PDA

View Full Version : Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli threatens Ghostface Killah, demands apology.

Real Men Wear Green
02-03-2016, 03:08 PM
"There will be more of a price to pay than just this video." (http://www.nme.com/news/nme/91204)

Akrazotile
02-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Nobody cares

warriorfan
02-03-2016, 03:21 PM
not even watching that fakkit

this belongs in the cringe thread

SugarHill
02-03-2016, 03:24 PM
you be a ghost for real

KyrieTheFuture
02-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Isn't this guy going to jail?

Real Men Wear Green
02-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Isn't this guy going to jail?
He was arrested but the trial hasn't started yet as far as I know. I read that he got a new lawyer recently. If that lawyer is good enough, who knows what happens?

highwhey
02-03-2016, 03:45 PM
You should see his vice interview. He makes a good case for himself as to why he's not the villain.

Real Men Wear Green
02-03-2016, 03:47 PM
You should see his vice interview. He makes a good case for himself as to why he's not the villain.
He probably isn't the worst man on the planet. He is however still a dick.

KyrieTheFuture
02-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Okay? He's still clearly the villain.

highwhey
02-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Okay? He's still clearly the villain.
How so? He explains that if any aids patient cant afford his medicine, they can contact him and hell give them the hook up.

As for people claiming it will raise costs, lmao, 20% of health care costs are drugs. Thats 1/5, and his drug is just one of THOUSANDS of drugs.

This is america, stop villifying him.

andgar923
02-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Must be nice talking tough in a vid behind some hired goons.

Wonder what his real comments would be if faced alone with Ghost.

KyrieTheFuture
02-03-2016, 03:56 PM
How so? He explains that if any aids patient cant afford his medicine, they can contact him and hell give them the hook up.

As for people claiming it will raise costs, lmao, 20% of health care costs are drugs. Thats 1/5, and his drug is just one of THOUSANDS of drugs.

Lol.

Besides, the dude committed securities fraud.

Real Men Wear Green
02-03-2016, 03:58 PM

Are they even goons? It's three guys in masks and hoodies that sound black. Could have hired some guys off the street, actors, or just some friends of his, assuming he has friends. Now on the flip side I don't know whether or not Ghostface can fight...but yeah, my money would be on Ghostface.

highwhey
02-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Lol.

Besides, the dude committed securities fraud.
Allegedly. He's simply being singled out. You honestly don't believe hundreds of others haven't commited fraud? What about the major banks and them giving out mortgages willy nilly resulting in an economic disaster?

Styles p
02-03-2016, 11:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNOWSKMS10 30 min interview on thr Breakfast Club

saw it on world star today, i kinda like him now after that interview.

tmacattack33
02-04-2016, 12:17 AM

LOL....THAT was his answer?

"Why did you raise the price of a drug that could help millions?"

"Eh well i mean it wasn't that bad...if they wanted it for free i woulda gave it to them...they just needed to hit me up on twitter"

DonDadda59
02-04-2016, 12:22 AM
I've actually never seen anyone defend him until ish

Ish always lowering the bar for humanity

I wanna know what the ISHluminati thinks about THIS (https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20160203/greenwich-village/pro-rape-mens-rights-rally-planned-for-washington-square-park-reports).

I'm sure Jam has some fascinating thoughts on the subject.

Akrazotile
02-04-2016, 12:50 AM
LOL....THAT was his answer?

"Why did you raise the price of a drug that could help millions?"

"Eh well i mean it wasn't that bad...if they wanted it for free i woulda gave it to them...they just needed to hit me up on twitter"

Pretty sure he's not giving it to them for free.

He's hooking them up with some sort of way to get it paid for by insurance/government.

In other words, taxpayers pay whatever the cost of AIDS medication is.

Long Duck Dong
02-04-2016, 12:50 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/02/04/martin-shkreli-congressional-testimony-turing-pharmaceuticals-valeant-fda-drug-prices/79808004/

The guy just trolled Congress with his facial expressions today. He's not making very many friends lately.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/02/04/martin-shkreli-congressional-testimony-turing-pharmaceuticals-valeant-fda-drug-prices/79808004/

highwhey
02-04-2016, 12:53 PM
I've actually never seen anyone defend him until ish

Ish always lowering the bar for humanity
Look at this passive aggressive dimwit, always taking shots at people without directly quoting them. What a display of poor character and weakness.

Done_And_Done
02-04-2016, 12:54 PM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/c3c1b713efc2c3053375a4d8107a24e09bbc7baa/c=0-0-2945-2214&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2016/02/04/USATODAY/USATODAY/635901787467400649-GTY-508358442.jpg

Looks ready to do time

Real Men Wear Green
02-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Fif. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERm_WNxGs1U)

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 02:37 PM

**** that, go watch his breakfast club interview, it was great. Changed my entire prospective on Martin.

**** the media btw, makin us believe he is some criminal. Remember that aids pill he made $750 a pop? Did you know if you don't have insurance, you get it for free? He gave away 2/3 of all the pills sold last year FOR FREE.

Martin Shkreli for MVP.

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 02:39 PM

He already said that vid was just satire, but he said if ghost wants it he can come get it, and that's straight up. Albanians ain't scared of black people like you caspers here in America.

Levity
02-04-2016, 02:43 PM
I wanna know what the ISHluminati thinks about THIS (https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20160203/greenwich-village/pro-rape-mens-rights-rally-planned-for-washington-square-park-reports).

I'm sure Jam has some fascinating thoughts on the subject.

fuuuuuuuck!!!!

i took a sick day at work for nothin :(

rufuspaul
02-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Shkreli trolling congress (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-muzzled-martin-shkreli-taken-to-task-by-lawmakers/)

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Post makes me sas to be alive

small dick, no nose, greasy hair having ass bitch.

What does sas mean? Google defined it as special air service, using context clues I doubt that is what you intended.

oh the horror
02-04-2016, 03:53 PM
He already said that vid was just satire, but he said if ghost wants it he can come get it, and that's straight up. Albanians ain't scared of black people like you caspers here in America.

I'm very sure this dweeb in these videos and pictures would get face to face with Ghostface and completely put him in his place. :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 04:00 PM
I'm very sure this dweeb in these videos and pictures would get face to face with Ghostface and completely put him in his place. :oldlol:

We all got opinions. But one thing that dweeb said is right for sure, ghost is a man just like you and me. If a man is talking shit to me, you best believe I'm gonna respond, which is exactly what he did. Can't be mad at him for that.

Go watch the breakfast club interview, it'll change the way you look at him. **** the media.

DonDadda59
02-04-2016, 04:10 PM
**** that, go watch his breakfast club interview, it was great. Changed my entire prospective on Martin.

You got charmed by a sociopath, bruh.

**** the media btw, makin us believe he is some criminal.

No, that's his charges for securities fraud doing that.

Remember that aids pill he made $750 a pop? Did you know if you don't have insurance, you get it for free? He gave away 2/3 of all the pills sold last year FOR FREE.

Which means that 1/3 of the pills sold for $750 per when 100% of them used to sell for $13.

Martin Shkreli for MVP.

I wanna see that Ichabod Crane looking bitch in a cage match with Ghost. He can charge $750 per PPV buy and use the money for his court fees.

falc39
02-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Mixed feelings about this. On one hand this guy is a jerk and the media is just running with it. On the other, he's trolling congress and calling them a bunch of imbeciles. Congress actually deserves that :lol

kNIOKAS
02-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Mixed feelings about this. On one hand this guy is a jerk and the media is just running with it. On the other, he's trolling congress and calling them a bunch of imbeciles. Congress actually deserves that :lol
http://i64.tinypic.com/5n22io.jpg

ROCSteady
02-04-2016, 05:01 PM
He's in court for a separate alleged incident so why is that dude still talking about the AIDS drug price raise?

Dumb ass needs to spell out the CRIME he charged with and the details of that.

Anybody who cares about this guy in any capacity already knows about him trying to get all his investors richer with AIDS med.

That's all people do in the public forum, is beat dead horses about morality and incriminate someone that way while ignoring their actual, or alleged crimes.

Being a greedy asshole =/= being a criminal

falc39
02-04-2016, 05:01 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/5n22io.jpg

This doesn't change that congress are imbeciles and deserved to be called that.

kNIOKAS
02-04-2016, 05:06 PM
This doesn't change that congress are imbeciles and deserved to be called that.
In a way, perhaps... Rather than call congress names one better work to replace them... They aren't the other team, or at least shouldn't be.

Levity
02-04-2016, 06:12 PM

i think thats some often being overlooked about him. dude definitely has that look/smirk of someone who pays homeless guys a few bucks to beat the shit out of them

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Which means that 1/3 of the pills sold for $750 per when 100% of them used to sell for $13.

Insurance is the one paying for 1/3. Essentially, he is screwing the insurance companies, and everyone is upset at that fact, unknowingly.

Dig in a lil before you quote me :D btw, how cool is this guy macho man?

UK2K
02-04-2016, 06:24 PM

No, that's his charges for securities fraud doing that.

I wanna see that Ichabod Crane looking bitch in a cage match with Ghost. He can charge $750 per PPV buy and use the money for his court fees.
Don't like his price, make your own.

Problem solved.

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Insurance companies definitely won't raise rates or anything they don't care about making money. He's a hero, screwing over insurance companies fvk yea!

Yea, cause they are gonna raise rates based on the price of a drug 0.001% of the population uses. Damn, you got me!

Jameerthefear
02-04-2016, 06:29 PM

Problem solved.
:roll:

DonDadda59
02-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Insurance is the one paying for 1/3. Essentially, he is screwing the insurance companies, and everyone is upset at that fact, unknowingly.

Again, you're taking the word of a sociopath who was just charged with securities fraud. He was essentially running a ponzi scheme and defrauded tons of investors.

And where do you think insurance companies get their money from? Higher prices for drugs = higher premiums for you.

But don't worry though, he's not really a bad guy... You can change him. We just don't know him like you do.

Problem solved.

BRB going to get my Fisher Price chemistry set to make my own HIV medicine.

Problem, consider yourself solved. :pimp:

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Again, you're taking the word of a sociopath who was just charged with securities fraud. He was essentially running a ponzi scheme and defrauded tons of investors.

Those things he said could easily be verified by people...it would of come out by now that he was lying, the interview was like 4 days ago if I'm not mistaken. And for the record, I am not talking about his ponzi schemes or whatever you just mentioned, I'm talking about the thing that got people talking about him in the first place: that aids pill price spike.

And where do you think insurance companies get their money from? Higher prices for drugs = higher premiums for you.

For the 2nd time, this is a drug 0.001% of the population. Do you really think they will raise premiums because of that? Do you know anything about the pharma business, how high prices can get when it comes to medication? 1 pill that only a few people use will not change the price you pay monthly, don't get your panties in a bunch ma'am.

But don't worry though, he's not really a bad guy... You can change him. We just don't know him like you do.

Never said I know him, never said I could change him, never said I wanted to change him, never said he's not a bad guy. What I said was the media makes him out to be much worse than he really is.

DonDadda59
02-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Insurance companies definitely won't raise rates or anything they don't care about making money. He's a hero, screwing over insurance companies fvk yea!

God damn you, media. Leave the modern day Robin Hood alone!

[INDENT]In the federal indictment and a complaint by the Securities and Exchange Commission, authorities say Shkreli began losing money and lying to investors from the time he began managing money. In his mid-20s, he got nine investors to place $3 million with him and at one point he had only $331.

Barely 23, he was managing hedge fund Elea Capital in New York and lost it all in 2007. Around then, a trade with Lehman Brothers ended with a $2.3 million judgment against him, prosecutors said. In 2010, he lost his clients

DonDadda59
02-04-2016, 06:50 PM

This man Sajo investing his life savings into one of that shyster's nonexistent companies as I type this. :applause:

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 06:53 PM
This man Sajo investing his life savings into one of that shyster's nonexistent companies as I type this. :applause:

Seriously? :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 07:00 PM
It's not my fault you completely missed the point I was trying to get out there, but alright, I'll just go along with w.e you type up next.

I love Martin, and I want to donate (not invest) every single dollar I've ever made to that angel. He is more than robin hood, he is without sin. I'm gonna tattoo this *****'s face onto my face, so I too can feel what it is like to be him.

Bosnian Sajo
02-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Macho I've never really given a thought to his intelligence, but dondadda I thought he was smarter than this. Yall accusing me of backing him up and shit, go back and read my posts before trying to be a smartass. Look what I'm talking about, who I quoted.

And I KNOW WHICH POST got dadda in the mindframe of "oh this dude really think that! Oh, I'm about to go off", and I know he misinterpreted it.

CavaliersFTW
02-04-2016, 07:21 PM
I can tell by the interviews, and by the videos of him in court:

*Shkreli thinks he's a genius

*Shkreli wants to be famous - and is succeeding with that

*Shkreli thinks his genius is going to get him through court like a game - he believes he's toying with people/the legal system, etc

*Shkreli is incredibly smart and manipulative indeed, however he's not THAT smart so as to get away with acting arrogant in front of everyone. His arrogance will be his downfall.

I can tell by the people who have him on trial, that he is not going to succeed in this game. They're going to put him in prison for something or other.

DonDadda59
02-04-2016, 07:47 PM
Seriously? :oldlol:

Sajo's gonna send booty pics to Shkreli in jail with notes that say things like 'No one gets you, but I do.'

gigantes
02-04-2016, 08:06 PM
this guy is so beyond the pale... he might as well be the psychotic bad guy from a hollywood action movie. they should use him to study brain disease before he gets shived in prison one day.

i mean, the world is obviously full of bright, narcissistic rich f-cks, but they're usually smart enough to play the game. like the koch bros for instance. but this guy seems to think he's living in a cartoon reality.

tpols
02-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Pretty sure he's not giving it to them for free.

He's hooking them up with some sort of way to get it paid for by insurance/government.

In other words, taxpayers pay whatever the cost of AIDS medication is.

its a brilliant scheme.. office space like scheme, where he just skims off all this money, which to those entities is like a drop in the bucket, and he profits absurdly.

Made his fortune by basically getting investors to pile money into certain biotech companies after selling them borrowed shares, and then pulled all sorts of shady tactics to try and get drugs delayed to market of the companies he wanted to fail (which were obviously the same ones he would prop). Fking genius.. but atg scumbag and manipulator.

he basically made a fortune hoodwinking the investor population for the pharma industry in a time it was blowing up at peak levels. the AIDs thing was just the first time it caught national wind, that was how he had operated all along.

ISHGoat
02-05-2016, 09:28 AM
To all the people calling him a scumbag: if you discovered the cure for a prominent disease e.g. Cancer or aids, would you just donate it to the pharms for free or would you try to milk billions out of it?

Because if you don't donate that formula you're basically "profiting off people dieing too", which happens on a large-scale worldwide everyday.

UK2K
02-05-2016, 09:30 AM

Again, no rebuttal. No attempt to refute what I said.

Because you know what I said was true.

UK2K
02-05-2016, 09:33 AM
To all the people calling him a scumbag: if you discovered the cure for a prominent disease e.g. Cancer or aids, would you just donate it to the pharms for free or would you try to milk billions out of it?

Because if you don't donate that formula you're basically "profiting off people dieing too", which happens on a large-scale worldwide everyday.

Agree.

It's his, he can do what he wants with it. If you don't like it, get some friends together, throw some money into research, and come up with your own.

If it was as profitable as everyone pretends it is, someone else would have replicated it by now. That's how capitalism works.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Again, no rebuttal. No attempt to refute what I said.

Because you know what I said was true.
http://snag.gy/tMiXZ.jpg
cringing irl right now

UK2K
02-05-2016, 12:01 PM
http://snag.gy/tMiXZ.jpg
cringing irl right now

That's life, and sometimes life isn't fair.

You'll learn one day young'n.

DonDadda59
02-05-2016, 12:30 PM
If you don't like it, get some friends together, throw some money into research, and come up with your own.

The depths of stupidity with this 'reasoning' :facepalm

[INDENT]Cost of bringing drug to market tops $2.5b, research finds

Drug makers can expect to spend more than $2.5 billion during more than a decade before winning approval to sell a new prescription medicine, according to an estimate released Tuesday by the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development.

The center

Im Still Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Why do you perfectly format don? This ain't a college report bro.

This is INSIDEHOOPS. Anything goes buster. Anything.

DonDadda59
02-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Why do you perfectly format don? This ain't a college report bro.

This is INSIDEHOOPS. Anything goes buster. Anything.

Kill yourself, snitch.

Im Still Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Still got em' by the gonads. Champ's here baby.

KyrieTheFuture
02-07-2016, 03:34 PM
I'm shocked that I'm shocked UK supports this guy.

SugarHill
02-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Kill yourself, snitch.

ILLsmak
02-07-2016, 03:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoQPxPBeXc4

haha....

-Smak

KNOW1EDGE
02-08-2016, 01:29 AM
What do people hate him for? Is it because of how he looks?

Are you not familiar with who he is?

Take 2 seconds to Google him, or look at his wikipedia page, that would certainly clear up any confusion you may have

Real Men Wear Green
02-09-2016, 02:10 PM
"Rice Crispy Gang." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJGKtEwomE)

DonD13
02-14-2016, 02:10 PM
Martin Shkreli claims he lost $15 million on fake sale of The Life of Pablo (http://www.factmag.com/2016/02/14/martin-shkreli-life-of-pablo-15-million/)

hilarious if true

highwhey
02-14-2016, 02:16 PM
Martin Shkreli claims he lost $15 million on fake sale of The Life of Pablo (http://www.factmag.com/2016/02/14/martin-shkreli-life-of-pablo-15-million/)

hilarious if true
Wow

Real Men Wear Green
02-14-2016, 02:42 PM
As a token of good faith, and to show that i strongly sympathize, i will gladly but a copy of West album and sell it to him for just 1million.

KyrieTheFuture
02-14-2016, 02:43 PM
If this dude wasn't committing securities fraud he'd be shooting sorority girls at an Arizona college. What a psychopath.