PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin: Next time i get in a fight, i will use a hammer......

tomtucker
02-04-2016, 03:12 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2016/02/03/0203-blake-griffin-hand-surgery-scar-injury-photo-launch-3.jpg

cool sweatshirt ! :lol :oldlol:

surgery to repair his hand ! how the hell does the guy he punched look like now ? ! :biggums:

Done_And_Done
02-04-2016, 03:13 PM
That hand looks prosthetic

FreezingTsmoove
02-04-2016, 03:13 PM
Shouldnt have been talking all that ish :confusedshrug:

miggyme1
02-04-2016, 03:28 PM
no way he hit human flesh with that hand. he had to have thrown a punch and missed and hit something inanimate like a fire hydrant or a brick surface. I understand its swollen but man it just looks like he hit something really hard.....really hard.

chocolatethunder
02-04-2016, 03:33 PM
no way he hit human flesh with that hand. he had to have thrown a punch and missed and hit something inanimate like a fire hydrant or a brick surface. I understand its swollen but man it just looks like he hit something really hard.....really hard.

Dunno if you've ever been in a fight but I assume that you haven't. Do you know why boxers wear gloves? To protect their hands becuase you can really fvck them up when you punch someone.

Lebron23
02-04-2016, 03:37 PM

Looking at his hand injury. I hope the Cavs won't trade Love for him before the NBA Trading Deadline.

dunksby
02-04-2016, 03:42 PM
You can easily break your hand when punching someone in the face, Blake ain't a Silverback.

Akrazotile
02-04-2016, 03:45 PM
:roll:

The swelling and scarring is from the surgery, guys.

outbreak
02-04-2016, 04:02 PM

this. was wondering why no one had said this as it's clear he broke his hand then had it operated on with that scar

SwayDizzle
02-04-2016, 04:45 PM
what happened?

dazzer87
02-04-2016, 04:47 PM
what happened?
Clipper's trainer hurt Blake's feeling.....

outbreak
02-04-2016, 04:56 PM
what happened?
trainer refused his advances

miggyme1
02-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Dunno if you've ever been in a fight but I assume that you haven't. Do you know why boxers wear gloves? To protect their hands becuase you can really fvck them up when you punch someone.

Been in numerous fights witnessed numerous fights and the only time ive seen something like a broken hand is if someone missed their target. Im not saying it cant happen but its gotta be rare. The only explanation I can give is he hit like the back or side of his head or the guy put his forearm up in defense and blake hit that. But if you hitting somebody in their face you not breaking your hand. so maybe blakes aim sucks

chocolatethunder
02-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Been in numerous fights witnessed numerous fights and the only time ive seen something like a broken hand is if someone missed their target. Im not saying it cant happen but its gotta be rare. The only explanation I can give is he hit like the back or side of his head or the guy put his forearm up in defense and blake hit that. But if you hitting somebody in their face you not breaking your hand. so maybe blakes aim sucks

It really isn't rare. Both my grandfather and one of my closest friends had most of their knuckles smashed from fighting. Hitting faces, not walls. And that is the very reason that boxers wear gloves. Not to protect your face but to protect your hands. Headgear is used to protect your face.

outbreak
02-04-2016, 06:31 PM
It really isn't rare. Both my grandfather and one of my closest friends had most of their knuckles smashed from fighting. Hitting faces, not walls. And that is the very reason that boxers wear gloves. Not to protect your face but to protect your hands. Headgear is used to protect your face.
This. Plus back in the day it used to be even worse as if you cut your hand on a tooth the bacteria could easily cause infection. All depends where you hit the person but in a real fight where both people are moving you can't always hit the soft easy spots on someones face.

Spurs m8
02-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Did hear the trainer was joking about the Clippers being better without Blake tbh

Funktion
02-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Punch using your index and middle knuckles. Too many small bones easily broken with a miss hit in ring and pinky fingers.

fragokota
02-04-2016, 08:26 PM

^^

This, you don't have to be a genious to figure it out.