PDA

View Full Version : Heat treat Whiteside like trash

tomtucker
02-10-2016, 04:34 AM
Video : http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2615458-hassan-whiteside-ejected-vs-spurs-latest-details-comments-and-reaction

He will be gone next season.......Apparently Miami always need a scapegoat when things are not going well, used to be Mario Chalmers, now it

masonanddixon
02-10-2016, 04:36 AM
when he swung an elbow in apparent frustration toward the head of Spurs center Boban Marjanovic as they battled for position near the free throw line.

Whiteside is a turd and a goon. Why would they stick up for him?

tomtucker
02-10-2016, 04:40 AM
when he swung an elbow in apparent frustration toward the head of Spurs center Boban Marjanovic as they battled for position near the free throw line.

there are tons of players in the NBA like Matt Barnes and J.R Smith, goon-like players that are 10 times worse then Whiteside.....and they are not treated like shit by their own team

DoctorP
02-10-2016, 04:44 AM
It's obvious there is something strange going on. Maybe it's Spo. Who has he developed? Chalmers? Wade and Haslem were already developed when Spo took over. Maybe Whiteside is as immature and idiotic as rumored. But Shaq was known for stupid ish. Remember when he swung at Bynum? Granted, WS is no Shaq but still...

masonanddixon
02-10-2016, 04:45 AM
there are tons of players in the NBA like Matt Barnes and J.R Smith, goon-like players that are 10 times worse then Whiteside.....and they are not treated like shit by their own team

I'm pretty sure everyone hates Barnes and Smith. No one wants to play with them, thats why they are career journeyman.

Spurs m8
02-10-2016, 04:50 AM
This dickhead gets what he deserves

masonanddixon
02-10-2016, 04:54 AM

Exactly, the guy did a cheap shot that could've killed another man, all because he was getting his ass busted.

Yeah, his teammates should go console him afterwards.

DoctorP
02-10-2016, 04:55 AM
Exactly, the guy did a cheap shot that could've killed another man, all because he was getting his ass busted.

Passive aggressive issues, indeed.

coin24
02-10-2016, 05:06 AM
Spobot is holding the team back.. Useless pos

Come to LA Wiltside:rockon:

aj1987
02-10-2016, 05:27 AM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]Video : http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2615458-hassan-whiteside-ejected-vs-spurs-latest-details-comments-and-reaction

He will be gone next season.......Apparently Miami always need a scapegoat when things are not going well, used to be Mario Chalmers, now it

SpanishACB
02-10-2016, 07:43 AM
How about sticking up for your players and not "send them home"

Bullshit coach, and management !

:banghead:

Are you naive?

Do you realize Spolestra might actually be defending Whiteside?

What if it was Whiteside's decision to leave the arena like an angry kid?

If Spolestra said, he left on his own account it's bad for the coach, the team, the player and the organization. Makes the player look like an idiot publicaly, a good coach doesn't do this.

at least consider this to be an option instead of believing everything that's on a ****ing webpage, my god millenials

Wade's Rings
02-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Spobot is holding the team back.. Useless pos

:applause:

DMV2
02-10-2016, 09:06 AM
since returning from injury, he's had two games 25-27 mins and two games of only 17 minutes. Why is that?

aj1987
02-10-2016, 09:10 AM
since returning from injury, he's had two games 25-27 mins and two games of only 17 minutes. Why is that?
Maybe that's why?

tomtucker
02-10-2016, 10:11 AM

:wtf: :wtf: :facepalm :facepalm

tomtucker
02-10-2016, 10:15 AM
The Heat is probably one of the most loyal teams in the league. That being said, it was a 12 point game with almost 10 minutes to go when Whiteside pulled this shit. It hurt the team and he deserves getting kicked out of the arena. Dude was unstable last season as well, but he seemed to be in control this season. I guess not.

yeah okay, but they did toy with michael beasley, sending him back and forth to china 3 or 4 times.

and i think they should stick up for hassan instead of badmouthing him, and sending him home like a little schoolboy

chocolatethunder
02-10-2016, 10:36 AM
yeah okay, but they did toy with michael beasley, sending him back and forth to china 3 or 4 times.

and i think they should stick up for hassan instead of badmouthing him, and sending him home like a little schoolboy

I think you're a little confused. They gave Beasley an almost unlimited amount of chances. You must be trolling.

As far as Whiteside is concerned, when you act like a child, you'll be treated like one. The guy has shown again and again that he's an idiot. Pat Riley doesn't suffer fools.

PJR
02-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Because he's a moron. Got some obvious talent, I mean any dude getting a triple double with blocks has immense talent, but he's not all there upstairs.

tomtucker
02-10-2016, 10:58 AM
I think you're a little confused. They gave Beasley an almost unlimited amount of chances. You must be trolling.

As far as Whiteside is concerned, when you act like a child, you'll be treated like one. The guy has shown again and again that he's an idiot. Pat Riley doesn't suffer fools.

But what did Beasley do wrong ? Often it looked like he was the only one who gave a damn

He Strong
02-10-2016, 11:00 AM

Killed?

PJR
02-10-2016, 11:06 AM
But what did Beasley do wrong ? Often it looked like he was the only one who gave a damn

Beasley started off his career being caught smoking weed at the hotel where the Rookie symposium was held at. He was an idiot from day one, and he still got multiple chances. He's also out of the league because he sucks as a professional basketball player. And the operative word there is PROFESSIONAL.

OnFire
02-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Beasley started off his career being caught smoking weed at the hotel where the Rookie symposium was held at. He was an idiot from day one, and he still got multiple chances. He's also out of the league because he sucks as a professional basketball player. And the operative word there is PROFESSIONAL.

Beasley is so dumb he posted social media with a bag o weed in background... besides all that...dumb on and off court. Besides that he is JAG to play with 3min left.

tomtucker
02-10-2016, 11:42 AM
A little weed never hurt anybody

:party:
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/Chapa37/gif/cartoon-gifs-old-beavis-and-butthead.gif

Straight_Ballin
02-10-2016, 11:48 AM

This. **** that blatant elbow thrower.

aj1987
02-10-2016, 12:22 PM

Beasley was a ****ing retard and Miami still gave him more chances that any other team in the league. Dude has the talent of a max-contract player and yet, he decides to smoke up rather than harness his skills. Miami does't need that kind of shit in the locked room.

dreamwarrior
02-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Spo has to go. He's ruining WS and Dragics careers

Wade's Rings
02-10-2016, 03:48 PM

Wasn't Chalmers in the room with him?

BigMacAttack
02-10-2016, 05:21 PM

Are you kidding right now? :facepalm

Whiteside is known as ****ing moron from his previous stints in the league, he might be playing better but he is obviously an idiot and probably a bad guy to have in the locker room.

He Strong
02-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Are you kidding right now? :facepalm

Whiteside is known as ****ing moron from his previous stints in the league, he might be playing better but he is obviously an idiot and probably a bad guy to have in the locker room.

I'm sure many teams would take him.

aj1987
02-11-2016, 05:12 AM
I'm sure many teams would take him.
No shit. Dude is a DPOY level defender... when he wants to be.

Inconsistent AF. I really hope he doesn't get a max this off-season.

TheBigVeto
02-11-2016, 11:50 PM

Yup, send him to D-league.

bdreason
02-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Headcase gonna headcase. Good luck to whoever gives him a max deal in the off-season.