PDA

View Full Version : If you were born in 1993 - 1999, I feel sorry for you

Straight_Ballin
02-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Of all the fans that the NBA has, those born from 1993 - 1999 give or take a few years were the most cheated. Bron entered the league in 03, and people born in-between 1988 - 1999 are old enough to appreciate bron, but to old to be considered the Curry era.

You had kids on the playgrounds trying to imitate Dr. J in the 70s.
Then in the 80s, you had those trying to pull off bird and magic moves.
Then in the late 80s and 90s, everyone would show up to the court wearing a gold necklace and Jordans
Then in the early 2000's, people were trying to imitate Kobe, AI, and VC.
Then in the mid 2000's, Duncan was shitting on everyone

Then lebron came into the league. At this point, a kid born in 1993 was 10 years old, and old enough to have a basic bball IQ. He got to watch Lebron enter the league and for the first 7 years, things were OK and the guy was actually respected.

Then the decision happened.

Now these fans are like 17-23 years old and the ones on ISH are trying to make excuses for Lebron not only for the "decision", but also for the "collusion". For the most part, they are to old to be considered in the Curry era, and too young to be considered in the Kobe/Duncan era. Essentially there prime existence as an NBA fan has been a joke. I can't think of a worse time to have been born and be an NBA fan than those born around 1993 - 1999. I mean, wtf are they going to tell their kids?!

"Yep... when I was ballin in HS and college this dude name Lebron was going to the finals and losing on stacked teams! Nikka even allowed his mom to get fvcked by a bi-polar teammate."

Their kids are just going to feel sorry for them. Never has there been a worse time to be cheated as a fan than those guys who were in the prime of their basketball lives in their HS and college years watching a career 2/6 beta make a mockery of the sport. Sad really.

If you were born in 1993 - 1999 give or take a few years on each side, I really feel sorry for you. You got cheated as a fan of the NBA and your kids will make fun of you for having worn a Lebron jersey during your HS/college years.

dubeta
02-04-2016, 11:08 PM
If you're 40+ and make a living getting ethered on forums, I feel bad for you

1-9 :lol

Straight_Ballin
02-04-2016, 11:12 PM

^
Was born sometime between 1993-1999. :lol

2/6

I'm not 40+ unlike your dad who gets ethered on forums just as bad as you do.

Magic 32

Embrace your future.

Fire Colangelo
So you're saying this was Lebron's era from 03 onwards?

There's plenty of good players to watch in the 00s-10s.

Shaq, Kobe, Dirk, KG, Tmac, Wade, Duncan, Vince, Pierce, Allen, Iverson were as exciting as they come, it's not just LeBron.

I mean.... If you can't appreciate any of these guys above... Then I truly feel sorry for you.

The 90s were shit tbh, 90-93 was okay and all but 94 onwards the league was so shit to watch. If you want to see exciting basketball, go back to the 80s.

sammichoffate
02-04-2016, 11:14 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2007/0423/pg2_g_wade4_195.jpg
http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/yao-ming-shoots-free-throw.jpg
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0618/nba_g_kbryant_sy_576.jpg

Don't worry about it

Jud
02-04-2016, 11:15 PM
I don't understand the premise of this thread

Muskarat
02-04-2016, 11:15 PM
I was born in 93. Been a huge Kobe mark since NBA Courtside for N64. That being said, hating Bran is kinda lame. You'll gravitate towards who you like regardless. Curry has been in video game mode and Bran and the Spurs have been on top for a minute but I still like Damian Lillard and Jimmy Butler as personal favorite players over any of the aforementioned.

Acknowledge the control a man who doesn't know you exist has over your life and move on.

Straight_Ballin
02-04-2016, 11:16 PM
So you're saying this was Lebron's era from 03 onwards?

There's plenty of good players to watch in the 00s-10s.

Shaq, Kobe, Dirk, KG, Tmac, Wade, Duncan, Vince, Pierce, Allen, Iverson were as exciting as they come, it's not just LeBron.

I mean.... If you can't appreciate any of these guys above... Then I truly feel sorry for you.

The 90s were shit tbh, 90-93 was okay and all but 94 onwards the league was so shit to watch. If you want to see exciting basketball, go back to the 80s.

Exactly my point. If you are a bran stan today born roughly from 1993-1999 who lived through Lebron James making 25 posts a day about him and how much better he is than Kobe instead of spending that time appreciating some of the other players that you mentioned, then you essentially wasted your life during that time by being a fan of what is now a 2/6 beta who's been overtaken by Curry.

Bandito
02-04-2016, 11:19 PM
I don't understand the premise of this thread
And you're trying to?:roll:

Jud
02-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Exactly my point. If you are a bran stan today born roughly from 1993-1999 who lived through Lebron James making 25 posts a day about him and how much better he is than Kobe instead of spending that time appreciating some of the other players that you mentioned, then you essentially wasted your life during that time by being a fan of what is now a 2/6 beta who's been overtaken by Curry.
Calm down and take a long break from the internet, you're losing your grip on reality.

Fire Colangelo
02-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Exactly my point. If you are a bran stan today born roughly from 1993-1999 who lived through Lebron James making 25 posts a day about him instead of spending that time appreciating some of the other players that you mentioned, then you essentially wasted your life during that time by being a fan of a 2/6 beta.

So what does that have to do with 1993-1999...?

It's not like the guys I mentioned above retired in 2005 or something. And why can't you be older than 1993 to appreciate Lebron?

Even if you dislike him, he shouldn't be ranked outside of your top 15-20, is it really that hard to appreciate him as a player?

Straight_Ballin
02-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Calm down and take a long break from the internet, you're losing your grip on reality.

ShawkFactory
02-04-2016, 11:30 PM
I feel sorry for you just in general. Regardless of birthdate

Straight_Ballin
02-04-2016, 11:42 PM
He's 2/6.
He's been overtaken by Curry.
He now gets made fun of on ESPN on the reg
He is highly disrespected for the decision and the collusion, and that's all anyone will ever remember him for.

Don't be upset at people that tell it how it is. Just accept it. Pretty soon someone will get so shook they will make a post about how if you replace Curry with Bron, the Warriors would be better.

Oh wait....:lol

SouBeachTalents
02-04-2016, 11:44 PM
He's 2/6.
He is highly disrespected for the decision and the collusion, and that's all anyone will ever remember him for.

Don't be upset at people that tell it how it is. Just accept it. Pretty soon someone will get so shook they will make a post about how if you replace Curry with Bron, the Warriors would be better.

The only one who sounds shook is you, so shook you made that rambling incoherent original post

Straight_Ballin
02-04-2016, 11:48 PM
The only one who sounds shook is you, so shook you made that rambling incoherent original post

How am I shook? I make less than 4 posts per day and continue to live rent free in the minds of the so called bran fam for telling it like it is.

ShawkFactory
02-04-2016, 11:57 PM
He's 2/6.

Oh wait...still feel bad for you :lol

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:00 AM
Oh wait...still feel bad for you :lol

Whatever you need to tell yourself to cope with the fact that you can't handle the truth. :lol

jstern
02-05-2016, 12:06 AM
People use the decision as this big turning point for Lebron and him being hated. But I really don't see any difference in his hater before or after. It's the same level of hatred, only that the decision is something that those who hated can add to things to make fun of him about.

I guess what I'm trying to say that it's not like Lebron was this beloved by all person, and then it turned on him. He had his big time haters and fanboys. Just like after the decision.

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:17 AM
People use the decision as this big turning point for Lebron and him being hated. But I really don't see any difference in his hater before or after. It's the same level of hatred, only that the decision is something that those who hated can add to things to make fun of him about.

I guess what I'm trying to say that it's not like Lebron was this beloved by all person, and then it turned on him. He had his big time haters and fanboys. Just like after the decision.

When the decision happened, people were like wow... did this loser just really team up with Wade and Bosh to form a super team? Then when he only went 2/4... they just laughed.

Then when he joined a team that had the first pick 3 years in a row which netted him a trip to the 2015 finals, they laughed harder.

When GSW won the finals with Iggy making bron shoot like shit, they laughed even harder.

When he lost 132-98 to GSW, they laughed even harder than that.

2/7 will be the biggest laugh of them all. Are you ready for it?

What a time to be alive! :lol

SouBeachTalents
02-05-2016, 12:17 AM

I disagree completely. I'm sure LeBron had haters during his first Cavs tenure, but the entire world outside of Miami turned against him during the summer of 2010. Fans, the media, and former players all disparaged LeBron for the way he handled his free agency process. LeBron turning into "the villain" became a running subplot during that first season in Miami

jstern
02-05-2016, 12:36 AM
I disagree completely. I'm sure LeBron had haters during his first Cavs tenure, but the entire world outside of Miami turned against him during the summer of 2010. Fans, the media, and former players all disparaged LeBron for the way he handled his free agency process. LeBron turning into "the villain" became a running subplot during that first season in Miami

I understand that he became more of a heel, people burning his jersey. But I guess my point is that at least here on insidehoops, going into a Lebron related thread now and pre 2010. It was virtually the same. The same level of derogatory comments by his haters, and the same level of stanning by his fans.

In fact I remember even more venom from the Kobe stans, since Kobe was still decent, and Lebron was winning MVPs. So my other points is that I don't think things would have been different had Lebron stayed in Cleveland, in terms of forum talk.

Gus Hemmingway
02-05-2016, 12:40 AM

:lol :lol

40, married, lives in Ohio and calls himself "straight ballin"

ShawkFactory
02-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Whatever you need to tell yourself to cope with the fact that you can't handle the truth. :lol
Oh boy..

What truth?

I was born in 92. The first basketball game I ever remember being of significance to me was game one of the 01 finals. Iverson going off. Hell of a lot of fun.

The reason I fell in love with the sport was tmac in 03. I hid in my grandmas basement one time and skipped an Easter egg hunt to watch game one of the of ORL/DET series where tmac went for 43. Then I remember game 2 where he had 46 and was just making insane shots the entire game.

I used to shoot in the driveway by myself pretending I was Kobe.

I loved Yao too. Watching him give it to shaq a little bit was cool.

LOVE Duncan. Best team player I've ever seen.

Watching Dirk in the last few minutes of the 4th has been really awesome.

Because I consider you a f@ggot and post that way I guess I'm a shameless bran Stan who can't appreciate anything basketball related.

Oh well...

AirBonner
02-05-2016, 12:49 AM

That is sad. Probably has kids too. He neglects them all day posting on ish about LeGoat.

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:57 AM

I'm not 40+, no kids. :lol

Gus bus... you represent the typical born in 93-99 bran stan loser.
I only need like 4 posts per day on ave to dominate your whole world and seeing as how ISH is your whole world, it doesn't take much. :lol

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-05-2016, 01:10 AM
1997 Group Rise up!

We da bes!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1987_Lakers
02-05-2016, 01:10 AM
OP feels bad for people who witnessed one of the 10 greatest players in NBA history and an athletic freak with size in LeBron. How silly is this?:lol

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 01:22 AM
Oh boy..

What truth?

I was born in 92. The first basketball game I ever remember being of significance to me was game one of the 01 finals. Iverson going off. Hell of a lot of fun.

The reason I fell in love with the sport was tmac in 03. I hid in my grandmas basement one time and skipped an Easter egg hunt to watch game one of the of ORL/DET series where tmac went for 43. Then I remember game 2 where he had 46 and was just making insane shots the entire game.

I used to shoot in the driveway by myself pretending I was Kobe.

I loved Yao too. Watching him give it to shaq a little bit was cool.

LOVE Duncan. Best team player I've ever seen.

Watching Dirk in the last few minutes of the 4th has been really awesome.

Because I consider you a f@ggot and post that way I guess I'm a shameless bran Stan who can't appreciate anything basketball related.

Oh well...

Cool story bro. What does your NBA experience at 9 years old have to do with the fact that in 2010-present day, you were roughly 18-24 years old, which is the time frame that we are talking about. HS-college years where you typically play the most basketball/watch the most basketball/start to really understand the game especially if you are being coached and play during HS. During those years of your life, the prime years as an NBA fan, you got to see Lebron at his peak go 2/6. You were cheated, and that is why you are so salty about it. Do you know what I was doing when I was 18-24 years old? Guys like 3ball, sportingjames23, Knicksman.... we were watching the GOAT MJ. Guys like Kenneth and Jabbar when they were in HS/college... shit son... they were watching Kobe 3 peat. Guys before us in that age range like Hateraid were watching Magic and Bird put in work. Guys before him were mimicing Dr. J's moves in their backyard.

Sure, I got to see some Magic and Bird when I was a kid, but that's nothing like being in HS or in your college years watching whoever the face of the NBA is at the time. Coming on here talking about Duncan.... Duncan's main wins were 03, 05, and 07. You were 15 years old in 07! Lebron James is your era. Period point blank and no appreciation that you can possibly have or not have for any other player during your pre HS years isn't ever going to change that. The face of the NBA during your peak NBA fan years was Lebron which means YOU GOT CHEATED! Who's the f@ggot now?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

2/6 soon to be 2/7 with a broken jump shot.

You want the truth?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9nlPvGkvsfs/VXV2phAoIJI/AAAAAAAAMpw/ZnFAhtV38cw/s640/handle-truth.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 01:36 AM
OP feels bad for people who witnessed one of the 10 greatest players in NBA history and an athletic freak with size in LeBron. How silly is this?:lol

Top 10....:lol

This loser is about to be 2/7 with a stacked team that he formed, with a coach that he wanted, complaining about not having enough help and the best you have to offer me is that he was an athletic freak who showed the world his tiny 4" pencil? Yes, that is rather silly. :lol

"but... but... but.... it's not FAIR! The moment Lebron stacks the deck, a guy like Curry comes along who's thicker, and with an even more stacked deck! IT'S NOT FAIR"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
02-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Im glad i got to experience the Jordan era so I don't come on here ever acting like Bron is GOAT like someone with mental problems.

Collie
02-05-2016, 01:41 AM
I managed to catch the tailend of MJ's Bulls career, specifically those 96-98 championships. Gotta say, those 3 years left a profound impact on me and my love of basketball, much more so than any combined 10+ years of Bron era.

sportjames23
02-05-2016, 01:45 AM
Of all the fans that the NBA has, those born from 1993 - 1999 give or take a few years were the most cheated. Bron entered the league in 03, and people born in-between 1988 - 1999 are old enough to appreciate bron, but to old to be considered the Curry era.

Then in the late 80s and 90s, everyone would show up to the court wearing a gold necklace and Jordans

Then lebron came into the league. At this point, a kid born in 1993 was 10 years old, and old enough to have a basic bball IQ. He got to watch Lebron enter the league and for the first 7 years, things were OK and the guy was actually respected.

Now these fans are like 17-23 years old and the ones on ISH are trying to make excuses for Lebron not only for the "decision", but also for the "collusion". For the most part, they are to old to be considered in the Curry era, and too young to be considered in the Kobe/Duncan era. Essentially there prime existence as an NBA fan has been a joke. I can't think of a worse time to have been born and be an NBA fan than those born around 1993 - 1999. I mean, wtf are they going to tell their kids?!

"Yep... when I was ballin in HS and college this dude name Lebron was going to the finals and losing on stacked teams! Nikka even allowed his mom to get fvcked by a bi-polar teammate."

Their kids are just going to feel sorry for them. Never has there been a worse time to be cheated as a fan than those guys who were in the prime of their basketball lives in their HS and college years watching a career 2/6 beta make a mockery of the sport. Sad really.

If you were born in 1993 - 1999 give or take a few years on each side, I really feel sorry for you. You got cheated as a fan of the NBA and your kids will make fun of you for having worn a Lebron jersey during your HS/college years.

Real talk. :cheers:

Spurs m8
02-05-2016, 01:45 AM
Bron just ain't that exciting aye

Even Curry is creating a buzz not seen since the MJ days

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 01:46 AM
Im glad i got to experience the Jordan era so I don't come on here ever acting like Bron is GOAT like someone with mental problems.

What else are they going to do though? Bron was the face of the NBA during their experience. They will probably brag to their kids about how self confident lebron was with his manhood that he had no problem showing the world his 4 inch pencil. :roll:

No doubt some will try to play it off like they knew bron was a loser all along and they were all about Curry despite their 50,000 posts on ISH with no less than 10 accounts about how great Lebron was and why being a loser is actually being a winner. Sad lives indeed. Getting rekt on the regular by those who hardly post on here that witnessed MJ play live.

Yawn...what else is new?

Collie
02-05-2016, 01:49 AM
I kinda see it like the late 70's era before Magic and Bird (Curry) arrived, widely considered a "dark" era for the NBA. Poor Dr. J had to carry the NBA as its main face during that time, despite not really having the same kind of greatness at that point. Except, Bron is not as charismatic or as likeable as Dr. J.

Spurs m8
02-05-2016, 01:54 AM
What else are they going to do though? Bron was the face of the NBA during their experience. They will probably brag to their kids about how self confident lebron was with his manhood that he had no problem showing the world his 4 inch pencil. :roll:

No doubt some will try to play it off like they knew bron was a loser all along and they were all about Curry despite their 50,000 posts on ISH with no less than 10 accounts about how great Lebron was and why being a loser is actually being a winner. Sad lives indeed. Getting rekt on the regular by those who hardly post on here that witnessed MJ play live.

Yawn...what else is new?

So much brutal truth in this thread

:cheers:

references
02-05-2016, 01:57 AM
feel more sorry for the middle aged loser who is bragging about watching some athlete two decades ago on the internet to snot nosed kids

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 02:06 AM
feel more sorry for the middle aged loser who is bragging about watching some athlete two decades ago on the internet to snot nosed kids

If their fathers did their job properly, I wouldn't have to expend such little effort to right their wrongs with just 4 posts per day. I feel sorry for you for not realizing this.

ShawkFactory
02-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Cool story bro. What does your NBA experience at 9 years old have to do with the fact that in 2010-present day, you were roughly 18-24 years old, which is the time frame that we are talking about. HS-college years where you typically play the most basketball/watch the most basketball/start to really understand the game especially if you are being coached and play during HS. During those years of your life, the prime years as an NBA fan, you got to see Lebron at his peak go 2/6. You were cheated, and that is why you are so salty about it. Do you know what I was doing when I was 18-24 years old? Guys like 3ball, sportingjames23, Knicksman.... we were watching the GOAT MJ. Guys like Kenneth and Jabbar when they were in HS/college... shit son... they were watching Kobe 3 peat. Guys before us in that age range like Hateraid were watching Magic and Bird put in work. Guys before him were mimicing Dr. J's moves in their backyard.

Sure, I got to see some Magic and Bird when I was a kid, but that's nothing like being in HS or in your college years watching whoever the face of the NBA is at the time. Coming on here talking about Duncan.... Duncan's main wins were 03, 05, and 07. You were 15 years old in 07! Lebron James is your era. Period point blank and no appreciation that you can possibly have or not have for any other player during your pre HS years isn't ever going to change that. The face of the NBA during your peak NBA fan years was Lebron which means YOU GOT CHEATED! Who's the f@ggot now?

2/6 soon to be 2/7 with a broken jump shot.

You want the truth?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9nlPvGkvsfs/VXV2phAoIJI/AAAAAAAAMpw/ZnFAhtV38cw/s640/handle-truth.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I played the most/talked the most basketball before I started college. Graduated in 2010. Love lebrons game. One of the best I've ever seen.

I was very happy when he won his first championship.

And game 7 in 2013 was the first night I hooked up with my girlfriend who I'm still with today. Really great times. I mean...it wasn't a celebration of Lebron winning but just happened to be a cool coincidence.

I wish like hell I got to watch magic/bird/Jordan/Dr J/etc. But I didn't, and I'm not actually less happy for it.

Maybe the memories made you happy :confusedshrug:

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 02:19 AM
So you were happy that a guy had to collude while in his prime with 2 other all star players in their prime to win his first ring? Such is the mindset of your generation.

It's far more impressive to see a guy like Curry win his first ring by sticking with the same franchise. Hopefully that trend will continue so that new fans to the game can experience real greatness achieved without the need to collude.

references
02-05-2016, 02:22 AM
If their fathers did their job properly, I wouldn't have to expend such little effort to right their wrongs with just 4 posts per day. I feel sorry for you for not realizing this.
you posted 14 times in this thread. next highest? 4 posts

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 02:24 AM
you posted 14 times in this thread. next highest? 4 posts

:facepalm

I post 4 times per day on average. Click a users name and it tells you how many times they post per day on average.

Lebron23
02-05-2016, 05:30 AM
I feel bad for the OP who's almost 40 years old, and has the mentality of a 4 yrs.old.

I reported this thread. And hopefully Jeff ban your retarded @$$.

Gileraracer
02-05-2016, 05:46 AM
Amen! Preach!!!

warriorfan
02-05-2016, 06:05 AM

well said

if you are a lebron fan after the decision you are a snitch

Finger Roll
02-05-2016, 06:45 AM

favourite player is Glenn Rice because he wears the same patella tendon knee strap in rec. mens league.

Achilleas
02-05-2016, 06:51 AM
yes i born december 1992 :banana: :pimp: :rockon:

aj1987
02-05-2016, 06:51 AM
Why is Straight_****** melting down so hard ITT? Didn't read OP, BTW. Cliffs?

KobesFinger
02-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Why is Straight_****** melting down so hard ITT? Didn't read OP, BTW. Cliffs?

Cliffs:

If you were born between 93 and 99, LeBron is the player of your era.

I aint mad though, I'm a 95er and Kobe is my guy

aj1987
02-05-2016, 07:53 AM
Cliffs:

How does that make sense? Kids born between '93 and '99 could end up fans of Duncan, Kobe, KG, Wade, etc..

I guess it's just that time of the month for OP.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Could you shut the hell up you old ass bastard? You should be writing your will out, not shitposting on a basketball messageboard. How about this, you keep making shitty threads on here, and I'll put you in your grave a year early.

Lebron23
02-05-2016, 08:53 AM
Could you shut the hell up you old ass bastard? You should be writing your will out, not shitposting on a basketball messageboard. How about this, you keep making shitty threads on here, and I'll put you in your grave a year early.

Damn.

Jameer went Super Saiyan Level 2 against Straight_Bitchin.

https://45.media.tumblr.com/ff77e59924ca035144286b1c7d25b00f/tumblr_mz0itj9Yre1rmbhf9o1_500.gif

https://49.media.tumblr.com/b143d4b9bd013e98d70edd089a067fef/tumblr_n4pign8gyh1r72ht7o1_500.gif

https://49.media.tumblr.com/a5b42fff6d8d99578775ed80405fcd36/tumblr_mzx0c4jh1N1tp8kdpo1_500.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2481813/gohan-kills-cell-o.gif

feyki
02-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Damn.

Jameer went Super Saiyan Level 2 against Straight_Bitchin.

https://45.media.tumblr.com/ff77e59924ca035144286b1c7d25b00f/tumblr_mz0itj9Yre1rmbhf9o1_500.gif

https://49.media.tumblr.com/b143d4b9bd013e98d70edd089a067fef/tumblr_n4pign8gyh1r72ht7o1_500.gif

https://49.media.tumblr.com/a5b42fff6d8d99578775ed80405fcd36/tumblr_mzx0c4jh1N1tp8kdpo1_500.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2481813/gohan-kills-cell-o.gif

Why everyone has same faces in that anime ? .d

lilandywiggins
02-05-2016, 09:37 AM
What is happening in this thread?

ShawkFactory
02-05-2016, 09:50 AM
So you were happy that a guy had to collude while in his prime with 2 other all star players in their prime to win his first ring? Such is the mindset of your generation.

It's far more impressive to see a guy like Curry win his first ring by sticking with the same franchise. Hopefully that trend will continue so that new fans to the game can experience real greatness achieved without the need to collude.
Seems like you're just interested in trolling someone you think lives or dies by what Lebron (or any basketball player he's never met) does.

Carry on.

aj1987
02-05-2016, 09:52 AM
What is happening in this thread?
Straight_Ballin is on his period.

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Cliffs:

Cliffs:

The Bran Fam are basically prison bitches who get raped in the shower and then brag about what a great **** they were.

2/7 is coming. They just don't know it yet.

Hey Yo
02-05-2016, 12:32 PM
I'm not 40+, no kids. :lol

Do you know what I was doing when I was 18-24 years old? Guys like 3ball, sportingjames23, Knicksman.... we were watching the GOAT MJ.

You've said in the past on a few occasions that you were at the Coliseum when MJ hit the shot over Ehlo. That was 1989..... almost 26yrs ago.

And now you say at age 18-24 you say you were watching prime MJ.

Safe to say you're full of shit by denying you're under 40yrs old

oh.....almost forgot about you talking about watching MJ play at North Carolina (I'm assuming TV because you didn't say live)

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 12:45 PM
You've said in the past on a few occasions that you were at the Coliseum when MJ hit the shot over Ehlo. That was 1989..... almost 26yrs ago.

And now you say at age 18-24 you say you were watching prime MJ.

Safe to say you're full of shit by denying you're under 40yrs old

oh.....almost forgot about you talking about watching MJ play at North Carolina (I'm assuming TV because you didn't say live)

^
This guy and his shitty math skills.....

MJ's 2nd 3-peat occurred when I was 18-24. He was still the face of the NBA during that 2nd 3-peat.
And yes, I was at the stadium in 1989 when that shot happened.
And yes, I am < 40 years old.

Run along now. :no:

24-Inch_Chrome
02-05-2016, 12:48 PM
:whatever:

livinglegend
02-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Some of your lives are so sad.
OP, your life outside this forum must suck really bad if you came in here to write all this shit just to get at Lebron fans who don't even give a shit about your opinion.

Bankaii
02-05-2016, 01:01 PM
^

MJ's 2nd 3-peat occurred when I was 18-24. He was still the face of the NBA during that 2nd 3-peat.

So how old were you when Jordan was completing his senior year of college?:oldlol:

Lebron23
02-05-2016, 01:07 PM
OP got destroyed in this thread. Stop lying, and making up stories.

Hey Yo
02-05-2016, 01:09 PM
^

If you were 24 in 1998....fast forward 18yrs which puts you at 42 or close to it......:oldlol:

Don't blame me for exposing you not being able to keep track of the bullshit you spew.

Hey Yo
02-05-2016, 01:12 PM
So how old were you when Jordan was completing his senior year of college?:oldlol:
was pretty funny when he said that.

Kvnzhangyay
02-05-2016, 01:13 PM

I was born earlier than 1993, but I have seen and talked to enough interns at banks to know that the mindset of whatever generation 1993-1999 is is to not live their lives vicariously through sports figures that they do not know personally.

Rather, this younger generation is pretty ****ing determined to make $$$ and not give a shit about anything that doesn't personally affect them (like determined enough to work 90 hour weeks during a fkin summer internship)

Lebron23
02-05-2016, 01:16 PM
OP needs to stop smelling Jordan's Underwear. It can some serious brain damage/

http://www.underwearexpert.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2011-03-28-16-25-08-9-the-basketball-legend-michael-jordan-advertises-fo.jpg

red1
02-05-2016, 01:24 PM
straight_retard doing his thang. respect

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Some of your lives are so sad.
OP, your life outside this forum must suck really bad if you came in here to write all this shit just to get at Lebron fans who don't even give a shit about your opinion.

If I didn't have a life outside of this forum, I would have more than 4 posts per day on average you pathetic little peasant. Do you realize that for a person of my caliber how easy and effortless it is to expose the morons on this site?

Clearly the parents of the Lebron fans you speak of didn't give a shit about their opinion. Based on some of the replies in this thread, you can clearly tell who was neglected as a child. Anyone who thinks that the face of the NBA during their HS/College years being a 2/6 colluding beta is a good thing clearly has some mental problems which stem from lack of proper childhood upbringing. Their parents obviously didn't instill any values into their lives for them to be able to form a correct opinion as to what constitutes greatness and what does not.

If you were 24 in 1998....fast forward 18yrs which puts you at 42 or close to it......:oldlol:

Don't blame me for exposing you not being able to keep track of the bullshit you spew.

I never said I was 24 in 1998.... I said was somewhere between 18-24 during the 2nd 3 peat, which puts me under 40. You tried to call me out saying that I was lying, but since I wasn't you just exposed yourself at being bad at math. You sure as shit aren't willing to bet your main account against me that Lebron won't be 2/7 if Cavs make the finals. Maybe there is a little intelligence left in you which primarily stems from the fact that you absorbed my posts these past few years and actually learned that:

Jordan and Kobe fans stay winning.
Curry fans stay winning.
Lebron fans stay losing.

What else is new?

red1
02-05-2016, 01:54 PM
If I didn't have a life outside of this forum, I would have more than 4 posts per day on average you pathetic little peasant. Do you realize that for a person of my caliber how easy and effortless it is to expose the morons on this site?

Clearly the parents of the Lebron fans you speak of didn't give a shit about their opinion. Based on some of the replies in this thread, you can clearly tell who was neglected as a child. Anyone who thinks that the face of the NBA during their HS/College years being a 2/6 colluding beta is a good thing clearly has some mental problems which stem from lack of proper childhood upbringing. Their parents obviously didn't instill any values into their lives for them to be able to form a correct opinion as to what constitutes greatness and what does not.

I never said I was 24 in 1998.... I said was somewhere between 18-24 during the 2nd 3 peat, which puts me under 40. You tried to call me out saying that I was lying, but since I wasn't you just exposed yourself at being bad at math. You sure as shit aren't willing to bet your main account against me that Lebron won't be 2/7 if Cavs make the finals. Maybe there is a little intelligence left in you which primarily stems from the fact that you absorbed my posts these past few years and actually learned that:

Jordan and Kobe fans stay winning.
Curry fans stay winning.
Lebron fans stay losing.

What else is new?
You just wrote multiple paragraphs in multiple posts just to get to this. Oh you poor soul

#rentfree
http://replygif.net/i/926.gif

nathanjizzle
02-05-2016, 01:57 PM
in my era, i had to deal with lebron colluding, rose knee injuries, a skinny albino kid owning the league and on top of all of that, 4 of the biggest basketball markets (lakers, ny, chi, bos) sucking. worst era ever.

AlphaWolf24
02-05-2016, 02:13 PM
this thread straight $

preach for us old man strungths....

on the real....the 80's was far and away the funnest / best era ..

If not for MJ...90's would have sucked ...but MJ was so Big he made it special...

Glad I got to live through the Magic vs bird era.....kids today have no idea....

feel sorry for y'all...

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 02:34 PM
I was born earlier than 1993, but I have seen and talked to enough interns at banks to know that the mindset of whatever generation 1993-1999 is is to not live their lives vicariously through sports figures that they do not know personally.

Rather, this younger generation is pretty ****ing determined to make $$$ and not give a shit about anything that doesn't personally affect them (like determined enough to work 90 hour weeks during a fkin summer internship)

It sounds like the people in your social circles have similar mindsets to those in mine. Hard working, willing to do what it takes to get ahead of the competition. Do not confuse this with the majority however. Your small sample size of coworkers in the banking industry is very minuscule in the grand scheme of it all. So many colleagues of mine who are hiring managers in different industries complain about how unmotivated and entitled these fresh out of college students are. These days you have college grads with no experience demanding that the interviewer hire them because "I have a degree so I earned the right to work here." Are you ****ing kidding me? Pathetic.

The gap between someone who's pretty ****ing determined to make money and someone like myself who's already ****ing making $$$ is very wide. What the **** do these bron generation guys have? They have a guy who lets his mother **** DaReal Lambo and gets made to look like a bitch on the regular..... then they have the nerve to ask why older guys on ISH make them feel like shit and make them feel like their existence is meaningless every time they post. Brilliant!

I find that 75-80% of the Lebron generation shares the same shitty mindset that he does. Whiny little bitches who think they are entitled to things that they didn't earn that complain about not having enough help and opportunity in life. That think they deserve a trophy for losing. Thinking that being a loser in life is actually winning. Pathetic. Literally a 2/6 chance of succeeding in life. :lol

The other 20-25% are those who had positive role models in their life and parents that actually raised them properly and equipped them with the necessary tools to actually make something out of themselves despite all the negative influences being brought on by their entitlement generation.

The dumb asses on ISH who are in the 75%-80% know who they are.
To all of them:

Wake the **** up already. The economy needs you to pull your head out of your ass and you can start by having a clear perspective on something so simple as the NBA. Learn what the difference is between a respected winner like Jordan, Bird, Magic, Duncan etc is and what a disrespected loser like LeBron James is. We have faith in you. Embrace 2/7.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarHMgA3L5PsbVKM/giphy.gif

Jud
02-05-2016, 02:35 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=397569

AirBonner
02-05-2016, 02:36 PM
It sounds like the people in your social circles have similar mindsets to those in mine. Hard working, willing to do what it takes to get ahead of the competition. Do not confuse this with the majority however. Your small sample size of coworkers in the banking industry is very minuscule in the grand scheme of it all. So many colleagues of mine who are hiring managers in different industries complain about how unmotivated and entitled these fresh out of college students are. These days you have college grads with no experience demanding that the interviewer hire them because "I have a degree so I earned the right to work here." Are you ****ing kidding me? Pathetic.

The gap between someone who's pretty ****ing determined to make money and someone like myself who's already ****ing making $$$ is very wide. What the **** do these bron generation guys have? They have a guy who lets his mother **** DaReal Lambo and gets made to look like a bitch on the regular..... then they have the nerve to ask why older guys on ISH make them feel like shit and make them feel like their existence is meaningless every time they post. Brilliant!

I find that 75-80% of the Lebron generation shares the same shitty mindset that he does. Whiny little bitches who think they are entitled to things that they didn't earn that complain about not having enough help and opportunity in life. That think they deserve a trophy for losing. Thinking that being a loser in life is actually winning. Pathetic. Literally a 2/6 chance of succeeding in life. :lol

The other 20-25% are those who had positive role models in their life and parents that actually raised them properly and equipped them with the necessary tools to actually make something out of themselves despite all the negative influences being brought on by their entitlement generation.

To all of them:

Wake the **** up already. The economy needs you to pull your head out of your ass and you can start by having a clear perspective on something so simple as the NBA. Learn what the difference is between a respected winner like Jordan, Bird, Magic, Duncan etc is and what a disrespected loser like LeBron James. We have faith in you.

Definition of shook 40 year old virgin :lol

KobesFinger
02-05-2016, 02:50 PM
If you were 18 in 1998 that still makes you 35 or 36 depending on your birthday. If you were 24 then you're 41 or 42. Either way its sad that you take all this so seriously. You're 35 and you say stuff like 'Jordan fam stay winning'?

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 03:01 PM
If you were 18 in 1998 that still makes you 35 or 36 depending on your birthday. If you were 24 then you're 41 or 42. Either way its sad that you take all this so seriously. You're 35 and you say stuff like 'Jordan fam stay winning'?

Is this really the best reply you could come up with in response to the above? :lol

lilandywiggins
02-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Funny that people are catching feelings over this thread.

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 03:06 PM

I got them shook. :confusedshrug:

ShawkFactory
02-05-2016, 03:25 PM

To all of them:

Wake the **** up already. The economy needs you to pull your head out of your ass and you can start by having a clear perspective on something so simple as the NBA. Learn what the difference is between a respected winner like Jordan, Bird, Magic, Duncan etc is and what a disrespected loser like LeBron James is. We have faith in you. Embrace 2/7.

What you're saying has so little basis in reality. It gets more and more embarrassing every day.

Tuition costs are massive compared to past generations. A degree doesn't even come close to meaning what it once did.

Is that the newest generations fault? :lol

As to the bold..is it the fault of the kids that they didn't have positive role models that raised them properly? :lol

There's flaws in everyone, you just can't seem to see yours, or at least acknowledge them. Textbook superiority complex.

Lebron23
02-05-2016, 03:26 PM

OP's been a retard since he started posting in this forum.

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 03:49 PM
What you're saying has so little basis in reality. It gets more and more embarrassing every day.

Tuition costs are massive compared to past generations. A degree doesn't even come close to meaning what it once did.

Is that the newest generations fault? :lol

As to the bold..is it the fault of the kids that they didn't have positive role models that raised them properly? :lol

There's flaws in everyone, you just can't seem to see yours, or at least acknowledge them. Textbook superiority complex.

Just stop. You are on the right track by at least trying to have a proper conversation on the subject matter at hand but your mistake is that you attempt to question what I tell you. If you would stop trying to live in that dream world of yours and actually face reality, then you could better relate to what is being said. Try doing some actual research on your own and you will see that what I've stated is the reality of the situation. When I stop waking up happy and going to sleep happy knowing that I've done well for myself in life, then maybe I'll start worrying about any flaws. They clearly don't impact my happiness in life. Can you say the same for yourself?

Fact of it is that you don't really know shit about life yet. A tough pill to swallow, I know. You are just getting your toes wet. You should focus more on listening and a hell of a lot less time questioning what you are told.

Do you know what I paid for my tuition? Not a dime. Why? Because I had the intelligence to work for a fortune 500 company 40 hours a week while going to college straight out of HS and they had a program that paid the tuition in full. I didn't complain like a bitch like others about it being "too hard" or "not fun". I simply embraced the opportunity and was thankful for it. The result is that when I graduated, I had a 4 year head start in the field over 99.99% of the people that were 22 years old that also had a degree. It's called having a competitive advantage. While others were ****ing around with filling out paper work for scholarships, I was setting up my future the correct way. So yes, when 24/25 year old on ISH starts trying to tell me how it is and babbles about superiority complexes, you'll have to understand that all I can do is shake my head and laugh at the absurdity of it all.

OP's been a retard since he started posting in this forum.

I don't think I haven't seen a single day where someone didn't hand your ass to you on this message board for your moronic posts. I feel sorry for you. Seek help, sooner rather than later or you will wind up like Simon or worse.

AirBonner
02-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Just stop. You are on the right track by at least trying to have a proper conversation on the subject matter at hand but your mistake is that you attempt to question what I tell you. If you would stop trying to live in that dream world of yours and actually face reality, then you could better relate to what is being said. Try doing some actual research on your own and you will see that what I've stated is the reality of the situation. When I stop waking up happy and going to sleep happy knowing that I've done well for myself in life, then maybe I'll start worrying about any flaws. They clearly don't impact my happiness in life. Can you say the same for yourself?

Fact of it is that you don't really know shit about life yet. A tough pill to swallow, I know. You are just getting your toes wet. You should focus more on listening and a hell of a lot less time questioning what you are told.

Do you know what I paid for my tuition? Not a dime. Why? Because I had the intelligence to work for a fortune 500 company 40 hours a week while going to college straight out of HS and they had a program that paid the tuition in full. I didn't complain like a bitch like others about it being "too hard" or "not fun". I simply embraced the opportunity and was thankful for it. The result is that when I graduated, I had a 4 year head start in the field over 99.99% of the people that were 22 years old that also had a degree. It's called having a competitive advantage. So yes, when 24/25 year old on ISH starts trying to tell me how it is and babbles about superiority complexes, you'll have to understand that all I can do is shake my head and laugh at the absurdity of it all.

I don't think I haven't seen a single day where someone didn't hand your ass to you on this message board for your moronic posts. I feel sorry for you. Seek help, sooner rather than later or you will wind up like Simon or worse.
are you really bragging about working for a fortune 500 company on ish? WHAT A TIME WE LIVE IN :roll:

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 04:07 PM
are you really bragging about working for a fortune 500 company on ish? WHAT A TIME WE LIVE IN :roll:

Are you really that stupid that you fail to realize that having a fortune 500 company pay for all of your college so that you come out of college debt free is an accomplishment? Do you even understand what kind of intuition you need to have as an 18 year old to accomplish this? Obviously not.

I don't work for a fortune 500 company anymore. I work for a company that allows me to work from my home office where I get paid to make fun of morons like you on ISH to entertain myself if I so chose to. What are you doing right now? Collecting your unemployment check? :roll:

AirBonner
02-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Are you really that stupid that you fail to realize that having a fortune 500 company pay for all of your college so that you come out of college debt free is an accomplishment? Do you even understand what kind of intuition you need to have as an 18 year old to accomplish this? Obviously not.

I don't work for a fortune 500 company anymore. I work for a company that allows me to work from my home office where I get paid to make fun of morons like you on ISH to entertain myself if I so chose to. What are you doing right now? Collecting your unemployment check? :roll:
All that schooling and you still never learned to manage your time as an adult :facepalm

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 04:14 PM
All that schooling and you still never learned to manage your time as an adult :facepalm

You post on here an average of 6 times per day.

I post on here an average 4 times per day and I'm getting paid while I'm doing it.

Run along now and think next time you post.

ShawkFactory
02-05-2016, 04:20 PM

Do you know what I paid for my tuition? Not a dime. Why? Because I had the intelligence to work for a fortune 500 company 40 hours a week while going to college straight out of HS and they had a program that paid the tuition in full. I didn't complain like a bitch like others about it being "too hard" or "not fun". I simply embraced the opportunity and was thankful for it. The result is that when I graduated, I had a 4 year head start in the field over 99.99% of the people that were 22 years old that also had a degree. It's called having a competitive advantage. While others were ****ing around with filling out paper work for scholarships, I was setting up my future the correct way. So yes, when 24/25 year old on ISH starts trying to tell me how it is and babbles about superiority complexes, you'll have to understand that all I can do is shake my head and laugh at the absurdity of it all.

All I did was point out your implication that 60-70%, or whatever the number was, are morons and not equipped to handle whatever because they didn't have positive role models. Those were your words.

I'M not making excuses for anyone, but YOUR words clearly take the blame out of the hands of the newest generation and puts it on their parents. Just saying.

Tell me how it is, but don't think for a second that I don't have the ability to analyze and question what you say if you aren't conveying your words properly, or are doing it in a blatant biased way. That bias being that you really seem to hate the younger generations. It bleeds through your text.

Anyway, I'm doing a paid internship and am starting school again to get my DPT in the summer, at which time I will probably cease posting on this forum.

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 04:37 PM
All I did was point out your implication that 60-70%, or whatever the number was, are morons and not equipped to handle whatever because they didn't have positive role models. Those were your words.

I'M not making excuses for anyone, but YOUR words clearly take the blame out of the hands of the newest generation and puts it on their parents. Just saying.

Tell me how it is, but don't think for a second that I don't have the ability to analyze and question what you say if you aren't conveying your words properly, or are doing it in a blatant biased way. That bias being that you really seem to hate the younger generations. It bleeds through your text.

Anyway, I'm doing a paid internship and am starting school again to get my DPT in the summer, at which time I will probably cease posting on this forum.

How am I being biased? What is being said is based on real life experiences in addition to other testimonials from people I personally know in my extensive network and you are the one who is questioning it because it sounds biased.

Just be sure to check in after 2/7 happens.

sportjames23
02-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Straight_Ballin straight killin the Bran Family solo. :pimp:

Showtime2001
02-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Straight_Ballin straight killin the Bran Family solo. :pimp:
:applause: :cheers:

AirBonner
02-05-2016, 04:56 PM
You post on here an average of 6 times per day.

I post on here an average 4 times per day and I'm getting paid while I'm doing it.

Run along now and think next time you post.
Damn we should all take life lessons from you.
Step 1: Become white and privileged

LBJFTW
02-05-2016, 05:04 PM
:bowdown:

Just when these mofo's think they got something working in their favor with the Kobe ESPN ranking, straight_ballin come out and hit em with some new off da cuff spit that leaves Bran Family paralyzed. Does this nigguh eva let up?!

Damn we should all take life lessons from you.
Step 1: Become white and privileged

You know he not white tho.

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 05:06 PM
:bowdown:

Just when these mofo's think they got something working in their favor with the Kobe ESPN ranking, straight_ballin come out and hit em with some new off da cuff spit that leaves Bran Family paralyzed. Does this nigguh eva let up?!

You know he not white tho.

Gus Hemmingway
02-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Straight Ballin logging onto his CAVSFTW account with that "hip" 40yo ghetto jive

"off da cuff"
"mofo's"

DAMN! LOL!

:lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Hey Yo
02-05-2016, 05:13 PM
And you call out others for allegedly talking to their alts???

:roll:

Straight_Busted

Straight_Ballin
02-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Whenever I get accused of being an alt, the guy I'm being accused of is lit green also. Now I'm CAVSFTW. Last week I was 3ball, and the week before that I was Jeff. Last month I was sportjames23 alt. :lol

Poor Simon....

Showtime2001
02-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Straight Ballin logging onto his CAVSFTW account with that "hip" 40yo ghetto jive

"off da cuff"
"mofo's"

DAMN! LOL!

:lol :lol :lol :lol
meltdown.

LBJFTW
02-05-2016, 05:19 PM
He think I'm straight_ballin's alt. What a meltdown. :hammerhead:

Lebron23
01-12-2023, 08:48 AM

You are in your mid 40's and still trolling in this forum

Lebron23
01-12-2023, 08:49 AM
He think I'm straight_ballin's alt. What a meltdown. :hammerhead:

You are also a huge bitch like him.

Full Court
01-12-2023, 07:46 PM
You are in your mid 40's and still trolling in this forum

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F2f763 d5dc6561140e834e75746d23081%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3 D4252788&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=645e8cf421dc7ba1cf5593d31c1f2f211e02f5ab23978f 653bf558b89934f27f&ipo=images

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F2f763 d5dc6561140e834e75746d23081%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3 D4252788&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=645e8cf421dc7ba1cf5593d31c1f2f211e02f5ab23978f 653bf558b89934f27f&ipo=images

Being a Bronie fluffer has turned this fool into a complete basket case. :lol

Lebron23
01-13-2023, 09:29 AM

Being a Bronie fluffer has turned this fool into a complete basket case. :lol

God bless you Vito.

bison
01-13-2023, 02:29 PM

and you are a fvcking filipino and that's all you'll ever be. NEVER forget that