PDA

View Full Version : Replace Curry with Bron and Warriors go undefeated..

dubeta
02-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Agree/Disagree? They're about the same scoring wise, but LeBron is the vastly better passer, rebounder, defender.

Black and White
02-04-2016, 11:04 PM
The 3pt shot is a key part of the Warriors offense, how good is LeBron there?

Spurs5Rings2014
02-04-2016, 11:04 PM
LeBron is literally the worst 3-point shooter in the league this season for his volume and Curry is by far the best for his. Let that sink in.

dubeta
02-04-2016, 11:06 PM
LeBron is literally the worst 3-point shooter in the league this season for his volume and Curry is by far the best for his. Let that sink in.

LOL, you have no understanding of sports

Curry has all the spacing in the world due to Klay/Dray spreading the floor for him, his 3 point shots are less contested than LeBron due to single coverage

Give LeBron that fully spaced team and he's also shooting 40+% from 3, just like he did in the 2012-2013 season with the Heat. Taking into account coaching, sets, spacing, teammates, they're about the same in terms of shooting.

Black and White
02-04-2016, 11:08 PM

Curry has all the spacing in the world due to Klay/Dray spreading the floor for him, his 3 point shots are less contested than LeBron due to single coverage

Give LeBron that fully spaced team and he's also shooting 40+% from 3, just like he did in the 2012-2013 season with the Heat. Taking into account coaching, sets, spacing, teammates, they're about the same in terms of shooting.

I don't think you can get more spacing than being dared to shoot, and he's still trash from 3.

HenryGarfunkle
02-04-2016, 11:10 PM

Ether.

LeBron's still the King of the jungle. Curry's an opportunistic hyena

Spurs5Rings2014

We literally sagged off your boy all finals and dared him to shoot, and he still couldn't make shit. Took the luckiest shot in NBA history to bail him out of 1/6. Get the **** out of my face and give me my Quarter Pounder with cheese, mother****er.

Ca$H
Agree/Disagree? They're about the same scoring wise, but LeBron is the vastly better passer, rebounder, defender.

Curry is better than Bran and it's not even close. They would have 10 more losses with Bran instead of Curry. In fact I think the Warriors might be worse if you replaced Draygod with Bran.

Straight_Ballin
02-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Lol OP is so mad that Lebron is getting shit on from both sides with Curry and Kobe having great games recently. He's like the loser who has to sit in the middle seat on the plane while the guy in the window seat (Kobe fan) and the guy in the isle seat (Curry fan) just point and laugh.

Meanwhile the pilot (MJ fan) just shakes his head wondering how such stupidity is even possible.

buddha
02-04-2016, 11:11 PM
lol yeah right. LeBron takes way too many nights off for the Warriors to even win 70 games with this team.

AnaheimLakers24
02-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Sick life. Enjoy your shitty ass life :lol

dubeta
02-04-2016, 11:12 PM
We literally sagged off your boy all finals and dared him to shoot, and he still couldn't make shit. Took the luckiest shot in NBA history to bail him out of 1/6. Get the **** out of my face and give me my Quarter Pounder with cheese, mother****er.

Are you trolling or just an idiot?

LeBron dropped a fat load over the Spurs in 2014 to the tune of 57% FG from 51% from the 3 point line on a 68% TS

Curry could never dream of shooting that well in a single game, let alone across an entire Finals series

The Spurs got bukkaked by LeBron to the most efficient shooting Finals performance in NBA History

Spurs5Rings2014
02-04-2016, 11:17 PM

LeBron dropped a fat load over the Spurs in 2014 to the tune of 57% FG from 51% from the 3 point line on a 68% TS

Curry could never dream of shooting that well in a single game, let alone across an entire Finals series

The Spurs got bukkaked by LeBron to the most efficient shooting Finals performance in NBA History

Listen here, you box score watching burger flipper, efficiency don't mean shit if you don't take over at key moments when your team needs you to. LeBron statpadded and got his when FMVP Leonard was on the bench. Any time Kawhi was in the game, he was shook af and didn't do shit. Next time actually watch the games instead of looking at Basketball Reference, you slimy goofball.

jayfan
02-04-2016, 11:20 PM

Lebron has a better & deeper supporting cast than Curry. Are the Cavs undefeated?

bdreason
02-04-2016, 11:21 PM
Bron would come off the bench on the Warriors. He would be DrayGod's backup.

dubeta
02-04-2016, 11:22 PM
Lebron has a better & deeper supporting cast than Curry. Are the Cavs undefeated?

LeBron's 2nd option is worse than Stephs 4th option

Warriors have 3 all-stars, LeBron is the only all star on the Cavs, therefore he has one of the worst supporting casts in the league

Put more effort in your trolling please

Fudge
02-04-2016, 11:23 PM
dubeta killing these nerds. Facts on facts on facts.

What...

A...

Time.

dubeta
02-04-2016, 11:23 PM

What...

A...

Time.

:pimp:

Black and White
02-04-2016, 11:24 PM
LeBron's 2nd option is worse than Stephs 4th option

Warriors have 3 all-stars, LeBron is the only all star on the Cavs, therefore he has one of the worst supporting casts in the league

Put more effort in your trolling please

What is LeBrons 3pt shooting percentage since coach Lue took over? I'll wait for your answer.....

Spurs5Rings2014
02-04-2016, 11:24 PM

What...

A...

Time.

Nerds are people who just look at box scores and don't use the eye test. What a time to be a nerd.

:oldlol:

Done_And_Done
02-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Needs better teammates
Needs more help
Needs more hair.
Needs bigger d1ck.

Bron is already playing for a stacked bunch. No need to create a bullshit thread, uttering your bullshit hypotheticals.

dubeta
02-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Nerds are people who just look at box scores and don't use the eye test. What a time to be a nerd.

:oldlol:

You got destroyed and now have to resort to changing goal posts.

Just pathetic :oldlol:

Spurs5Rings2014
02-04-2016, 11:28 PM
You got destroyed and now have to resort to changing goal posts.

Just pathetic :oldlol:

That was my original argument all along, so I am curious as to what goal posts I changed.

:confusedshrug:

NBASTATMAN
02-04-2016, 11:28 PM
:facepalm

guy
02-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Replace Curry with Bron and Mark Jackson is still the coach, Klay is traded for Love, and Draymond would've been traded for Mo Williams after banging Gloria.

And then......."Lebron needs more help:cry: "

knicksman
02-04-2016, 11:43 PM
Bran had 2 superstars(wade/bosh) yet couldnt win 67 in the weaker east. :whatever: 2/6<<1/1.

Mr. Jabbar
02-05-2016, 12:03 AM
replace the best shooter with the worst shooter, genius :lol

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:04 AM
replace the best shooter with the worst shooter, genius :lol

Bran logic..... losing is winning. :lol

Mr. Jabbar
02-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Bran logic..... losing is winning. :lol

6/2 in their minds :roll:

Hopper15

You really are the retarded child. Stop posting about basketball.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
Replace Curry with Bron and Mark Jackson is still the coach, Klay is traded for Love, and Draymond would've been traded for Mo Williams after banging Gloria.

And then......."Lebron needs more help:cry: "
:lol :lol

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:08 AM

:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
02-05-2016, 12:10 AM

Brutal.

Mr. Jabbar
02-05-2016, 12:14 AM

dubeta :(

Terahite
02-05-2016, 02:18 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/fDzM81OYrNjJC/giphy.gif

SpaceJam
02-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Give LeBron that fully spaced team and he's also shooting 40+% from 3,

3P% with the closest defender being 6 feet +

LeBron.... 28% :biggums:

Curry.... 47% :coleman:

Chadwin
02-05-2016, 02:44 PM
3P% with the closest defender being 6 feet +

LeBron.... 28% :biggums:

Curry.... 47% :coleman:

slayed by NBA player tracking lol

he's 28.6 with the closest defender at 6+ feet and 29.3 with the closest defender at 4-6 feet

lilandywiggins
02-05-2016, 02:46 PM
OP dumb trolling as usual.

riseagainst
02-05-2016, 03:03 PM
I don't think you can get more spacing than being dared to shoot, and he's still trash from 3.

:lol

/end thread

tontoz
02-05-2016, 03:04 PM

Curry's season average is 68% TS :facepalm