PDA

View Full Version : Wade: "I'm not as smart as [Lebron]"

FKAri
02-09-2016, 09:32 PM
http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/2016/02/what-dwyane-wade-learned-while-playing-with-lebron-james-.html

GOAT gonna GOAT :bowdown:

DonDraper
02-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Wade failed Highschool twice

many people are smarter than him

Mr. Jabbar
02-09-2016, 09:37 PM

not you

He Strong
02-09-2016, 11:50 PM
Wade just jealous that he didn't collude twice like LeBron did. Slower learner.

keep-itreal
02-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Wade still trying to convince Lebron to come back to Miami.

pathetic:facepalm

outbreak
02-10-2016, 12:00 AM

wasn't there a story back in the day about Wade not being able to read properly? I thought he had a learning disability. Not that it matters when you are a basketballer

DonDraper
02-10-2016, 12:02 AM
wasn't there a story back in the day about Wade not being able to read properly?

That explains all the unpaid child support bills :lol

BigNBAfan
02-10-2016, 12:08 AM
not you
:biggums:

outbreak
02-10-2016, 12:10 AM
That explains all the unpaid child support bills :lol
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/shwgrl.gif

Wade's Rings
02-10-2016, 12:26 AM

So he graduated High School at 20? How was he in College for 3 years and joined the NBA at 21?

Wade's Rings
02-10-2016, 12:27 AM
wasn't there a story back in the day about Wade not being able to read properly? I thought he had a learning disability. Not that it matters when you are a basketballer

He did have trouble learning. It's why he didn't play Basketball his Freshman year at Marquette.

outbreak
02-10-2016, 12:28 AM
He did have trouble learning. It's why he didn't play Basketball his Freshman year at Marquette.
Has zero to do with his basketball ability though

DonDraper
02-10-2016, 12:28 AM
So he graduated High School at 20? How was he in College for 3 years and joined the NBA at 21?

He failed college not high school my bad.

"During Wade's freshman year at Marquette, he was ineligible to play with the men's team due to a violation of the NCAA's Proposition 48. Wade sought tutoring to improve his writing skills in order to regain eligibility"

He could only play 2 seasons in Marquette

He has the same IQ as Rose :lol

outbreak
02-10-2016, 12:30 AM

"During Wade's freshman year at Marquette, he was ineligible to play with the men's team due to a violation of the NCAA's Proposition 48. Wade sought tutoring to improve his writing skills in order to regain eligibility"

Learning disabilities/failing college does not equal a low iq......

AintNoSunshine
02-10-2016, 12:52 AM

Nah Rose downright comes across as borderline retard

coin24
02-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Well wade has more rings, dresses better, has a bigger c0ck and a hotter misus..

Doesn't bitch out and collude, he draws the talent to him. Alpha batman:rockon:

Wade's Rings
02-10-2016, 01:56 AM
Has zero to do with his basketball ability though

I agree.

Wade's Rings
02-10-2016, 01:58 AM

That just means he didn't meet the requirement for Basketball eligibility. It doesn't mean he failed his Freshman Year. Also, failing a class doesn't mean he has low IQ.

Wade's Rings
02-10-2016, 01:59 AM
Well wade has more rings, dresses better, has a bigger c0ck and a hotter misus..

:applause: :rockon:

FKAri
02-10-2016, 02:04 AM

I certainly trust your "sources"

This isn't about Wade being dumb. Read the whole quote:

The biggest thing is, he's one of the smartest basketball players I've ever been around. I mean, I look at myself as a pretty intelligent basketball player. But I'm not as smart as him, from the standpoint as far as his ability to put guys in certain situations. To be able to read every guy's position. It was pretty impressive, how he was able to -- no pun intended -- be a coach on the floor.

He continued:

Wade laughed as he said that, because he'd been asked the question on the day that the Cavaliers fired David Blatt.

:lol

FultzNationRISE
05-23-2021, 11:19 PM

:wtf:

First of all no he definitely does NOT, but secondly what's with all the gay shit on this board...

Yall some weirdos.

Full Court
05-24-2021, 10:54 PM
Lebron: "Check out that Brazilian chick!"

Wade: "How many is a brazillion?"

Hey Yo
05-24-2021, 11:07 PM
:oldlol: ... ^^^

Chick Stern
05-24-2021, 11:52 PM
:wtf:

First of all no he definitely does NOT, but secondly what's with all the gay shit on this board...

Yall some weirdos.

C’mon, you love that callipygian rondure of the NBA