than Derrick Rose

Fallen Angel
01-31-2016, 02:35 PM
Didn't Westbrick have his own team last season and ended up with only 40 wins in the weakest division in the West?

K Xerxes
01-31-2016, 02:44 PM
Current Westbrook is a better overall player than 11 Rose and I don't think that's particularly questionable. But I prefer the controlled aggression of Rose over the erratic all-out attack of Westbrook just because Westbrook still makes highly questionable decisions and dumb plays more often.

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 02:53 PM
No.
You have zero level of competence to back your point up. Why try to act like your views mean anything. Its been about two years and your gimmick is way past tired. Everybody clowns you and you have the exact same response all the time.

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 02:58 PM
Current Westbrook is a better overall player than 11 Rose and I don't think that's particularly questionable. But I prefer the controlled aggression of Rose over the erratic all-out attack of Westbrook just because Westbrook still makes highly questionable decisions and dumb plays more often.
Rose has outplayed him the last two games, which were the only games Westbrook has guarded Rose. And Rose currently is probably at 70% of himself. If '11 Rose had Durant of the last three years its not even a question of how they punish the league.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 03:20 PM
Sorry, I don't speak meltdown.

ISHGoat
01-31-2016, 03:44 PM
Point guard melting down hard. News flash: MVP rose is a poor mans 01 Iverson. It's a team built on defense which features a low-impact chucker at PG.

BigTicket
01-31-2016, 05:07 PM
Westbrook, and it's not really that close.

imdaman99
01-31-2016, 05:16 PM
Not a fair comparison. Everyone has forgotten pre-injury Rose minus a few of his diehards.

IMObjective
01-31-2016, 05:37 PM
Magic is overrated, slow with a below average jump shot, had he played for the SAC KINGS or Denver Nuggets (broken franchises when he played) and not the Lakers, nobody would even talk about him.:oldlol:

Damn. You're probably being serious too.

Cold soul
01-31-2016, 05:43 PM
Westbrook for sure now back in 2011/2012 I would of said Rose.

LoveTheNBA23
01-31-2016, 06:23 PM
I'd take pre-injury Rose. However, I don't see a right or wrong answer in this debate. It's all preference. Rose was more in control in 2011, didn't force it.

SamuraiSWISH
01-31-2016, 06:45 PM
Rose. More poised. Less selfish. Better decision maker.

Smoke117
01-31-2016, 06:47 PM
Easily Westbrick now.

references
01-31-2016, 06:58 PM
Rose. More poised. Less selfish. Better decision maker.
how is he less selfish if he averages 2 less assists in more minutes per game?

NBAplayoffs2001
01-31-2016, 07:17 PM
Westbrook now is on another planet athletically. Prime Rose wasn't this strong.

LongLiveTheKing
01-31-2016, 08:02 PM
Westbrook EASILY.

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 08:25 PM
Sorry, I don't speak meltdown.
Dude you don't speak at all. You know you're inept. You aren't fooling anyone. One sentence... then you punk out. And you are incredibly consistent. Not cool, not a good look but why expect more from you?

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 08:29 PM
You're a hardcore player stan with no connection to reality, why would I bother getting into it with you? You once posted that fan enjoyment > objectivity/critical thought and you're asking why I'm being dismissive of your shitty opinion?

This trying to be balanced will mean nothing to you. A fan is a fan, you mind as well enjoy it. There is no merit in being critical without enjoying it.
:no:

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 08:33 PM
Point guard melting down hard. News flash: MVP rose is a poor mans 01 Iverson. It's a team built on defense which features a low-impact chucker at PG.
:lol Like you could do a news flash about Iverson. No way in the world you are old enough to use Iverson correctly. I doubt somebody 30 years old wouldn't know what a meltdown is... Very few players can handle being the heart, soul and resource as the offensive reality on a team that has the best record in the league. You can call him chucker but that's you.

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 08:43 PM
You're a hardcore player stan with no connection to reality, why would I bother getting into it with you? You once posted that fan enjoyment > objectivity/critical thought and you're asking why I'm being dismissive of your shitty opinion?

:no::lol
I never seen you handle yourself with anybody. You are at a level where you show people with disabilities whenever you face pressure or somebody challenging you. There are well over two dozen post of you doing this. You never thought about what that says about who you are? And you think you got some leverage on talking about people's opinions. Like you got a great connection with reality when you constantly reply with disabled people. You aren't fooling the smarter people here.

When people challenge you, you become disabled. Prove me wrong.

tpols
01-31-2016, 09:04 PM
how is he less selfish if he averages 2 less assists in more minutes per game?

not to say rose is less selfish.. but wtf does this have to do with anything? assists have nothing to do with unselfishness, in act there are many players that overdribble and try to pad assists that are more selfish than even the most unconscience shot jackers.. they just use a medium that is stereotypically associated with unselfishness in a covert attempt to boost themselves.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 09:25 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif
Definition of rent free.

tpols
01-31-2016, 09:36 PM
Definition of rent free.

whose alt are you ?

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 09:37 PM
:whatever:

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 10:00 PM
Definition of rent free. You're more the freeloader reject type.

Can you go beyond 1 sentence replies? Can you back up anything you say? Why are you so weak that you have to use disabled people when you run from other posters?

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 10:12 PM
He was being trapped the whole time which is even more impressive. He had more wins than any other player on a team that couldn't break a trap - one of the most elementary defensive plays in the sport. Do you know what a trap is?

No finishers, no shooters, no creators, no best offensive player ever, no guys that could get easy baskets, young team, second and third best players benched in fourth quarters, Not that hard to understand.

Show me a team in the history of the playoffs that could not break a trap. No player can handle a trap on their own. It isn't designed that way. Yet Rose single handily kept every game close and guarded Wade better than any other player ever when Wade was healthy in the playoffs.
You just listed every excuse in the book. You're like a spoiled child. No this, no that, no no no! Waaaah!

LeBron guarded rose and he shot 6%. FACT. Cry and lie about how your team doesn't have enough, well DUH! A team with rose as the best player won't EVER have enough, because his impact on the game is nowhere near where you think it is. You're a blind irrational homer, with a fixation for derrick rose, for reasons only you know.

rose got bitch slapped by the King. And he's been having a career meltdown ever since. I truly believe something in derrick changed after that series. Something psychological. He started playing scared and unnatural, which led to injuries and a vicious cycle of timidness/fear, and more injuries. All of that led to the media not paying attention to him as much and lowered the expectations of all the people, which is ultimately what he wanted because he was so stung with embarrassment after LEBRON emasculated him with millions glued to the television.

I truly believe LeBron ended roses career. And we'll look back at the series in 2011 as the beginning of the end for derrick rose.

knicksman
01-31-2016, 10:25 PM
rose is smarter than westbrook. And thats what you need from that position. So rose

dhsilv
01-31-2016, 10:40 PM
Didn't Westbrick have his own team last season and ended up with only 40 wins in the weakest division in the West?

Division? Like...you play all west teams 4 times, it's east vs west no in between. That said he also played 67 games...which was a factor in their missing the playoffs. Unless you think he's not have won them what 1 more game? in 15 missed...

ballinhun8
01-31-2016, 10:42 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif

Why do you even post when no one takes you seriously

ClipperRevival
01-31-2016, 10:45 PM
Westbrook.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 10:47 PM
rose is smarter than westbrook. And thats what you need from that position. So rose
:oldlol:

rose isn't smarter than anyone. He's probably the stupidest player to ever be in the NBA. At the very least the stupidest player of the 21st century.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 10:50 PM
Why do you even post when no one takes you seriously
stop following me around. You're such an awkward, boring person. And I eviscerate you every time we speak, hence why you follow me around so much.

You're never gonna get back at me. You're delusional for even trying.

and btw - I was right about everything and correctly predicted rose's current status. I forgot this was a derrick rose thread, that's what kills you the most. The fact i'm always right and you're always wrong. Did u take my fantasy football advice? i remember you being a desperate idiot over that.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 10:55 PM
Division? Like...you play all west teams 4 times, it's east vs west no in between. That said he also played 67 games...which was a factor in their missing the playoffs. Unless you think he's not have won them what 1 more game? in 15 missed...
He's moronic. He doesn't know anything. He's the only person ever to say "weak division" in an argument against a team in the NBA.

ballinhun8
01-31-2016, 10:57 PM

Stop trying

You'll never get on my level hoe

Keep trying though. I'm sure someone like kiiing, or gus, or jt will come along and agree with "you"

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 11:03 PM
Stop trying

You'll never get on my level hoe

Keep trying though. I'm sure someone like kiiing, or gus, or jt will come along and agree with "you"
Ironically the bit you stole from 20inchchrome was my original work, so YOU keep trying. And failing. Cause that's your M.O.

What level are you at? Sea level? High school drop-out nobody level? What "level" are you exactly talking about? :oldlol:

ballinhun8
01-31-2016, 11:07 PM
Ironically the bit you stole from 20inchchrome was my original work, so YOU keep trying. And failing. Cause that's your M.O.

What level are you at? Sea level? High school drop-out nobody level? What "level" are you exactly talking about? :oldlol:

So you're 20 in chrome?

You're admitting you're him now too?

Jeez when does it ever stop with you lebron stans. Get a real life for gods sake. It's just a bball forum.

My level?

My level is above the basement which you probably haven't seen in a few years.

La Frescobaldi
01-31-2016, 11:10 PM
You're a ****ing idiot.

no he isn't. Rose was just unbelievably great.

La Frescobaldi
01-31-2016, 11:12 PM

it's definitely a contest as far as which one is stupider

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 11:15 PM
So you're 20 in chrome?

You're admitting you're him now too?

Jeez when does it ever stop with you lebron stans. Get a real life for gods sake. It's just a bball forum.

My level?

My level is above the basement which you probably haven't seen in a few years.
See? Now I feel bad for shitting on you. You're practically retarded, and I guarantee you'd score below 95 on an IQ test.

Stop sucking me into your vortex. STOP FOLLOWING ME. Seriously man, it's annoying. You're way in over your ugly, puffed up, nappy head. I take you back to the 1800s when we talk, the way I own you

nathanjizzle
01-31-2016, 11:17 PM
westbrook didnt make the playoffs as the sole leader of his team last season. any version of rose has never lead a team to miss the playoffs:lol

rose took his team to 2 straight best records in the league. rose is just the better player. better iq, better rythm, more versatile, more methodical. everything about roses game is better besides maybe pure athleticism and thats not even by much. :lol

MVP rose was a legend. thats why he was the youngest MVP in history. people today dont believe how good he was, they would have to watch not only the highlights, but the full games to understand the impact of his shots and play creation in specific situations. He was jesus with a basketball.

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 11:18 PM
You just listed every excuse in the book. You're like a spoiled child. No this, no that, no no no! Waaaah!

LeBron guarded rose and he shot 6%. FACT. Cry and lie about how your team doesn't have enough, well DUH! A team with rose as the best player won't EVER have enough, because his impact on the game is nowhere near where you think it is. You're a blind irrational homer, with a fixation for derrick rose, for reasons only you know.

rose got bitch slapped by the King. And he's been having a career meltdown ever since. I truly believe something in derrick changed after that series. Something psychological. He started playing scared and unnatural, which led to injuries and a vicious cycle of timidness/fear, and more injuries. All of that led to the media not paying attention to him as much and lowered the expectations of all the people, which is ultimately what he wanted because he was so stung with embarrassment after LEBRON emasculated him with millions glued to the television.

I truly believe LeBron ended roses career. And we'll look back at the series in 2011 as the beginning of the end for derrick rose.
You just try waaaay too hard, Its like you wanted to make sense and argue but the real you prevailed and got in the way. I know you are Buddaddi and got banned under at least a couple of alternates because Rose outplayed Westbrook in their last couple of games. Its not that serious. So what you hate him and create imaginary constructs to support your lunacy. Have it your way.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 11:24 PM
You just try waaaay too hard, Its like you wanted to make sense and argue but the real you prevailed and got in the way. I know you are Buddaddi and got banned under at least a couple of alternates because Rose outplayed Westbrook in their last couple of games. Its not that serious. So what you hate him and create imaginary constructs to support your lunacy. Have it your way.
Difference being I have facts on my side, and said rose would be where he is. What I hate most about him is he proves me right. I'm like a disappointed father in a way

Hatred prevailed. And you're melting like a ****ing ice cube in a flame. :dancin :hammertime: :djparty

24-Inch_Chrome
01-31-2016, 11:24 PM
no he isn't. Rose was just unbelievably great.
:kobe:

nathanjizzle
01-31-2016, 11:26 PM
Difference being I have facts on my side, and said rose would be where he is. What I hate most about him is he proves me right. I'm like a disappointed father in a way

Hatred prevailed. And you're melting like a ****ing ice cube in a flame. :dancin :hammertime: :djparty

rose his mvp season had a 30-10 clutch game record. westbrook last season had a 16-14 clutch game record.

/end thread.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 11:27 PM
westbrook didnt make the playoffs as the sole leader of his team last season. any version of rose has never lead a team to miss the playoffs:lol

rose took his team to 2 straight best records in the league. rose is just the better player. better iq, better rythm, more versatile, more methodical. everything about roses game is better besides maybe pure athleticism and thats not even by much. :lol

MVP rose was a legend. thats why he was the youngest MVP in history. people today dont believe how good he was, they would have to watch not only the highlights, but the full games to understand the impact of his shots and play creation in specific situations. He was jesus with a basketball.
LeBron ended his career bro

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223678

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 11:30 PM
it's definitely a contest as far as which one is stupider
You are never a dumb player when you lead a young team that had 21 different starting lineups, with major injuries, to the best record, when 10 HOFers were in prime or near prime form and more than half had better situations, while Rose had more challenges, limitations, adversity and a new situation.

nathanjizzle
01-31-2016, 11:32 PM
LeBron ended his career bro

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223678

i see, your just a troll. i thought i was actually engaging someone in an objective discussion.

nathanjizzle
01-31-2016, 11:35 PM
2011 rose clutch game record
30-10

2015 westbrook clutch game record
16-14

thats all you guys need to know to formulate an accurate opinion.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 11:47 PM
i see, your just a troll. i thought i was actually engaging someone in an objective discussion.
Not just any troll... the best troll. And the most accurate.

If 2011 playoffs was the last of rose(which it was), and that's your last thread on 2011 rose, then how can you possibly be so high up on him almost 5 long years later, when he's done absolutely nothing since? :oldlol:

And I'm pretty sure you melted down and exposed the truth about rose months ago, which ruins your credibility. How could you revert back so quickly. :facepalm

Pointguard
01-31-2016, 11:47 PM
This page shows him in his two other screennames, but banned twice based on him getting carried away with his Rose hate.. He takes this Rose hate to another level. Its an occupation for this guy.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386780&page=20

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 11:52 PM
This page shows him in his two other screennames, but banned twice based on him getting carried away with his Rose hate.. He takes this Rose hate to another level. Its an occupation for this guy.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386780&page=20
Occupation?

No. I make two or three posts about rose and it seems like an avalanche of hate to YOU because you're at the opposite end of the spectrum. Stop playing the dirty "alts" game. I don't have any alts. And weren't you accusing chrome in this thread about the same thing? Cause it's such a weak cop-out to accuse me of alts when you have nothing else to say, after I absolutely own you. Weak.

Chrome was right though, you're a nutjob. He's right to dismiss you. Not everyone has a fascination with circus freaks the way I do. :lol

kennethgriffin
01-31-2016, 11:57 PM
i can't wait to see how much of a cancerous hog derrick rose is gonna be in 2016-17 when hes in search of a new big contract

minimum 25 shots a game or he demands a trade

nathanjizzle
02-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Not just any troll... the best troll. And the most accurate.

If 2011 playoffs was the last of rose(which it was), and that's your last thread on 2011 rose, then how can you possibly be so high up on him almost 5 long years later, when he's done absolutely nothing since? :oldlol:

And I'm pretty sure you melted down and exposed the truth about rose months ago, which ruins your credibility. How could you revert back so quickly. :facepalm

so you are taking a 15 game sample of rose and using it to embody his entire career which consist of 420 games? and you call that accurate? what exactly is the point you are trying to make? we all know he played terrible in those playoffs. last time i respond to your idiocy because you have been blocked. and you are the first person to make it on my list in 5 years. you are a special kind of idiot troll. bye.

HenryGarfunkle
02-01-2016, 12:05 AM
so you are taking a 15 game sample of rose and using it to embody his entire career which consist of 420 games? and you call that accurate? what exactly is the point you are trying to make? we all know he played terrible in those playoffs. last time i respond to your idiocy because you have been blocked. and you are the first person to make it on my list in 5 years. you are a special kind of idiot troll. bye.
Hold up I'll find those links real quick, you can fake block me after

ImKobe
02-01-2016, 12:07 AM
D-Rose 2010-12

24/4/8 on 54,5%TS 23.4 PER

Westbrook 2014-16 (so far)

26/7/9 on 54,2%TS 28.8 PER

I'm going with russ. Don't even need to bring up the POs because MVP Rose got absolutely shut down by Miami.

Pointguard
02-01-2016, 12:26 AM
D-Rose 2010-12

24/4/8 on 54,5%TS 23.4 PER

Westbrook 2014-16 (so far)

26/7/9 on 54,2%TS 28.8 PER

I'm going with russ. Don't even need to bring up the POs because MVP Rose got absolutely shut down by Miami.
Nearly every great in the game has been shut down once or twice (its happened to Jordan, Shaq and Wilt nobody else was close to them offensively) besides it was a whole team effort. Most teams figured out Westbrook when he went solo. Teams don't even focus on Westbrook for the most part. Its apples and oranges. Westbrook has played 7 full years as the second best player and about two years with the best player in the game. Never had the best record in the league or dominated the elite.

freshperry
02-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Everyone keeps talking about Rose's MVP year but that year the bulls played the celtics in the playoffs......man that was an amazing stuff from rose

Mike Armstrong
02-01-2016, 11:38 AM
It is real close. Yes, Westbrook has the stats edge, but Rose had some nice intangibles that MVP season.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Nearly every great in the game has been shut down once or twice (its happened to Jordan, Shaq and Wilt nobody else was close to them offensively) besides it was a whole team effort. Most teams figured out Westbrook when he went solo. Teams don't even focus on Westbrook for the most part. Its apples and oranges. Westbrook has played 7 full years as the second best player and about two years with the best player in the game. Never had the best record in the league or dominated the elite.

None of them got checked to the degree Rose did though.

That game or two LeBron played defense on him was the literal definition of 'shutdown'.

As for the OP, its a tossup. Still wanna see how Westbrook plays this postseason.

Pointguard
02-01-2016, 04:06 PM
None of them got checked to the degree Rose did though.

That game or two LeBron played defense on him was the literal definition of 'shutdown'.
pl
Nope, the Bulls were in every game that series without another player really stepping up. And the game they won was on Roses back. I seen Shaq get swept like four times and Shaq had guys who could win games on their back. Rose wasn't shut out. I never saw A team trap more than Miami did ever. The only other 22 year old That carried his team like Rose that I can recall was Lebron, who was shut out by SA. That series an an effective shut out. But should have been expected as 22 year olds rarely are even leaders of their teams.

ballinhun8
02-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Hold up I'll find those links real quick, you can fake block me after

Of course.

You talk so much crap but never actually back it up.

Trolling game weak.

BlazerRed
02-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Stupid question.. Westbrook duh..

jayfan
02-01-2016, 04:44 PM
Rose.