PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone school me on HGH?

Akrazotile
01-31-2016, 04:09 PM
The legality, the safety, the benefits, the cost, etc?

All as it relates to a regular person, not a pro athlete etc.

Now that Im in my 30s my mtabolism n all that gonna be slowin down. I hear all sorts of adverts for testosterone boosting being good for fighting against aging, body fat, etc. But a lot of the stuff commercially sold is supposedly weak versions or not real test etc.

How does a niqqa get the real thing?

ISHGoat
01-31-2016, 04:20 PM
The legality, the safety, the benefits, the cost, etc?

All as it relates to a regular person, not a pro athlete etc.

Now that Im in my 30s my mtabolism n all that gonna be slowin down. I hear all sorts of adverts for testosterone boosting being good for fighting against aging, body fat, etc. But a lot of the stuff commercially sold is supposedly weak versions or not real test etc.

How does a niqqa get the real thing?

IMO the best way is either thru pharmaceutical grade IV injections. If you cant get that, then try naturally:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Basically, eat lots of high fat/cholesterol and high protein foods. Dont eat bad shit. Sleep a lot. Make sure you have all your necessary minerals/vitamins/nutrients and supplement the ones you are short on. For most people, this would be Omega 3 fatty acids, Magnesium, Zinc, L-Arginine. Thats my stack. And multis + whey. And lots of heavy lifting.

DonD13
01-31-2016, 04:47 PM
don't take HGH for "anti-aging" if you don't have a deficiency, it's not proven that it works and is dangerous for you health

imdaman99
01-31-2016, 04:47 PM
OP looking for Lebron results? It ain't gonna happen. You need to work for it too after injecting.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 04:49 PM
don't take HGH for "anti-aging" if you don't have a deficiency, it's not proven that it works and is dangerous for you health
Actually in low doses there is little risk involved .... but it's a rich mans drug, OP couldn't possibly afford to supplement with HGH

So he can only hope to boost his HGH though diet, supplements, weight training, and a CONSISTENT/thorough sleep schedule of at least 7 hours each night

Akrazotile
01-31-2016, 05:11 PM
OP looking for Lebron results? It ain't gonna happen. You need to work for it too after injecting.

Not looking for any athletic/performance results. Just looking to fend off the natural decline in testosterone production that occurs in men's thirties. Even with good diet and exercise Im pretty sure it still declines naturally. So I was just curious about using hgh itself to slow te process.

BigNBAfan
01-31-2016, 05:23 PM
You're better off buying injectable test with a good O/PCT.

Gus Hemmingway
01-31-2016, 10:21 PM
You're better off buying injectable test with a good O/PCT.

This ^^^

HGH is expensive, you have to inject every day between 1-4 IU's, you don't start seeing results until 4-5 months. Expensive meaning $700-$1000 month for clean/real Growth Hormone. Which btw is hard to come by unless you order from China. Not worth it until your 40-50's, your body is still releasing natural HGH at 30yo when you sleep.

Go with just Testosterone, like Test Enathate (300-600mg week). You only have to inject once every 3-4 days. You'll start seeing results after week 3-4. It'll make you fvck like a bull, train like a god and it'll gives you an overall sense of well being. And no, you won't get roid rage, that's a myth, unless you take Trenbolone/Cheque Drops

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 10:32 PM
I wish I had some steroids.

I wouldn't hesitate to shoot up.

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 10:34 PM
This ^^^

HGH is expensive, you have to inject every day between 1-4 IU's, you don't start seeing results until 4-5 months. Expensive meaning $700-$1000 month for clean/real Growth Hormone. Which btw is hard to come by unless you order from China. Not worth it until your 40-50's, your body is still releasing natural HGH at 30yo when you sleep.

Go with just Testosterone, like Test Enathate (300-600mg week). You only have to inject once every 3-4 days. You'll start seeing results after week 3-4. It'll make you fvck like a bull, train like a god and it'll gives you an overall sense of well being. And no, you won't get roid rage, that's a myth, unless you take Trenbolone/Cheque Drops

Can I get it online?

Akrazotile
01-31-2016, 10:36 PM
I appreciate all the feedback.

Akrazotile
01-31-2016, 10:41 PM
I wish I had some steroids.

I wouldn't hesitate to shoot up.

Steroids will give you acne and tiny balls, both of which you already have so I guess it doesnt matter, but for me Im not looking for some anabolic thatll jack up my muscles and mess with my mental.

I just want something to keep my metabolism and other markers of youth from slowing down as I get older, if that's possible.

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 10:43 PM
Steroids will give you acne and tiny balls, both of which you already have so I guess it doesnt matter, but for me Im not looking for some anabolic thatll jack up my muscles and mess with my mental.

I just want something to keep my metabolism and other markers of youth from slowing down as I get older, if that's possible.

I wouldn't abuse it.

Bosnian Sajo
01-31-2016, 10:45 PM
Can I get it online?

Yea, but it costs money, fam. And no they don't accept EBT online :rolleyes:

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 10:46 PM
Yea, but it costs money, fam. And no they don't accept EBT online :rolleyes:

I have a lot of money. :D

Im Still Ballin
01-31-2016, 10:48 PM
Low dose Test will do you the most

BigNBAfan
01-31-2016, 10:49 PM
I forget how difficult the FDA is on drugs like this... i was going to recommend prohormones if test is difficult to get but even that's banned in the US now apparently.

Gus Hemmingway
01-31-2016, 10:51 PM
Yep you can get it online, here's an international site that i've ordered from with 100% success everytime https://www.1napsgear.org/ .... You can get everything you need there, plus your PCT and more. It takes roughly 1-2 weeks delivery and they take Western Union and other forms of payment. All legit from Pharm grade to UG labs

get your pins from here http://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/c/182-Syringe-with-Needle.aspx

stalkerforlife
01-31-2016, 10:54 PM
Yep you can get it online, here's an international site that i've ordered from with 100% success everytime https://www.1napsgear.org/ .... You can get everything you need there, plus your PCT and more. It takes roughly 1-2 weeks delivery and they take Western Union and other forms of payment. All legit from Pharm grade to UG labs

get your pins from here http://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/c/182-Syringe-with-Needle.aspx

Damn.

Got any pics to show your progress?

Gus Hemmingway
01-31-2016, 10:56 PM

Like others said broski, low dose of test.

It's what doctors in the US prescribe at hormone replacement clinics to older guys for anti aging benefits.

Gus Hemmingway
01-31-2016, 10:59 PM
Damn.

Got any pics to show your progress?

Nah, this was back in college. I'm a skinny lazy ass now, that's why I post on ish and not elitefitness.com:lol

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 11:09 PM
Like others said broski, low dose of test.

It's what doctors in the US prescribe at hormone replacement clinics to older guys for anti aging benefits.
He'd lose his hair quicker

So he'd have to buy a DHT blocker too.

Gus Hemmingway
01-31-2016, 11:49 PM

I've never used a DHT blocker but thats because THICK hair runs in my genes

It's a side effect really only prone to guys that are pre-maturely balding already, usually comes when you take high doses of oral steroids like Winstrol, Masteron, Dbol/Tbol.

But yeah if you juice long enough and don't cycle off, your hair will start thinning

Akrazotile
01-31-2016, 11:53 PM

Saving for a transplant anyway, so we good :rockon:

May even try to raise money thru a crowdfund by promising to video doc it.

HenryGarfunkle
01-31-2016, 11:55 PM

:dancin

Chris Ponce de Le

senelcoolidge
02-01-2016, 12:11 AM
Don't forget you have to shoot the testosterone into your balls, the vas deferens.

hateraid
02-01-2016, 12:19 AM
You're still young. Maybe a change in diet and you'll see the results you want.

BigNBAfan
02-01-2016, 12:22 AM

Why dont you just go to your PCP and have them write you a script for hormone replacement... stop ****ing around with HGH and all the other bullshit kids use for bodybuilding.

Just so you know though, there are a lot of side effects to hormone changes as your body is an equilibrium, you need to match progesterone and a few others to reach it. Half of my patients are on bio-identicals and hormones and lets just say they're on it because they have to be.

Gus Hemmingway
02-01-2016, 12:25 AM
Don't forget you have to shoot the testosterone into your balls, the vas deferens.
:biggums:

Akrazotile
02-01-2016, 01:21 AM
You're still young. Maybe a change in diet and you'll see the results you want.

Yeah, I dont want to bother with anything elaborate at this point - just was wondering if anything is available currently that's both low hassle and effective. I didnt know if perhaps there was some kind of supplement or somethin you could just take daily. Needles and prescriptions and all that is more than Id want to bother with at this point.

Just perturbed by the fact that I actually eat less than I used to, and work out the same amount, yet Im still somehow bulkier than I was a few years ago. Think of Dwade, was fairly skinny when he came in the league and now he's all bulky. Same with Shaq when he hit his thirties. Even tho I rarely lift weights and it doesnt seem like my bf% is much higher, Im just somehow BIGGER. Which I dont really care for bc I was already naturally bulky to begin with. But I seem to just keep getting wider, thicker, even tho Im not eating more or exercising less.

Tryin to figure out how to get leaner somehow. When I try to crash diet even for a short time my immune system literally FUBARS and I get a fever, sore throat, the whole shit. It's very frustrating.

TonyMontana
02-01-2016, 05:07 AM

This site is almost guaranteed to be BS.

If you ordered from here, your stuff was likely bunk/not very high quality.

The best sources are not advertised like that.

highwhey
02-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Yeah, I dont want to bother with anything elaborate at this point - just was wondering if anything is available currently that's both low hassle and effective. I didnt know if perhaps there was some kind of supplement or somethin you could just take daily. Needles and prescriptions and all that is more than Id want to bother with at this point.

Just perturbed by the fact that I actually eat less than I used to, and work out the same amount, yet Im still somehow bulkier than I was a few years ago. Think of Dwade, was fairly skinny when he came in the league and now he's all bulky. Same with Shaq when he hit his thirties. Even tho I rarely lift weights and it doesnt seem like my bf% is much higher, Im just somehow BIGGER. Which I dont really care for bc I was already naturally bulky to begin with. But I seem to just keep getting wider, thicker, even tho Im not eating more or exercising less.

Tryin to figure out how to get leaner somehow. When I try to crash diet even for a short time my immune system literally FUBARS and I get a fever, sore throat, the whole shit. It's very frustrating.

Why don't you try a normal diet (500 calorie deficit/daily). Crash diets don't have lasting results.

Gus Hemmingway
02-01-2016, 07:51 PM
This site is almost guaranteed to be BS.

If you ordered from here, your stuff was likely bunk/not very high quality.

The best sources are not advertised like that.

It's not BS, check the ratings on source checks. It's legit, steroids are legal in many countries, websites like these can be advertised. They were all real, top quality gear

Gus Hemmingway
02-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Outlawmuscle.com for other legit sources