02-08-2016, 10:27 PM
6-24

k0kakw0rld
02-08-2016, 10:31 PM
6-24
Top 12 dead or alive :bowdown:

ballinhun8
02-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Thought without the trolls around we wouldn't see stupid ass Kobe threads.

Then again.......some people.....

Magic 32
02-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Go for it Kobe :applause:

Classic game or better draft position.

Why bore us with something in between. :applause:

BasedTom
02-08-2016, 10:35 PM
bookends for a great career

JohnFreeman
02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/f9c938227d.gif

TheMarkMadsen
02-08-2016, 11:00 PM
you would think that after prime Lebron had 3 out of 4 games in the bulls playoff series shooting these numbers

8-25, 10-30 & 7-23

they would stop holding onto 6/24

sportjames23
02-08-2016, 11:04 PM
you would think that after prime Lebron had 3 out of 4 games in the bulls playoff series shooting these numbers

8-25, 10-30 & 7-23

they would stop holding onto 6/24

These fggts still talmbout 1-9 AFTER MJ went 6/6 in the Finals and their boy MISSED the playoffs his first two years in the league and went 2/6 in the Finals. You can't shame them.

TheMarkMadsen
02-08-2016, 11:07 PM
These fggts still talmbout 1-9 AFTER MJ went 6/6 in the Finals and their boy MISSED the playoffs his first two years in the league and went 2/6 in the Finals. You can't shame them.

bruh lebron had 2 series in last years playoffs shooting 39% and these dudes still wanna hang onto FG% like it is the holy grail

You'd think that after watching the playoffs last year they would see that sometimes you have to win ugly and it's better than losing pretty. But nope.

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 11:07 PM
bruh lebron had 2 series in last years playoffs shooting 39% and these dudes still wanna hang onto FG% like it is the holy grail

You'd think that after watching the playoffs last year they would see that sometimes you have to win ugly, and it's better than losing pretty. But nope.

Isnt 39% basically Kobe's finals average?

TheMarkMadsen
02-08-2016, 11:08 PM

no and I never said anything on Lebron's percentage being bad ITT. The insecurity sure does look good on you though.

BTW can you tell me what player reps this percentage in the finals though

33%

will wait.

sportjames23
02-08-2016, 11:09 PM
wtf are you talking about

One of dubeta's alts he keeps in reserve. :facepalm

imnew09
02-08-2016, 11:09 PM
fails to mention that Kobe hit 4 straight Buckets to make the Lakers lead. However, under tanking circumstances, we MUST lose

unselfishBE :bowdown:

ballinhun8
02-08-2016, 11:11 PM

Just couldn't stay away could you.

You're a sad sad boy.

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 11:12 PM
no and I never said anything on Lebron's percentage being bad ITT. The insecurity sure does look good on you though.

BTW can you tell me what player reps this percentage in the finals though

33%

will wait.

Umm hmmmm..

Gimme a hint or something, is this player a top 10 player in NBA History or not??

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Lebron Fails the Eye test while players like Kobe,Steph,Bird,Mj,Magic obliterate it

I'm still relativley new to basketball and I don't really care for advance stats or know what most of them mean. I didn't really know what to call it until someone mentioned it here on ish on when you just know from watching a player that they have "it" People call it the "eyetest"

So, I was thinking if it was possible to create an advanced stat that ties in stats but also context or "The Eye Test" I know it might be subjective but an advanced stat that ties in context would be great because as much as good stats are nice to look at it doesn't mean anything if context is no applied to it.

Maybe it can tie in stuff like

1.traveling
2.bit- ching
3.lack of footwork
4.Lack of Jumpshot
5.colluding
6.fg% protection
7.coach killing
8.throwing teammates under the bus when you choke
9.blaming jersey sleeves for a poor shooting night
10/.handpicking teammates then quiting once they get hurt
11.stiffarming
12.lack of respect for coach
13.HGH
14.feeling the need to get hair surgery ,
15.having another player say that they hope your arena smells like alcohol and not do anything about it
16.having mom getting banged by someone 3 years older than you named the BigLambo?

Lelbron fails the Eyetest that much is evident

TheMarkMadsen
Umm hmmmm..

Gimme a hint or something, is this player a top 10 player in NBA History or not??

Hint - has lost twice as many times in the finals as he has won, is bald.

ballinhun8
Umm hmmmm..

No.

ArbitraryWater
02-08-2016, 11:16 PM

You'd think that after watching the playoffs last year they would see that sometimes you have to win ugly and it's better than losing pretty. But nope.

39% is literally Kobe's career finals percentage... or was it 40? I know that Bron did 40, last year.

DonDraper
02-08-2016, 11:16 PM
Lebron Fails the Eye test while players like Kobe,Steph,Bird,Mj,Magic obliterate it

I'm still relativley new to basketball and I don't really care for advance stats or know what most of them mean. I didn't really know what to call it until someone mentioned it here on ish on when you just know from watching a player that they have "it" People call it the "eyetest"

So, I was thinking if it was possible to create an advanced stat that ties in stats but also context or "The Eye Test" I know it might be subjective but an advanced stat that ties in context would be great because as much as good stats are nice to look at it doesn't mean anything if context is no applied to it.

1.traveling
2.bit- ching
3.lack of footwork
4.Lack of Jumpshot
5.colluding
6.fg% protection
7.coach killing
11.stiffarming
13.HGH
15.having another player say that they hope your arena smells like alcohol and not do anything about it
16.having mom getting banged by someone 3 years older than you named the BigLambo?

Bro I'm a fairly new poster here, but I've noticed your insecure/obnoxious reposts.

Dunno why you do it, noone ever responds, so I'll give you this attention :cheers:

Magic 32
02-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Bro I'm a fairly new poster here

You know that we know.

You need to troll like a fish needs to swim.

sportjames23
02-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Bro I'm a fairly unused alt, but I'm a notorious fggt.

Dunno why I do it, noone ever responds, I crave this attention :cheers:

fix'd

ballinhun8
02-08-2016, 11:26 PM

1.traveling
2.bit- ching
3.lack of footwork
4.Lack of Jumpshot
5.colluding
6.fg% protection
7.coach killing
11.stiffarming
13.HGH

GOAT post nominee