PDA

View Full Version : This ESPN Top 100 Ranking ends the Kobe LeBron debate forever....

dubeta
02-03-2016, 02:30 PM
If Kobe ends up getting ranked ahead of LeBron, then I'll admit Kobe >> LeBron all time

likewise if LeBron ends up ahead

Whoever comes out ahead ends the debate for ever

Who else is with me? The rankings aren't even out yet

SugarHill
02-03-2016, 02:32 PM
You know damn well Kobe is going to be ranked ahead

warriorfan
02-03-2016, 02:33 PM
op would suck a dick if espn told them so

ballinhun8
02-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Stfu forever

Dr Hawk
02-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Me cago en todos los muertos de tu arbol genealogico y si me apuras tambien en los vivos , puto amorfo de mierda te pillo por la calle y te hundo el pexo a martillazos , enfermo ijodelagran puta , si tienes hijos espero que tengan alguna discapacidad fisica o mental o en su defecto los atropelle un autobus , pero que no mueran que sufran toda su puta vida y si no tienes hijos nunca que sera lo que pasara seguramente dios te bendiga con una gordaca puto follapinos hijodelagranputa , como me entere de que me agregas otra vez con alguna cuenta asi y me entere de quien eres te juro que te busco , cuando te encuentre te voy quitando partes de tu ridiculo cuerpo y me las voy comiendo y mientras me las como las cagare y te har

24-Inch_Chrome
02-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Part of me hopes that Kobe is ahead.

Ideal situation is that both are ranked outside the top 10 just to kill both stan groups.

34-24 Footwork
02-03-2016, 03:04 PM
ESPN is starting to jump ship to Curry. Kobe haters and Bran lovers won't be able to use ESPN's VORP type stats to lean on as a crutch.

On a side note, most professional basketball players understand that kobe is better.

kennethgriffin
02-03-2016, 03:08 PM
you know espn is putting lebron over kobe

theyve had him ranked ahead all time since like 2009 for god sakes

:oldlol:

espn hates kobe..

i'm just afraid for espns credibility. cause i think they might be so bold as to rank lebron #1 or some shit

Wiltside
02-03-2016, 03:13 PM
If Kobe ends up getting ranked ahead of LeBron, then I'll admit Kobe >> LeBron all time

I'm with ESPN on which one of the 2 is ahead. I am not with ESPN on their overall ranking. I expect them both to be too high.

dubeta
02-03-2016, 03:14 PM
you know espn is putting lebron over kobe

theyve had him ranked ahead all time since like 2009 for god sakes

:oldlol:

espn hates kobe..

i'm just afraid for espns credibility. cause i think they might be so bold as to rank lebron #1 or some shit

No I don't, it could go either way

Especially since it's Kobe's last season and ESPN might pay him a tribute and put him in the top 10 to worship him

But I have the guts to admit whoever ends up ranked higher is the better player

Why don't you? What are you afraid of? Admit whoevers ranked higher is the better player

kennethgriffin
02-03-2016, 03:16 PM
No I don't, it could go either way

Especially since it's Kobe's last season and ESPN might pay him a tribute and put him in the top 10 to worship him

But I have the guts to admit whoever ends up ranked higher is the better player

Why don't you? What are you afraid of? Admit whoevers ranked higher is the better player

i'l bet you my account vs your account that lebron not only gets ranked ahead of kobe. but he'l be ahead by +3 spots or more

dubeta
02-03-2016, 03:18 PM
i'l bet you my account vs your account that lebron not only gets ranked ahead of kobe. but he'l be ahead by +3 spots or more

So you're finally admitting LeBron >>>> Kobe? :applause:

sd3035
02-03-2016, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=Dr Hawk]Me cago en todos los muertos de tu arbol genealogico y si me apuras tambien en los vivos , puto amorfo de mierda te pillo por la calle y te hundo el pexo a martillazos , enfermo ijodelagran puta , si tienes hijos espero que tengan alguna discapacidad fisica o mental o en su defecto los atropelle un autobus , pero que no mueran que sufran toda su puta vida y si no tienes hijos nunca que sera lo que pasara seguramente dios te bendiga con una gordaca puto follapinos hijodelagranputa , como me entere de que me agregas otra vez con alguna cuenta asi y me entere de quien eres te juro que te busco , cuando te encuentre te voy quitando partes de tu ridiculo cuerpo y me las voy comiendo y mientras me las como las cagare y te har

feyki
02-03-2016, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=Dr Hawk]Me cago en todos los muertos de tu arbol genealogico y si me apuras tambien en los vivos , puto amorfo de mierda te pillo por la calle y te hundo el pexo a martillazos , enfermo ijodelagran puta , si tienes hijos espero que tengan alguna discapacidad fisica o mental o en su defecto los atropelle un autobus , pero que no mueran que sufran toda su puta vida y si no tienes hijos nunca que sera lo que pasara seguramente dios te bendiga con una gordaca puto follapinos hijodelagranputa , como me entere de que me agregas otra vez con alguna cuenta asi y me entere de quien eres te juro que te busco , cuando te encuentre te voy quitando partes de tu ridiculo cuerpo y me las voy comiendo y mientras me las como las cagare y te har

MP.Trey
02-03-2016, 03:22 PM
You know damn well Kobe is going to be ranked ahead
Exactly. I know it's ESPN but this is a full career in Kobe vs. a player just on the tail end of his prime.

HOoopCityJones
02-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Exactly. I know it's ESPN but this is a full career in Kobe vs. a player just on the tail end of his prime.

They're still biased as hell. OP making this thread about an ESPN ranking being the end all be all of the Kobe vs Lebron debate is like betting someone the sun will rise the next morning, we all know how much ESPN loves Lebron all he's done and how much they loathe Kobe.

Just look how much shade they threw at Isiah Thomas with his ranking, and I bet none of their votes or lack there of stem from his actual play, his impact on a Basketball court or his Teams championships. It's for off court bullshit like backing Rodman when he singled out Bird, or mismanaging The Knicks. Mind you, this is the same guy who beat Magic, Bird and Jordan at least once.

ScalsFan21
02-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Yeah, as much as LeBron is better than Kobe in just about every objective facet of basketball, I'm not willing to give ESPN credit for anything. Their rankings are really not good at all. Whether or not they have LeBron accurately rated at least 10+ spots ahead of Kobe all-time where he should be, I'm sure they'll make up for that by getting a lot of other ish wrong in the list. :confusedshrug:

JohnMax
02-05-2016, 03:59 PM
bump

SouBeachTalents
02-05-2016, 04:00 PM
TMZ making sure to get the drama started

24-Inch_Chrome
02-05-2016, 04:01 PM
I think that Kobe was disrespected but the meltdowns won't be less funny.

riseagainst
02-05-2016, 04:03 PM
can't believe BSPN actually ranked Kobe outside of the top 10.

:lol

dubeta
02-05-2016, 04:05 PM
Damn, just when I was willing to finally admit Kobe >> LeBron :(

I though ESPN would surely put the 5 time champ and Mr. 81 points above LeBron, I even said I would say Kobe >> LeBron for ever if that happened

oh well, I guess LeBron is better :(

SouBeachTalents
02-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Damn, just when I was willing to finally admit Kobe >> LeBron :(

I though ESPN would surely put the 5 time champ and Mr. 81 points above LeBron, I even said I would say Kobe >> LeBron for ever if that happened

oh well, I guess LeBron is better :(

Will you admit that every player ranked ahead of LeBron is better than him?

dubeta
02-05-2016, 04:10 PM

How many players do you think will be ranked above him? :lol

Showtime2001
02-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Short answer No.

dubeta
02-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Short answer No.

I already said before these rankings were out, that if Kobe was ranked ahead I'd say Kobe >>> LeBron

SouBeachTalents
02-05-2016, 04:12 PM
How many players do you think will be ranked above him? :lol

I honestly thought they'd have Kobe top 10. I think ESPN will have LeBron ranked 8th

JT123
02-05-2016, 04:14 PM
OP right on the money, as always. The Kobe stan meltdowns are already underway. :lol.
Just proves that deep down they know ESPN is right. :yaohappy:

Gus Hemmingway
02-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Only ISH - where plump korean home school kids from Orange County can post about how Kobe cracks top 10 :lol

Reddit is in level 5 NUCLEAR watch right now... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr Feeny
02-05-2016, 07:31 PM

pastis
02-05-2016, 07:32 PM
I honestly thought they'd have Kobe top 10. I think ESPN will have LeBron ranked 8th

so bird only 9th?

Magic 32
02-05-2016, 07:36 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/xc2xev4d3/32452453.png

Elhassan interned in basketball operations for the New York Knicks during the 2004-05 season, then took a full-time internship with the Phoenix Suns. In Phoenix, Elhassan rose to video coordinator, then to scouting coordinator, then to the franchise's assistant director of basketball operations, working under team general manager Steve Kerr.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0529/nba_g_kobe18_300.jpg

"My job was basically to record every single basketball game that was played," Elhassan recalls of his days as a video coordinator. "So, basically, I would sit in this room in the basement for 12 hours a day with eight screens around me showing basketball."

No wonder you guys agree!!!

Mr Feeny
02-05-2016, 07:39 PM
ESPN dropping truth bombs and exposing Kobrick:lol

Mr 40% shooting is where he belongs and his fanboys are freaking out!

SouBeachTalents
02-05-2016, 07:41 PM
so bird only 9th?

They ranked LeBron ahead of Bird in the SF rankings, so it'd be safe to assume they'd do it again for the top 10

imnew09
02-05-2016, 07:41 PM

Damn son

Mr Feeny
02-05-2016, 07:42 PM
They ranked LeBron ahead of Bird in the SF rankings, so it'd be safe to assume they'd do it again for the top 10

I don't think ranking one ahead of the other is blasphemy tbf. They're pretty much on the same level.
MJ, KAJ, Russell and magic will go top 4. The rest fill themselves out and there's not much between them.

Lebronxrings
02-05-2016, 08:02 PM
http://news.fiu.edu/wp-content/uploads/december12.jpg

Hoopz2332
07-23-2016, 07:07 PM
espn dropping truth bombs:oldlol:

Mr Feeny
07-23-2016, 07:10 PM
http://news.fiu.edu/wp-content/uploads/december12.jpg

Mr Feeny
06-26-2019, 03:31 AM
Yeah, as much as LeBron is better than Kobe in just about every objective facet of basketball, I'm not willing to give ESPN credit for anything. Their rankings are really not good at all. Whether or not they have LeBron accurately rated at least 10+ spots ahead of Kobe all-time where he should be, I'm sure they'll make up for that by getting a lot of other ish wrong in the list. :confusedshrug:

You nailed it.

sportjames23
06-26-2019, 05:28 AM
You nailed it.

Damn, Feeny, bumping a three year old thread. :coleman:

Mr Feeny
06-26-2019, 06:12 AM
Damn, Feeny, bumping a three year old thread. :coleman:

Oh yeah lol. Forgot about your post in here:lol
Sorry, man.

sportjames23
06-26-2019, 06:55 AM