PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies last 10 games(8-2), Jeff Green killin' it

sammichoffate
02-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Last 5 Games:
23/5/1.5 on 59/48/89 :applause:

TaLvsCuaL
02-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Memphis has been a bit better lately, hope they keep it up. For a moment at the start of the season I thought we may even miss the playoffs. And now the 4 seed is achievable.

Proctor
02-01-2016, 11:36 PM
Green can take the Grizzlies to another tier, but can never keep it up. But he's always good for a 5-10 game stretch. He's playing great.

stalkerforlife
02-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Bloodbath.

brooks_thompson
02-02-2016, 02:02 AM
I can already start to smell another Clippers series a-brewin'. I would consider this season a smashing success if we knocked them out again.

sportjames23
02-02-2016, 02:15 AM
I can already start to smell another Clippers series a-brewin'. I would consider this season a smashing success if we knocked them out again.

You shouldn't consider that a success. The Clippers find a way to lose in the playoffs. You're reaching for low-hanging fruit. Aim higher, breh.

The Grizz have the talent to give Golden State, OKC and San Antonio trouble.

Bosnian Sajo
02-02-2016, 02:18 AM
So happy I snatched him, Turner, and Smart up from FA just 2 weeks ago :D

livinglegend
02-02-2016, 02:27 AM
You shouldn't consider that a success. The Clippers find a way to lose in the playoffs. You're reaching for low-hanging fruit. Aim higher, breh.

Grizzlies are the hawks of west.
They will never make the finals.

Hopper15
02-02-2016, 03:08 AM

lol That ship sailed a long time ago.

FreezingTsmoove
02-02-2016, 03:17 AM
You really think OKC or LAC want to see the Grizz in the playoffs?

They played GSW tough even without Conley for one game

Right now if the season ended today its a renewed rivalry series against the Clippers with LA homecourt advantage

AirBonner
02-02-2016, 03:56 AM
Green can take the Grizzlies to another tier, but can never keep it up. But he's always good for a 5-10 game stretch. He's playing great.
He will disappear when you need him most. He is one of the most frustrating players.

TaLvsCuaL
02-02-2016, 04:16 AM
Don't lose your mind guys, this season the Grizzlies is a mediocre team. Despite being better than 2 months ago, they are much worse than previous years. If they did nothing remarkable in their best years, they will not do any good this one.

2 round exit at best, kicked in the first round the most likely.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-02-2016, 04:52 AM
All the shit talking about the West disappointing outside of the Spurs and Warriors earlier in the season... Look at the standings now and it's pretty much what everyone expected with the exception of the Rockets.

Warriors, Spurs, Thunder, Clippers, and Grizzlies starting to pull away from the rest of the conference. All would like potential WCF possibilities, if the two at top weren't having potential historic type seasons.

JohnnySic
02-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Green is fool's gold. He'll look like a superstar for a stretch and then disappear.