PDA

View Full Version : ESPN has discarded Lebron. Curry is their new Lebron

Nick Young
02-04-2016, 02:46 AM
ESPN has officially passed their dick sucking torch from Lebron James to Steph Curry.

The show has become nothing but Curry dick-slathering, and they are showing highlights of Lebron messing up and looking stupid.

What will Lebeta do without the ESPN hype machine championing him?

bobopenguin
02-04-2016, 02:52 AM
ESPN has officially passed their dick sucking torch from Lebron James to Steph Curry.

The show has become nothing but Curry dick-slathering, and they are showing highlights of Lebron messing up and looking stupid.

What will Lebeta do without the ESPN hype machine championing him?

he can buy a MacD store and become a manager, then hires his bran family.

retaxis
02-04-2016, 07:13 AM
OOh no what will this rich billionaires do now? I hope they can feed their families and buy a 2nd hand car:facepalm

aj1987
02-04-2016, 07:21 AM
OOh no what will this rich billionaires do now? I hope they can feed their families and buy a 2nd hand car:facepalm
:oldlol:

LeBron isn't a billionaire. Not even close.

Mr. Jabbar
02-04-2016, 07:25 AM
di.ck sucking torch :lol

scandisk_
02-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Well, Curry deserves all the hype, he's playing at an un****ingbelievable level. DOMINANCE is an understatement. OTOH, ESPN's bran worship :oldlol: is for marketing and click bait purposes.

raprap
02-04-2016, 07:59 AM
Well deserved. :applause:

ROCSteady
02-04-2016, 08:01 AM
Jay Bilas said he was perfection, like human perfection.

Gag me. I fck with Curry but he's not the only person to ever pour in over 10 threes

Wiltside
02-04-2016, 08:49 AM
This is what's best.

coin24
02-04-2016, 09:28 AM
They've finally seen the light :applause:

PP34Deuce
02-04-2016, 12:38 PM
If you are Lebron or the Cavs, this is a good thing. Disappear from the media and then come back with a vengeance.

PP34Deuce
02-04-2016, 12:43 PM
If you are Lebron or the Cavs, this is a good thing. Disappear from the media and then come back with a vengeance.

Kingwillball
02-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Curry has to play at this level another 5+ years to sniff lebron status. He is an over achiever playing at high level cause his shot and handle allow him to shine.

I can't see this storybook ride going smooth and easy as it has been for steph and warriors forever they will lose in playoffs or championship and/ or they will have major injury derail there dream season .. Sorry it has just been too easy for warriors

Sarcastic
02-04-2016, 12:54 PM
I can't wait for the Curry Index.

WorldWarriors
02-04-2016, 12:55 PM
Curry has to play at this level another 5+ years to sniff lebron status. He is an over achiever playing at high level cause his shot and handle allow him to shine.

I can't see this storybook ride going smooth and easy as it has been for steph and warriors forever they will lose in playoffs or championship and/ or they will have major injury derail there dream season .. Sorry it has just been too easy for warriors
How has it been easy?

jimmy77x
02-04-2016, 12:58 PM

:lol Curry is a better basketball player than bran, deal with it. It was bound to happen at some point. Your hero isn't the best player in the world anymore, go cry about it :roll: :roll:

AnaheimLakers24
02-04-2016, 01:06 PM

Jeez, youre fuming so much right now

senelcoolidge
02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Lebron tossed like day old garbage. espn sure is loyal.

choppermagic
02-04-2016, 01:21 PM
I would have loved to be at that ESPN Board meeting where they decided to call it.

"Uh, we've been pumping Lebron non-stop for 10 years and it's getting harder and harder to push the "Savior" storyline for him...should we switch to Curry?"

"OK, let's do it. From now, on, we need new PER stats made up to show how Curry is now the Second Coming and how every other player in history sucks"

"Next step...how much help does Curry need to be great? Why doesn't he have more help..." LOL

WorldWarriors
02-04-2016, 01:42 PM
I would have loved to be at that ESPN Board meeting where they decided to call it.

"Uh, we've been pumping Lebron non-stop for 10 years and it's getting harder and harder to push the "Savior" storyline for him...should we switch to Curry?"

"OK, let's do it. From now, on, we need new PER stats made up to show how Curry is now the Second Coming and how every other player in history sucks"

"Next step...how much help does Curry need to be great? Why doesn't he have more help..." LOL

LOL I don't think it took that much thought. ESPN is horrible.:oldlol:

sd3035
02-04-2016, 01:48 PM

Did you enjoy your meltdown?

ballinhun8
02-04-2016, 02:21 PM

I can not believe you still slurp on an athlete like this.

Sniff??? The dude is gonna win MVP this year and if he wins another ring, he will be maybe a tier below LeBron in All-Time. And he's probably got another 5+ years of prime level play.

The kid is good and you guys just can't take it.

riseagainst
02-04-2016, 02:43 PM
well deserved. About time ESPN finally goes back to recognizing the real all time great players like Kobe and Curry. Enough of this made up "greatness" about lebron.

Heavincent
02-04-2016, 02:44 PM

:roll:

riseagainst
02-04-2016, 02:44 PM

:roll:

lol @ too easy. Like lebron didn't have it easy when he was guaranteed a trip to the finals every year in the easy-east?

Soundwave
02-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Yeah Curry is the new face of the NBA. He's more likable/marketable anyway.

LeBron is getting old anyway, 31 going on 32, if there's someone younger playing better than you and especially if they are the defending NBA champion, they're going to get the attention. That's just how it goes.

WorldWarriors
02-04-2016, 02:52 PM
If Cavs had won the championship LEBRON would still be the face no matter his age or how well the Warriors are playing right now. Warriors won the championship, have the best record so far and Curry is the leading scorer. This can't be ignored. ESPN however will run a good thing in the ground to the point it becomes annoying.

Lebron23
02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
If Cavs had won the championship LEBRON would still be the face no matter his age or how well the Warriors are playing right now. Warriors won the championship, have the best record so far and Curry is the leading scorer. This can't be ignored. ESPN however will run a good thing in the ground to the point it becomes annoying.

That's why you are the only Warriors fan that I truly respect in this forum. LeBron's only 31 yrs.old, but he's been a 13th years NBA veteran. And he has more mileage to his body cause he played some huge amount of games in the FIBA Basketball Tournaments, and in the NBA. He already played more minutes than Bird, and Johnson.

I wish he had only sign a short term contract in his first stint with the Cavs. He did put up some huge numbers, but I think he wasted his prime. The best player that he had played in his first stint with the Cavs were Mo Williams, and 34 yrs.old Antawn Jamison.

It's only in his 2nd stint with the Cavs that they build a contending team with him.

Marv_Albert
02-04-2016, 03:01 PM
It will do him good, all the pressure and hype off him, prepare to see him win a title this year.

Lebron23
02-04-2016, 03:08 PM
It will do him good, all the pressure and hype off him, prepare to see him win a title this year.

I hope we see that Old LeBron in the playoffs. So Far this season he's been past his athletic prime, but he's still averaging 25/7/6 on 51 FG%.

Crimsonrain777
02-04-2016, 03:46 PM

you're saying he's an over-achiever because his talent allows him to shine. you're oblivious to the obviousness of your post because of the anger:lol

your salt level is too damn high :roll: :roll:

beastee
02-04-2016, 04:31 PM
I think he wasted his prime. The best player that he had played in his first stint with the Cavs were Mo Williams, and 34 yrs.old Antawn Jamison.

It's only in his 2nd stint with the Cavs that they build a contending team with him.
In an absolutely diluted East for the last 10 years (minus Wade's Heat) this is just not acceptable for an all world talent. Jordan took several years to get over the hump but finally did. Lebron left his team which forever will be a black eye on his resume. He is an all time player that fell short and panicked too early. The narrative of Lebron staying and recruiting a Bosh or someone similar and staying on the Cavs...He would be top 5 all time for sure.

Lebron23
02-04-2016, 04:43 PM
In an absolutely diluted East for the last 10 years (minus Wade's Heat) this is just not acceptable for an all world talent. Jordan took several years to get over the hump but finally did. Lebron left his team which forever will be a black eye on his resume. He is an all time player that fell short and panicked too early. The narrative of Lebron staying and recruiting a Bosh or someone similar and staying on the Cavs...He would be top 5 all time for sure.

No one wanted to play in Cleveland during that time. I remembered they were planning to sign Michael Redd in 2005, but he turned it down. And they signed Larry Hughes who had a solid season with the wizards, but missed plenty of games when he played for the Cavaliers.

And the Bulls did a great job of drafting young players during that time like Pippen (Polynice was the original selection), and Grant while the Cavaliers drafted Luke Jackson in the 2004 NBA Draft ahead of Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, JR Smith, Kevin Martin, and Jameer Nelson.

Lebron is still a very successful player 4x NBA MVP, and back to back Finals MVP.

His career is not yet over. Even Duncan won 2 more rings past 30 years old.

PS

I hope LeBron James Jr learn from his dad mistakes, and pull a Kobe in his rookie season.

Spurs m8
02-04-2016, 04:43 PM
2/6 made the take over so much easier.

If Bran was 6/6 or 5/6, he wouldn't be knocked off his podium so easily

PP34Deuce
02-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Curry is definitely more marketable because he's relatable.

Most guys can identify with a less explosive babyfaced guy like Curry. Curry gives kids hope that if they are 6'2 with a shot and handles, they can be in the NBA.

People like Lebron are hated because of what they have naturally. Durant too. They were gifted abilities and size to play ball so the average player can't relate to their move set or ability.

People forget even when lebron was dominant, the face of the NBA was actually Chris Paul.

AnaheimLakers24
02-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Lebron tossed like day old garbage. espn sure is loyal.
As loyal as lebrick fans :lol

imnew09
02-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Lebron's too ugly to be on the cover.

ballinhun8
02-04-2016, 05:58 PM
No one wanted to play in Cleveland during that time. I remembered they were planning to sign Michael Redd in 2005, but he turned it down. And they signed Larry Hughes who had a solid season with the wizards, but missed plenty of games when he played for the Cavaliers.

And the Bulls did a great job of drafting young players during that time like Pippen (Polynice was the original selection), and Grant while the Cavaliers drafted Luke Jackson in the 2004 NBA Draft ahead of Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, JR Smith, Kevin Martin, and Jameer Nelson.

Lebron is still a very successful player 4x NBA MVP, and back to back Finals MVP.

His career is not yet over. Even Duncan won 2 more rings past 30 years old.

PS

I hope LeBron James Jr learn from his dad mistakes, and pull a Kobe in his rookie season.

So will your username be LebronJr23 by then??

riseagainst
02-04-2016, 06:22 PM

yeah, if he plays like Kobe he'd have a winning final%.

G0ATbe
02-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Least now they're finally dick sucking someone who actually deserves to have their dick sucked.:rockon:

no homo

red1
02-04-2016, 06:27 PM
yeah, if he plays like Kobe plus shaq and gasol he'd have a winning final%.
True. I like rooting for the underdog anyways so I am glad that espn is off the bandwagon.