PDA

View Full Version : NBA cheated to get the Nets messed up, help Celtics

brooklynsfinest
01-31-2016, 07:49 PM
Thing about it. Why would the Nets be doing so badly and the Celtics be doing so well after the pick swap? All of a sudden the refereeing changed. All of a sudden no one wants to trade the Nets value. ALL OF A SUDDEN PROKOROV IS NOT WELCOME?

Joke is on all of you. Next year the Nets have FORTY million in cap space. FORTY. Lebron? Durant?

**** all you haters and especially the Celtics conspiracy BULLSHIT. Last laughs will be had.

BasedTom
01-31-2016, 07:50 PM
Stage 1: Denial.

zeerghit
01-31-2016, 07:51 PM
Thing about it. Why would the Nets be doing so badly and the Celtics be doing so well after the pick swap? All of a sudden the refereeing changed. All of a sudden no one wants to trade the Nets value. ALL OF A SUDDEN PROKOROV IS NOT WELCOME?

Joke is on all of you. Next year the Nets have FORTY million in cap space. FORTY. Lebron? Durant?

**** all you haters and especially the Celtics conspiracy BULLSHIT. Last laughs will be had.
totally agree imbecile

kennethgriffin
brooklyn tried buying a championship and they failed. they deserve to be where they are

warriorfan
meltdown

Mike smith
Lmao no one will be going to Brooklyn any time soon that organization is a mess and screwed themselves.

brooklynsfinest
01-31-2016, 07:52 PM
totally agree imbecile
If you agree why do you call me an imbecile you asshole.

zeerghit
01-31-2016, 07:53 PM
becouse u are one?

kennethgriffin
01-31-2016, 07:54 PM

even a broken clock is right twice each day

brooklynsfinest
01-31-2016, 07:54 PM
becouse u are one?
becouse you are an illitarate?

r0drig0lac
01-31-2016, 08:33 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/biggums.png

Spurs m8
01-31-2016, 08:57 PM
Every smart person knew that championship window was tiny...if not closed...and the long run was gonna be tough.

Whilst you were dancing around in your own spoof, we were thinking this

Wally450
01-31-2016, 09:26 PM
meltdown

One of the rare times its actually applicable.

AirBonner
01-31-2016, 09:29 PM
meltdown
This. Of course its a conspiracy to help the Celtics. It couldn't be the Nets incompetent front office or anything :rolleyes:

gigantes
01-31-2016, 09:44 PM

i've been a nets fan since 2001, and i hated prokhy's strategy of making a big splash entering brooklyn.

just a few years ago we had beaucoups draft choices, all kinds of cap room, and a fantastic opportunity to rebuild quickly in a highly desirable venue in a state-of-the-art facility.

prokhy f-cked the whole thing up and now we don't even have our own picks until 2020 IIRC.

you can point to the d-will trade as the first domino in a long chain of disasters, but it was already pretty obvious that something was wrong based on how hard the nets were going after dwight howard and then carmelo.

i have zero confidence in the nets as long as the russians are in charge. i mean they STILL haven't learned their lessons going by recent comments.