PDA

View Full Version : As a huge Lebron/Kobe/Shaq Fan, Lebron is annoying me

retaxis
02-06-2016, 04:08 AM
I got Lebron and all the superstars jerseys over the years but this Lebron dipping his shoulders on ever drive is just offensive foul over and over again. I also feel bad when watching cavs games now because they do not have any control over the team...it competely runs on the b1tch made emotions of Lebron who was raised by a single mother (explains his b1tch madeness). I like watching him on Heat and while he was growing up as I thought he would change and also while he was on the Heat there was always stability with Wade/Spo/Riley. Now its a fhcking emotional rollercoaster every frigging game. Lucky I don't go to these games otherwise i would be throwing furniture round.

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 04:51 AM
I got Lebron and all the superstars jerseys over the years but this Lebron dipping his shoulders on ever drive is just offensive foul over and over again. I also feel bad when watching cavs games now because they do not have any control over the team...it competely runs on the b1tch made emotions of Lebron who was raised by a single mother (explains his b1tch madeness). I like watching him on Heat and while he was growing up as I thought he would change and also while he was on the Heat there was always stability with Wade/Spo/Riley. Now its a fhcking emotional rollercoaster every frigging game. Lucky I don't go to these games otherwise i would be throwing furniture round.

Don't disrespect a top 10 player all time :no:

Gileraracer
02-06-2016, 04:58 AM
Don't disrespect a top 100 player all time :no:

fixed

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 04:59 AM
fixed

:no: