PDA

View Full Version : "EyeTest" As an Advanced Stat?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-04-2016, 09:34 PM
I'm still relativley new to basketball and I don't really care for advance stats or know what most of them mean. I didn't really know what to call it until someone mentioned it here on ish on when you just know from watching a player that they have "it" People call it the "eyetest"

So, I was thinking if it was possible to create an advanced stat that ties in stats but also context or "The Eye Test" I know it might be subjective but an advanced stat that ties in context would be great because as much as good stats are nice to look at it doesn't mean anything if context is no applied to it.

Maybe it can tie in stuff like

1.traveling
2.bit- ching
3.lack of footwork
4.Lack of Jumpshot
5.colluding
6.fg% protection
7.coach killing
8.throwing teammates under the bus when you choke
9.blaming jersey sleeves for a poor shooting night
10/.handpicking teammates then quiting once they get hurt
11.stiffarming
12.lack of respect for coach
13.HGH
14.feeling the need to get hair surgery ,
15.having another player say that they hope your arena smells like alcohol and not do anything about it
16.having mom getting banged by someone 3 years older than you named the BigLambo?

SOmeone should get on this advanced statline quick!

Mr. Jabbar
02-04-2016, 09:36 PM
eye test is the ultimate measure, for instance, this: https://youtu.be/TR7OpShULUg?t=114 doesnt make the top 30

warriorfan
02-04-2016, 09:36 PM
stat should be named "LeBron Factor"

outbreak
02-04-2016, 09:37 PM
http://www.manasautomotive.com/AutoParts/Media/image/Salt%20Spray%20Tester.JPG

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-04-2016, 09:43 PM
stat should be named "LeBron Factor"

that would pay too much tribute to not having fundementals.

Marchesk
02-04-2016, 09:48 PM
It was the eye test that convinced me of Wilt's case for GOAThood.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4819397/wilt-top-of-backboard-o.gif

G0ATbe
02-04-2016, 09:52 PM
That's literally the only stat that matters at the end of the day.

Im Still Ballin
02-04-2016, 09:56 PM
No

Eye test literally means subjective analysis

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-04-2016, 10:21 PM
No

Eye test literally means subjective analysis

Thats the point of seeing if it's possible to make it a real stat

SwayDizzle
02-04-2016, 10:27 PM
:lol :lol

JT123
02-04-2016, 10:30 PM
Only 2 actual people have posted in this thread. :ohwell:

dubeta
02-04-2016, 10:32 PM

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-04-2016, 10:33 PM

u just posted. I know you Lebron stans will avoid anything that has to do with the eyetest like a plague.

Marchesk
02-04-2016, 10:35 PM

Confirmed: Vectors, Dubeta, JT, ISB, GOATbe, outbreak, SwayDizzle, Mr. Jabbar and warriorfan are all the same person. :eek:

JT123
02-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Confirmed: Vectors, ISB, GOATbe, outbreak, SwayDizzle, Mr. Jabbar and warriorfan are all the same person. :eek:
fixed. :cheers:
Kobe stans have WAY too much time on their hands. I'd be funny if it were't so pathetic. :(

nba_55
02-04-2016, 10:44 PM
You wrote all that long stupid shit to make the same lame jokes made hundred of times before in here? :facepalm

warriorfan
02-04-2016, 10:46 PM
You wrote all that long stupid shit to make the same lame jokes made hundred of times before in here? :facepalm

***** lets be serious you have posted "1-9" 6,000 times

JT123
02-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Wrong account :oldlol:

dubeta
02-04-2016, 10:48 PM
Wrong account :oldlol:

:roll:

Gus Hemmingway
02-04-2016, 10:49 PM
Forgot to switch back to Vectors :roll: :roll: :roll:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-05-2016, 12:04 AM
just got back from cafeteria. What is Simon melting down about?

jstern
02-05-2016, 12:18 AM
If you're new to basketball, then you're lacking many, many years of experience, decades of experience. And the last thing you should be doing in using some eye test to judge players. That's what most teenage types do anyway. I've seen them use the eye test to say that And1 players are just as good as NBA players, they just don't go to the NBA because they are passionate about And1. For the average human, the eye test is just going to make their favorite players look like one of the GOAT, and their most hated player, just a scrub.

jstern
02-05-2016, 12:22 AM
For those of us who are not familiar with all the alts, can someone give some background on how Warrior's fan was caught using the wrong account?

Andrei89
02-05-2016, 04:51 AM

Lol stupid OP not even capable of switching to the other account :roll:

3ball
02-05-2016, 05:22 AM
Centers have a bigger defensive impact when compared directly to wing players, but the advantage they give their team relative to those wing players depends on how their impact compares to other centers, not wing players.

For example, Shaq's team realizes no ADVANTAGE when his defensive impact is matched or exceeded by the opposing center.. This happened more often for him than it happened for MJ/Pippen/Lebron, since they ranked at the TOP of their position defensively, while he didn't - Shaq only achieved three 2nd team all defense in 17 years (no 1st teams).. So on average, perennial 1st team defenders like MJ/Pippen/Lebron gave their team a bigger advantage in defensive impact over the opposing wing, then Shaq's advantage over the opposing center, which means they provided their team with a bigger defensive impact.

Here's an example - look at the Ray Allen vs. Jordan DPBM comparison (-1.3 to Jordan's 1.1) and then look at Ray's teammate, center Ervin Johnson vs. Shaq (2.6 to Shaq's 1.6).. Now who provided the greater defensive impact to their team?????. Again, Shaq's team realizes no ADVANTAGE from his defensive impact anytime it's matched or exceeded by the opposing team's center.

Btw, I used the defensive boxscore stat to measure defensive impact because the verbage "defensive box score" makes it easy to conceptualize the advantage in defensive impact that a player can provide.. But ANY stat/methodology could be used to measure defensive impact - the main point is that we know elite defenders provided their teams with a bigger advantage in defensive impact over their matchup, then Shaq provided over his.

And the same concept applies to ANY elite defensive player that ranks higher defensively at their position than Shaq, who was not an elite defensive center.

Now obviously, MJ, Pippen and Lebron probably DON'T provide their team with a greater defensive impact than guys like Hakeem/Robinson/Mutombo - those guys were elite at their position AS WELL, and likely held a greater advantage in defensive impact over opposing centers than MJ/Pip/Lebron held over opposing wings... But not Shaq - Shaq was NOT an elite defender like Hakeem/Robinson/Mutombo, so he didn't have a larger advantage in defensive impact over opposing centers than MJ/Pippen/Lebron have over opposing wings.

Shaq was lazy with poor work ethic and only made three 2nd team all defense in 17 years (no 1st teams).. Consequently, his teams were never great defensive teams - they ranked in the league's top 6 only 1 time in 15 years thru his Miami days, and top 10 only 7 times in 15 years.

There's no guarantee that if you drafted Shaq over Jordan, your team would be better defensively - infact, it's the opposite - Shaq's teams were far worse defensively over the course of his career than Jordan's, even though Shaq had all-pro defenders Eddie Jones, Kobe, Wade and Horace Grant (in 1995 and 1996).

He also had Alonzo Mourning in 2006, who led the Heat bench (2.7 blocks in 20 minutes).. In 2001, his team had the 21st ranked defense despite being stacked defensively with all-pro defender Kobe and other solid defenders like Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, and Horace Grant (he started every game).

SyRyanYang
02-05-2016, 05:26 AM
eye test is the ultimate measure, for instance, this: https://youtu.be/TR7OpShULUg?t=114 doesnt make the top 30

Look at the ref's face at 1:32:eek: :eek: :eek:

sportjames23
02-05-2016, 05:28 AM

Got 'em!

SugarHill
02-05-2016, 05:29 AM
anyone else lol at 3ball just casually posting an essay in the middle of a bunch of personal one liners?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-05-2016, 09:51 AM
anyone else lol at 3ball just casually posting an essay in the middle of a bunch of personal one liners?

I tried reading the whole thing but it wasn't related to this so I stopped.

sd3035
02-05-2016, 10:39 AM
It was the eye test that convinced me of Wilt's case for GOAThood.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4819397/wilt-top-of-backboard-o.gif

Curry's dunk from earlier this year :bowdown:

https://i.imgur.com/O0GychX.jpg

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Curry's dunk from earlier this year :bowdown:

https://i.imgur.com/O0GychX.jpg
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Rocketswin2013
02-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Centers have a bigger defensive impact when compared directly to wing players, but the advantage they give their team relative to those wing players depends on how their impact compares to other centers, not wing players.

For example, Shaq's team realizes no ADVANTAGE when his defensive impact is matched or exceeded by the opposing center.. This happened more often for him than it happened for MJ/Pippen/Lebron, since they ranked at the TOP of their position defensively, while he didn't - Shaq only achieved three 2nd team all defense in 17 years (no 1st teams).. So on average, perennial 1st team defenders like MJ/Pippen/Lebron gave their team a bigger advantage in defensive impact over the opposing wing, then Shaq's advantage over the opposing center, which means they provided their team with a bigger defensive impact.

Here's an example - look at the Ray Allen vs. Jordan DPBM comparison (-1.3 to Jordan's 1.1) and then look at Ray's teammate, center Ervin Johnson vs. Shaq (2.6 to Shaq's 1.6).. Now who provided the greater defensive impact to their team?????. Again, Shaq's team realizes no ADVANTAGE from his defensive impact anytime it's matched or exceeded by the opposing team's center.

Btw, I used the defensive boxscore stat to measure defensive impact because the verbage "defensive box score" makes it easy to conceptualize the advantage in defensive impact that a player can provide.. But ANY stat/methodology could be used to measure defensive impact - the main point is that we know elite defenders provided their teams with a bigger advantage in defensive impact over their matchup, then Shaq provided over his.

And the same concept applies to ANY elite defensive player that ranks higher defensively at their position than Shaq, who was not an elite defensive center.

Now obviously, MJ, Pippen and Lebron probably DON'T provide their team with a greater defensive impact than guys like Hakeem/Robinson/Mutombo - those guys were elite at their position AS WELL, and likely held a greater advantage in defensive impact over opposing centers than MJ/Pip/Lebron held over opposing wings... But not Shaq - Shaq was NOT an elite defender like Hakeem/Robinson/Mutombo, so he didn't have a larger advantage in defensive impact over opposing centers than MJ/Pippen/Lebron have over opposing wings.

Shaq was lazy with poor work ethic and only made three 2nd team all defense in 17 years (no 1st teams).. Consequently, his teams were never great defensive teams - they ranked in the league's top 6 only 1 time in 15 years thru his Miami days, and top 10 only 7 times in 15 years.

There's no guarantee that if you drafted Shaq over Jordan, your team would be better defensively - infact, it's the opposite - Shaq's teams were far worse defensively over the course of his career than Jordan's, even though Shaq had all-pro defenders Eddie Jones, Kobe, Wade and Horace Grant (in 1995 and 1996).

He also had Alonzo Mourning in 2006, who led the Heat bench (2.7 blocks in 20 minutes).. In 2001, his team had the 21st ranked defense despite being stacked defensively with all-pro defender Kobe and other solid defenders like Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, and Horace Grant (he started every game).
:oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
02-22-2016, 11:44 PM
Eye test shows me that this isn't top 10 at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSe80qSgXVA

Pushxx
02-22-2016, 11:49 PM
I like how 3ball is like an airplane that just shits his little rant on every thread like planes spray the fields with pesticides. Just need someone to actually spray him with pesticide so he goes away.

warriorfan
02-22-2016, 11:49 PM
Eye test confirms k0kakworld is a huge fakkit

k0kakw0rld
02-22-2016, 11:53 PM
Seems like a word you like to use a lot. Coming out of the closet to find your family? I ain't related to your fakkit ass, go fish elsewhere.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Seems like a word you like to use a lot. Coming out of the closet to find your family? I ain't related to your fakkit ass, go fish elsewhere.

:biggums: :biggums: What?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 05:48 PM
We've seen Curry Shatter the eye test time after time but I also think we need to agree that D-wade passes the eye test by a huge margin just like Dirk, KG.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 05:49 PM
:biggums: :biggums: What?

i'm not sure what's going on here but have you watched iron-blooded orphans? i can't remember if i ever mentioned it to you yet but you should really look at it.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 05:51 PM
i'm not sure what's going on here but have you watched iron-blooded orphans? i can't remember if i ever mentioned it to you yet but you should really look at it.

Will get to it tonight. I watched all the released episodes of erased last night.

Feel:cry: :cry:

Really good show.

Have u watched it?

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Will get to it tonight. I watched all the released episodes of erased last night.

Feel:cry: :cry:

Really good show.

Have u watched it?

oh yea definitely. it's even top 5 now on myanimelist lol. it's really one of the best shows i've ever seen though.

i haven't found much more anime to watch, although the latest episode of naruto shippuden is really good because they are starting to go over itachi's past and they went all out with the animation budget just for him.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 05:56 PM
oh yea definitely. it's even top 5 now on myanimelist lol. it's really one of the best shows i've ever seen though.

i haven't found much more anime to watch, although the latest episode of naruto shippuden is really good because they are starting to go over itachi's past and they went all out with the animation budget just for him.

I'm gonna w8 to see how it pans out before I declare it one of the Goats but i t might get there.

Do you think it's the teacher? It's way too obvious for it to be him. I think the teacher is smoke screen the author is using.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 05:59 PM
I'm gonna w8 to see how it pans out before I declare it one of the Goats but i t might get there.

Do you think it's the teacher? It's way too obvious for it to be him. I think the teacher is smoke screen the author is using.

i think it is the teacher, but the real problem is that even knowing it's the teacher for all this time doesn't really help because we don't know how he's getting away with it. finding a way to stop him is the most important thing.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 06:02 PM
i think it is the teacher, but the real problem is that even knowing it's the teacher for all this time doesn't really help because we don't know how he's getting away with it. finding a way to stop him is the most important thing.

What do u think the red in the eye means?

MC had it when he was about to push the abused girls mother down those stairs. Maybe malice or evil intent?

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 06:07 PM
What do u think the red in the eye means?

MC had it when he was about to push the abused girls mother down those stairs. Maybe malice or evil intent?

yea it's just malice/evil intent. i dont think it's anything significant.

although the biggest shock was finding out that hiromi was a boy all this time. and then he held satoru's hand which was funny to me. satoru even stared at his own hand for a moment after it happened too lol

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 06:09 PM
yea it's just malice/evil intent. i dont think it's anything significant.

although the biggest shock was finding out that hiromi was a boy all this time. and then he held satoru's hand which was funny to me. satoru even stared at his own hand for a moment after it happened too lol

I always thought he was a guy. But just one that is a bit feminine for his age. For some reason I don't trust Kenya all that much.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 06:13 PM
I always thought he was a guy. But just one that is a bit feminine for his age. For some reason I don't trust Kenya all that much.

oh, i guess it makes sense that you'd know since you're a female and all.

i think kenya is in cahoots with the teacher unwittingly. as in, the teacher is using kenya as a sort of information source. though i'm not sure how or why the teacher would kill a girl from another elementary school.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 06:15 PM
oh, i guess it makes sense that you'd know since you're a female and all.

i think kenya is in cahoots with the teacher unwittingly. as in, the teacher is using kenya as a sort of information source. though i'm not sure how or why the teacher would kill a girl from another elementary school.

:lol :lol Brah I'm a guy. thought u knew the whole time.

but Yea how could they have ignored that boot print. The killer never leaves anything for fancy. prob left that print so it could be blamed on the 23 year old. I'm bad at remembering names. But good thing that part of the crime has been resolved .

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 06:19 PM
:lol :lol Brah I'm a guy. thought u knew the whole time.

but Yea how could they have ignored that boot print. The killer never leaves anything for fancy. prob left that print so it could be blamed on the 23 year old. I'm bad at remembering names. But good thing that part of the crime has been resolved .

i thought you were transgender? i'm not against it because i know a lot of males who are going through the change so i called you a female out of respect.

probably so that it could be blamed on yuuki yea. although i'm not sure what to expect next, but we'll see how it all goes i guess. i heard they only have like 3 episodes to cover about 12 chapters in the manga? i haven't read the manga so i dont know how true that is.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 06:24 PM
i thought you were transgender? i'm not against it because i know a lot of males who are going through the change so i called you a female out of respect.

probably so that it could be blamed on yuuki yea. although i'm not sure what to expect next, but we'll see how it all goes i guess. i heard they only have like 3 episodes to cover about 12 chapters in the manga? i haven't read the manga so i dont know how true that is.

The whole fem thing was an attempt to trol Jam.

But yea I'm at least happy that the little girl is fine. But what if the girl who bulled the abused girl becomes the target instead of that girl from out of town. She now seems to be isolated from everyone in the class which is exactly what the killer wants from his victims.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 06:32 PM
The whole fem thing was an attempt to trol Jam.

But yea I'm at least happy that the little girl is fine. But what if the girl who bulled the abused girl becomes the target instead of that girl from out of town. She now seems to be isolated from everyone in the class which is exactly what the killer wants from his victims.

oh what a shame. does he know now? he asked me about you a lot lol.

yea good observation. i was rewatching some of the episodes and she made a comment about how "the teacher and everyone must think she's a thief", like for planting the lunch money on kayo or something or another. so she might be the "target" that kayo was supposed to be.

in a timeline i believe that are constants and variables.

the "constant" might be the 3 victims.

the "variables" might be "who" and "how"

so just because you changed the variables doesn't mean that you've affected the constant.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 06:40 PM
oh what a shame. does he know now? he asked me about you a lot lol.

yea good observation. i was rewatching some of the episodes and she made a comment about how "the teacher and everyone must think she's a thief", like for planting the lunch money on kayo or something or another. so she might be the "target" that kayo was supposed to be.

in a timeline i believe that are constants and variables.

the "constant" might be the 3 victims.

the "variables" might be "who" and "how"

so just because you changed the variables doesn't mean that you've affected the constant.

Yea Jam knows.

The constant makes sense.

But it makes me wonder how a lowly school teacher goes from teacher to becoming important enough and connected enough to be able to waltz into any store and do as he pleases.

I'm guessing that the TV guy is going to be next and all the evidence hes been compiling will be deleted.

Also what did Jam ask about when he thought I was a chick.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Yea Jam knows.

The constant makes sense.

But it makes me wonder how a lowly school teacher goes from teacher to becoming important enough and connected enough to be able to waltz into any store and do as he pleases.

I'm guessing that the TV guy is going to be next and all the evidence hes been compiling will be deleted.

Also what did Jam ask about when he thought I was a chick.

he's very intelligent and charismatic and people seem to like him. it's also implied that he had something of a crush on satoru's mom (when he was in the car with them after satoru asked why didn't he have a girlfriend/wife, the teacher peaked in his rear view mirror at satoru's mom)

yea i was thinking the t.v. guy would be next too or something.

he just asked if i had your snapchat or something like that. i still have his snapchat though. he's thick af.

what did he say when you told him that you were a guy?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 06:58 PM
he's very intelligent and charismatic and people seem to like him. it's also implied that he had something of a crush on satoru's mom (when he was in the car with them after satoru asked why didn't he have a girlfriend/wife, the teacher peaked in his rear view mirror at satoru's mom)

yea i was thinking the t.v. guy would be next too or something.

he just asked if i had your snapchat or something like that. i still have his snapchat though. he's thick af.

what did he say when you told him that you were a guy?

I don't know why the teacher is doing this thought. Hes well liked and shit. I'm thinking that he might have revival just like Satoru.I wonder if we will ever see Koya again. At least he protected her smile.

whats his snapchat.

he said he already knew.

I don't use snapchat really but i want to see what jam looks like. He already know what I look like.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 07:02 PM
whats his snapchat.

he said he already knew.

I don't use snapchat really but i want to see what jam looks like. He already know what I look like.

does he still love you?

and i already told you he's thick so i don't know if you can handle him honestly. you might want to play it safe.

he didn't show you a pic of him?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 07:06 PM
does he still love you?

and i already told you he's thick so i don't know if you can handle him honestly. you might want to play it safe.

he didn't show you a pic of him?

I don't know why the teacher is doing this thought. Hes well liked and shit. I'm thinking that he might have revival just like Satoru.I wonder if we will ever see Koya again. At least he protected her smile.

What do u mean thick?

We get along but we have differing views on women. You know thinks every girl that enjoys sex is a whore.

naa he didn't I want to see it though.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 08:02 PM

What do u mean thick?

We get along but we have differing views on women. You know thinks every girl that enjoys sex is a whore.

naa he didn't I want to see it though.

he might never see her again. it's a shame because they were great together.

he's a good looking guy.

and women are supposed to enjoy sex, in fact they enjoy it as much as men do. it's just that they're raised to be conservative about it and to make a man "work" for it.

he sent me a pic of him on snapchat randomly but it's gone now. not sure why he wouldn't send you one of him though.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 08:08 PM
he might never see her again. it's a shame because they were great together.

he's a good looking guy.

and women are supposed to enjoy sex, in fact they enjoy it as much as men do. it's just that they're raised to be conservative about it and to make a man "work" for it.

he sent me a pic of him on snapchat randomly but it's gone now. not sure why he wouldn't send you one of him though.

Hopefully he meets her again in the future.

Is Jam Swole ?

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 08:09 PM
Is Jam Swole ?

he's handsome and tall. maybe a bit lanky? i didn't really see his body like that. if you're into him then you should talk to him, he's bi i think so you have a chance.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 08:44 PM
he's handsome and tall. maybe a bit lanky? i didn't really see his body like that. if you're into him then you should talk to him, he's bi i think so you have a chance.

:biggums: Breh I'm straight as fk.

And Jam is Bi?
:eek:

Not Into Jam that way I just think hes chill as fk.

I'm 6'3 is he taller or naa?

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 08:47 PM
:biggums: Breh I'm straight as fk.

And Jam is Bi?
:eek:

Not Into Jam that way I just think hes chill as fk.

I'm 6'3 is he taller or naa?

he's either bi or bi-curious.

and yea he's a cool guy.

he's about 6'0/6'1 so yea you're taller than him.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 08:50 PM
he's either bi or bi-curious.

and yea he's a cool guy.

he's about 6'0/6'1 so yea you're taller than him.

HE told u that?

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 08:52 PM
HE told u that?

lol nah but he just gives me that vibe. it's nothing wrong with it though i still accept him for who he is.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 08:54 PM
lol nah but he just gives me that vibe. it's nothing wrong with it though i still accept him for who he is.

Yea since he hates Women a guy might be more relatable to him

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 08:56 PM
Yea since he hates Women a guy might be more relatable to him

i thought since he knew you were a guy and kept talking to you that meant that he didn't mind being close to you and that he liked you a lot.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-05-2016, 09:20 PM
i thought since he knew you were a guy and kept talking to you that meant that he didn't mind being close to you and that he liked you a lot.

naa he hates me a bit cause I shit on his opinion of women.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
04-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Bumping this. Some just obliterate the eye test .

red1
04-11-2016, 07:47 PM
:facepalm

InsanityKills
04-11-2016, 07:49 PM
OP is a fvcking genius, thank you for the insight. Kobe = GOAT by these standards.