Da Real Lambo is the youngest father of a player who has scored 26,000 points

So proud of his son :cry:

Andrei89
02-01-2016, 09:16 AM
Da Real Lambo is the youngest father of a player who has scored 26,000 points

This reply reeks of insecurity.

Mike Armstrong
02-01-2016, 10:17 AM
As disappointing as he has been regarding being labeled "the Chosen One," he started his career on high enough of a note at a young age, which makes him likely to be very high on many career statistics lists.

PP34Deuce
02-01-2016, 10:26 AM
As disappointing as he has been regarding being labeled "the Chosen One," he started his career on high enough of a note at a young age, which makes him likely to be very high on many career statistics lists.

Yea. He was NBA ready in the truest sense. Straight out of High School at 18-19 years old, He was averaging 20-5-5.

I believe in the nexxt 3 years, his assists will go up and scoring will round out to 20-21PPG.

dubeta
02-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Curry won't even retire with 26k points :lol :lol

uber
02-01-2016, 10:34 AM
:cheers: :cheers:

Springsteen
02-01-2016, 10:50 AM

You sure about that one?

Mike Armstrong
02-01-2016, 11:02 AM
If his ankles go by the way side, sure, but at least his peak is better than LeBron's was.

Relinquish
02-01-2016, 02:55 PM
If his ankles go by the way side, sure, but at least his peak is better than LeBron's was.

Curry has only 10k pts at age 27. Lebron has 26k at age 31. I highly doubt Curry reaches 26k unless he scores 25-30 a game for the rest of his career without injuries.

dubeta
02-01-2016, 03:01 PM

LOL you sure about that?

Peak LeBron is GOAT worthy, up there with peak Shaq

Current 'peak' Curry is barely a top 5 player in the league

LOL people here are truly prisoners of the moment :lol :lol

kennethgriffin
02-01-2016, 03:04 PM

but he'l probly retire with more rings and a better finals win%

dubeta
02-01-2016, 03:05 PM
but he'l probly retire with more rings and a better finals win%

And he'll be carried for more than half his rings, kinda like Kobe

Both won't be top 10 when its all over

The Scottie Pippen, James Worthy tier

kennethgriffin
02-01-2016, 03:09 PM

didnt lebron win with 3 hall of famers and 2 of them in their absolute primes

wade being a top 25 player ever and bosh being a top 60 player ever

i dont see klay thompson cracking the top 50 or draymond cracking the top 100

and pau was top 60-70 or so .... odom isnt even top 200

and as far as shaq goes. kobe did more without him than shaq did without kobe

wade also did more without bran than bran did without wade

Dr Hawk
02-01-2016, 03:10 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vkdV8vGyu2c/T-M1bjaKJrI/AAAAAAAAExc/ylnzMNJw6l8/s400/iz2NG%5B1%5D.gif

dubeta
02-01-2016, 03:12 PM
didnt lebron win with 3 hall of famers and 2 of them in their absolute primes

wade being a top 25 player ever and bosh being a top 60 player ever

i dont see klay thompson cracking the top 50 or draymond cracking the top 100

and pau was top 60-70 or so .... odom isnt even top 200

and as far as shaq goes. kobe did more without him than shaq did without kobe

wade also did more without bran than bran did without wade

Doesn't LeBron have as many FMVPs and twice as many MVPs as Kobe and Steph combined ? :sleeping

kennethgriffin
02-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Doesn't LeBron have as many FMVPs and twice as many MVPs as Kobe and Steph combined ? :sleeping

the associated press mvp isnt even an award anymore

it got replaced by the NBPA MVP due to admitted media bias

"the only thing i've seen in the past. I'm not calling anybody out. but occasionally i see this syndrome develop where if one player is more accessible and forthcoming to the media. more willing in interviews. he gets the nod. where if another guy is just a usual jerk to the media or distant or not available. he doesn't get the nod" - Skip Bayless

Mike Armstrong
02-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Curry has only 10k pts at age 27. Lebron has 26k at age 31. I highly doubt Curry reaches 26k unless he scores 25-30 a game for the rest of his career without injuries.
I agree. Curry started at an older age, and has not been particularly healthy in his NBA career. I think it is unlikely.

Mike Armstrong
02-01-2016, 03:16 PM
LOL you sure about that?

Peak LeBron is GOAT worthy, up there with peak Shaq

Current 'peak' Curry is barely a top 5 player in the league

LOL people here are truly prisoners of the moment :lol :lol
You are insane.

kennethgriffin
02-01-2016, 03:17 PM
I agree. Curry started at an older age, and has not been particularly healthy in his NBA career. I think it is unlikely.

didnt bird only score like 20k... didnt stop him from being ranked higher than bran stain

dubeta
02-01-2016, 03:20 PM
didnt bird only score like 20k... didnt stop him from being ranked higher than bran stain

So career totals don't matter anymore?? :lol :roll:

There goes Kobe's case for Top 12

Kenneth with the self ether, he spent his entire life trying to convince us Kobe was an ATG cause of career points, all NBA teams, defensive teams :lol

kennethgriffin
02-01-2016, 03:27 PM
So career totals don't matter anymore?? :lol :roll:

There goes Kobe's case for Top 12

Kenneth with the self ether, he spent his entire life trying to convince us Kobe was an ATG cause of career points, all NBA teams, defensive teams :lol

i rank players based on how many titles they legitly dominated and helped lead to the finish line

i give asterisks to inferior eras, lockouts, ring chasing, cheating etc...

i also give elevated boosts to guys who won without allot of help

like for instance

kobe with just pau and role players won back to back titles. no other guy ever won multiple titles without a top 50 player all time

so those 2 titles are worth more than any 2 titles anyone else ever won period...

there have been a few guys who won 1 title with less help like hakeem in 94

but thats just 1 title and it came without MJ in the league

brans titles are bogus to say the least. so i judge him on asterisk rings and regular season dominance... he was basically a poor mans wilt chamberlain of our era.

high expectations. lots of mvps... little playoff success... and atleast wilt could argue it was because the celtics were unfairly stacked.

in this era. BRANS teams were unfairly stacked and he shat the bed

:oldlol:

miggyme1
02-01-2016, 04:43 PM

I was about to type youre crazy but then I did the math and yea.......curry isn't reaching 26k hell he might not even reach 20k.

ShawkFactory
02-01-2016, 04:52 PM
i rank players based on how many titles they legitly dominated and helped lead to the finish line

i give asterisks to inferior eras, lockouts, ring chasing, cheating etc...

i also give elevated boosts to guys who won without allot of help

like for instance

kobe with just pau and role players won back to back titles. no other guy ever won multiple titles without a top 50 player all time

so those 2 titles are worth more than any 2 titles anyone else ever won period...

there have been a few guys who won 1 title with less help like hakeem in 94

but thats just 1 title and it came without MJ in the league

brans titles are bogus to say the least. so i judge him on asterisk rings and regular season dominance... he was basically a poor mans wilt chamberlain of our era.

high expectations. lots of mvps... little playoff success... and atleast wilt could argue it was because the celtics were unfairly stacked.

in this era. BRANS teams were unfairly stacked and he shat the bed

:oldlol:
It's still so incredibly irritating to me how you consistently ignore any type of context.

For instance, Kobe winning in 09 is higher to you than Bird in 84. It's rubbish.

And just so we're clear..it's only you. Those titles by Kobe aren't 'worth more' to regular people.

AirBonner
02-01-2016, 05:00 PM
It's still so incredibly irritating to me how you consistently ignore any type of context.

For instance, Kobe winning in 09 is higher to you than Bird in 84. It's rubbish.

And just so we're clear..it's only you. Those titles by Kobe aren't 'worth more' to regular people.
Just ignore him. He already explained how he is a bandwagon stan and won't watch the Lakers once Kobe retires or until they buy a star player.

ShawkFactory
02-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Just ignore him. He already explained how he is a bandwagon stan and won't watch the Lakers once Kobe retires or until they buy a star player.
It's like arguing with a super religious person. Facts and logic don't matter.

Irritating.

Hey Yo
02-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
Typical Kobe kid.

"Hey...I know Kobe plays like shit more often than not in the Finals, but he helped Shaq get us there"

:roll:

PP34Deuce
02-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Impressive feat.

There aren't that many players that can close to guarantee you conference finals every year.

Shaq
Lebron
Tim Duncan

are the only ones in this modern era that have done it with star studded rosters and crappy ones. These guys are consistently great.

Of course these are the objections you will hear from people who hate Lebron..

"East is weak"
"He's not in the west, where it's tougher"
"Delonte is his daddy"
"beta"