PDA

View Full Version : Horry "Curry better than Kobe ever was"

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 04:58 AM
Is Chef Curry already a bigger threat on offense than Kobe ever was?

Former NBA player, Kobe teammate, and Lakers studio guy Robert Horry said yes, while on*SiriusXM NBA Radio*with host Justin Termine. Here is his quote (hat tip *********):

keep-itreal
02-06-2016, 05:01 AM
:lebronamazed:

SpaceJam
02-06-2016, 05:05 AM
One thing I always find interesting about former player's inputs is people tend to dismiss it when it suits them, but run with it when it's to lessen a particular player they dislike, eg. See Above

Gus Hemmingway
02-06-2016, 05:22 AM
The Kobe fam carpet bombing doesn't stop

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

JT123
02-06-2016, 05:37 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Kobe family literally can't catch a break. Their boy is being disrespected and exposed left and right. Has any other superstar had so many former teammates/coaches talk shit about them constantly?

Phil Jackson: Kobe is uncoachable. Trade him or I'm gone
Smush: Our problems started and ended with Kobe
Bynum: Kobe stunted my growth
Horry: All Kobe could do is drive and kick/dunk

:lol :roll: :oldlol:

knicksman
02-06-2016, 05:50 AM
At least its against curry instead of wilt:lol .

swagga
02-06-2016, 05:54 AM
OP speaking to himself :roll:

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 06:48 AM
Kobe family literally can't catch a break. Their boy is being disrespected and exposed left and right. Has any other superstar had so many former teammates/coaches talk shit about them constantly?

:roll:

warriorfan
02-06-2016, 07:07 AM
op is a geek

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 07:13 AM
op is a geek

Jabbar melting down :lebronamazed:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/397054fbcfb7d2de8f4740a96567828c/tumblr_mmg8pgdlbF1s37joxo1_250.gif

SexSymbol
02-06-2016, 07:25 AM
It's funny, because if curry's better than Kobe on offense than how much more is he better than Bron?

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 07:28 AM
It's funny, because if curry's better than Kobe on offense than how much more is he better than Bron?

Not as much because Lebron is better offensively than Mr 44% career shooter :lebronamazed:

SexSymbol
02-06-2016, 07:31 AM
Not as much because Lebron is better offensively than Mr 44% career shooter :lebronamazed:
That's just not true and judging from your recent continous meltdown, you know it too

SpaceJam
02-06-2016, 07:37 AM
Dudes been on ISH the moment the ranking dropped :oldlol:

What a life

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 07:38 AM
That's just not true and judging from your recent continous meltdown, you know it too

Yawn. Another Kobe stan melting down:(

You're right. A 25 ppg 44.9% fg scorer who averages 4.7 apg is better than
....................a 27 ppg 49.6%fg scorer who averages 7 apg :oldlol:

Great logic by this fanboy :lebronamazed:

Nash
02-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Well, one of these guys actually still could make the elite top 10 family.

We're waiting for you Steph.

SexSymbol
02-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Yawn. Another Kobe stan melting down:(

You're right. A 25 ppg 44.9% fg scorer who averages 4.7 apg is better than
....................a 27 ppg 49.6%fg scorer who averages 7 apg :oldlol:

Great logic by this fanboy :lebronamazed:
Splendid arguments.
What about Kobe being a better driver to the basket, better mid range shooter, better 3pt shooter, better post player and to top it all of, a better defender?
Results speak for themselves, 5>2

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 08:01 AM
Well, one of these guys actually still could make the elite top 10 family.

We're waiting for you Steph.

Kobe is going to drop even further within 2 years!

SexSymbol
02-06-2016, 08:04 AM

Kobe is going to drop even further within 2 years!
He probably will given that people are caught up with recent things, same will lebron, bird and others stars of yesterday, but tell me, why does that give you such joy? You have no affiliations with Kobe, he has done nothing to you, aside rape your team on numerous times, and you gain nothing by hating or loving him.
So what's the deal here? Do you just like to waste time pretending that you hate someone that you have never met? Or is your mother's name Katelyn by any chance?

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Curry well on his way now :applause:
MVP this year again to surpass Kobe's solitary mvp in 20 seasons:lol
A fmvp and another next year hopefully.
He'll already pass Kobe in PER by the end of the season and will pass him in everything else within 2 years :bowdown:

Bankaii
02-06-2016, 08:08 AM
Splendid arguments.
What about Kobe being a better driver to the basket, better mid range shooter, better 3pt shooter, better post player and to top it all of, a better defender?
Results speak for themselves, 5>2
Quit lying to yourself.

Kobe is not the better slasher(not even close), not the better 3 point shooter, and definitely not a better defender.

Kobe being carried to 3 rings proves nothing.

2=2
4>1

Mr Feeny
02-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Quit lying to yourself.

Kobe is not the better slasher(not even close), not the better 3 point shooter, and definitely not a better defender.

2=2
4>1

Did you really waste your time responding to that?
There's no need to pull out 3fg% and every metric to debunk every Kobe stan delusions :lol
Don't waste you're time.
He's just wound up because people don't think his hero is a top 11 player. Take is easy! :lebronamazed:

bobopenguin
02-06-2016, 08:23 AM

Lol out of all players... U quote Smush fking Parker.
U lose.

tontoz
02-06-2016, 10:26 AM
One thing I always find interesting about former player's inputs is people tend to dismiss it when it suits them, but run with it when it's to lessen a particular player they dislike, eg. See Above

Yeah people have been ripping Kareem for his comments but their treated Magic's comments like gospel.

SexSymbol
02-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Quit lying to yourself.

2=2
4>1
Kobe is clearly the better 3pt shooter, I think you're the first poster here that actually tries to argue this.
And he's a much better slasher, his first step is miles ahead in terms of speed and technique.
And he's definitely a better defender. Bron was never a lockdown guy, and Kobe was for quite some time.

theaussieguy
02-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Curry is a better offensive thread than ANYBODY let alone kobe.

La Frescobaldi
02-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Steve Nash: Stephen Curry may be 'as skilled a player as we've ever had'

Golden State Warriors player development consultant and two-time MVP Steve Nash had high praise for Warriors superstar Stephen Curry in a recent interview with the San Jose Mercury News......

Though some -- including Kevin Garnett last week -- have begun to compare Curry to Michael Jordan, Nash said to pump the brakes on that comparison, before adding that Curry is carving out a historical niche of his own.

Rick Barry:

pastis
02-06-2016, 11:35 AM
watching the gsw against the wizards i was half amazed half bored.

i mean, curry just dropped like 10 three pointer from like 3 metres behind the 3-point line....and was evend defended. this is just ridiculous. how in hell can you prevent him to do this. the wizards did a fantastic job defending curry most of the game....you just cant do anything against that. you can just hope that he misses. and im sure that he cant hit those ridiculous shots over years. if he does = goat offensive peak ever.

i guess in playoffs, curry will be immediatly doubled from second 1 til the end. if you have athletic enough defenders, who have the fitniss and stamina to chase him wherever he goes and trying to prevent him from getting the ball....could be very successfull (cavs last year basically had just dellavedova)

La Frescobaldi
02-06-2016, 11:36 AM
no wonder Curry got so much better this year he has got Steve FREAKING Nash over at the gym.

Just up close play-him-like-this scouting reports alone from Nash would be worth that whole mountain of Smaug gold

La Frescobaldi
02-06-2016, 11:38 AM
watching the gsw against the wizards i was half amazed half bored.

i mean, curry just dropped like 10 three pointer from like 3 metres behind the 3-point line....and was evend defended. this is just ridiculous. how in hell can you prevent him to do this. the wizards did a fantastic job defending curry most of the game....you just cant do anything against that. you can just hope that he misses. and im sure that he cant hit those ridiculous shots over years. if he does = goat offensive peak ever.

i guess in playoffs, curry will be immediatly doubled from second 1 til the end. if you have athletic enough defenders, who have the fitniss and stamina to chase him wherever he goes and trying to prevent him from getting the ball....could be very successfull (cavs last year basically had just dellavedova)

klay thompson and dray green will be loving to hear you say that

DavisWarriorsFan
02-06-2016, 11:43 AM
You put the quoted put the title of the topic Horry with "Steph better than Kobe ever was" yet Horry never said he's better than him. He just said he's a bigger threat offensively than Kobe cuz Steph is a great 3 point shooter. He's better than Jordan offensively. I've listened to the podcast, dude.

La Frescobaldi
02-06-2016, 12:10 PM
You put the quoted put the title of the topic Horry with "Steph better than Kobe ever was" yet Horry never said he's better than him. He just said he's a bigger threat offensively than Kobe cuz Steph is a great 3 point shooter. He's better than Jordan offensively. I've listened to the podcast, dude.

you know what feeny rhymes with tho

http://media.wiley.com/Lux/48/138248.image0.jpg

SpaceJam
02-06-2016, 12:16 PM

:applause: :applause: