:roll:

That's why you have him on the team

They wouldn't be the same without him

lilandywiggins
02-05-2016, 12:14 PM
:roll:

wagexslave
02-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Charles Barkley has a lot of love for the Suns and is ashamed that Sarver has destroyed what was once a quite good franchise. As a Suns fan, I feel the same way. I wont buy another ticket to the game until Sarver sells the team to someone who actually knows how to run it. What this management has been doing makes me sick. They deserve to be roasted publicly by one of the greatest Suns of all time. Maybe it will make them realize just how far they've fallen.

This is the first season since the early 2000's that I haven't even been watching a lot of the games. I just don't want to support Sarver anymore. And when I do watch, it's heartbreaking. Because some of these young studs on the team truly have a lot of talent and heart, but I know that they're going to waste as long as we have this owner and front office.

sd3035
02-05-2016, 12:57 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

highwhey
02-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Like the other poster said, it's tough love. Barkley resides in Scottsdale and still has a lot of love for Phoenix. The man loves us, but he is disappointed in the sad state of affairs the Suns have driven themselves into. Every Suns fan know the management is absolutely shitty and has no business in the NBA. The owner is cheap fck that should be banned from owning any professional sports organization.

highwhey
02-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Charles Barkley has a lot of love for the Suns and is ashamed that Sarver has destroyed what was once a quite good franchise. As a Suns fan, I feel the same way. I wont buy another ticket to the game until Sarver sells the team to someone who actually knows how to run it. What this management has been doing makes me sick. They deserve to be roasted publicly by one of the greatest Suns of all time. Maybe it will make them realize just how far they've fallen.

This is the first season since the early 2000's that I haven't even been watching a lot of the games. I just don't want to support Sarver anymore. And when I do watch, it's heartbreaking. Because some of these young studs on the team truly have a lot of talent and heart, but I know that they're going to waste as long as we have this owner and front office.
I think this is the case for a lot of us fans. Me and my friends love basketball but we stopped watching suns games altogether. If by chance we bring them up, we talk briefly about it and move on because of how sad the situation is in.

Goofsta Knicca
02-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Wish he woulda broke it down like this

The Pheeni Sunnn... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjbtZywfkc&feature=youtu.be&t=1m28s

JohnFreeman
02-05-2016, 10:53 PM
:lol

catch24
02-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Roasted :lol

The jalapeno/pickles on nachos bit had me rolling. lmao

BarberSchool
02-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Chuck :applause: :bowdown: :roll: :cheers:

zoom17
02-05-2016, 11:31 PM