View Full Version : Derek Fisher Fired

WayOfWade
02-08-2016, 11:59 AM
Good move or bad move?

pastis
02-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Good move or bad move?

good move.

but who is available on the coaching market with good coaching skills?

blatt? i would go for mar jackson

WayOfWade
02-08-2016, 12:05 PM
good move.

While that would be good, they've already gone for Kurt Rambis, whose coaching experience I have no clue about

Beastmode88
02-08-2016, 12:06 PM
good move.

thibs...

pastis
02-08-2016, 12:06 PM
While that would be good, they've already gone for Kurt Rambis, whose coaching experience I have no clue about

i dont know him at all.

most important thing for the NY franchise are the playoffs. everything else would be just super embarassing in this weak conference

Done_And_Done
02-08-2016, 12:47 PM
i dont know him at all.

most important thing for the NY franchise are the playoffs. everything else would be just super embarassing in this weak conference

See that's where I disagree. In my estimation, the Knicks are an 8th seed at best. Yeah they have some decent pieces, but I don't perceive their inability to advance to the post season (with this roster) as anything to be embarrassed about. Plain and simple - they're just not that good...

SwishSquared
02-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Rambis was awful in Minnesota. If the Knicks are smart, they should tell Thibs they'll hire him in a few days. Offer him $35M/5 years if you have to ($30M guaranteed).

This team has no first round pick this year, so they should do their best to finish strongly. A coach like Thibs could legit help them sign FAs imo, provided he does a better job with minutes management.