PDA

View Full Version : Cam Newton Got Screwed By Officiating

warriorfan
02-07-2016, 11:39 PM
The 22 yard incomplete that got challeneged and was still ruled incomplete

right after that the fumble touchdown happened and turned the momentum of the game

late in the 4th on 3rd and 10 ten gin jr gets manhandled during the entire route, way past 5 yards, no flag

blatant PI that should of given panthers a fresh set of downs when the game was 10 - 16

refs were real bad

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Give it a rest dude. Trolling the forum with your "AMC" bullshit is exhausting enough.

AcquiringSteak
02-07-2016, 11:44 PM
von miller MVP, beast

raprap
02-07-2016, 11:49 PM
His teammates can't catch shit. Denvers defense deserves a lot of credit.

DonDraper
02-07-2016, 11:56 PM
He choked like LBC did last finals

deal with it

La Frescobaldi
02-08-2016, 12:10 AM

right after that the fumble touchdown happened and turned the momentum of the game

late in the 4th on 3rd and 10 ten gin jr gets manhandled during the entire route, way past 5 yards, no flag

blatant PI that should of given panthers a fresh set of downs when the game was 10 - 16

refs were real bad

:lol :lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ImKobe
02-08-2016, 12:11 AM
lol what?

Panthers screwed themselves in a number of ways in that game

missed FG, Cam fumbling the ball which immediately got returned for a TD, cam fumbling it again in the end and not even going for the ball when he had the chance to recover, the defense committing a penalty late in the game on 4th down that allowed Denver to score the TD to put the game away...

But at the end, Denver's defense was simply too good and Carolina got outplayed.

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Why do you care about the Panthers?

dazzer87
02-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Did the Ref stop Cam from trying to recover the fumble? Cam = no heart......

BlazerRed
02-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Broncos Nation baby let's go!! :rockon: :applause: :djparty :dancin :hammertime: :party:

Fudge
02-08-2016, 12:24 AM
Down goes Melt once again!!!!!

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Down goes Melt once again!!!!!

Fudge howold are u

Spurs5Rings2014
02-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Why do you care about the Panthers?

Curry wanted his boy Cam to win.

kamil
02-08-2016, 12:42 AM
Handegg? Who cares.

tmacattack33
02-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Refs gave a slight edge to the Broncos. It wasn't too bad though.

Carolina beat themselves with the turnovers and mistakes

Marv_Albert
02-08-2016, 01:06 AM
Get over yourself dude and get used to curry losing like this in playoffs. How do you explain cam getting hit multiple times warriorfan

Beastmode88
02-08-2016, 01:11 AM
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/rAdvjpAfbg5HT85NSf.Ndw--/YXBwaWQ9eW15O3E9NzU7dz00Nzg7c209MTtpbD1wbGFuZQ--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2016-02-08/5bcced60-ce15-11e5-ab95-f11a634985d7_Screen-Shot-2016-02-07-at-7-37-18-PM.png.cf.jpg

Nick Young
02-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Cam Newton screwed Cam Newton.

BlakFrankWhite
02-08-2016, 01:15 AM
:roll:
:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Kingwillball
02-08-2016, 01:17 AM

refs were real bad

Bad omen tonight if your a Warriors fan..

Spurs m8
02-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Look at OP trying to live his life through steph...****in hell hahahah

masonanddixon
02-08-2016, 01:44 AM
Black quarterback collapses under pressure.

News at ten.

Smook A.
02-08-2016, 01:47 AM
Denver's defense was just too ****ing good. End of story.

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 01:52 AM
OP is the biggest loser in the history of this site

I'm a new poster and even I see this.

AirBonner
02-08-2016, 01:56 AM
http://s13.postimg.org/d5ifp3lcn/11084937_1572952072964221_1676300971_n.jpg

Akrazotile
02-08-2016, 02:02 AM

Welcome, bro.

I think you'll like it here. There is a lot of good discussion about the game's top 10 players, but also some discussion about Kobe and others. So it's pretty diverse overall.

If you have any questions, go ahead and shoot me a PM.

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 02:04 AM
There is a lot of good discussion about the game's top 10 players, but also some discussion about Kobe and others.

:lol

You guys never miss an opportunity. It's actually impressive.

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 02:04 AM
Welcome, bro.

I think you'll like it here. There is a lot of good discussion about the game's top 10 players, but also some discussion about Kobe and others. So it's pretty diverse overall.

Thanks bro!

I'm a new poster here

I have heard there are various factions on this site, can you inform me of some of them? I am interested in joining one

Btw from the way you type, I can tell you're a fairly endowed dude.

AirBonner
02-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Thanks bro!

I'm a new poster here

I have heard there are various factions on this site, can you inform me of some of them? I am interested in joining one

welcome to the big D.I.K fam crossing swords is encouraged

Spurs m8
02-08-2016, 02:23 AM

This guys got my vote haha

Welcome!

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 02:24 AM
This guys got my vote haha

Welcome!

:cheers:

Akrazotile
02-08-2016, 03:26 AM
Thanks bro!

I'm a new poster here

Well basically there is The Family, which supports King James. We are the strongest, thickest, hardest faction on this site. And at this point we are the only unit of any real relevance.

There was a congregation of posters at one time who tried to prop up Kobe, but that faction has absolutely melted into complete disarray over the last couple years. Some of them tried to jump over to Curry's wagon, but then when he got 0/11 votes they were all left hanging out to dry. Others tried to stick it out with Kobe, which has obviously been a disaster. But most stans wisely just straight up left the site in droves over the last couple years because they knew what was coming, and they haven't been heard from since.

Lebron Family is completely unrivaled around here. We are a unit of supreme thickness, just like Lebron's unit of supreme thickness. You are welcome to join us if you would like to. You do not have to, but if you choose to post independently or join another faction, just understand that you will be at our mercy. We control this website.

Welcome to Insidehoops. :cheers:

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 03:31 AM
Well basically there is The Family, which supports King James. We are the strongest, thickest, hardest faction on this site. And at this point we are the only unit of any real relevance.

There was a congregation of posters at one time who tried to prop up Kobe, but that faction has absolutely melted into complete disarray over the last couple years. Some of them tried to jump over to Curry's wagon, but then when he got 0/11 votes they were all left hanging out to dry. Others tried to stick it out with Kobe, which has obviously been a disaster. But most stans wisely just straight up left the site in droves over the last couple years because they knew what was coming, and they haven't been heard from since.

Lebron Family is completely unrivaled around here. We are a unit of supreme thickness, just like Lebron's unit of supreme thickness. You are welcome to join us if you would like to. You do not have to, but if you choose to post independently or join another faction, just understand that you will be at our mercy. We control this website.

Welcome to Insidehoops. :cheers:

Wow, just hearing you talk about this 'LeBron Family' sends a tingle through my legs. I can't pinpoint it, but I feel like a new man.

I instantly feel blood flowing through my member when I hear about this faction, double digit growth in a matter of seconds

I was thinking of joining the Kobe Army, but soon realized that its just one person, I was lied to :(

On the other hand the LeBron Family seems like an alpha group of posters, with no regard for human life. This level of domination on the site mirrors LeBrons dominance over the league.

I feel like its my destiny to join this faction, its my calling to exterminate ISH from the vermin (Curry, Kobe) once and for all.

I'm in :biggums: :bowdown:

AirBonner
02-08-2016, 03:34 AM
Wow, just hearing you talk about this 'LeBron Family' sends a tingle through my legs. I can't pinpoint it, but I feel like a new man.

I instantly feel blood flowing through my member when I hear about this faction, double digit growth in a matter of seconds

I was thinking of joining the Kobe Army, but soon realized that its just one person, I was lied to :(

On the other hand the LeBron Family seems like an alpha group of posters, with no regard for human life. This level of domination on the site mirrors LeBrons dominance over the league.

I feel like its my destiny to join this faction, its my calling to exterminate ISH from the vermin (Curry, Kobe) once and for all.

There are only two words to describe the bron fam.

We. Win.

Akrazotile
02-08-2016, 03:39 AM

Very good.

Now listen, part of the reason we are so dominant around here is because we are informed and we are prepared. You will need to be, also. I'm going to give you some assigned reading in order to help get your knowledge to where it needs to be.

Here is a research paper a member of The Family did a while back. It contains a wealth of useful information. Study it and commit the key concepts to memory. PM me for questions or clarifications if you need to. And again, welcome to the Family.

Hello ISH, I am your resident package master, and the only confirmed big daddy on InsideHoops. In this thread, I will use geometry and science to debunk the finals picture.

- Height: 6-7.25 (2003 draft at age 18) Wingspan: 7-0.25

What we do know by these body statistics, is that Lebron has a VERY large skeletal frame. And proven by studies, height has no correlation with package size.

If you take a look at this picture, you'll see that Lebron's arm sleeve takes up essentially 1/2 or even closer to 3/5 of his arm length

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0319/nba_g_james1x_576.jpg

Lebron's arm length account for 4/5ths of Lebron's wingspan (Take out the shoulder width)

Doing the math, Lebron's arm length is roughly around 3 feet on both sides. His arms make up 6 feet of his wingspan, and the shoulder width makes up the rest.

Now knowing that Lebron's arm is 3 feet, we can then decipher how long his arm sleeve is. Knowing that the sleeve, takes up around 3/5ths of Lebron's 3 feet arm, we know that Lebron's arm sleeve, is roughly 1.8 feet.

I now want you to pay attention to this picture

http://s8.postimg.org/b27ytngnp/LPx_HKa9.png

-Take note that the white square is the original sized image of Lebron's package. The copy to the right is an upscaled 125% version. We do this because we are going to use his arm sleeve as a size reference, and his arm sleeve is actually CLOSER to the camera, which distorts the size. This is why in bodybuilding contests, they have a marked out line which you cannot go in front of, as it distorts size when comparisons are made.
-We then take the upscaled version of Lebron's junk, and compare it to the arm sleeve, which is about at a 140 degree angle.
-As you can see, it takes about 4 Lebron's to cover the shortened length of Lebron's arm, due to the angle at the elbow
-If we straighten his arm, it would take about 5 Lebron's to cover the length

KNOWING that Lebron's arm sleeve is 1.8 feet, we can divide this by 5, to get the official size of Lebron.

It come out to 0.36 feet, which is 4.32 inches

We then account for blood flow not being directed to the package, but the muscles. Scientists estimate that flaccid size decrease by about 30% during exercise, which means that Lebron is around 5.75 inches FLACCID.

This is higher than the global male average ERECT.

We can assume that Lebron has at least 8-9 inches of Erect meat

Thanks for your time, the finals picture has been debunked

Spurs m8
02-08-2016, 03:46 AM
LOL is DonDraper, Gus Hemmingway?

AirBonner
02-08-2016, 03:48 AM
Very good.

Now listen, part of the reason we are so dominant around here is because we are informed and we are prepared. You will need to be, also. I'm going to give you some assigned reading in order to help get your knowledge to where it needs to be.

Here is a research paper a member of The Family did a while back. It contains a wealth of useful information. Study it and commit the key concepts to memory. PM me for questions or clarifications if you need to. And again, welcome to the Family.
Holy forensics :biggums: :applause:

oarabbus
02-08-2016, 03:49 AM
No one was beating the Broncos

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 03:53 AM
Very good.

:eek:

Seems like some indepth information, fascinating stuff, I'm intrigued at the prospect of learning more about 'The Kings" anatomy

Its structure, science, and biology are all fascinating, seems like it will take years to fully master

I'm a PHD student studying a double major right now, but F*ck it, I'm dropping out next week so I can commit myself to this 'research'. Seems like a more prosperous route in academic studies.

AirBonner
02-08-2016, 03:54 AM
No one was beating the Broncos
not even with Peyton playing

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 03:56 AM
http://www.newnownext.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/seinfeld-george-massage.gif

Akrazotile
02-08-2016, 04:06 AM
LOL is DonDraper, Gus Hemmingway?

I honestly dont think so. He seems sincere about being new.

Akrazotile
02-08-2016, 04:08 AM
:eek:

Seems like some indepth information, fascinating stuff, I'm intrigued at the prospect of learning more about 'The Kings" anatomy

Its structure, science, and biology are all fascinating, seems like it will take years to fully master

I'm a PHD student studying a double major right now, but F*ck it, I'm dropping out next week so I can commit myself to this 'research'. Seems like a more prosperous route in academic studies.

Good deal.

Spurs m8
02-08-2016, 04:12 AM
The LeBron family is not a very good one tbh

None of them are

Just be a top bloke, support ya team, call out some idiots and have a good time

Mr Feeny
02-08-2016, 05:36 AM
Cam newton shut down tonight by Manning-nation:banana:

Spurs m8
02-08-2016, 05:43 AM
How torn must Warriors fans feel right now?

Support Stephs NFL team or hop on another wagon :confusedshrug:

Life choices tbh

Captvic
02-08-2016, 05:51 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-07-2016/7cUjxR.gif

aj1987
02-08-2016, 05:54 AM
How torn must Warriors fans feel right now?

Support Stephs NFL team or hop on another wagon :confusedshrug:

Life choices tbh
:roll: :roll: :roll:

OP probably crying himself to sleep.

Human Error
02-08-2016, 06:14 AM
That was one the worst officiating I've ever seen in professional sports event.

r0drig0lac
02-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Welcome, bro.

kurple
02-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Broncos Nation baby let's go!! :rockon: :applause: :djparty :dancin :hammertime: :party:
Why are you an Blazers fan? I assume you have lived in Denver/Boulder/Colorado all your life

La Frescobaldi
02-08-2016, 10:08 AM

point: if that's the worst you saw you don't watch sports much at all

tomtucker
02-08-2016, 11:33 AM
There are only two words to describe the bron fam.

We. Win.

isn't the homo 2 for 6 ?? :biggums:

AirBonner
02-08-2016, 12:17 PM
isn't the homo 2 for 6 ?? :biggums:
As the best player on the team and first option. Yes.

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 12:57 PM

I like how the refs just let Denver's defensive line obliterate the Panther's offensive line. Terrible officiating. Just awful.

lilandywiggins
02-08-2016, 01:07 PM

refs were real bad
Game wasn't close. Refs didn't do that.

pauk
02-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Had to google him, seems like just another guy from a sport the rest of the world doesnt care about. :)

k0kakw0rld
02-08-2016, 01:19 PM

refs were real bad
You are litterally one of the worst posters out here.

Von Miller MVP
Peyton Manning 2x champion 5x MVP Most yards GOAT :bowdown:

AirBonner
02-08-2016, 01:22 PM
You are litterally one of the worst posters out here.

Von Miller MVP
Peyton Manning 2x champion 5x MVP Most yards GOAT :bowdown:
As good as Peyton Manning was....... Brady is just that much better.

Adam Silver
02-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Let's just say my buddy Goodell is close to the Manning family.

ShawkFactory
02-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Wtf is happening in this hread

lilandywiggins
02-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Wtf is happening in this hread
Cam became the Finals choker LeBron has been for the last decade.

k0kakw0rld
02-08-2016, 01:54 PM
As good as Peyton Manning was....... Brady is just that much better.
I disagree strongly

5x MVPs (NFL Record)
Most Yards all time (NFL record)
Took 4 different coaches to the SB
Won with two different franchise
------------------------------------------------
NFL career passing touchdown record
Most passing yards, season (2013): 5,477
Most games throwing for 300+ yards: 86
Most passing touchdowns in a single game (tied, 2013): 7
Most games with a passing rating higher than 105: 92
Most games with a perfect passer rating of 158.3: 5
Most seasons with 350+ completions: 9
Most games completing 80-percent passing: 16
Highest completion percentage in a postseason game with 450+ yards (2005): 81.8
Highest yards-per-game, season (2013): 342.31
Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 14
Most consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns: 16
One of two quarterbacks to ever beat all 32 teams (along with Brett Favre)
First quarterback to beat 31 franchises: 2007

AirBonner
02-08-2016, 02:19 PM
I disagree strongly

5x MVPs (NFL Record)
How about them post season records? No Manning in sight

Human Error
02-08-2016, 04:24 PM
point: if that's the worst you saw you don't watch sports much at all
I mean given the circumstances. I have been watching all kinds of sports for over 30+ years son. The problem is, the refs are now allowed to do video replays, and it got reaĺly easy sometimes to make the right call, all you have to have are eyes, but it is shockingly disappointing that some of the best that were chosen for SB were not able to see what any kid could see. Maybe you are too biased and just closed your eyes.

warriorfan
02-08-2016, 04:29 PM
brady gets tuck rule

cam gets obvious receptions waived off, blatant pass interferences not called

seems legit

Spurs m8
02-08-2016, 04:41 PM
brady gets tuck rule

seems legit

Okay, looks like he's sticking with Steph.....for now

La Frescobaldi
02-08-2016, 04:45 PM
I mean given the circumstances. I have been watching all kinds of sports for over 30+ years son. The problem is, the refs are now allowed to do video replays, and it got reaĺly easy sometimes to make the right call, all you have to have are eyes, but it is shockingly disappointing that some of the best that were chosen for SB were not able to see what any kid could see. Maybe you are too biased and just closed your eyes.
son lol
30 years lol

clearly you ain't read my posts much... i think me and jasper are the oldest dudes on this board... by quite a ways.

me personal i didn't care for either of those teams, so.... if my eyes were closed it was from boredom lol

BlazerRed
02-08-2016, 05:02 PM
brady gets tuck rule

seems legit
SO MAD Bronco's baby let's go!! :roll: :djparty :hammertime: :party: :dancin :djparty :hammertime:

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:05 PM
but it is shockingly disappointing that some of the best that were chosen for SB were not able to see what any kid could see.

What I and everyone else saw was Cam Newton constantly getting hit, fumbling and not diving on loose balls.

But yet, somehow it's the refs fault the Carolina offensive line couldn't block, the receivers couldn't get open, Cam couldn't elude the pass rush, and the Panther's had several hugely costly turnovers.

Yeah, it was the refs fault. :facepalm

Kindof like how it was the refs fault Manning and the Broncos got curb stomped two years ago in the SB, and totally the refs fault last year when Seattle decided to throw instead of hand the ball the Lynch.

ShawkFactory
02-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Cam became the Finals choker LeBron has been for the last decade.
He just played an extraordinary defense.

Defense wins in football. Always.

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:11 PM
He just played an extraordinary defense.

Defense wins in football. Always.

This. Every single great QB who runs into a defense that is able to constantly pressure them is made to look ineffective. Every single time. It's happened to Manning, it happened to Brady, it happened to Marino.

Oh and it happened to Montana too, just not in the Super Bowl (look up the Giants 49-3 playoff victory over the 49ers).

It happened to Steve Young as well, against the Cowboys in the NFC championship game. Great defense beats great offense.

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Compare the SB game or the AFC championship game to the Chiefs-Patriots playoff game. The Chiefs were on an 11 game winning streak, and they had a strong defense with good pass rushers. But that game, for whatever reason, they could not generate a pass rush on Brady.

So Brady picked that defense apart. All year, Cam has had good protection. You give a good quarterback protection, and they will produce. You constantly pressure them, and they're going to make mistakes, or at least not be able to move the offense.

People were acting like somehow Cam was different than every other QB that ever played. Or that Carolina's offense was immune to a great defense. Nope. Nobody is. Look at what happened to Denver two years ago. Greatest offense ever got completed dominated by Seattle's defense.

Look at what happened Michael Vick when he got constantly pressured in Philly. He became a turnover machine. Look at him in Atlanta with a strong offensive line and running game. Different story.

lilandywiggins
02-08-2016, 05:18 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-07-2016/7cUjxR.gif
What does Blatt have to do with this?

BlazerRed
02-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Broncos stay winning baby! :roll: :djparty :hammertime: :party: :djparty :hammertime: :yaohappy:

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:27 PM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/99Rz44aqZNl0wmYN2OFC6x7Ihls=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6008411/camfumble.0.gif

Refs fault!

BlazerRed
02-08-2016, 05:33 PM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/99Rz44aqZNl0wmYN2OFC6x7Ihls=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6008411/camfumble.0.gif

Refs fault!
BOOM BABY BRONCOS NATION WHAT'S GOOD?!?!?! :bowdown: :applause: :djparty :hammertime: :yaohappy: :party: :djparty :dancin

Adam Silver
02-08-2016, 05:34 PM

Refs fault!

I suggested to Goodell to have his refs put Vaseline on the balls prior to an important play for the Panthers.

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:39 PM
I suggested to Goodell to have his refs put Vaseline on the balls prior to an important play for the Panthers.

I think we might need to see another angle.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki0Y3MrsXSZI3Ly/giphy.gif

Looks clear to me the refs also put vaseline on Newton's tackles prior to important plays.

warriorfan
02-08-2016, 05:40 PM

Refs fault!

The thing is do you remember what the play before was?

It was an obvious 22 yard reception which got ruled in complete not only on field, but after review. Ball never touched ground and the receiver had full possession the entire way through. All the commentators stated that it was clearly a catch and the call would be overturned.

There is no way that that was not a catch.

If that happens its first and 10 well out of the Panther's endzone. For one they probably would of ran the ball 1st and 10 or even if they did call the same play on first and 10, and even if the defense called the exact same play on first and 10, and cam still got stripped...then it wouldn't of been an automatic touchdown.

If that 22 yard reception that was deemed not a catch was correctly called, that fumble touchdown would of never happened.

The momentum swing from that blown call was huge. Even after that call the Panthers still stayed in the game until the very end.

ShawkFactory
02-08-2016, 05:44 PM

It was an obvious 22 yard reception which got ruled in complete not only on field, but after review. Ball never touched ground and the receiver had full possession the entire way through. All the commentators stated that it was clearly a catch and the call would be overturned.

If that happens its first and 10 well out of the Panther's endzone. For one they probably would of ran the ball 1st and 10 or even if they did call the same play on first and 10, and even if the defense called the exact same play on first and 10, and cam still got stripped...then it wouldn't of been an automatic touchdown.

If that 22 yard reception that was deemed not a catch was correctly called, that fumble touchdown would of never happened.

The momentum swing from that blown call was huge. Even after that call the Panthers still stayed in the game until the very end.
Holy shit cry some more

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:44 PM

Yes, and here is where the refs really bent Newton over (since they were screwing Newton and not the entire team):

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gaRFeqkhuxiTqX6/giphy.gif

warriorfan
02-08-2016, 05:45 PM

these are the facts

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:47 PM
these are the facts

Miller knows it:

http://i.imgur.com/Dn7ABLC.gif

Damn imgur not working.

Well, here is more proof of the vaseline conspiracy:

https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/fancy-stats/wp-content/uploads/sites/28/2016/02/2016-02-08-11_14_00.gif

warriorfan
02-08-2016, 05:50 PM
dont get me started on the ten ginn no call pass interference on 3rd and 10 when it was 10-16

BlazerRed
02-08-2016, 05:56 PM

24-10

"in the game" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: BRONCOS STAY WINNING BABY we partying so hard over here today :yaohappy: :hammertime: :djparty :party: :dancin :hammertime:

He Strong
02-08-2016, 05:57 PM

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:58 PM
https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/159006/cropped_REU_2373560.jpg

Adam Silver
02-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Yes, and here is where the refs really bent Newton over (since they were screwing Newton and not the entire team):

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gaRFeqkhuxiTqX6/giphy.gif
Great subtle use of Vaseline. You can't hardly see it except for the slight increase in shine on the ball.

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Great subtle use of Vaseline. You can't hardly see it except for the slight increase in shine on the ball.

This one too:

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/07/SuperBowl/norwood-return-sm.w529.h352.gif

Adam Silver
02-08-2016, 06:16 PM
This one too:

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/07/SuperBowl/norwood-return-sm.w529.h352.gif
That is Vaseline on the defenders gloves there.

La Frescobaldi
02-08-2016, 06:18 PM

What are you even talking about?

Not only was that call upheld on review, the League upheld the call again in the after-game review.

Not only that but that challenge was in the first quarter. So you're saying they just quit right in the first quarter?

warriorfan
02-08-2016, 06:29 PM
What are you even talking about?

Not only was that call upheld on review, the League upheld the call again in the after-game review.

Not only that but that challenge was in the first quarter. So you're saying they just quit right in the first quarter?

So the league wants to call that an incomplete pass.

And then the "tuck rule" wasn't a fumble.

:whatever:

smoovegittar
02-08-2016, 06:39 PM
0 - 1

Reading familiar?

Hey Yo
02-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Stalkerforlife account is banned so Warriors has to use this account to start exact type of thread Stalker account would.

no reason whatsoever to give the OP the time on this bad trolling attempt.

24-Inch_Chrome
02-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Tuck rule was repealed in 2013, it has no bearing on yesterday's game.

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 06:50 PM

I hated that call back then and thought it was a BS rule, but it was according to the rule book at the time. Thing is, refs, like injuries, are part of the game. They're human, and they get to make judgement calls. Long as there isn't a deliberate attempt to influence the game one way or another, it's all good, much as we as fans might hate how a certain game or play is called.

Thing is, you're supposed to be able to overcome bad calls. Every team has to deal with the refs, like they have to deal with injuries. And if you can't do that, you don't deserve to win.

Think about it, if the Panthers could have blocked Denver, then it wouldn't have mattered.

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Stalkerforlife account is banned so Warriors has to use this account to start exact type of thread Stalker account would.

no reason whatsoever to give the OP the time on this bad trolling attempt.

It's cringeworthy tbh

I can sense OP's autism from here

He also smells bad

G0ATbe
02-08-2016, 06:56 PM
He warned us of this choke when he called himself the Bron of the NFL. That shouldve signaled everyone to put money on the Broncos.

BlazerRed
02-08-2016, 09:55 PM

My autism reader is reading off the charts holy shit!

WE PARTYING HARD OVER HERE DON'T EVEN TRY STOP US! :lol :djparty :hammertime: :yaohappy: :party: :dancin

BigMacAttack
02-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Cams a bitch ass sore loser, go get the ball ffs. I don't mind showboating and all that as long as you compete hard and can show some grace if you lose.

TheBigVeto
02-08-2016, 10:10 PM
He choked like LBC did last finals

deal with it

Yep.

Euroleague
02-09-2016, 04:09 AM
I disagree strongly

5x MVPs (NFL Record)

Lay off the crack. Manning has no chance in hell of being the GOAT (Brady), or even the 2nd GOAT (Montana).

Euroleague
02-09-2016, 04:12 AM

Are you really this naive? The answer is staring right at you, and you still can't even grasp it.

Euroleague
02-09-2016, 04:14 AM

The tuck rule existed for many years before that Patriots against Raiders game. Stop spreading around ESPN's made up fake propaganda.

warriorfan
02-09-2016, 04:36 AM
Cam got screwed over by calls that should of been obvious at critical junctures of the game.

This will go down in history as one of the worst officiated Super Bowls of all time.

DonDraper
02-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Go to sleep u homeless loser

He Strong
02-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Lay off the crack. Manning has no chance in hell of being the GOAT (Brady), or even the 2nd GOAT (Montana).
Shouldn't you be posting about futbol or something?

tomtucker
02-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Shouldn't you be posting about futbol or something?

he is from arkansas ! home of the razorbacks.....can you believe that shit :eek:

ShawkFactory
02-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Cam got screwed over by calls that should of been obvious at critical junctures of the game.

This will go down in history as one of the worst officiated Super Bowls of all time.
Saying it over and over and over isn't going to make you right. Just more sad.

He Strong
02-09-2016, 01:34 PM
he is from arkansas ! home of the razorbacks.....can you believe that shit :eek:
Clearly he doesn't really care about Euroleague. Heck, nobody does.

AirBonner
02-09-2016, 02:49 PM

Both teams were sloppy. Yes there were questionable calls. Cam is just not that good. Move on with your life.

BlazerRed
02-09-2016, 04:22 PM

OP still mad as **** and we still over here partying BRONCOS NATION BABY WHAT A TIME! :djparty :hammertime: :yaohappy: :party: :dancin

Adam Silver
02-09-2016, 05:42 PM

Vaseline. It isn't just for rigging games, but also good for plugging your overworked tear ducts.

24-Inch_Chrome
02-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Vaseline. It isn't just for rigging games, but also good for plugging your overworked tear ducts.
:oldlol:

Marchesk
02-09-2016, 05:54 PM
The game will also go down as:

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/plFhvUKSX0TxkTM7FRFSd-e9VuI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6008681/fraidycam.0.gif

When Cam didn't want to jump on a vaseline covered ball.

k0kakw0rld
02-09-2016, 06:16 PM
You need to lay off the crack. Patriots are just a fraud team, always getting away with sh!t. First off, No way in hell Brady is better than Montana let alone Manning.

ONLY STARTING QB in NFL history to win with 2 different teams.

Keep denying the facts
Litterally carried a franchise for 8 years (Colts) won once then left to instantly make Broncos Super Bowl contender. For 3 years now. :bowdown: Legend :applause:

He Strong
02-09-2016, 06:18 PM

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/plFhvUKSX0TxkTM7FRFSd-e9VuI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6008681/fraidycam.0.gif

I know it is important to not get injured as the quarterback, but come on, it is the Super Bowl. Jump. On. That. Shit.

BlazerRed
02-09-2016, 06:50 PM

So SOFT! Cannot believe it, still parting over here in CO state like ma ****ers WHAT A TIME! 1.2 million people at the parade WHAT A DAMN TIME! :djparty :hammertime: :dancin :party: :yaohappy: :djparty :hammertime:

Marchesk
02-09-2016, 06:53 PM
1.2 million people at the parade WHAT A DAMN TIME! :

https://mediacenter.smugmug.com/005-COLORADONEWS/20160209-Broncos-Super-Bowl-50/i-NPPFk2L/0/XL/020916_Bronco_Parade_59-XL.jpg

BlazerRed
02-09-2016, 06:57 PM
https://mediacenter.smugmug.com/005-COLORADONEWS/20160209-Broncos-Super-Bowl-50/i-NPPFk2L/0/XL/020916_Bronco_Parade_59-XL.jpg
I'm back in Boulder partying at the local brewery, too many people man holy shit. Was WILD! :hammertime:

BlazerRed
02-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Weed, snowboarding, mountains, superbowl champs, craft brew, COLORADO STAYS WINNINGS WHAT A TIME! :hammertime: :djparty :dancin :party: :yaohappy: