PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Requested Private Workouts with Wiggins and Lavine This Summer

no pun intended
02-06-2016, 06:31 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25474986

http://i.imgur.com/z4PIatE.jpg

GrapeApe
02-06-2016, 06:36 PM
I assumed you meant he wanted to work out their privates. Misleading thread title.

Lebron23
02-06-2016, 06:37 PM
I assumed you meant he wanted to work out their privates. Misleading thread title.

:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
02-06-2016, 06:38 PM
Kobe1nkinobe couldn't defeat Lebron Vader so he's vengfully wanting to act as some Master Jedi training Luke Wigwalker

CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone else suprise this leaks RIGHT after #12?

MP.Trey
02-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Now we know the Ko in Kobe stands for "Kollude".

Fallen Angel
02-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Imagine Kobe and Garnett coaching LaVine and Wiggins during workouts in the summer. I can't fathom how much blood, sweat, tears, and piss would be shed between the two kids.

Shih508
02-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Imagine Kobe and Garnett coaching LaVine and Wiggins during workouts in the summer. I can't fathom how much blood, sweat, tears, and piss would be shed between the two kids.

two of the most fake tough guys? lol

Fallen Angel
02-06-2016, 08:12 PM
two of the most competitive players in league history

training with Kobe and Garnett takes thick skin and pure will to get better

FireDavidKahn
02-06-2016, 08:13 PM
AlphaBe knows talent when he sees it.

Akrazotile
02-06-2016, 08:18 PM
:wtf:

Why did Kobe request Wiggins and Lavine's privates???

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Wiggins and Lavine are about to become much better. Wiggins will learn a Good Jumpshot so he won't be disrespected and bit ch made like Lebron. Who leaves a superstar so much space for a J?

Lebron Fails the Eye test while players like Kobe,Steph,Bird,Mj,Magic obliterate it

I'm still relativley new to basketball and I don't really care for advance stats or know what most of them mean. I didn't really know what to call it until someone mentioned it here on ish on when you just know from watching a player that they have "it" People call it the "eyetest"

So, I was thinking if it was possible to create an advanced stat that ties in stats but also context or "The Eye Test" I know it might be subjective but an advanced stat that ties in context would be great because as much as good stats are nice to look at it doesn't mean anything if context is no applied to it.

Maybe it can tie in stuff like

1.traveling
2.bit- ching
3.lack of footwork
4.Lack of Jumpshot
5.colluding
6.fg% protection
7.coach killing
8.throwing teammates under the bus when you choke
9.blaming jersey sleeves for a poor shooting night
10/.handpicking teammates then quiting once they get hurt
11.stiffarming
12.lack of respect for coach
13.HGH
14.feeling the need to get hair surgery ,
15.having another player say that they hope your arena smells like alcohol and not do anything about it
16.having mom getting banged by someone 3 years older than you named the BigLambo?

Lelbron fails the Eyetest that much is evident

dubeta
02-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Kobe tried the same thing with Faber and look what happened to her

Bandito
02-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Weird sex scene bro:biggums:

Goofsta Knicca
02-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Weird sex scene bro:biggums:

Four dood ass fukkin centipede. K.G. is da caboose.

Lavine <--- Wiggins <--- Kobe <--- K.G.