PDA

View Full Version : Your long term girlfriend/wife tells you her ex had a 12 inch mandingo

Draz
02-06-2016, 09:34 PM
And nags you, is constantly grumpy, doesn't moan during sex, doesn't orgasm unless you do oral, and she's always complaining about random shit.

Do you leave? :lol

nathanjizzle
02-06-2016, 09:35 PM
yes. because you are not happy about that aspect of the relationship, no matter the reason being.

Draz
02-06-2016, 09:36 PM
yes. because you are not happy about that aspect of the relationship, no matter the reason being.
What if the reason she's nagging is because she isn't being properly fckd?

nathanjizzle
02-06-2016, 09:38 PM
What if the reason she's nagging is because she isn't being properly fckd?

but how can you properly *** her with a 5 inch *****? you cant, and anyman who cant pleasure their woman is emasculated especially knowing its because shes use to large ****.

blablabla
02-06-2016, 09:41 PM
better learn how to eat it that pxssy

Draz
02-06-2016, 09:41 PM
but how can you properly *** her with a 5 inch *****? you cant, and anyman who cant pleasure their woman is emasculated especially knowing its because shes use to large ****.

Won't flex on ISH about my size, but senior year in HS I was pushing 7 and a quarter. I'd say I'm 6 3/4 and 7 on the best day. I'm also skinny asf too. I'm packing for my height and body weight.

But 12 inches? That's like, an italian herbs and cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, south west sauce with ranch and chicken breast sandwitch going up there. There's just no comparison you know.

jongib369
02-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Won't flex on ISH about my size, but senior year in HS I was pushing 7 and a quarter. I'd say I'm 6 3/4 and 7 on the best day. I'm also skinny asf too. I'm packing for my height and body weight.

But 12 inches? That's like, an italian herbs and cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, south west sauce with ranch and chicken breast sandwitch going up there. There's just no comparison you know.

:roll: :cheers:

Akrazotile
02-06-2016, 11:52 PM
I ask her if she still has his phone # and would she mind if I gave him a call sometime.

Bandito
02-06-2016, 11:52 PM

:roll:

Bandito
02-06-2016, 11:53 PM
I'd like to have an italian herbs and cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, south west sauce with ranch and chicken breast sandwitch inside me
Sad thing about this post is this fatass isn't talking about *****:(

zoom17
02-06-2016, 11:55 PM
You guys know 12 inch dick is a myth right. Well a functional one isn't.

jongib369
02-06-2016, 11:59 PM
You guys know 12 inch dick is a myth right. Well a functional one isn't.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon

zoom17
02-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Poor guy can't get a proper erection before passing out.

Draz
02-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Yall think this funny.

Ask your girl wholeheartedly who had the biggest dck.

Maaan if she ever hit me with 12 inches I'll jump out the nearest window

knickballer
02-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Not many dudes in this world are packing 12 inch donggers. The probability of that is like walking into some guy who's as tall as Yao Ming. One in ten million.

TheMan
02-07-2016, 05:55 AM
You nutballs are insane if you think chicks are into freakishly huge cocks like that. :oldlol:

Go read articles where women discuss men's sizes or ask your female friends (obviously if you're close enough with them, by all means don't ask that new co worker that you hardly know, lol).

Women say that average dick size 5-6 inch range is perfectly fine, some like it a bit thicker or a bit longer by an inch or so but women get freaked out by 12 inches or anything close to it...for most it goes beyond the pleasure threshold and crosses into it being a painful experience.

We like big tits (just like women say they like a big ****) but how many of you dudes seriously want a chick who's freakishly huge :confusedshrug:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b5/49/94/b549940fc8caa2c24790193ee4cf7a13.jpg

Your normal size pecker is perfectly fine for the ladies, stop being so effing paranoid about it and instead work on your oral skills if you feel you're lacking :lol