PDA

View Full Version : Hilary Clinton put on an accent according to audience...

9erempiree
02-10-2016, 10:00 AM
I always wondered why she sounds way different today than back in the days when she was the First Lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBte-_JZ_vA

Straight professional.

He Strong
02-10-2016, 11:03 AM
She is the ultimate politician catering to the moment.

nathanjizzle
02-10-2016, 11:31 AM
youre letting a woman live rent free in your soul.

Patrick Chewing
02-10-2016, 12:30 PM
She always does that based on where she's at in the country.

When she's in the Deep South speaking to Black voters, she'll start speaking with a twang to her, which by today's standards, is racist.

She has to be the worst candidate in the last 25 years.

He Strong
02-10-2016, 01:58 PM
She always does that based on where she's at in the country.

When she's in the Deep South speaking to Black voters, she'll start speaking with a twang to her, which by today's standards, is racist.

She has to be the worst candidate in the last 25 years.
Trump is currently worse. She may be the worst Dem candidate in 25 years though.

Patrick Chewing
02-10-2016, 02:02 PM
Trump is currently worse. She may be the worst Dem candidate in 25 years though.

Trump has no record to speak of, so I think it's unfair to have any kind of opinion on him at the moment. However, Hillary has been involved in our political system for years. Just her handling of Benghazi alone makes her unqualified to lead this country.

The country is tired of the same politicians and that's why you have guys like Trump and Sanders leading the way right now.

Nick Young
02-10-2016, 02:50 PM
What's wrong with Trump? Apart from the clickbait headline shit he says on purpose to get people talking about him, he seems to have common sense.

He Strong
02-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Trump has no record to speak of, so I think it's unfair to have any kind of opinion on him at the moment. However, Hillary has been involved in our political system for years. Just her handling of Benghazi alone makes her unqualified to lead this country.

The country is tired of the same politicians and that's why you have guys like Trump and Sanders leading the way right now.
So by default he can't be a terrible candidate? :hammerhead:

He Strong
02-10-2016, 03:28 PM
What's wrong with Trump? Apart from the clickbait headline shit he says on purpose to get people talking about him, he seems to have common sense.
That is 90% of what Trump is.

Nick Young
02-10-2016, 03:48 PM
That is 90% of what Trump is.
Pretty sure he has a lot of relevant experience organizing international business deals and being a billionaire. He uses the clickbait to reach the common man like yourself. It's called marketing strategy.

He Strong
02-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Pretty sure he has a lot of relevant experience organizing international business deals and being a billionaire. He uses the clickbait to reach the common man like yourself. It's called marketing strategy.
Unfortunately lots of people buy into terrible products because of such marketing, like conservatives currently are doing with Trump.

Patrick Chewing
02-10-2016, 05:52 PM
So by default he can't be a terrible candidate? :hammerhead:

It all comes down to who he surrounds himself with. Obama had no experience, and hired a staff who had even less experience and then had the nerve to tell us he was the most transparent President ever.

Trump has a record as a successful businessman. If he can brings jobs back to America from overseas, then he would be pretty successful in my book.

KyrieTheFuture
02-11-2016, 01:40 AM
It blows my mind that people think Trump is a successful businessman

Terahite
02-11-2016, 01:49 AM
It blows my mind that people think Trump is a successful businessman

:facepalm