PDA

View Full Version : Nba Lebron = NFL Cam Newton. Giving MVP to their stopper

imnew09
02-08-2016, 05:06 AM
Lebron giving MVP to Kawhi, and Iggy for stopping him

Cam Newton giving MVP to Von Miller for stopping him.

Also, both are elite choker :applause:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nash
02-08-2016, 05:14 AM
thats cool and all but lebron is still a top 10 player.

Mr Feeny
02-08-2016, 05:31 AM
That's cool and all but lebron is still top 10

Marchesk
02-08-2016, 05:31 AM
That's cool and all but Kobe is still a top 12 player.

imnew09
02-08-2016, 05:32 AM
thats cool and all but lebron is still a top 10 player.

Top 10 player with the most final losses

Mr Feeny
02-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Top 10 player with the most final losses

That's cool and all but lebron is still top 10

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 05:33 AM
Isnt Cam, Curry??

Wins regular season MVP and then proceeds to choke in the Finals

pauk
02-08-2016, 06:03 AM
2 for 6... giving mvps... arent you supposed to be a hater? Thats not how you hate... you go instead "Boohoo i hate Lebron!" fair & square, point proven, you just are jelly about him and so on... but you cant just hate him/get mad at him for not winning a MVP/FMVP/RING every single year, that sounds more like a fan, that sounds like you CLEARLY know Lebron is & should be capable of getting MVP & CHAMPIONSHIP every year, admitting that he is THAT great, the best, i mean you dont complain about this about anybody else....... and if he was 6-6 or got a ring every year and got all the mvps he would have 6-13 fmvps, 6-13 rings and 13 MVPs... and hence be the GOAT with a ridicilous gap for infinity of humans existance thereafter.... you want that? Are you maybe a Lebron fan but just dont know it yet? You need to make up your mind... :P

Spurs m8
02-08-2016, 06:05 AM
2 for 6... giving mvps... arent you supposed to be a hater? Thats not how you hate... you go instead "Boohoo i hate Lebron!" fair & square, point proven, you just are jelly about him and so on... but you cant just hate him/get mad at him for not winning a MVP/FMVP/RING every single year, that sounds more like a fan....... I mean if he was 6-6 or got a ring every year and got all the mvps he would have 6-13 fmvps, 6-13 rings and 13 MVPs... and hence be the GOAT with a ridicilous gap for infinity of humans existance thereafter.... you want that? Are you maybe a Lebron fan but just dont know it yet? You need to make up your mind... :P

Someone got on the meth for Superbowl

pauk
02-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Someone got on the meth for Superbowl

Meth is aight... but Superbowl? Whats that? Bowling? Super Bowling?
Oh wait you mean American "Foot"(!???)-Ball? Haha... more like American Rugby with heavy armor/protection, rugby for children... and a sport which nobody cares about outside US, its as popular as Womens Cricket, shots fired. :cheers:

aj1987
02-08-2016, 06:18 AM
Oh wait you mean American "Foot"(!???)-Ball? Haha... more like American Rugby with heavy armor/protection, rugby for children... and a sport which nobody cares about outside US, its as popular as Womens Cricket. :cheers:
NFL >>>>> Rugby and pussyball aka Soccer. Not even close, TBH. Do you even know what would happen if players played without "armor"?

I suggest that you take a hit from a CB or a Safety without "armor" and then we can have this discussion.

pauk
02-08-2016, 06:20 AM
NFL >>>>> Rugby and pussyball aka Soccer. Not even close, TBH. Do you even know what would happen if players played without "armor"?

I suggest that you take a hit from a CB or a Safety without "armor" and then we can have this discussion.

Nah man, stop it, the rest of the world has spoken... You yanks have excellent taste in sports, love yall for favoring basketball > football("soccer")... MMA/UFC, baseball & hockey is cool to.... hell even Wrestling is entertaining.... 'MURICA! But your Rugby thing... damn... that shit you guys need to calm down with... :no:

Mr Feeny
02-08-2016, 06:20 AM

Nfl is definitely not tougher than nations rugby.
Tell that to brits, aussies or south Africans and they'll laugh at you.

Mr Feeny
02-08-2016, 06:21 AM
Nah man, stop it, the rest of the world has spoken... You yanks have excellent taste in sports, love yall for favoring basketball > football("soccer")... MMA/UFC, baseball & hockey is cool to.... hell even Wrestling is entertaining.... but your Rugby thing, that shit you guys need to calm down with... :no:

Exactly. Just a dumb statement. He'd be ridiculed anywhere else but the states.

aj1987
02-08-2016, 06:33 AM
Nah man, stop it, the rest of the world has spoken... You yanks have excellent taste in sports, love yall for favoring basketball > football("soccer")... MMA/UFC, baseball & hockey is cool to.... hell even Wrestling is entertaining.... 'MURICA! But your Rugby thing... damn... that shit you guys need to calm down with... :no:
Take a hit from a CB or a Safety without padding and then, if you aren't a vegetable, we'll continue this discussion.

Nfl is definitely not tougher than nations rugby.
Tell that to brits, aussies or south Africans and they'll laugh at you
And I care because? Rugby is boring AF and I don't care for it at all. The padding in American Football is absolutely necessary to prevent a broken leg or arm or neck each and every play. Without the padding half the players in the game would end up in the hospital.

Also, I didn't say Football is tougher than Rugby (I'm doing it now though). I was saying that NFL is a better sport than Rugby.

Mr Feeny
02-08-2016, 06:44 AM
Take a hit from a CB or a Safety without padding and then, if you aren't a vegetable, we'll continue this discussion.

And I care because? Rugby is boring AF and I don't care for it at all. The padding in American Football is absolutely necessary to prevent a broken leg or arm or neck each and every play. Without the padding half the players in the game would end up in the hospital.

Also, I didn't say Football is tougher than Rugby (I'm doing it now though). I was saying that NFL is a better sport than Rugby.

Oh I think I misunderstood you. If you think football is a better sport than rugby then that's fair enough and you're entitled to your opinion.

As far as saying it's a tougher sport than rugby, that's just downright asinine. You'd be laughed at everywhere as I said. That's the equivalent of a Wade fan saying Wade is better than Jordan. That fan's opinion is his own, but it won't be taken seriously by the majority.

aj1987
02-08-2016, 07:19 AM
As far as saying it's a tougher sport than rugby, that's just downright asinine. You'd be laughed at everywhere as I said. That's the equivalent of a Wade fan saying Wade is better than Jordan. That fan's opinion is his own, but it won't be taken seriously by the majority.
I think you have to actually play the sport without padding to understand how tough it is. Yeah, it's easy to laugh at something which you never did before. An average NFL player is bigger, stronger, and faster than an average Rugby player. Imagine taking a hit like the one OBJ delivered during the season without proper protection. Dude would've be 6 feet under right now. Even with all the protection, dozens of players end up with torn ligaments, broken bones, concussions, etc..

Nash
02-08-2016, 07:23 AM
Kobe and his army trying to get into the top 10.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z198/jimmyeightysix/Tribe/Good%20Night/MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif

JebronLames
02-08-2016, 07:27 AM

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z198/jimmyeightysix/Tribe/Good%20Night/MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif
Got him

Lebron23
02-08-2016, 08:15 AM

:lol :roll: :oldlol:

SpaceJam
02-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Aus Football>>>American Football

Straight_Ballin
02-08-2016, 08:36 AM
Can we stop talking about ***** sports?

Learn a real sport: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2OrPynEEz0

DMV2
02-08-2016, 08:38 AM
LeBron had two seasons with a ring, MVP and Finals MVP.

Cam got an MVP and one Super Bowl appearance. Let's wait and see if he can win a ring first before we can compare him to an All-Time Top 10 player like LeBron.

Straight_Ballin
02-08-2016, 08:45 AM
LeBron had two seasons with a ring, MVP and Finals MVP.

Cam got an MVP and one Super Bowl appearance. Let's wait and see if he can win a ring first before we can compare him to an All-Time Top 10 player like LeBron.

Does cam leave his team and team up with 2 other top 5 players only to win 2 rings? Don't compare Cam to a 2/6 disgrace.

Mr Feeny
02-08-2016, 08:46 AM

:roll:

ImKobe
02-08-2016, 08:54 AM
Lebron giving MVP to Kawhi, and Iggy for stopping him

Cam Newton giving MVP to Von Miller for stopping him.

Also, both are elite choker :applause:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually one of the best sports comparisons I've seen so far:cheers:

Both athletic freaks that the leagues never had before in terms of their abilities, both love to do all that clown shyt when they win games only to act like a bytch on the big stage when under pressure. Both celebrated heavily because of their culture and trying to bring a chip to a losing franchise and both coming up short in the championship (obv talking bout Cleveland Bron).

ImKobe
02-08-2016, 08:56 AM

Only makes sense that idiots like you treat the media's opinions as facts.

Sheeple.

T_L_P
02-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Oh wait you mean American "Foot"(!???)-Ball? Haha... more like American Rugby with heavy armor/protection, rugby for children... and a sport which nobody cares about outside US, its as popular as Womens Cricket, shots fired. :cheers:

The reason they wear heavy protection is because the hits have huge wind-ups before impact. I watch rugby but it's not nearly as dangerous because players are within 5-10 yards of each other before making hits, and they didn't use as much force.

And 'rugby for children'? Jaryd Hayne was a rugby star but he can barely make an NFL roster because he's too stupid to remember all the plays and he's an underwhelming athlete. Football is arguably the most intellectually challenging of the major sports.

DMV2
02-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Does cam leave his team and team up with 2 other top 5 players only to win 2 rings? Don't compare Cam to a 2/6 disgrace.
Doesn't matter!

The end result is still LeBron having back-to-back seasons(2012, 2013) with a ring, Finals MVP and MVP. The only other player to do that is Jordan. Oh, also added a Gold Medal in 2012. Guess who else did that(ring, FMVP, MVP Gold) in 1992? Jordan.

Why are you scared? Jordan's GOAT status is secure. LeBron can reach #2 though.

plowking
02-08-2016, 09:43 AM
I thought OP was retarded, but then I read pauk's posts. Dear lord.