PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Teams trying to trade for Teague and Horford

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 04:00 PM
If the Hawks decide to test the market for Horford, numerous teams would potentially show interest. Sources inform ESPN that the Boston Celtics, Denver Nuggets, and Magic have been the most aggressive in looking to acquire a veteran difference maker.

The Hawks have been gauging the market for point guard Teague, who has started 345 games for Atlanta over the past four and a half seasons. Sources say the Indiana Pacers have made inquiries and have dangled guard George Hill as a possible swap. The Magic are also potential suitors for Teague, sources confirmed.

Just don't give up our pick Rob.

IGOTGAME
02-09-2016, 04:02 PM
Ibaka for Horford

Dr Seuss
02-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Teague and Horford to UTAH for favors and burks(but start by asking for hood)+filler?

Mike smith
02-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Horford gunna cost to much money to resign. You would have horford, kanter Durant maxed out then Russ next year

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Just don't give up our pick Rob.I would easily trade Teague for Fournier (or any of Mario/Dipo/AG, but those make 0 sense for the Magic).

If Magic have interest in Teague, does that mean one of Payton or Dipo (presumably if both are still around) will be coming off the bench? Doubt you make a move for Teague and park him on the bench, as he'd really sulk.

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Teague and Horford to UTAH for favors and burks(but start by asking for hood)+filler?Atlanta would theoretically be fleecing the Jazz. No way they do that. If I'm ATL I do that trade easily, especially if I can swap out Burks for Hood + expirings.

outbreak
02-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Horford and Teague are probably the two rumoured guys available that I most want in Orlando at the moment. I'd be fine giving up anyone except Gordon, don't think our pick this year will fall in a spot where we will get anyone on Horford or Teagues level, ideally for Orlando it'd be good to move Harris and Vucevic in a package for them.

Derka
02-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Feel like ATL would want too much for Horford; he's certainly not worth a Nets pick + stuff.

outbreak
02-09-2016, 04:56 PM
I would easily trade Teague for Fournier (or any of Mario/Dipo/AG, but those make 0 sense for the Magic).

If Magic have interest in Teague, does that mean one of Payton or Dipo (presumably if both are still around) will be coming off the bench? Doubt you make a move for Teague and park him on the bench, as he'd really sulk.
Payton's starting to shit a lot of orlando fans lately, he's been blowing it on defence and inconsistent. He has talent but I think it's just hard when he is on a team that still lacks reliable shooters and it's hard for those non reliable shooters when their point guard can't shoot either. I still think we should be playing either dipo or payton off the bench so they aren't playing so much together and Teague would be a better starter than Payton right now.

What would hawks fans think of this:

Vucevic, Harris, Fournier

for

Horford, Teague, Sefolosha (or another guy to match salaries orlando wouldn't care who)

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 04:58 PM
I would easily trade Teague for Fournier (or any of Mario/Dipo/AG, but those make 0 sense for the Magic).

If Teague comes it means payton is coming off the bench

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Payton's starting to shit a lot of orlando fans lately, he's been blowing it on defence and inconsistent. He has talent but I think it's just hard when he is on a team that still lacks reliable shooters and it's hard for those non reliable shooters when their point guard can't shoot either. I still think we should be playing either dipo or payton off the bench so they aren't playing so much together and Teague would be a better starter than Payton right now.

for

Horford, Teague, Sefolosha (or another guy to match salaries orlando wouldn't care who)
I don't like that. I don't think there's a point in trading for Horford, none at all. I'm not high on Vucevic, but I'm not giving him up for just Horford and add Evan...

outbreak
02-09-2016, 05:05 PM
I don't like that. I don't think there's a point in trading for Horford, none at all. I'm not high on Vucevic, but I'm not giving him up for just Horford and add Evan...
Trying to work salaries and I think Horfords better than Vuc. Ideally it'd be nice to keep Vuc and move Horford to the power forward which I believe is his natural position but I don't think Harris and Fournier is enough then and Frye won't be wanted which would leave one of our rookie deals in hezonja, dipo, gordon or Payton (who they won't want as they have Schroeder).

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Trying to work salaries and I think Horfords better than Vuc. Ideally it'd be nice to keep Vuc and move Horford to the power forward which I believe is his natural position but I don't think Harris and Fournier is enough then and Frye won't be wanted which would leave one of our rookie deals in hezonja, dipo, gordon or Payton (who they won't want as they have Schroeder).
He probably is better, but he'd leave in 2 months and we'd lose Vuc as an asset. That's awful. If we want Horford that bad, we can get him in free agency in 2.5 months.

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 05:11 PM

for

Horford, Teague, Sefolosha (or another guy to match salaries orlando wouldn't care who)I don't like that trade for Atlanta. I don't think you can make noise in the playoffs with Vuc as your starting center honestly, unless you have a great rim protecting PF (which is so hard to find). Harris is a super sub to me as well. Fournier is probably a low level starting wing on a great team but an "overqualified" bench guy on a great team. Like he may finish games but he can certainly swing games.

Teague and Horford are better at their relative positions than any of Vuc, Harris, or Fournier, so that's not enough for ATL imo.

I think if you move both Teague and Horford to the Magic, you need to find a 3rd team to send Vuc/Harris to. I'd do this trade if I'm Coach Bud:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jfc3pml

If the goal is to break up the team. ATL still has a really got shot at the ECF and he shouldn't break up a team if he wants to keep deep playoff runs in play. I also think though if you trade Teague and Horford, you need to trade Korver and Millsap at that point.

Don't see why Orlando should do that trade though, but Atlanta needs AG and Mario if they do that deal. Maybe swap out Jason Smith for CJ Watson?

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 05:16 PM
you guys really don't know the NBA. mario and gordon for a guy that will leave in 2 months and teague
lol
atlanta has absolutely no leverage in any deal. the magic have no incentive to go after Horford. HORFORD HAS NO REAL VALUE TO THIS TEAM

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 05:20 PM
you guys really don't know the NBA. mario and gordon for a guy that will leave in 2 months and teague
lolDude, the point is that a Vuc, Fournier, and Harris trio make little sense for ATL. They can just move Teague to Jazz for a pick and let Horford walk if they want to miss the playoffs next year. They shouldn't need to pay Harris/Vuc a combined $28M/yr, plus the likely $15M/year that Fournier will command as a free agent this summer, in order to accomplish the exact same result.

That's why I said it'd make no sense for Orlando to make that trade- they'd give up youth/promise for maybe keeping vets around. If you move Horford, you need AG back if you're ATL. Throwing in Mario is greedy- that's why I proposed Orlando taking on $13M/year in dead money essentially in Frye and Watson (max 15mpg players on good teams) in that fake trade.

outbreak
02-09-2016, 05:22 PM
lol
atlanta has absolutely no leverage in any deal. the magic have no incentive to go after Horford. HORFORD HAS NO REAL VALUE TO THIS TEAM

Horford has a lot of value to orlando :facepalm

If we want to be a wining team we need to either bring in a power forward who can help play some actual defence or move vuc. I'm assuming in my trades that Horford agrees to resign with orlando and if there isn't some arrangement on that then you are right it's silly to trade for him if he's gonna walk.

Gordon and Hezonja together is way too much.

Our teams got issues in the way it's built, I don't think we can sit still and wait for them to develop because too may guys share the same weaknesses on our roster and they can't cover each others flaws they just make them worse.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Dude, the point is that a Vuc, Fournier, and Harris trio make little sense for ATL. They can just move Teague to Jazz for a pick and let Horford walk if they want to miss the playoffs next year. They shouldn't need to pay Harris/Vuc a combined $28M/yr, plus the likely $15M/year that Fournier will command as a free agent this summer, in order to accomplish the exact same result.

That's why I said it'd make no sense for Orlando to make that trade- they'd give up youth/promise for maybe keeping vets around. If you move Horford, you need AG back if you're ATL. Throwing in Mario is greedy- that's why I proposed Orlando taking on $13M/year in dead money essentially in Frye and Watson (max 15mpg players on good teams) in that fake trade.
Yes, it doesn't make sense either way. So there's no point in proposing it.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Horford has a lot of value to orlando :facepalm

If we want to be a wining team we need to either bring in a power forward who can help play some actual defence or move vuc. I'm assuming in my trades that Horford agrees to resign with orlando and if there isn't some arrangement on that then you are right it's silly to trade for him if he's gonna walk.

Gordon and Hezonja together is way too much.

Our teams got issues in the way it's built, I don't think we can sit still and wait for them to develop because too may guys share the same weaknesses on our roster and they can't cover each others flaws they just make them worse.
Again. No. He. Doesn't.
It doesn't matter if he agrees to a deal beforehand (he won't) unless it's in writing, his word means absolutely nothing. See: Dallas with Deandre Jordan. The Hawks have NO LEVERAGE here because they know his word means nothing and Hennigan sure as hell knows it too. Horford is 30 now. He's aging, and if he wants to leave ATL he probably wants to go to a contender. We are not going after Horford, I can guarantee you that.

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Yes, it doesn't make sense either way. So there's no point in proposing it.You guys want to make a splash, and that's why Orlando has been mentioned as a landing spot for Horford or even Griffin. You tried to max out Millsap last summer. Your management, for better or worse, looks like it wants to accelerate your rebuild. I just think it's hard to make the roster work since it's funky and flexible in terms of contracts. So you're right- it doesn't make sense to want a 30-year soon-to-be big man that will want a $144M/5 year deal. Maybe Henni thinks since Horford went to UF, he'd commit to playing Florida again?

Here's another completely unrealistic trade but the value is more commensurate: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=z8e6qdx

New 9-man rotation:
Teague-Korver-Dipo-Millsap-Horford
Elfrid, Fournier,Thabo, Vuc

More like a better version of ATL I guess, minus some shooting perhaps.

Legends66NBA7
02-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Boston would make sense for Horford and they have picks. Don't know if Horford stays, though.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 05:33 PM
You guys want to make a splash, and that's why Orlando has been mentioned as a landing spot for Horford or even Griffin. You tried to max out Millsap last summer. Your management, for better or worse, looks like it wants to accelerate your rebuild. I just think it's hard to make the roster work since it's funky and flexible in terms of contracts. So you're right- it doesn't make sense to want a 30-year soon-to-be big man that will want a $144M/5 year deal. Maybe Henni thinks since Horford went to UF, he'd commit to playing Florida again?

Here's another completely unrealistic trade but the value is more commensurate: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=z8e6qdx

New 9-man rotation:
Teague-Korver-Dipo-Millsap-Horford
Elfrid, Fournier,Thabo, Vuc

More like a better version of ATL I guess, minus some shooting perhaps.
They want to make a splash for a star player. Not for one who's leaving in 2.5 months. I'm not sure what about this you don't understand. The Milsap situation is completely different and was a good move by Rob (Millsap is going to the ASG again this year) just missed out.

Levity
02-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Boston would make sense for Horford and they have picks. Don't know if Horford stays, though.

definitely. and theyd most likely have a deep playoff run with him. but ATL would want/need a starting caliber C in return (unless they just want to throw splitter in there.)

and out of bostons C's, none of them really fit in with ATL ball, except maybe sullinger, who isnt an ideal C to begin with

Fire Colangelo
02-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Would love Horford on the raps...

but we have nothing to trade lol

Levity
02-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Would love Horford on the raps...

but we have nothing to trade lol

jval an option?

Adam Silver
All I know is that I would veto any Horford to Lakers trade.

Adam Silver
...for basketball reasons.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 05:38 PM
i can't be the only one in this thread who realizes horford is an UFA after this season right? and he's about to get overpaid, and if he doesn't will leave the team who trades for him, right?

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 05:39 PM
They want to make a splash for a star player. Not for one who's leaving in 2.5 months. I'm not sure what about this you don't understand. The Milsap situation is completely different and was a good move by Rob (Millsap is going to the ASG again this year) just missed out.Like outbreak said, he'd need to show interest in sticking around if you trade for him. Teams usually don't give up really nice pieces on a roll of the dice like that, like you've been saying. It'd require some face time over ASB to feel out Horford's views on sticking around if they make a splash.

That's why in that 2nd (really unrealistic) trade link I posted it had Orlando getting Horford/Millsap/Korver/Teague/Thabo. He'd be playing with 4 of the same ATL starters if he stuck around, only he'd be in a better income tax state. He'd save millions if he gets maxed this summer.

If Atlanta wants to rebuild, they gotta completely tear it down imo.

outbreak
02-09-2016, 05:40 PM
i can't be the only one in this thread who realizes horford is an UFA after this season right? and he's about to get overpaid, and if he doesn't will leave the team who trades for him, right?
We get that but I think you are the one under valuing him.

If we could do harris and fournier for teague and horford I'd do it. And if you don't think teams have under the table talks in these situations about contracts then that's on you.

I'd do a deal for just teague too but if they want to move Horford while his value is down being an expirer he'd be a nice pick up. He's also from florida isn't he?

Levity
02-09-2016, 05:41 PM

it'll definitely be on the minds of any GM that trades for him. but you also have to see which team that is. because theres 1 of 3 scenarios that a team wants him

1. in hopes of winning a championship THIS year (only suits a small handful of teams)

2. see him as their centerpiece of the futere, so WILL overpay this summer

3. looking at any means of cap relief, so re-signing him this offseason isnt imperative to said team

if you dont fall under of of the 3 mentioned categories, i dont see why youd trade for him. IE: orlando

outbreak
02-09-2016, 05:45 PM
it'll definitely be on the minds of any GM that trades for him. but you also have to see which team that is. because theres 1 of 3 scenarios that a team wants him

1. in hopes of winning a championship THIS year (only suits a small handful of teams)

2. see him as their centerpiece of the futere, so WILL overpay this summer

3. looking at any means of cap relief, so re-signing him this offseason isnt imperative to said team

if you dont fall under of of the 3 mentioned categories, i dont see why youd trade for him. IE: orlando
We tried to pay Millsap, Horford's not that far behind in the role orlando needs to fill. Orlando knows it has a hole to fill and Horford is a natural power forward playing out of position in Atlanta. He's also a year younger than millsap so jameer bringing up horfords age as a barrier to us signing him makes no sense

Jameerthefear
no one's word or commitment matters in february. we just saw that happen last year. if he stays then you're going to have to give him $25m/year
that's not a good trade chip. you won't be able to convince me otherwise. that's awful.
if i can get teague for harris + filler, i'd rather just pay evan a 23 year old SG $14m/yr

Fire Colangelo
jval an option?

Nah, then we'd have a void at center.

If we play Horford at center we'd still have a void a PF which doesn't really solve anything haha.

I'm down for TRoss + whatever + pick for Horford, but I doubt Atlanta takes that :lol

maybe if this was 2 years ago when Tross actually showed some potential

kshutts1
02-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Teague and Horford to the Knicks for Melo, Galloway and some second round picks?

The salaries work, and the needs work for both teams, though the Knicks don't really need Horford, but he's too good to turn down.

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 05:53 PM
We get that but I think you are the one under valuing him.

If we could do harris and fournier for teague and horford I'd do it. And if you don't think teams have under the table talks in these situations about contracts then that's on you.

I'd do a deal for just teague too but if they want to move Horford while his value is down being an expirer he'd be a nice pick up. He's also from florida isn't he?I think if Atlanta moves Horford + Teague, they may as well send you Millsap (and even Korver) for a lot of your young pieces. There's no point imo of ATL moving just 2 of those guys and clinging to a really old Korver and Millsap (who probably has quite a bit of trade value). What's the most you'd be willing to give up for those 4 guys? Basically become the Hawks core vets but with a better bench.

Levity
02-09-2016, 06:00 PM
ive read that NO is considering moving both gordon and evans. maybe a deal can be made there?

add Anderson or another player and see how quickly ATL hangs up when you ask for teague and horford?

outbreak
02-09-2016, 06:01 PM
I think if Atlanta moves Horford + Teague, they may as well send you Millsap (and even Korver) for a lot of your young pieces. There's no point imo of ATL moving just 2 of those guys and clinging to a really old Korver and Millsap (who probably has quite a bit of trade value). What's the most you'd be willing to give up for those 4 guys? Basically become the Hawks core vets but with a better bench.

Don't think teams want the whole atlanta core because it didn't take the hawks any where.

From the hawks point of view I thought they want to move teague to open up room for Schroeder which would mean they don't want a point back. Horford they would move as they don't want to resign him and it's a chance to get some value back for him.

From my point of view harris and fournier would have been the kind of guys they want to bring in, they are young and don't interfere with their power forward spot or their point spot which they've got filled long term in dennis and millsap. They'd need a new centre though but you seemed like you'd prefer space to some one like vuc.

The problem for the hawks with moving Horford now is that while he has value (which is why so many have posted here wanting him) is he still won't have full value being an expirer. Can see why you'd still move him though instead of letting him walk as if you are moving teague and can sweeten the deal a bit and get another guy in then it's worth it.

It's all just forum spitballing any way, who knows what the GMs are actually talking about and more often then not they come out with trades that surprise everyone and aren't what people had in mind. Running a team is more complex than we account for.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 06:02 PM
i'm hearing harris and payton for horford and teague

outbreak
02-09-2016, 06:03 PM
i'm hearing harris and payton for horford and teague
From where?

I'd do that in a heartbeat but I don't get why they'd want Payton when they are looking to free up the spot for Schroeder.

BlackWhiteGreen
02-09-2016, 06:04 PM
If Horford does get traded, it's fascinating to see who for - if he refuses to guarantee resigning, why would anyone give up a decent young player in return.

I would hope that some mix of Sullinger, Lee, BOS or DAL 1st and Philly 2nd would be enough, but somehow I doubt it.

outbreak
02-09-2016, 06:06 PM
If Horford does get traded, it's fascinating to see who for - if he refuses to guarantee resigning, why would anyone give up a decent young player in return.

I would hope that some mix of Sullinger, Lee, BOS or DAL 1st and Philly 2nd would be enough, but somehow I doubt it.

It could push a deal over the top though. Jameer mentioned Harris and Payton for the two, they'd probably entertain just harris and payton for teague a lone so throw in horford and it might make it worth while.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 06:07 PM
From where?

I'd do that in a heartbeat but I don't get why they'd want Payton when they are looking to free up the spot for Schroeder.
some boston insider

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 06:07 PM
i'm hearing harris and payton for horford and teagueCoach Bud needs to stop being GM of the Hawks if he does that deal. That'd be a great job by Henni, especially if's understood that Horford would re-sign.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 06:10 PM
https://twitter.com/stevekylerNBA/status/697177185765978115?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
lotta shit happening. we're also looking at some other teams. i have no idea, but this is fun

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 06:18 PM
Don't think teams want the whole atlanta core because it didn't take the hawks any where.

From the hawks point of view I thought they want to move teague to open up room for Schroeder which would mean they don't want a point back. Horford they would move as they don't want to resign him and it's a chance to get some value back for him.

From my point of view harris and fournier would have been the kind of guys they want to bring in, they are young and don't interfere with their power forward spot or their point spot which they've got filled long term in dennis and millsap. They'd need a new centre though but you seemed like you'd prefer space to some one like vuc.

The problem for the hawks with moving Horford now is that while he has value (which is why so many have posted here wanting him) is he still won't have full value being an expirer. Can see why you'd still move him though instead of letting him walk as if you are moving teague and can sweeten the deal a bit and get another guy in then it's worth it.

It's all just forum spitballing any way, who knows what the GMs are actually talking about and more often then not they come out with trades that surprise everyone and aren't what people had in mind. Running a team is more complex than we account for.Those are all good points, especially since ATL basically waited too long to trade Horford it seems.

I've been lower on Vuc and Harris than most on this board I think. I feel they both have great value as bench pieces, but if they're 2/3rds of your starting frontline then you're a fringe playoff team most likely.

Would you do Smith/Frye/AG for Millsap/Teague, assuming whatever flotsam is included to make the contracts work out?

outbreak
02-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Those are all good points, especially since ATL basically waited too long to trade Horford it seems.

I've been lower on Vuc and Harris than most on this board I think. I feel they both have great value as bench pieces, but if they're 2/3rds of your starting frontline then you're a fringe playoff team most likely.

Would you do Smith/Frye/AG for Millsap/Teague, assuming whatever flotsam is included to make the contracts work out?

Gordon's a tough one because I think he's going to be a special player, not a durant go to guy but just a solid all round star. I'd trade Hezonja or Oladipo before I'd trade Gordon.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 06:25 PM
If the deal is Harris + Payton for Teague and Horford I'd probably do it. Gordon is untouchable though and Mario is too valuable.

outbreak
02-09-2016, 06:26 PM
https://twitter.com/stevekylerNBA/status/697177185765978115?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
lotta shit happening. we're also looking at some other teams. i have no idea, but this is fun

Hope it's not a let down deadline. I'm really at the point where I think we have some solid players but the fit just isn't there. I don't see our current roster reaching it's potential the ways it's built. I don't want a blown up roster but 2-3 guys moved to bring in 2-3 who cover our flaws would be really exciting.

outbreak
02-09-2016, 06:27 PM
If the deal is Harris + Payton for Teague and Horford I'd probably do it. Gordon is untouchable though and Mario is too valuable.
On Mario I would trade him but I'd have a high value. Like you said though unless we are getting Kevin Durant or Blake Griffen or something then Gordon is untouchable.

Jameerthefear
02-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Hope it's not a let down deadline. I'm really at the point where I think we have some solid players but the fit just isn't there. I don't see our current roster reaching it's potential the ways it's built. I don't want a blown up roster but 2-3 guys moved to bring in 2-3 who cover our flaws would be really exciting.
I think Teague at PG for us would really change some things. Have Payton back him up and learn.

outbreak
02-09-2016, 06:29 PM
I think Teague at PG for us would really change some things. Have Payton back him up and learn.
Just bringing in one or two established guys who have solid all round games would really change things i think. I really think guys like Dipo, Harris, Vuc, Hezonja, Gordon would all look better than they currently do if they had a few more rounded and standard NBA players next to them to play off. We have an unusual kind of roster.

SwishSquared
02-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Gordon's a tough one because I think he's going to be a special player, not a durant go to guy but just a solid all round star. I'd trade Hezonja or Oladipo before I'd trade Gordon.I understand that, all very valid. I think Gordon is either gonna blow up or be an energy, multi-faceted bench guy that's solid.

For that deal would you do Mario + a 1st rounder?

outbreak
02-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Frank Isola: A league source claims that the Magic and Hawks have discussed a deal involving Victor Oladipo and Jeff Teague.

SwishSquared
02-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Frank Isola: A league source claims that the Magic and Hawks have discussed a deal involving Victor Oladipo and Jeff Teague.I have to think that Atlanta proposed that. I can't imagine that Orlando offered that. Some other guy, maybe SI's Mannix, said both sides have ridiculously high asking prices for their guys and the deal(s) is far from done.

Teague is def not worth Dipo.

outbreak
02-10-2016, 12:20 AM
I have to think that Atlanta proposed that. I can't imagine that Orlando offered that. Some other guy, maybe SI's Mannix, said both sides have ridiculously high asking prices for their guys and the deal(s) is far from done.

Teague is def not worth Dipo.

unless it's something like

dipo, frye and watson
for
teague, horford, bazemore

but yeah I don't see that happening but we'll see how it all plays out.

Jameerthefear
02-10-2016, 12:26 AM
that's probably what ATL wanted. they won't get it.

SwishSquared
02-10-2016, 12:49 AM
unless it's something like

dipo, frye and watson
for
teague, horford, bazemore

but yeah I don't see that happening but we'll see how it all plays out.That's actually not a bad move for you guys- in fact I like it. I really like Bazemore (been on his bandwagon since he played under D'Antoni in LA) as a role player, especially if he still shoots lights out going forward.

Teague-Bazemore-Fournier-AG-Horford
Payton, Mario, Harris, and Vuc as the bench unit.

That's a pretty solid squad that's got enough young pieces to improve as the vets decline.