PDA

View Full Version : Here's how Bran won his MVP awards...

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 02:38 AM
Play in the weak east.

Stack up meaningless wins against teams like the current Sixers 4 times a season.

Be the best player on a team with zero chance to win a title, but has a lot of regular season wins.

At least Nash did it in the west.

All Bran has are meaningless MVP awards to save his legacy.

dubeta
02-02-2016, 02:40 AM
http://oi66.tinypic.com/9ibe6f.jpg

^ This guy is trying to educate us about bball :lol :lol

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 02:43 AM
i think lebrons a great player

but without colluding

without the east

without the era

without the refs

without ray allen

without the media

he'd be shawn kemp

livinglegend
02-02-2016, 02:44 AM

but without colluding

without the east

without the era

without the refs

without ray allen

without the media

he'd be shawn kemp

Without Shaq, Gasol and refs, Kobe is JR Smith.

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 02:46 AM

but without colluding

without the east

without the era

without the refs

without ray allen

without the media

he'd be shawn kemp

I have him in the Barkley and Dominique tier.

LongLiveTheKing
02-02-2016, 02:47 AM
Play in the weak east.

Stack up meaningless wins against teams like the current Sixers 4 times a season.

Be the best player on a team with zero chance to win a title, but has a lot of regular season wins.

I guess the Heat didn't win in '12 and '13. :cheers:

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 02:48 AM
Without Shaq, Gasol and refs, Kobe is JR Smith.

no

without shaq he has 2 rings

without gasol he has 3 rings

without refs ( the one case i ever saw in 2002 ) he has 4 rings

jr smith has 0 rings

you cant combine gasol with shaq since theyre 2 completely different teams

would be like saying "what did lebron do without big Z/Shaq/Wade/Bosh/Kyrie/Love"

lol who can do anything when they spend their entire primes with them

i'm asking ... what did bran do without wade and bosh... thats just one lineup

please answer

Smoke117
02-02-2016, 02:49 AM
Could lebron be any more inside your head, you ****ing maggot? why don't you make a video about it? Do us all a favor and kill yourself at the end of it too.

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 02:50 AM
I guess the Heat didn't win in '12 and '13. :cheers:

Those don't count.

Stacking a team in a historically weak conference is irrelevant.

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Could lebron be any more inside your head, you ****ing maggot? why don't you make a video about it? Do us all a favor and kill yourself at the end of it too.

Dude, when are you going to stop pretending to be a Heat/Wade fan? We get it, dude...you pretended so your opinions could seem more respectable when it came to Bran.

Let it go.

Join date 2011...Heat fan...Right...:lol

livinglegend
02-02-2016, 02:52 AM
no

without shaq he has 2 rings

without gasol he has 3 rings

without refs ( the one case i ever saw in 2002 ) he has 4 rings

jr smith has 0 rings

you cant combine gasol with shaq since theyre 2 completely different teams

would be like saying "what did lebron do without big Z/Shaq/Wade/Bosh/Kyrie/Love"

lol who can do anything when they spend their entire primes with them

i'm asking ... what did bran do without wade and bosh... thats just one lineup

please answer

I said without Shaq, gasol, refs.

Smoke117
Do us all favor and get string up the noose already you maggot.

kennethgriffin
besides.. since when is gasol a "what did you do without him" player anyway

hes not even a top 50 player all time

hes a bottom 5 all time sidekick for a championship team

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 02:54 AM

and i said since when is gasol a "what have you done without that guy" player

hes not great enough to be in that category

hes barely enough of a sidekick to get the job done in the first place

hes rated like 80+ all time on basketball-reference

livinglegend
02-02-2016, 02:54 AM
and i said since when is gasol a "what have you done without that guy" player

hes not great enough to be in that category

hes barely enough of a sidekick to get the job done in the first place

hes rated like 80+ all time on basketball-reference

Since he outplayed kobe in the finals

3ball
02-02-2016, 02:57 AM
http://s12.postimg.org/fiwmzsvn1/CIu6g_DI.jpg

dubeta
02-02-2016, 02:57 AM

:lebronamazed:

Kobe's never been the best player on a championship team and its hurting OP SO bad :lol :lol

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 03:07 AM

Recipe for MVP awards.

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 03:07 AM

well according to my calculations

29/8/4 with finals mvp/toughest defensive assignments ( guarding pierce/allen ) leading playmaker/leading ball handler who SETS UP GASOL

outperformed

18/11/3 sidekick/easiest defensive assignments ( guarding broken KG and glen baby? )

need i remind you that everything gasol got was off initial draws from kobe attracting a double

gasol basically had a wide open top of the key flat footed jumper or he draw the secondary defender after the switch for an easy assist down low

everything gasol did flowed from kobe

livinglegend
02-02-2016, 03:09 AM

29/8/4 with finals mvp/toughest defensive assignments ( guarding pierce/allen ) leading playmaker/leading ball handler who SETS UP GASOL

outperformed

18/11/3 sidekick/easiest defensive assignments ( guarding broken KG and glen baby? )

need i remind you that everything gasol got was off initial draws from kobe attracting a double

gasol basically had a wide open top of the key flat footed jumper or he draw the secondary defender after the switch for an easy assist down low

Not everything, but most of it.
Those bricks that he had to clean with his offensive rebounds flowed from Kobe.

dubeta
02-02-2016, 03:10 AM

outperformed

FG% + Blocks?? :lol

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 03:11 AM
Not everything, but most of it.
Those bricks that he had to clean with his offensive rebounds flowed from Kobe.

the funny thing is. even in an insult. you actually prove how correct i am

kobe has the entire defense of a team collapse on him at times. its actually kind of retarded.. if he misses the lakers have 2-3 guys to clean it up

i remember gasol and artest getting easy boards for clean up game winners one playoff run i think

thats the presence of kobe bryant... dude literally changes the entire game and it doesnt show up in the box score

livinglegend
02-02-2016, 03:12 AM
the funny thing is. even in an insult. you actually prove how correct i am

kobe has the entire defense of a team collapse on him at times. its actually kind of retarded.. if he misses the lakers have 2-3 guys to clean it up

i remember gasol and artest getting easy boards for clean up game winners one playoff run i think

thats the presence of kobe bryant... dude literally changes the entire game and it doesnt show up in the box score

The entire defense collapsed because as soon as kobe got the ball, everyone ran for the rebound.

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 03:14 AM
The entire defense collapsed because as soon as kobe got the ball, everyone ran for the rebound.

everyone on LA ran for the rebound

everyone on the other team ran at kobe thinking they could all block him or some shit

the coach probly told their teams to run at kobe to get the ball out of his hands and force someone else to beat them...

kobe knows this so he just says "**** it i'l take the shot. if i miss it we got an easy rebound anyway"

its amazing how something as simple as that turns up in the box score as a negative. when kobe just being on the floor made it basically a 100% sure bucket for LA

livinglegend
02-02-2016, 03:17 AM
everyone on LA ran for the rebound

everyone on the other team ran at kobe thinking they could all block him or some shit

the coach probly told their teams to run at kobe to get the ball out of his hands and force someone else to beat them...

kobe knows this so he just says "**** it i'l take the shot. if i miss it we got an easy rebound anyway"

its amazing how something as simple as that turns up in the box score as a negative. when kobe just being on the floor made it basically a 100% sure bucket for LA

EVERYONE ran for the rebound.

PP34Deuce
02-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Not many players in the league you can tell be a certain player and they borderline dominate.

Lebron is what I would call the Eraser. He erases deficiencies any team has.

That to me, is why he's perennially an MVP along with Kevin Durant. These guys are just able to do whatever you ask of them.

Lebron James with that Phoenix suns team out west would be a 4th seed.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-02-2016, 01:46 PM

dominique would have won more titles and awards if he colluded and played in a weak era or conference.

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Not many players in the league you can tell be a certain player and they borderline dominate.

Lebron is what I would call the Eraser. He erases deficiencies any team has.

That to me, is why he's perennially an MVP along with Kevin Durant. These guys are just able to do whatever you ask of them.

Lebron James with that Phoenix suns team out west would be a 4th seed.

i think lebron caused his teams deficiencies in 2011 and 2016

just sayin

TripleA
02-02-2016, 01:54 PM
dominique would have won more titles and awards if he colluded and played in a weak era or conference.
The stupidity in this forum.
:facepalm

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 01:56 PM
The stupidty in this forum.
:facepalm

so youre saying 30/8/3/2 dominique wilkins with 2 other prime hall of famers wouldnt win any titles in lebrons era?

24-Inch_Chrome
You're right, Kobe > Jordan.

TripleA
Barkley is much better than Wilkins.
But the tier from Barkley to top 10 is small. So :cheers: :applause:

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 01:57 PM

Agreed.

Imagine him teaming up with Bird or Magic...

That's exactly what Bran did when he left his own team to join 2 other top 5 guys in PER and the 3rd best player in the league, Wade.

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Barkley is much better than Wilkins.
But the tier from Barkley to top 10 is small. So :cheers: :applause:

not really

-top 10 above these guys
Oscar
West
Moses
Dr J
Mikan
Pettit
Havlicek
Dirk
Garnett
Karl
Robinson
- around here is where barkley is -

kennethgriffin
02-02-2016, 02:00 PM
You're right, Kobe > Jordan.

kobes competition > jordans

yes

BarberSchool
02-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Op's life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OtdJMj3ga0

miggyme1
02-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Play in the weak east.

to be fair though those suns teams underachieved. never once made it to the finals. hell only made it to the conference finals twice I think???? Kinda like those mavs teams....all those 60 win seasons and getting bounced in the first round or second.

ShawkFactory
02-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Play in the weak east.

Couple things here I'd like to address (and I have no idea why):

First, when it comes to winning his MVPs, the him being in the east argument has already been debunked. In 09 his team went 26-4 against the west...and he had better numbers.

In the games he played in 2010 against the west, the Cavs were 23-6...and his numbers were better than against the east.

The Heat went 11-7 against the west in 2012, but Brons numbers were better across the board..again. This time pretty significantly.

In 2013, the Heat went 25-5 against the west. And you guessed it..Brons numbers were better pretty much across the board.

So which is it, the best player on the best team? The most dominant individual player?

Bron has won two as both.

Or is just "please god anyone but Lebron"? :lol

And I'm so glad you said the Cavs didn't have a shot at a title his first time around. Don't want to hear any more choke calls as it pertains to the series against Orlando and Boston.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Do us all favor and get string up the noose already you maggot.

You're somehow even more pathetic than OP is.

Do us all a favor: PM Jeff, ask him to deactivate your account, and quit posting here altogether. Your obsession with the OP and anything LeBron related has broached unhealthy levels.

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 03:07 PM
You're somehow even more pathetic than OP is.

Do us all a favor: PM Jeff, ask him to deactivate your account, and quit posting here altogether. Your obsession with the OP and anything LeBron related has broached unhealthy levels.

He stalks me.

I feel sorry for the dude.

But I try to help him and others by coming forth with all my insecurities and downfalls; trying to teach them we don't have to take our pain out on others.

Dro
02-02-2016, 03:18 PM
besides.. since when is gasol a "what did you do without him" player anyway

hes not even a top 50 player all time

hes a bottom 5 all time sidekick for a championship team
Gasol is currently putting up numbers at his age that have only been produced by Wilt. I swear, where do you dudes get your "facts" from?

Kblaze8855
02-02-2016, 04:00 PM
He won MVP and the title in back to back seasons. Stop making BS topics.

Bankaii
02-02-2016, 04:05 PM
Lebron has better stats against the West than he does the East.

Kobe has worse stats against the East than he does the West.

Lebron's scoring in the regular season, playoffs, and finals >> Kobe's.

How does conference play a role again?

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 04:06 PM

:biggums:

On a team that colluded with superstars in their prime in the weakest conference in NBA history.

Who cares?!?

AirBonner
02-02-2016, 04:07 PM
This. OP has wishful thinking instead of real topics.

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Lebron has better stats against the West than he does the East.

Kobe has worse stats against the East than he does the West.

Lebron's scoring in the regular season, playoffs, and finals >> Kobe's.

How does conference play a role again?

Bran gets to save his energy for the west. Kobe used his energy playing in the west.

Let it sink in.

Bran is 2-4 against the west in the finals. And one Allen shot from being 1-5.

Kblaze8855
02-02-2016, 04:12 PM
When you are making topics that have a verifiably false premise you deny because you disregard reality....its trolling. Just so you know in the future.

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 04:13 PM
When you are making topics that have a verifiably false premise you deny because you disregard reality....its trolling. Just so you know in the future.

You don't want to go toe to toe with me.

ShawkFactory
02-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Bran gets to save his energy for the west. Kobe used his energy playing in the west.

Let it sink in.

In 2012 AND 2013, the conference finals in the east went to 7 games. They played more games in the playoffs than both of the west representatives did in those respective years.

AirBonner
02-02-2016, 04:17 PM
In 2012 AND 2013, the conference finals in the east went to 7 games. They played more games in the playoffs than both of the west representatives did in those respective years.
but in his mind LeBron only had to play 20 min and sat out the 4th quarter :lol

Kblaze8855
02-02-2016, 04:20 PM
I dont have to go toe to toe with you and your nonsense. If I wanted you gone you would be. I dont tend to ban anyone. Which is why I explained the nature of my objection to your bullshit topic.

Hate on Lebron...or anyone...all you like. Dont make topics that are factually incorrect beyond all dispute just to spark fights. Thats pretty much the definition of trolling.

Hate is fine....long as it isnt as a matter of fact....beyond dispute...incorrect. Might as well make a topic saying Kobe only won titles when he played with another player who won MVP. 2009 and 2010 makes that factually incorrect. Making it BS just to start an argument that has no reason to be. Trolling.

If what you are saying is...in fact...wrong. Dont say it. Or at least make it funny. Do better than this.

ShawkFactory
02-02-2016, 04:23 PM
but in his mind LeBron only had to play 20 min and sat out the 4th quarter :lol
Stat padding or conserving? Which is it?

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 04:23 PM
I dont have to go toe to toe with you and your nonsense. If I wanted you gone you would be. I dont tend to ban anyone. Which is why I explained the nature of my objection to your bullshit topic.

Hate on Lebron...or anyone...all you like. Dont make topics that are factually incorrect beyond all dispute just to spark fights. Thats pretty much the definition of trolling.

Hate is fine....long as it isnt as a matter of fact....beyond dispute...incorrect. Might as well make a topic saying Kobe only won titles when he played with another player who won MVP. 2009 and 2010 makes that factually incorrect. Making it BS just to start an argument that has no reason to be. Trolling.

If what you are saying is...in fact...wrong. Dont say it. Or at least make it funny. Do better than this.

Phuck you.

choppermagic
02-02-2016, 04:37 PM

LOL, Gasol is pumped up by Kobe-haters to an insane degree like he's a modern day Wilt or something. Gasol scored 10 points LESS than Kobe the entire 2010 Finals and crapped the bed on the road during that series.

And Kobe was still breaking scoring records without either of those two big men, including his 81 point bomb. As if JR Smith is going off for 81.

Mr. Jabbar
02-02-2016, 04:50 PM
http://oi66.tinypic.com/9ibe6f.jpg

^ This guy is trying to educate us about bball :lol :lol

dubeta wishes he had an alpha pepperoni nipple like stalker. i'd follow a nipple like that anywhere

stalkerforlife
02-02-2016, 04:52 PM
dubeta wishes he had an alpha pepperoni nipple like stalker. i'd follow a nipple like that anywhere

:roll:

Gileraracer
02-02-2016, 06:39 PM
That's why Lebron is not top 20 all time

Bankaii
02-02-2016, 07:11 PM

Let it sink in.

Except for the fact that Lebron has BETTER stats than Kobe against BOTH the East AND West in the regular season, playoffs, and Finals.

What's your next excuse?

warriorfan
02-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Except for the fact that Lebron has BETTER stats than Kobe against BOTH the East AND West in the regular season, playoffs, and Finals.

What's your next excuse?

stats arn't everything you autist

Hey Yo
02-02-2016, 07:38 PM
LOL @ Magic playing in 9 finals, winning 5.....while only beating 13 fifty+ win teams in doing so

He's top 5 doe.... :oldlol:

Bankaii
02-02-2016, 08:43 PM
stats arn't everything you autist
Your only argument for Curry being the best in the world are his stats.
Your only argument for Curry not being a shit defender is stats.
But they aren't relevant because this isn't your agenda right?:oldlol:

Let's look at impact, passing, playmaking, defense, being the better teammate, clutch, etc. Lebron is still better.

Even your name calling is shit. At least sign into one of your alts and post "meltdown" to make it look a little better.

Hey Yo
02-02-2016, 09:04 PM
warriorfag can't front on that ^^^^

warriorfan
02-02-2016, 09:07 PM

Let's look at impact, passing, playmaking, defense, being the better teammate, clutch, etc. Lebron is still better.

Even your name calling is shit. At least sign into one of your alts and post "meltdown" to make it look a little better.

:biggums:

Hey Yo
02-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Like I said.... ^^^^

AirBonner
02-02-2016, 09:18 PM

/Body bagged :applause: