PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors are ruining the NBA for me

Taller than CP3
02-06-2016, 11:41 PM
I had such high hopes for the Cavs, Spurs, and Thunder and all of them have been blown out.

I think I might stop watching after tonight.

This isn't even fair anymore. There's no point in watching. It's all just a waste of time. Everyone else is competing for 2nd place.

FKAri
02-06-2016, 11:43 PM
Maybe other teams will prioritize players with bbiq who can make the right plays rather than boneheads who jump high.

keep-itreal
02-06-2016, 11:44 PM
I'm sure that's how people thought when Jordan was winning championships

DMV2
02-06-2016, 11:53 PM
One regular game =/= 7-game playoff series

we've seen teams go 4-0 against an opponent only to lose against that same opponent in a playoff series.

even if the Warriors are destined to be a dynasty team, it won't last for more than 4 years. back-to-back titles and 3 titles in 4 years are already hard enough to complete.

Let's see if GSW can get back-to-back first before we say they're ruining the league.

buddha
02-06-2016, 11:55 PM
lol so when one team is really good the NBA is ruined for you? yet the NBA wasn't ruined for you when LeBron teamed up with Dwade? lmfao

Taller than CP3
02-07-2016, 12:00 AM
lol so when one team is really good the NBA is ruined for you? yet the NBA wasn't ruined for you when LeBron teamed up with Dwade? lmfao

Heat were 2 out of 4, they weren't even that good.

I quit watching back then too. Looking back on it, I feel guilty I missed out on Jordan's prime.

SAKOTXA
02-07-2016, 12:02 AM
And is that the Warriors' fault? :oldlol:

Lebronzy underachieved. Curry isn't going to. That's the difference

Beastmode88
02-07-2016, 12:02 AM
You make it seem like they pulled a lebron in 2010.

Ca$H
02-07-2016, 01:25 AM
One regular game =/= 7-game playoff series

we've seen teams go 4-0 against an opponent only to lose against that same opponent in a playoff series.

even if the Warriors are destined to be a dynasty team, it won't last for more than 4 years. back-to-back titles and 3 titles in 4 years are already hard enough to complete.

Let's see if GSW can get back-to-back first before we say they're ruining the league.

What if Durant signs with them? How many years?

Mr. Jabbar
02-07-2016, 01:26 AM
warriors are 10x better than the cheat and they didnt even collude :lol

Done_And_Done
02-07-2016, 01:27 AM
That's basketball in a nuttshell my dude.

DavisWarriorsFan
02-07-2016, 02:05 AM
Whiners like you whine about the Showtime Lakers, Jordan's Bulls, 2000's Lakers cuz they win too much and dominate the league but still watch the NBA. Enjoy the Warriors season cuz they are another special and entertaining basketball team.

sd3035
02-07-2016, 02:12 AM
The Warriors have brought a level of excitement back to the league that had been missing for a long time. (OKC has been exciting on and off for several years but has suffered injuries, bad luck, and poor coaching)

This team is drawing huge numbers on the road and has opposing fans in awe of their play. It's a great time to be an NBA fan

Mr. Jabbar
02-07-2016, 02:14 AM
The Warriors have brought a level of excitement back to the league that had been missing for a long time. (OKC has been exciting on and off for several years but has suffered injuries, bad luck, and poor coaching)

This team is drawing huge numbers on the road and has opposing fans in awe of their play. It's a great time to be an NBA fan

WHAT A TIME!

Marchesk
02-07-2016, 02:15 AM
It would be best though if someone gives them a closely contested 7 game series in the playoffs, particularly the WCF or finals.

24-Inch_Chrome
02-07-2016, 02:17 AM
An 8 point loss is a blowout?

Micku
02-07-2016, 02:26 AM

Didn't the Heat do that? I mean, ppl would love to watch them just to see them lose. They were the most hated team in the NBA, but they were exciting as hell to watch. And their streak in 13 was amazing.

The Warriors have a chance to make history tho. They teamplay is more polish than those Heat teams and they dominate the league way more so than the Heat. So...ever since I guess the 2001 playoff Lakers or the Bulls in 96.

Anyway, the Thunder vs Warriors was close today. I mean, the Warriors were beating them by 20 at one point, but the Thunder came back. The Warriors just closed it out, but it's not like it was a blowout.

WorldWarriors
02-07-2016, 02:43 AM
I had such high hopes for the Cavs, Spurs, and Thunder and all of them have been blown out.

I think I might stop watching after tonight.

This isn't even fair anymore. There's no point in watching. It's all just a waste of time. Everyone else is competing for 2nd place.

I can see how your season is ruined. That happens when a team you hate keeps winning.

WorldWarriors
02-07-2016, 02:48 AM
Didn't the Heat do that? I mean, ppl would love to watch them just to see them lose. They were the most hated team in the NBA, but they were exciting as hell to watch. And their streak in 13 was amazing.

The Warriors have a chance to make history tho. They teamplay is more polish than those Heat teams and they dominate the league way more so than the Heat. So...ever since I guess the 2001 playoff Lakers or the Bulls in 96.

Anyway, the Thunder vs Warriors was close today. I mean, the Warriors were beating them by 20 at one point, but the Thunder came back. The Warriors just closed it out, but it's not like it was a blowout.
It was a great game. Thunder came back. But teams have done that before against the warriors. Hell even the sixers did it. I knew the the Thunder were gonna comeback. KD and Westbrook are just too good.

jongib369
02-07-2016, 03:13 AM
League is too big, 15-20 teams would be perfect IMO

Bay Area Baller
02-07-2016, 03:40 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTntVRngZmt2MTWo/giphy.gif

Gileraracer
02-07-2016, 06:17 AM
Dan Gilbert on suicide watch. Did everything to buy as many stars as possible, spent millions in luxury taxes and then realized the teams leader is a beta who's known for loosing finals, not winning.

Meanwhile GSW came from nowhere, no collusions, no spectacular trades and still twice as good.

Mr Feeny
02-07-2016, 06:50 AM
For me, no.

It's only a matter of time before Curry drops Kobrick even further down the Al time list :lebronamazed:

Rooting for Curry to sweep the MVP awards this year and lead GSW to a 3peating next year
:applause: :applause: :hammertime: :hammertime:

dunksby
02-07-2016, 06:52 AM
They didn't blowout the Thunder, OKC gave them the toughest time among all contenders, and on their home turf too.

buddha
02-07-2016, 08:45 AM
if Durant signs with the Warriors then the NBA may be unwatchable because the warriors will win 70 plus games for the next 4 years and win every sweep the next 4 finals.

KD to the Heat or Wizard would be real interesting.

INDI
02-07-2016, 08:47 AM

I quit watching back then too. Looking back on it, I feel guilty I missed out on Jordan's prime.

Well if it makes you feel any better the warriors are 1-3 since getting draymond

rmt
02-07-2016, 09:06 AM
In every sport, there is a limited time in the spot light. Of course, with the increase in salary under the luxury tax and the tendency for players to team up, who knows how long will GSW's time be. Their core is young - they could have a 15+ year run like SA.

kurple
02-07-2016, 09:31 AM
The Warriors have brought a level of excitement back to the league that had been missing for a long time.
for Cali fans or what? because i was just as exited about bball last year, and the years before that

Duderonomy
02-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Warriors have a rough road stretch and need to go 27-5 the rest of the way. It won't be easy.

Harison
02-07-2016, 10:57 AM
How the f** did you quit watching prime Jordan play? It was a supreme entertainment.

La Frescobaldi
02-07-2016, 11:15 AM
League is too big, 15-20 teams would be perfect IMO

would be better for sure. you'd get less dregs

La Frescobaldi
02-07-2016, 11:17 AM

And now you are gonna miss out on Splash Brothers for the same reason?

is your team a dog or what?

you're not.... a Celtics fan, are you?

K Xerxes
02-07-2016, 11:21 AM
How the f** did you quit watching prime Jordan play? It was a supreme entertainment.

Just a guess, but he was probably still swimming around in his dad's ball sack at the time. Hardly his fault :confusedshrug:

WorldWarriors
02-07-2016, 11:53 AM
They didn't blowout the Thunder, OKC gave them the toughest time among all contenders, and on their home turf too. Cavs Christmas game was closer.

Haymaker
02-07-2016, 12:15 PM

Yup. I used to hate the Bulls with a passion because of that. But now I know how to appreciate something legendary instead of hating on it.