PDA

View Full Version : LeALPHA absolutely straight ETHERS Sham Newton

Akrazotile
02-03-2016, 06:36 PM
he wanted to remind the football star what position he plays on the basketball court. At Super Bowl media day earlier this week, Newton was asked if he was the LeBron of the NFL, and Newton responded, "Why can't LeBron be called the Cam Newton of power forwards?"

"I heard that," James said Wednesday morning prior to the Cavs' shootaround in preparation for their game against the Charlotte Hornets. "I heard that. I'm not a power forward, though." A reporter then asked if he was the Newton of the NBA, to which he replied, "I'm LeBron of the NBA."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14705589/lebron-james-says-fan-panthers-qb-cam-newton

DAMN.

SexSymbol
02-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Sound like a kid with that "I'm lebron from the nba"
It's like "I'm Timmy from Da real lambo elementary, would you come play with me?"

miggyme1
02-03-2016, 06:39 PM
First Of All I Never Understood Why We Like Comparing Nba Players To Nfl Players. Most Nfl Players Werent Good Enough To Play In The Nba Or They Are Extremely Gifted Athletes And It Would Be A Waste Of Their Talents To Play The Softest Sport In America Today.

Also Why Are We Comparing A 13 Year Vet To A 6 Year.... Still Developing Player??? Smh

I Hate Journalism

Levity
02-03-2016, 06:41 PM
First Of All I Never Understood Why We Like Comparing Nba Players To Nfl Players. Most Nfl Players Werent Good Enough To Play In The Nba Or They Are Extremely Gifted Athletes And It Would Be A Waste Of Their Talents To Play The Softest Sport In America Today.

Also Why Are We Comparing A 13 Year Vet To A 6 Year.... Still Developing Player??? Smh

I Hate Journalism

agreed on all points. but why do you have to type like some computer illiterate stay-at-home immigrant mom?

Fire Colangelo
02-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Sound like a kid with that "I'm lebron from the nba"
It's like "I'm Timmy from Da real lambo elementary, would you come play with me?"

Trying wayyyyyyy too hard...

bdreason
02-03-2016, 06:47 PM
He's gonna have to lose at least 2 Superbowls before he can be considered the LeBron James of the NFL.

kennethgriffin
02-03-2016, 06:49 PM
lebrons right to disassociate himself from cam newton

no need to bring down a guy with an unblemished finals record

FultzNationRISE
05-07-2021, 01:10 AM
LeWitty af.

And1AllDay
05-07-2021, 01:11 AM
LeWitty af.

miss op fr fr :cheers:

dat dude was somethin else