PDA

View Full Version : KD is terrifying but Westbrooks stupidity...

JohnMax
02-07-2016, 01:50 AM
is the reason Im not scared of OKC

navy
02-07-2016, 02:11 AM
Westbrook will destroy Curry when the time comes

sd3035
02-07-2016, 02:15 AM
Westbrook is one of my favorite players, but if Durant goes to the Warriors it will be a sight to behold

Marchesk
02-07-2016, 02:16 AM
Westbrook is one of my favorite players, but if Durant goes to the Warriors it will be a sight to behold

Why would the Warriors need Durant?

sd3035
02-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Why would the Warriors need Durant?

for fun, he doesn't disrupt team chemistry

OldSchoolBBall
02-07-2016, 02:58 AM
Agreed. I said the same thing to my friend after the game. Westbrook's constant tendency to go off the reservation and take quick/dumb shots for no reason is bewildering. They'd be a very dangerous team if he was even playing as in control as he was a few years ago. They were having great success with the Westbrook/KD and KD/Ibaka pick-n-roll in the 4th, and then Westchuck comes down and takes a couple of rushed shots for no reason. Terrible.

Graviton
02-07-2016, 03:08 AM
Agreed. I said the same thing to my friend after the game. Westbrook's constant tendency to go off the reservation and take quick/dumb shots for no reason is bewildering. They'd be a very dangerous team if he was even playing as in control as he was a few years ago. They were having great success with the Westbrook/KD and KD/Ibaka pick-n-roll in the 4th, and then Westchuck comes down and takes a couple of rushed shots for no reason. Terrible.
You definitely watched the game. :oldlol:

Westbrook's issues were the 2 turnovers when he rushed the paint and lost the ball, he didn't actually chuck them out of the game, that was Durant with his two long 3s late in the 4th with plenty time on the shotclock. Literally running down the court and throwing up garbage trying to be Curry.

They both do dumb shit late in the game when they go into ISO mode, acting like it's all Westbrook is pretty idiotic.

Angel Face
02-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Westbrook going out of control is what's holding OKC back. Dude's decision making is just too bad at times.

WorldWarriors
02-07-2016, 04:40 AM
Can't blame the loss on Westbrook. Warriors execution down the stretch sealed it. KD as well as he played missed some shots in crunch time.

Rocketswin2013
02-07-2016, 03:41 PM
he's the #2 offensive player in the league. you take the slight negatives with his huge impact. his defense is what bothered me. he was terrible.

that is what will do them in against gs, and maybe sa. they can't defend at an elite level, even for stretches.

OKC doesn't have that. they're the equivalent of last years clippers. probably just a bit better though.

nba_55
02-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Westbrook going out of control is what's holding OKC back. Dude's decision making is just too bad at times.

Not really, the fact that they don't have a good third option is what that's holding them back.

Marchesk
02-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Not really, the fact that they don't have a good third option is what that's holding them back.

http://nk_wp_media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/2015/03/James-Harden-Lead-Image.jpg

AnaheimLakers24
02-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Kd needs to ditch that cancer and man up

imdaman99
02-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Thanks for breaking news, TMZ

La Frescobaldi
02-07-2016, 04:12 PM
been saying this for years

bdreason
02-07-2016, 04:43 PM
I cringe every time Westbrook takes a contested midrange jumper 6 seconds into the shot clock.

I remember a quick halftime interview where Westbrook was asked about his midrange jumper, and he tells the reporter something like, "I'm gonna hit that 80% of the time".

Sometimes overconfidence can be detrimental to your game.

guy
02-07-2016, 09:20 PM

Westbrook's issues were the 2 turnovers when he rushed the paint and lost the ball, he didn't actually chuck them out of the game, that was Durant with his two long 3s late in the 4th with plenty time on the shotclock. Literally running down the court and throwing up garbage trying to be Curry.

They both do dumb shit late in the game when they go into ISO mode, acting like it's all Westbrook is pretty idiotic.

Durant does that when he's hot though, which he was, and because he's a much more skilled scorer then Westbrook. Not saying you're completely wrong, just that there's usually much more justification when Durant does it.

nathanjizzle
02-07-2016, 09:25 PM
ive been saying it for the longest time, westbrook is an imbecile.

also, durant wouldnt fit well with the warriors. hes a slow player and would disrupt the warriors offensive flow no doubt. the best fit for him would be the lakers if they can couple him with a competant pg in chris paul and a center like marc gasol.

Da_Realist
02-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Thunder played hard and took it personal in the 2nd half. GSW scored 73 in the first half and only 43 in the 2nd. I bet the Thunder wish they had come out like that in the first half.

Wizards did the same thing last week.

Teams don't realize that GSW is good enough to require 100% effort from tip to finish. You don't just roll the ball out there and "see what happens". The Warriors will be dancing on your head by the third quarter if you don't take them seriously. Ask the Cavs and Spurs.

The Thunder lost the game in the 2nd quarter when they didn't have Westbrook or Durant out there for a long stretch of the game. What were they thinking?

All Net
02-07-2016, 10:29 PM
It's hard to trust russ at certain moments unlike KD

Da_Realist
02-07-2016, 10:30 PM
It's hard to trust russ at certain moments unlike KD

This was one of those games where KD needed to be a little more consistent. There were long stretches where he was just out there.

All Net
02-07-2016, 10:35 PM
This was one of those games where KD needed to be a little more consistent. There were long stretches where he was just out there.
He rushed some shots in the 4th but he was the reason they came back. Him and kanter

diamenz
02-07-2016, 10:45 PM
no idea why 2k had westbrick's shot iq rating in the 90's.

Spurs5Rings2014
02-08-2016, 12:26 AM
He rushed some shots in the 4th but he was the reason they came back. Him and kanter

Who was the one dishing to Kanter or letting KD shoot contested 3's early in the shot clock of a close game in the 4th? It ain't all on Westbreezy, although he does deserve some of the blame.

MellowYellow
02-08-2016, 04:20 AM

Agreed, KD seems to have 100% tolerance with fans. When in reality he wets the bed A lot as well. Such as 2013 against the grizz when his team gave him every chance to win the game and he failed went 5-21 with 7 turnovers.