PDA

View Full Version : Guys, honestly. I feel bad for the Kobe army.

Akrazotile
02-06-2016, 02:53 AM
I know I should be alpha and ruthless and take pride in the fact that we've been stomping down on their windpipes mercilessly.

But I can't help but feel pity for them. I never seen a stanbase take L's like this before. It's unprecedented. The ranks of their army have dwindled the last few years, and I respect the weary and beleaguered soldiers who stumbled to the battlefield this year.

But man... they basically walked into a minefield. They just been getting blowed da fuq UP. Explosions ripping through the air, sending pieces of Kobe fam flying across the chilled winter landscape. Stans dropping to their knees, wounded and screaming to God before being bludgeoned by members of the Lebron family. It's sheer madness. Kennethgriffin crawled away from the carnage just far enough to prop himself against a tree, take the cap off the small tube of hemlock around his neck and drink the poison. The rest of the army is left to fight until they've been mowed down to the very last one. This is what it's come to.

IF Kobe makes the hall of fame, I think the soldiers who fought today should be remembered during the ceremony. They stood and fought a losing battle on his behalf. But they are just absolutely getting annihilated. Rankings are pouring in from publications in every corner of the net dropping his alltime status. His career FG% is dropping by the month. Current and former players are disrespecting him. While the Lebron Family is stronger than ever and exerting a crushing amount of force onto the remainder of the tattered brigade.

The battle has been concluded by a slaughtering. The Lebron Family has won decisively. Kobe army literally has no legs left to stand on. They're dissipated and disoriented and being scalped one by one. It's no longer a fight, it's sheer execution.

The result is no longer in any degree of doubt. The Lebron Family has won resoundingly.

War is Hell....

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-06-2016, 02:59 AM
You're even more pitiful.

Fix yourself up before it's too late.

You need to start using your money better, your attention better, your intention behind your acts more appropriately, the few years left on earth better and many more things.

Hurry up Chris. Time is ticking.

keep-itreal
02-06-2016, 03:01 AM
I thought they all moved on to the Curry army?

Mr. Jabbar
02-06-2016, 03:05 AM
The rent is real

Kobe/Curry fam stays WINNING!

FreezingTsmoove
02-06-2016, 03:07 AM
Its been a rough few days but 2/7 is basically confirmed at this point so all we really have to do is wait a few months

It will be an absolute ISH takeover

You have been warned. Might as well register for some new alts LebRon fam youre going to need them in the summer

SpaceJam
02-06-2016, 03:12 AM
Why is everything you post here absolute cringe...

Let's go with another example

Lebron goes to the dentist: "Lebron we'll go ahead and put four crowns in - one for each of the King's MVP's!" Everyone chuckles.

Kobe goes to the dentist: "Uhh, Kobe you dont even have any fillings, why do you keep begging us to put a crown in?? There's no reason for giving you a crown. Ok, ok, fine, we'll put in one just to make you happy..."

https://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-08/27/9/imagebuzz/webdr15/anigif_optimized-2203-1440681264-2.gif

Akrazotile
02-06-2016, 03:15 AM

What do you mean, bro?

AirBonner
02-06-2016, 03:15 AM
The rent is real

Hi Dubeta

Akrazotile
02-06-2016, 03:17 AM
Also, btw, guys, if you have a chance please 5-star this thread.

nba_55
02-06-2016, 03:20 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
02-06-2016, 03:22 AM
it saddens me to see how the few bran stans left cant capitalize on this meaningless ranking. no remarkable post, no slays. Just volume posting cringe stuff that will be forgotten tomorrow.

its too evident they, like their idol, just dont have what it takes.

Gus Hemmingway
02-06-2016, 03:42 AM
Should we call a cease fire on the Kobe fam? :confusedshrug:

Honestly, this was such a brutal impact on Kobe's longevity today. What's funny is that EVERYONE saw #12 coming, the pre-emptive threads, the taunting we gave them prior to it. We knew, we just knew

But has the Lebron fam heard a PEEP from them about Lebrons ranking? nope, nadda, nuthin.

THEY even know, Lebron was destined for top 10 status with the greats. THEY knew he already surpassed Kobe.

TWELVE folks TWELVE:lol :lol

Akrazotile
02-06-2016, 03:50 AM
Should we call a cease fire on the Kobe fam? :confusedshrug:

Honestly, this was such a brutal impact on Kobe's longevity today. What's funny is that EVERYONE saw #12 coming, the pre-emptive threads, the taunting we gave them prior to it. We knew, we just knew

But has the Lebron fam heard a PEEP from them about Lebrons ranking? nope, nadda, nuthin.

THEY even know, Lebron was destined for top 10 status with the greats. THEY knew he already surpassed Kobe.

TWELVE folks TWELVE:lol :lol

Hey, can I ask you a favor bro? Can you give me five stars for this thread?

Ill def owe you.

Gus Hemmingway
02-06-2016, 03:54 AM
Hey, can I ask you a favor bro? Can you give me five stars for this thread?

Ill def owe you.

5 starred, future repped and abt to send you pics of my moms tits. brb

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 04:05 AM
5 starred, future repped and abt to send you pics of my moms tits. brb

:roll:

knicksman
02-06-2016, 04:12 AM
Well its obvious that espn writers are bran stans and they have seen ish bran family becoming fewer and fewer the last 2 years. So they ranked kobe this way to save the family or else bran fam would be dead even before the eventual 2/7 happens.

SwayDizzle
02-06-2016, 04:18 AM

so true, everything he posts is unbelievably cringe. he takes the cake on this board when it comes to lack of wit and sense of humor.

Gileraracer
02-06-2016, 05:08 AM
5/7 > 2/6

Thread can be closed now

rodman91
02-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Aren't they transforming into Curry fans now? Not just in here but in general.

Last Year: Kobe vs Lebron.
This Year: Curry vs Lebron.

Nash
02-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Kobe stans for years pumped up their boy to something he wasn't. And when the time came, we all saw he's not even regarded as a top 10 player. Of course they are falling on their faces right now. They tried for years to convince us of something he never was.

Whatever happens, even if Lebron goes 2/14, he's still in that top 10 and Kobe isn't there.

tontoz
02-06-2016, 10:32 AM
IF Kobe makes the hall of fame, ..

:coleman:

HenryGarfunkle
02-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Hey man, wanna **** my mom? :D

I'll do anything for you bro. You're my guy. :cheers:

Gus Hemmingway
02-06-2016, 01:02 PM

:roll: :roll:

Akrazotile
02-06-2016, 04:04 PM

:lebronamazed:

I mean... sure, I'm down. You're a true blue, buddy :cheers:

24-Inch_Chrome
02-06-2016, 04:14 PM
If you seriously identify as part of a player's army you should probably kill yourself.

HOoopCityJones
02-06-2016, 04:15 PM
Did this ni99a just seriously hop on an alt and ask to fucc his own Mom?

WindmiLL
02-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Aren't they transforming into Curry fans now? Not just in here but in general.

Last Year: Kobe vs Lebron.
This Year: Curry vs Lebron.

They were transorming into Rose fans in 11', then Durant, then Paul George fans, then again Durant and now they are Curry fans :oldlol:

And they are first to preach about loyalty, call out Lebron fans for being bandwagoon fans etc,...

AirBonner
02-06-2016, 05:26 PM
They were transorming into Rose fans in 11', then Durant, then Paul George fans, then again Durant and now they are Curry fans :oldlol:

And they are first to preach about loyalty, call out Lebron fans for being bandwagoon fans etc,...
"They" I think it's mostly one person. Dubeta and Jabbar are the same person it's quite comical. Whoever " they" are they doing a good job trolling this site.

pastis
02-06-2016, 05:31 PM
"They" I think it's mostly one person. Dubeta and Jabbar are the same person it's quite comical. Whoever " they" are they doing a good job trolling this site.

wait, what? :lol

Mr. Jabbar
02-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Did this ni99a just seriously hop on an alt and ask to fucc his own Mom?

:lol :lol

Bandito
02-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Kobe stans for years pumped up their boy to something he wasn't. And when the time came, we all saw he's not even regarded as a top 10 player. Of course they are falling on their faces right now. They tried for years to convince us of something he never was.

Whatever happens, even if Lebron goes 2/14, he's still in that top 10 and Kobe isn't there.
And all you have is years of thread-making glorifying the figure of Lebron living of your mom's welfare to show. What a sad life:facepalm

dubeta
02-06-2016, 05:38 PM

They are? :lol

pastis
02-06-2016, 05:42 PM
They are? :lol

that cant be true. nobody could play the role of kobe stan and kobe critic so good :lol

dubeta
02-06-2016, 05:48 PM
that cant be true. nobody could play the role of kobe stan and kobe critic so good :lol

All I will say is:

no comment

Gileraracer
02-06-2016, 07:35 PM

Lebron fans ARE bandwagoners

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2016, 07:36 PM
The rent is real

cringe