PDA

View Full Version : The 2 dunk contestants who could beat Wiggins at the ASG in Toronto..

Finger Roll
02-10-2016, 03:32 AM
Derozan and T Ross.

I'd have a hard time picking 2 other guys tbh.

It would be pretty badass if they came out as last minute additions.
Also if Casey kicked Tyron Lue out and coached.
Best of all would've been Drake doing halftime instead of Sting.

nba dropped the ball on these not getting done.

Cocaine80s
02-10-2016, 03:39 AM
Does anyone actually give a **** about the half time show though?

Last year was Fallout Boy wasnt it? :roll:

plowking
02-10-2016, 03:42 AM
He is a way better dunker than both of them. Lavine is the only guy beating him.

Finger Roll
02-10-2016, 04:05 AM
He is a way better dunker than both of them. Lavine is the only guy beating him.

I agree.

But Demar seems to be jumping high as ever and was robbed the year Blake cleared the hood of that Kia to win. His first dunk was one of the sexiest dunks I've ever seen.

Ross should be in it though.. Champ vs Champ in his own teams city would be great hype for the event.
But he's a beta for sure and wouldn't do it.

small part of me dies every time I think about the Raptor passing on Drummond for him:facepalm

Done_And_Done
02-10-2016, 04:09 AM

Eeewwwwwwwwww

Finger Roll
02-10-2016, 04:33 AM
Eeewwwwwwwwww

Yea that's horrible.

Kanye and Rhianna at the 2011 halftime show was a solid performance and Rhianna was looking hot as shes ever been till then or since.

coin24
02-10-2016, 05:08 AM

That was brutal :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
02-10-2016, 08:55 AM
I agree.

But Demar seems to be jumping high as ever and was robbed the year Blake cleared the hood of that Kia to win. His first dunk was one of the sexiest dunks I've ever seen.

Ross should be in it though.. Champ vs Champ in his own teams city would be great hype for the event.
But he's a beta for sure and wouldn't do it.

small part of me dies every time I think about the Raptor passing on Drummond for him:facepalm

DeMar is a better show dunker than Ross. His dunks were better. Ross won it against weak competition and won it as a "team" with George and Wall, while DeMar got robbed twice by popularity.

By the way, Drummond is better... but the Raptors are better off without having him on the team and that has showed in the standings for 3 years now. I think he's pretty overrated and really does only one thing great and that's rebound.

Ross, while a frustrating player, will be in huge demand if he continues to play the way he's playing. Starting to be a good 3&D player off the bench, in a league where those type of players are absolutely thriving.

k0kakw0rld
02-10-2016, 01:27 PM
:oldlol:

Finger Roll
02-10-2016, 03:08 PM
DeMar is a better show dunker than Ross. His dunks were better. Ross won it against weak competition and won it as a "team" with George and Wall, while DeMar got robbed twice by popularity.

By the way, Drummond is better... but the Raptors are better off without having him on the team and that has showed in the standings for 3 years now. I think he's pretty overrated and really does only one thing great and that's rebound.

Ross, while a frustrating player, will be in huge demand if he continues to play the way he's playing. Starting to be a good 3&D player off the bench, in a league where those type of players are absolutely thriving.

I forgot about the team format the year Ross was in it. Hard to look forward to it this year, I might just watch the highlights and the time.

Looking forward to the 3pt contest though and hoping if Lowry doesn't win that it's Thompson beating Curry in the final.. just to make some doubt in curry haha

From the Detroit games I watched this year Ill actually agree with Drummond being overrated. He fills the stats up but not being able to hit free throws is going to kill his value when games matter more. Was probably 2 or maybe 3 seasons ago when I made a topic asking who would be have the better career and I said Jonas based on the potential they were showing then.

The way I see it : Drummonds not getting much better than what he is now. He can still progress a bit, but to say hes going to have another big jump isnt likely.

Jonas still has that look out their of confussion sometimes and that should get better with his willingness to play hard. Would be interesting to see him out of a ball dominate guuard system.