PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is a top 4 player of all-time according to ESPN

VengefulAngel
02-10-2016, 02:11 PM
I have a feeling he'll be second. Anyone who thinks this list is credible needs to get their head checked out.

HOoopCityJones
02-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Lebron stans treating this list like their Holy Bible. :oldlol:

VengefulAngel
02-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Lebron stans treating this list like their Holy Bible. :oldlol:

Fcking ridiculous, Lebron ahead of Magic :roll: :roll:

Showtime2001
02-10-2016, 02:13 PM
List is a joke because he's not even top 10.

Nash
02-10-2016, 02:15 PM
I'm guessing #3

VengefulAngel
02-10-2016, 02:17 PM
I'm guessing #3

Well it's not going to be one, so it's either 2 or 3 lol.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-10-2016, 02:19 PM
LeBron is ahead of Wilt and Magic

...LeBron is ahead of Wilt Chamberlain...and Magic Johnson...

Asukal
02-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Lechoke in top 3..... :oldlol: :lol :roll:

Not surprising really, its LeEspn after all. SAS probably made that list behind the scenes. :roll:

imdaman99
02-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Joke of a list. If we are all assuming he wins a bunch more rings before he retires in 5 years, that's 1 thing. But dude is gonna get his 3rd ring the same way Peyton Manning just won his 2nd.

HOoopCityJones
02-10-2016, 02:21 PM

I honestly blame you all for praising this guy everytime he does a crab dribble or a wide open dunk. :lol

VengefulAngel
02-10-2016, 02:25 PM
ESPN's 150 pannelist's.

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2014/06/Brian-Windhorst-593x356.jpg

pegasus
02-10-2016, 03:15 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr Feeny
02-10-2016, 03:19 PM
That's right babayyy! Top 3 family of MJ KAJ and KING right here :hammertime: :hammertime:

livinglegend
02-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Kobe stans melting down. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr Feeny
02-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Kobe stans stay out of this. This a discussion between top 3 fam.:no:

WayOfWade
02-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Inb4 LeBron is ranked #1

Paul George 24
02-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Kobe stans melting down. :roll: :roll: :roll:
lechoke will be tghe most lost in finals :roll:

Mr Feeny
02-10-2016, 03:30 PM

And he'll still by top 3. Kobrick at 12:yaohappy: :party: :party:

Bosnian Sajo
02-10-2016, 03:31 PM
The fact that the list includes Kevin Love in the top 100 is laughable, I'm sorry but stat padding on the Twolves while never making it to the playoffs with them does not deserve a mention.

Also, how can you already rank Westbrook ahead of Melo? I love Russ don't get me wrong, but Melo has had a longer career with more honors.

BTW, Lebron officially ranked #3 by ESPN. Just letting it be clear, no real fan can ever agree with this.

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2016, 03:31 PM

.... does that honestly sound messed up to you? I'm worried if it does, no trolling on your or my side.

Bosnian Sajo
02-10-2016, 03:35 PM
ESPN's 150 pannelist's.

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2014/06/Brian-Windhorst-593x356.jpg

lol, what? 12 seasons as NBA guard?? Body guard, maybe :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
02-10-2016, 03:37 PM
.... does that honestly sound messed up to you? I'm worried if it does, no trolling on your or my side.

Lebron James ahead of Larry Bird and Magic Johnson? Above Shaq and Kobe? That sounds right to you?

Wilt and James both have 2 championships, however Wilt had the better playing career, averaging 50ppg in a season. How can you justify Lebron being ahead of him?

Showtime2001
02-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Lebron James ahead of Larry Bird and Magic Johnson? Above Shaq and Kobe? That sounds right to you?

Wilt and James both have 2 championships, however Wilt had the better playing career, averaging 50ppg in a season. How can you justify Lebron being ahead of him?
He's a LeBrontard please excuse him.

:lol

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2016, 03:39 PM

:roll: :roll:

thats supposed to have me thinking?

He's already played more than Bird and Magic...

Shaq? No problem. I can see that the other way.

MJ/Kareem/Bron/Shaq have the 4 most complete careers/games (at least Bron is on his way)....

Bird/Magic doing nothing about that.

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2016, 03:41 PM
averaging 50 ppg was this dude's summary for Wilt having a better career than Bron :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
02-10-2016, 03:45 PM
averaging 50 ppg was this dude's summary for Wilt having a better career than Bron :oldlol:
Bbbut bbbut he scored 50 ppg on season
Bbbut Kobe had 80 points in one game
:roll:

They're so simple minded it's insane:roll:

Bosnian Sajo
02-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Wasn't a summary.......it was a sentence.........lol.

Man, Lebron sure is great. Duncan, #9 according to espn, beat the man twice in the Finals, Dirk nutted right in his face during James' villain season in the finals, and Chef Curry cooked him into some LLLLasagna in Curry's first successful postseason. Yet Lebron is #3, you know, because of his MVP's. What is funny is that the same people who voted for his MVP's (some of which were very arguable) are the ones who voted him into this silly list. AND, they voted Nash 2 MVP's yet have him #30 on the list....man, the mvp award has become a JOKE. Where is MVP Derrick Rose on this list?? Marc Gasol and Kevin Love are on the list, but the 2011 MVP isnt??

TNT crew is gonna have a great time with this on Thursday, can't wait :oldlol:

jongib369
02-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Are you okay? Im concerned that you think LeBron has a case over Wilt. PM me if you need to talk to someone, I'm a good listener fam

jongib369
02-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Wasn't a summary.......it was a sentence.........lol.

Man, Lebron sure is great. Duncan, #9 according to espn, beat the man twice in the Finals, Dirk nutted right in his face during James' villain season in the finals, and Chef Curry cooked him into some LLLLasagna in Curry's first successful postseason. Yet Lebron is #3, you know, because of his MVP's. What is funny is that the same people who voted for his MVP's (some of which were very arguable) are the ones who voted him into this silly list. AND, they voted Nash 2 MVP's yet have him #30 on the list....man, the mvp award has become a JOKE. Where is MVP Derrick Rose on this list?? Marc Gasol and Kevin Love are on the list, but the 2011 MVP isnt??

TNT crew is gonna have a great time with this on Thursday, can't wait :oldlol:
LeBron in some ways of looking at it does deserve to be ranked top 8, top 5...But better than Wilt? Some posters spook me lol. He's right up there in terms of statistical dominance, but even with adjusted stats Wilt edges him out in totals

Bosnian Sajo
02-10-2016, 03:58 PM
LeBron in some ways of looking at it does deserve to be ranked top 8, top 5...But better than Wilt? Some posters spook me lol. He's right up there in terms of statistical dominance, but even with adjusted stats Wilt edges him out in totals

For me, players that HAVE to be listed above Lebron are: Jordan, Kareem, Wilt, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Russell. That leaves the #10 spot for the king and Hakeem to battle it out.

Rooster
02-10-2016, 04:00 PM

This.

Colluding to get his 2 rings does not justify a top 5 argument. Lebron most likely will be a top 10 all time when all things said and done. If he got those 2 rings carrying the Cavs the first time around, it would have a lot of weight but he failed so he run away and came back when situation favored him. I think reguLr season wise he is top 5. The impact and the numbers support it.

sd3035
02-10-2016, 04:01 PM
So, some fat guy from Akron is writing this list?

Bosnian Sajo
02-10-2016, 04:02 PM
So, some fat guy from Akron is writing this list?

Who even went to the same HS as James, I mean ffs :lol

https://nbcprobasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/ap-aa4d26eeba4d4f22a814308f7bcd37f2.jpg

G-Funk
02-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Kareem Magic and Jordan fans?

kamil
02-10-2016, 04:13 PM
List is a joke because he's not even top 10.

This.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-10-2016, 04:21 PM
I don't know why Espn would reward losing. I mean his first finals can't be blamed on him because he was young even though he shouldn't have been swept. His second finals he got beat 3 in a row by an old Dirk on a team full of scrubs and rejects while posting terrible 4th quarter numbers.

He never gets criticized for any of his flaws. I guess espn is catering to the casual fans because Im sure that if big analysts can call him out on his lack of basic fundementals and drama, they would in a heart beat.

Box score watching is becoming way too rampant. But hey it's Lebron. Congrats to him for fooling everyone into thinking hes nothing more than a malignant turmor in teams.

coin24
02-10-2016, 04:36 PM
For me, players that HAVE to be listed above Lebron are: Jordan, Kareem, Wilt, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Russell. That leaves the #10 spot for the king and Hakeem to battle it out.

This:applause:

Most sane people and real fans would agree. LESPN just trying to be controversial and generate views..
Not surprising, they've been shoving bran down everyone's throats for the past decade and he's underachieved constantly..
Prop up those ring chaser rings though:oldlol:

Showtime2001
02-10-2016, 04:39 PM
This:applause:

Most sane people and real fans would agree. LESPN just trying to be controversial and generate views..
Not surprising, they've been shoving bran down everyone's throats for the past decade and he's underachieved constantly..
Prop up those ring chaser rings though:oldlol:
Ether. :lol

Knoe Itawl
02-10-2016, 04:43 PM
I don't agree, but the meltdown of Kobe stans makes it worth it.

Btw, anyone who says they wouldn't be touting the list if it had Kobe at number 3 is a damn liar, and everyone knows it. :oldlol:

Knoe Itawl
02-10-2016, 04:44 PM
The point where Kobe stans are forced to realize that the basketball world is bigger than ISH trolling = priceless. :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
02-10-2016, 04:54 PM
The point where Kobe stans are forced to realize that the basketball world is bigger than ISH trolling = priceless. :oldlol:

tf? Care to mention any names or you just wanna continue talking shit, anonymously?

Only people who take ISH THAT seriously are AW and 9er, honestly :oldlol:

34-24 Footwork
02-10-2016, 05:10 PM
tf? Care to mention any names or you just wanna continue talking shit, anonymously?

Only people who take ISH THAT seriously are AW and 9er, honestly :oldlol:

He's the poster that said Kobe definitely wouldn't win without Shaq after the split. You know he's not properly adjusted and has a major axe to grind.

PP34Deuce
02-10-2016, 05:11 PM
I don't know why Espn would reward losing. I mean his first finals can't be blamed on him because he was young even though he shouldn't have been swept. His second finals he got beat 3 in a row by an old Dirk on a team full of scrubs and rejects while posting terrible 4th quarter numbers.

He never gets criticized for any of his flaws. I guess espn is catering to the casual fans because Im sure that if big analysts can call him out on his lack of basic fundementals and drama, they would in a heart beat.

Box score watching is becoming way too rampant. But hey it's Lebron. Congrats to him for fooling everyone into thinking hes nothing more than a malignant turmor in teams.

He's proven he can carry a team and is the closest to a can't miss prospect we have seen in the last 30 years. He's the most unique player we have ever seen that is truly a generational talent.

Generational talent + accolades + success winning easily equals top 7 all time. I rate him above Kobe, and if he can win in Cleveland, I give him the nod over Duncan.

Knoe Itawl
02-10-2016, 05:14 PM
He's the poster that said Kobe definitely wouldn't win without Shaq after the split. You know he's not properly adjusted and has a major axe to grind.

Why are Kobe stans such fools? Even if that's the case, obviously his extra two little rings didn't matter that much in the overall scheme of things now did it?

Did it get him on Jordan's level (to non stans)? Nope
Did it get him into the top 10? Nope
Did it get him higher than Bron (who only has 2 rings)? Nope

So who cares? :oldlol:

34-24 Footwork
02-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Why are Kobe stans such fools? Even if that's the case, obviously his extra two little rings didn't matter that much in the overall scheme of things now did it?

Kobe winning two additional rings CLEARLY made you upset. Lol.
This espn list is your revenge:lol

Type another paragraph telling me how you're not mad though.

Kingwillball
02-10-2016, 05:19 PM

:roll: Kobe aka Durant aka curry fans salty as **** !!

Mr Feeny
02-10-2016, 05:24 PM
:roll: Kobe aka Durant aka curry fans salty as **** !!

:roll: :roll:

Hey Yo
02-10-2016, 05:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca4gEPSWAAAUiXW.jpg

VengefulAngel
02-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Can't believe that player fans can't even have any sense of objectivity.

Knoe Itawl
02-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Kobe winning two additional rings CLEARLY made you upset. Lol.
This espn list is your revenge:lol

Type another paragraph telling me how you're not mad though.

*yawn*

It's actually worse for stans. His pitiful little Pau Gasol lead rings couldn't even get him top 10 or past Lebron, :roll:

ballinhun8
02-10-2016, 05:30 PM
^^^ Two don't belong fam

chazzy
02-10-2016, 05:33 PM
his extra two little rings didn't matter t
You know you had a damn good career if 2 championships are considered "little/extra" :lol

Mr Feeny
02-10-2016, 05:37 PM
You know you had a damn good career if 2 championships are considered "little/extra" :lol

Why is a 12thBe fan in this top 4 discussion?:lol

Relinquish
02-10-2016, 05:51 PM

Lebron has 4 and West has 8...

Highly doubt that.

Megabox!
02-10-2016, 08:12 PM
I'm just here for the Kobe stan meltdowns

knicksman
02-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Espn stat nerds are bran stans so its no surprise they are as dumb as the bran stans here(hey yo, dubeta, etc).

DonDraper
02-10-2016, 09:19 PM
Espn stat nerds are bran stans so its no surprise they are as dumb as the bran stans here(hey yo, dubeta, etc).

Bron is #3 all-time, nothing can change it, your entire life is a lie

Take this 0/11 and continue with the meltdown :lol

knicksman
02-10-2016, 09:22 PM
Bron is #3 all-time, nothing can change it, your entire life is a lie

Take this 0/11 and continue with the meltdown :lol

bran top 3

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy-facebook_s.jpg